The Dessert Diva Reviews

5 | Salem, OR

5 Reviews for The Dessert Diva

brent · Married on 02/08/2010

i have always seen divas shop when i drive by it from time to time and thought i would stop and see about them for a wedding cake. after ordering the cake and the day came the cake was sweet and it was very good! A++

Sent on 04/26/2010

Anna · Married on 08/02/2008

Joan was awesome! She has a wonderful personality and is very down to earth. Her food was wonderfully prepared and professionally displayed at my wedding. The cake that she made was exactly what I asked for. I'm still getting comments on how good everything tasted. Thanks Joan!

Sent on 09/05/2008

Kate · Married on 07/27/2008

Joan, the Dessert Diva, made a beautiful cake for my daughter's wedding. She made it to my daughter's specifications, including going out of her way to learn how to add sugar sparkles to the frosting, something my daughter had seen in a magazine. Joan's Baileys and Cream cake is so delicious. Our guests loved it. Joan was very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2008

Daniel · Married on 12/15/2007

Joan was amazing with both our beautiful wedding cake and catering fondue to supplement other food we did ourselves. She worked with us and our budget beyond our expectations. She has the ability to make a very wide range of scrumptious custom cake, filling and frosting flavors, as well as a huge variety of foods. She is very creative in helping come up with ideas, and she is also very skilled at copying ideas given to her. For instance, with the design of our cake, we showed her a picture from a magazine, and she re-created it picture perfect as if taken right out of the page of the magazine. She is also very personable. We have enjoyed visiting her at other times before and after our wedding for other delicious treats, especially for our one year anniversary cake she recently made fresh for us for free.

Sent on 02/19/2009

Shelby · Married on 07/10/2010

3.5

Joan is wonderful!! From the very get go she is very easy to work with and will accommodate any need and food request! She made our brunch wedding so much fun that we didn't have many left overs!! Her staff was great and the cakes were EXCELLENT!!! My husband and I look forward to picking up a cake from her on our wedding anniversaries as long as we're in Oregon! :)

Sent on 07/27/2010