The Depot at Main Street Market Reviews

2 Reviews for The Depot at Main Street Market

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/19/2018

Prince - Hutchins Wedding

I had my wedding here October 27, 2018 and it was absolutely perfect. All of my guests kept telling me how much they loved the venue. The bridal suite was adorable and the groomsmen LOVED the loft where they got ready. And Luke made the entire process painless from answering every questions I could ever have before I even thought of asking to finding all of my vendors for me. He was my day of coordinator, my DJ, his brother was my bartender and caterer. He even found me my photographer and rehearsal dinner spot and contacted them for me. He was absolutely amazing and the wedding far exceeded anything my husband and I could imagine! (The pictures I included are not the professional ones)

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jo · Married on 10/01/2017

The Depot was the PERFECT location for our wedding. The team at the venue made the day run flawlessly which allowed me to relax and enjoy every minute. The old train depot is filled with character and charm (an old southern pub, train cars, art and photography on the walls, big sliding barn doors etc.). Our out of town family loved experiencing something so unique! The town of Hogansville is full of great resources (a charming B&B just up the road, a great florist, local photographers & caterering) and beautiful spots to take pictures. From starting with an incredible and emotional ceremony in the outside space at the venue right next to the historic train cars and the garden, to enjoying our dinner and visiting with family in the cozy main reception hall, to finishing the night having the time of our lives dancing with all our loved ones- The Depot made my wedding day the day I had always dreamed of.

Sent on 08/21/2018