The Dazzling Details Reviews

38 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

38 Reviews for The Dazzling Details

Sue · Married on 02/15/2017

Kristen and her team are incredible. My daughters wedding exceeded all our expectations - the decor was personalized to her tastes and was incredibly beautiful. Every little detail was addressed -writing font, table placement etc. Kristen didn't miss a thing! She is easy to work with, extremely organized and very flexible. She understands everyone's different emotions and we are so lucky she planned our daughters wedding. Everyone said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and I agree!!! All the vendors they use are exceptional. The caterer was outstanding and easy to work with and Kristen kept us on track for the entire 12 months we were planning. She is a gem! She kept our costs within our budget and alwaysl found creative ways to work with us.

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • I

Inna · Married on 01/21/2017

Hiring The Dazzling Details was hands down the best wedding decision we made. I'm a perfectionist and as harsh a critic as they come, and I can tell you that I was absolutely blown away by my experience with Kristin and her team. Kristin took the stress out of the process and did not miss one detail along the way. She provided us with any advice we needed - big or small - and was so responsive that we often wondered whether she ever slept. She and her team understood our vision and brought our dream wedding to life better than we could have ever imagined. Our wedding was SO incredibly amazing. And best of all, we knew everything was handled and were able to just have fun and truly enjoy every moment. If I were to do it all over again, there isn't one thing I would change - and for that, I can't thank The Dazzling Details enough. I would advise any couple planning a wedding in the Puerto Vallarta area to first make sure that Kristin is available before choosing a date. It's the most important vendor you'll have and she is worth every penny.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Natina · Married on 06/11/2016

Where do we start? We couldn't have dreamt of this. Our imagination would not have produced this magical stunning wedding. It was so personal to our style and taste. Kristin & her team are so classy and composed.
    Her calm demeanor made us so relaxed and made all of our guests so relaxed. She is so thoughtful. Dazzling Details made goodie bags for the small children without second guessing (great idea). All the parents loved that and were forever grateful. Dazzling Details arranged for cold towels for all our guests because they knew they would be hot. Their compassion comes through their design. We are sure there are a million other details they took care of that we did not notice or were not aware of and we are so thankful for all of them. We absolutely understand there are a lot of moving parts and hard work goes into everything detail. We realize Kristin and her team pour their heart and soul into everything they do.
    The staff's hard work is a reflection of how hard it is to make a special day like this happen. We appreciate them. We LOVED the flowers hanging from the ceiling. Kristin perfectly executed that idea and it came out flawless and classy. The flowers in the center of each table were breathtaking. We had never seen a sea a roses before. The flower rings located at the photobooth were so simple (probably not so simple to execute) but so clean and beautiful. The cigar lounge chairs reminded me of upscale hotels. WOW. Just wow. The hexagonal tables were absolutely our style. Sleek but making a statement. Everyone loved their personal maracas. The individual menu cards were one of my faves, if not my fave. I liked them so much because Kristin made each individual person feel important. It was so personal. We wanted everyone to feel special. The service Kristin and her staff provided was great. Dazzling Details was kind and gentle with all guests including Eli and myself. EVERYTHING they did exceeded our wildest dreams. It was absolutely breathtaking.

heather · Married on 01/16/2016

I got married in Puerto Vallarta and I live in NYC. Stressful, right? Well it was until I found The Dazzling Details. They were extremely organized, accommodating, supportive, and they gave us the wedding we always dreamed of. Everything was unique and beautiful and the entire planning process was a breeze. Even with a slight turn towards bridezilla they kept me calm and of my guests happy (and I had 90 people travel from all over to mexico- quite a feat!).

sarah · Married on 11/14/2015

If you are looking to have the wedding you dreamed of without all of the stress, then go with The Dazzling Details. They are professional and just flat out great at what they do. We picked them because every wedding they do is stunning. We didn't want to stress about the little details, and they made that possible for us. We honestly could not have asked for a more perfect week with our friends and family, and our wedding day was the icing in the cake. From start to finish it was the most perfect day. We feel so thankful to have found them. Everyone keeps telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. You were so professional, calm, and organized. For that we are thankful.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Sumeet · Married on 05/09/2015

The Dazzling Details were amazing to work with! Because we were planning our wedding from the US, it was important to us that we could trust our planners to have our best interest and execute our vision without having to see everything. We were blown away by the the quality, thoughtfulness and attention to detail! Everyone in attendance had wonderful things to say about the decor, friendliness and approachability of Kirstin and Michelle! Our best decision in our planning process was to go with the Dazzling Details!

Natasha · Married on 04/25/2015

Our wedding weekend was by far one of the most amazing weekends of our lives! Every detail was simply breathtaking! From the chandeliers to the ceremony gazebo to the program fans to the seating chart display to the table décor. Our guests kept telling us how they had never been to a wedding quite like ours, and that it was the most beautiful, fairytale-like wedding that they have ever attended. Thank you Dazzling for all of your hard work, your advice, your support, your patience, and for making our wedding day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/18/2015

We just wanted to express our gratitude to both of you and your Dazzling Details team! WOW! WOW! WOW! We truly could not have imagined a more perfect day!!!!! There are not enough exclamation marks that could reflect how we feel about our wedding. From your tremendous organization skills, availability, response time, to the amazing detail in everything that created our wedding. We can't begin to explain every detail that we were obsessed with because it was everything in our wedding!!! Your work seems effortless, but I am sure that it is not. Every guest cannot stop talking about our wedding. Our guests and family tell us we set the standard too high and no one can ever beat this! The day was perfect and it was ALL due to you ladies! You have a gift and all future couples that use Dazzling Details as their wedding planners will be incredibly lucky!

Your continued efforts made this entire process very enjoyable. We are forever grateful to you for such an amazing wedding! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

If you ever need a recommendation (which I'm sure you will not because your work speaks for itself) you can count on us!

We heart you ladies and thank you again for the best day ever! Jeff and Nicole

Sent on 04/26/2017

Heather · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot say enough about Kristin and the Dazzling Details team. Almost 3 years later and our family and friends are still talking about how we had the BEST wedding. If you're considering a wedding planner and are getting married in the PV area, look no further.

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

One of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding, was hiring The Dazzling Details! They exceeded our expectations, and brought our dream wedding to life! Two years later, and our guests are still talking about it. They made the process easy and fun and they didn't leave a detail untouched. Thank you all SO much!!! We still get goose bumps every time we look back at pictures!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2014

I can't say enough about Dazzling Details! They were one of our largest expenses for our wedding but by far and beyond the greatest value! We were blown away (as were our guests) at the ideas they came up with and the beauty of our wedding. Our friends are still talking about our wedding and the details that it entailed. To this day most of our friends have commented that they have never seen a more beautiful wedding and we can point to Dazzling Details to make that happen! I wish we could get married again and have them coordinate the design! Maybe our 10 year??? Thank you again for everything, I am happy to be a reference for any additional questions!

Jessie · Married on 03/15/2014

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with The Dazzling Details. I absolutely LOVED working with them. In fact, after our wedding I was bummed that we would no longer be in contact on a regular basis. They are extremely professional, understanding, organized, responsive and pay close attention to detail. I can honestly say our wedding would not have turned out as well as it did without their help. They eased any stressors we had, as well as created a day that went above and well beyond anything we could have imagined. This team literally is a dream to work with.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Becca · Married on 05/23/2014

I believe the attention to detail that Dazzling brings is incredible. Having to plan a wedding from afar is always hard but they made the process easy and the final result was better than I even imagined. They were able to incorporate all my handmade touches and were on top of problems before they became bigger issues. We would definitely recommend them!