The Day Of Company Reviews

The Day Of Company 5
The Day Of Company 6
The Day Of Company 7

alea · Married on 04/07/2018

If you haven't already hired Joanna, YOU NEED TO. From extensive candle set up in our reception space to dress steaming to wrangling our huge bridal party, Joanna and team played an integral part in our day and we truly couldn not have done it without her. They handled every curve ball with ease and helped contributed to the flawless flow of the days events. They kept the mood light and made sure my husband and I were stress free allowing us to fully take in the immense joy and happiness we felt on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/29/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Alea! Audra and I were so happy to be there. The whole day was perfect and you guys were wonderful to work with through the process. I loved all of your details so much - thank you for the opportunity!!

Kaitlin · Married on 02/03/2018

We hired Joanna as our day of coordinator and also had her present during our rehearsal the night before the wedding. Joanna was an essential part of our day and we wouldn't have made it through without her! During our planning call and in-person meeting, Joanna was just as excited about our wedding as we were. She is very detail oriented and organized and after meeting her, I knew we would be in good hands. She helped our wedding party get through the rehearsal (most of whom had never been in a wedding before) and kept everything running smoothly the day of the wedding. During our reception we had some last minute changes to the timeline, but Joanna kept me in the loop at all times and everything worked out perfect. She made sure everything was packed up and returned to our apartment at the end of the night and made our day worry free and as stress free as it could be!

Sent on 02/19/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlin! Ozzy and I loved assisting with your Day Of...especially because it was in the BEST neighborhood! You and Brian are awesome and I hope to bump into you guys soon! I still share the story of how you met! Everything about your Day was unique and beautiful - thanks for the opportunity!!

Victoria · Married on 01/20/2018

To put it quite simply, the vision that my husband and I spent months and months planning and preparing for, would not have been made possible without Joanna. She worked literal magic on our DIY centerpieces in her role as Gardener Extraordinaire, coordinated with our vendors before and during our wedding to make sure that every last detail we asked for, was perfectly executed, and served as our go-to person during every single minute that transpired, right down to the mini-can of Static Guard my gown desperately needed that she carries in her Mary Poppins Day Of bag. Joanna is full of grace, a cheerful can-do attitude, and kindness. We are beyond thankful for everything she did for us and the she handled every last detail with amazing accuracy, timeliness, and organization. We never truly knew how much we needed a Day Of coordinator until we found her standing right next to us, every step of the way.

Sent on 02/28/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Victoria and Stephen, I cannot thank you enough for your kind words! You were both so wonderful to work with and I loved being there for your Day Of, especially with your lovely families and awesome friends! It was simply a perfect day and I'm so happy that I was there to ensure you guys enjoyed every moment. Hope to see you soon!!

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

Hiring Joanna was probably the BEST thing I did for my wedding!

As a super detail oriented person who likes to be in control - having Joanna was 110% necessary. She totally took over everything so I had absolutely nothing to worry about. From the moment she arrived to the moment she left, she made sure each detail was perfectly in place and at the same time, it was like she wasn't even there. She was literally everywhere I couldn't be. I didn't have to ask her for a single thing because she was always 1 step ahead of me.

From just one face-to-face meeting and one phone call prior to the wedding, she knew exactly where everything (and everyone) needed to be. Communicating with her was not a task, we met over coffee and it was literally like meeting with a friend who ONLY wanted to talk about YOU and YOUR wedding (I mean, c'mon, what's better than that?!)

Plus, she's a bride-to-be herself, so she really gets it and was able to click with my bridesmaids, which was something i didn't think about at first but turned out to be such a plus.

I really owe so much to Joanna - I was truly able to enjoy my day thanks to her and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/25/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! Loved working with you and your husband :) and your awesome bridal party! The whole day was amazing and I was so happy to help execute your details (those favors were the best idea!!) Looking forward to seeing you at future weddings! xoxo

Chrisitne · Married on 12/09/2017

From the moment I talked on the phone with Joanna I was sold. From beginning to end Joanna was nothing but amazing. Her personality shines through and on such a stressful day it's refreshing to have that spirit around. She is always one step ahead of every scenario for your big day. Joanna made our special day stress free. Joanna even stepped in from preventing an awkward situation with a vendor and coordinated with the venue to make sure everything was in place as we discussed. I cannot thank Joanna enough for her time and her work that day. She truly made the day come together and for that I am forever grateful. I can look back on my wedding day knowing it was one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 01/13/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Christine! I loved working with you and Brandon! Your friends and families were so wonderful and your guests were SO MUCH FUN! I loved being able to assist with all of the personal elements that you had planned. Thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to work with you. Best wishes!!

Jess · Married on 11/12/2017

Joanna was absolutely amazing. I cannot even put into words how grateful I was to have her there. She made the day run smoothly and she was beyond helpful. At one point, I thought I would marry her instead of my husband!! Lol. She is the best and any bride would love her!!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

haha I will marry YOU Jess! Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Rich were so sweet and wonderful to work with. I miss all of you already! I hope you are having an amazing honeymoon. Thanks for the incredibly opportunity to work with both of you and your families! xoxo

Hanna · Married on 11/11/2017

We brought on Joanna as our Day of Coordinator and couldn't have been happier with the decision. Joanna was energetic, thoughtful, and calm throughout the process. Even though we engaged her primarily with the intent of making sure everything runs smoothly the day of the wedding, she met with us several times in advance of the wedding and answered numerous emails, which helped us draw out and solidify an excellent Plan A as well as a Plan B and C (in case of rain or cold weather - our wedding was in November). In fact, we ended up having to decide to move forward with our alternative plan the day before the wedding and Joanna was able to work with us and other key players to make sure everyone was ready. Even our guests were impressed with her and commented on how well-organized and professional she was in directing everyone throughout the day. Most of all, she was such a pleasure to get to know and to work with! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/24/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you Hanna! I loved getting to know you and Dan as well! You were both so lovely and thoughtful through our time working together - from our very first meeting! Your style and ideas for the wedding were so beautiful and personal. Being there for your Day Of was such a pleasure!

Deidre · Married on 11/04/2017

If you are getting married in the NYC area and are toying with the idea of a day of coordinator, find Joanna as fast as you can and book her immediately. In fact, don’t book your wedding date before finding out if she is available. She’s that great. There are so many ways to describe her: she is the consummate professional, she is responsive, she is funny, she is gracious, and most importantly, she is exceptionally on point in terms of executing your plans and bringing out your vision. My wedding was 11/4/17, and as I told her, she was the true hero of the day, effortlessly managing the intricacies of multiple personalities and administrative bungles to really bring out the best in everyone. Our wedding would not have been the success that it was but for her and both families have been singing her praises for weeks. I have been to dozens of weddings, have spoken to many a bride and groom, and no one has been as happy with their wedding planner or day of coordinator as we were with Joanna. Fantastic experience!

Sent on 11/29/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Deidre you are TOO funny!! I miss our meetings and emails!! Hope you and Anthony are doing well! Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words! You and Anthony were so awesome to work with and your wedding was a BLAST. That floor was SHAKING from all of the dancing. Loved every minute of working with you both!
  • Leani

Leani · Married on 10/20/2017

I honestly don't even know where to begin. Should I start with the part where she was the unsung hero of the wedding? That when I had major bride brain and Joanna was my external memory? The fact that she is a mom and bride whisperer (TM)? That she answered every question and panicked email? That she literally climbed a ladder to cover up a sign (oh the behind-the-scenes action photos that we have...)? That my family is dead serious about adopting her?

Working with Joanna had to be one of the best decisions we made leading up to our wedding day, and I don't say that lightly. I had a DIY wedding with a lot of personalities, two big families, and a ton of moving pieces, and she made it all look like a walk in the park. I didn't find out until after the wedding how many things she handled on the fly (Lost mom with the cake? No big deal! The cake topper mysteriously disappeared? Don't mind me while I just fashion one out of some decor. Sign needs to be covered? I'll climb the ladder myself, that's cool.)

I could go on and on, but I'll spare you. From the first phone call to the first in-person meeting, working with Joanna is like working with your very best (and organized) friend. Nothing phases her, she is absolutely phenomenal and so much fun. We literally could not have pulled off the wedding without her! She is a legend in my family, and our only regret is not getting to keep her forever.

Sent on 11/03/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

LEANI! You are so kind and also this was the most entertaining thing to read!! I am cracking up! And this made me reminisce about the day and your UNBELIEVABLE family!! I still remember walking into the venue and looking at all of the family hands on deck...it was so touching so see so many people in one place, so enthusiastically helping to make it the most beautiful day. Your AUNTS and MOM are AWESOME! I didn't want to leave them! Every single aspect of the day was so personal, creative, beautiful - it was simply a perfect day. Plus I loved climbing over boxes and making quick DIY cake toppers with your family...so many fun stories from your day. THANK YOU for your kind words!

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I debated whether or not we should have a day of coordinator, and hiring Joanna was honestly the best decision we could have made. She was an absolute rockstar and helped both of us not only keep our sanity, but truly enjoy every minute of our special day. She kept the calm, was extremely organized and was just so wonderful to work with. She confidently and assertively coordinated each detail with all of our vendors, playing quarterback on all fronts. We could go on and on, but suffice to say that if you're looking for a day of planner, look no further. Call Joanna! You'll be so glad that you did. -Amanda & Pete

Sent on 10/28/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you Amanda and Pete! I loved being a part of your day! The KIDS were my favorite little group of people to work with!! Working with all of your amazing musician talent was also so special and fun. You guys are incredibly sweet and I'm so happy the way we came together worked out (thanks Dave!). Hope to see you soon!!

Alexis · Married on 09/17/2017

I have no words to adequately describe Joanna's contribution to our wedding. My husband wants to adopt her and I'm wondering if I should have married her instead. Aside from being one of the loveliest, bubbliest people you'll ever meet, she made the entire process easy, seamless and fun. She handled every little detail that I really didn't want to deal with and we were just able to enjoy our amazing day. Nothing was ever a problem for her, she just handled it all. I cannot recommend her highly enough. My wedding was 3 days ago and I miss her already! Do not hesitate to hire her she'll be the best choice you make!

Sent on 09/20/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

haha Lexi you and Phil are so funny and the sweetest! I miss you already too!! Thank you so so much for the kind words. Being a part of your day was so incredibly special for me - from our first Australia/NYC Skype meeting with your amazing mom to the Day Of with your beautiful families. Hopefully I can work with you on future family events : ) Talk to you soon!

Ramona · Married on 09/10/2017

Joanna is a MUST for your wedding. Not only is she creative, diligent, flexible and simply ON IT for your wedding, she is accommodating to your hectic planning and schedule. She literally immerses herself in your wedding time table and executes your vision with no flaws. I also think as an individual she is extremely professional but knows how to have fun and vibe with guests, bridal party, and vendors. My wedding was a Hindu, Jamaican/Tanzanian wedding and she def coordinated and made sure all cultures were reflected during my wedding itinerary. So happy to have had Joanna, she was one of the best decisions I made while planning for my wedding and she will be for you too!

Sent on 09/12/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Ramona I am so touched by your kind words. I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to work with you, Gavin, your AWESOME Bridal Party and your families. I am honored that I was able to be a part of your beautiful Hindu ceremony. You and Gavin are such kind, warm people and it means so much that I was able to be a part of your day. I will miss your bridal party haha!!

Christina · Married on 09/01/2017

Joanna is a winner. She brings enthusiasm, professionalism, thoroughness, and expertise. She thinks of everything ahead of time and is at all the right places when you need her on the day of the wedding! My whole wedding party had positive comments about what a great help she was. She'll do everything from run and grab you food while you're getting ready, to accept delivery of flowers, to conveying preferences to the photographer, to quickly fixing your train in photos. Also, in the run up to the day, she was always an e-mail or phone call away if I wanted a quick tie-breaker input on things or if there were moderate logistical changes to plan that I wanted to talk through with her. I highly recommend Joanna for any wedding planning needs!

Sent on 10/08/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! You and James were so wonderful to work with! Your intimate ceremony and personal details were a joy to be a part of! Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your sweet families!!

Sue · Married on 08/19/2017

I will be forever thankful we hired Joanna's company to assist with our daughter's wedding! Joanna is extremely organized, professional, kind and overall just a lovely person. She even attended the last fitting to learn all of the details of the wedding dress bustle - (not an easy task)! With her help, I was able to relax and enjoy every minute of our daughter's wedding and reception knowing that she had all of the details covered. Joanna definitely rates "five stars" from our family!!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Sue! I enjoyed every meeting, phone call and message with you from the moment we met! Kelsey and Hadrien are the sweetest and the whole day was just so lovely. Your family is wonderful and I hope to work with you again in the future!
  • A. L.

A. L. · Married on 07/16/2017

Joanna was one of the most important parts of our seamless, beautiful day. There were so many small details that Joanna took care of all day and night, and we never worried about a thing. Joanna was so positive and welcoming to our families and friends, and invisibly took care of anything that came up. She is a wonderful coordinator who was an absolute pleasure to spend our wedding day with.

Sent on 07/17/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words! I was so thrilled to be a part of your day. Your wedding was truly special and working with both of you and your wonderful families was a joy! Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future!

Christine · Married on 06/24/2017

If you want your dream wedding to become a reality, then I would hire the "The Day of Company" for your special day! Joanna was BEYOND helpful for not only myself, but my family, bridesmaids and of course the groom. She showed up at the hair salon at 8am ready to work! She was assisting all the bridesmaids and made sure all of us ate. She then went to my house where she set EVERYTHING up! She was there when the florists arrived, the food for a light lunch, the photographers and she set everything up, EXACTLY how I wanted it! Before the big day, Joanna took the time to talk on the phone with me for over and hour, getting every single detail down to how I wanted my day to go. From certain pictures, to how I want to reveal myself to my bridesmaids and father. She knew it all! Her organizational skills were top notch and you can tell she truly loves her job! I would recommend this company to all future brides. If you want your dream wedding time come true, I would without a doubt hire "The Day of Company" to make your fantasy wedding a reality!

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Christine!! I was so happy to be a part of your PERFECT day! Literally perfect. You and Joe are the sweetest and you had so many personal elements that made the day feel so personal and special. I hope to work with all of your bridesmaids soon ;)

Vanessa · Married on 06/11/2017

Joanna is so easy to work with - she helped calm my nerves in the weeks before the wedding and kept me organized. On the day of the wedding, she jumped in at every opportunity to make things move smoothly. She's also very personable (my parents want to adopt her!) I was concerned about hiring a coordinator without meeting them, but my first conversation with Joanna made it the easiest decision I made!

Sent on 06/22/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa! I loved loved loved working with you, Adam and your entire family! Miss your mom & John already! You were so organized, what a perfect day! Best wishes!

Christine · Married on 06/03/2017

All I have to say is WOW! Joanna from the Day Of Planner exceeded my expectations of what a "day of coordinator" can do for you! Joanna was the biggest help right from start. Always offering to help me months and months before my wedding, being available by text or phone basically at any point in the day/evening with a very quick response, and always ready and willing to help even with situations that I felt weren't her responsibility I.e. invitation wording (after all this is a "day of" service). Come the day of, I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing Joanna was ready and prepared to handle anything to come my way. I found out about some small mishaps along the way that Joanna took care of without my knowledge given she knew exactly how I wanted everything! Definitely took the worry and stress away so I could 100% enjoy my wedding day! I am very thankfully for Joanna and the service she provided. Both my parents still rave about how much of a help Joanna was- I cannot thank her enough!!! I would recommend this company and Joanna to every bride!

Sent on 07/05/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Christine!! From our marathon lunch to review your Day Of details to helping your dad on his piano surprise to working with your hilarious bridal party, I had so much fun every step of the way and I will miss you!! Best Wishes!

Samantha · Married on 02/25/2017

Joanna made our wedding day an absolute dream! We met a week before the wedding to go over all of the details for the day including vendors, my personal needs and created a schedule. Not only did she make the day so special for me, but she was a huge support for my mom, mother-in-law and bridal party. My vendors (who work with coordinators all the time) made a point to contact me to tell me how wonderful Joanna was to make the day seamless in every way possible. From setting up breakfast and lunch to bustling my intricate gown, Joanna was there anticipating my every move. We are so grateful that she was there for us!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    The Day Of Company 8

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!! I still think about your beautiful french bustle and what a team effort it was haha! You guys were so great - loved working with your families so much. Thank you for the kind words!

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Joanna was an absolutely dream come true. She was there for me and my fiancé (now husband!) throughout all my planning to answer many random questions, and often brought things up that didn't even cross my mind. Truly the most detail-orientated and thorough planner. But most of all, it was Joanna's calm, cool and collected demeanor that kept my family, bridal party, husband, and myself at ease on the most special day. I can not think of how different my day would have been if Joanna was not there!

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! I loved working with you, Chris, your mom(!) and those adorable nephew nuggets of yours! Your binder, packed items and labels made my job a breeze. It was wonderful working with your entire bridal party. Best wishes!!

Linda · Married on 07/27/2013

Joanna added to the wonderful day with her great smile and warm personality. She made the day flow beautifully and seamlessly. I would will tell anyone who will listen they need Joanna.- XOXOX- Linda , MOB

Sent on 04/25/2018

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Linda!! I loved working with your family so much and can't wait to see everyone at future Day Ofs :) :)

cynthia · Married on 08/21/2010

I was truly a guest at my own daughter's wedding thanks to Joanna! Meeting in advance of the big day with Joanna helped us prepare the perfect timeline and then handover all the details to Joanna on wedding day! She is a true professional, very responsive, and so much fun to work with! She has our gratitude and admiration!

Sent on 08/11/2017

The Day Of Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Cynthia! It was so wonderful working with you and Peter (and of course Joy and Dan!). I especially enjoyed our lunch (and champagne!) meetings. Hope to see you and Joy in the future!

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2008

Ashley & Chris Wedding 9/2018

We chose the The Day of Company to coordinate our wedding on our big day, but they were much more than that. After looking endlessly for these services at an affordable price we stumbled upon the Day of Company. It ended up being the best thing we did for ourselves and our wedding! Joanna was amazing from the first encounter to the last, paying attention to all the details and making us feel comfortable. She relieved my stress and after one conversation with her, I knew I could trust her and her company. She was so responsive, sometimes answering and questions or concerns we had within minutes! Joanna has all the insight and experience you need for your day to go flawlessly. Not to mention, I had a lot of DIY decorations and details that they handled for me and made everything look exactly how I wanted but better!! Brittany was our actual day of coordinator but Joanna actually took the time out of her schedule to be there for the ceremony and some of the reception. Brittany was amazing as well, handling all of the interactions, coordinating myself and my bridal party throughout the night and helping me along the way! I can’t stress it enough that this was the best decision I made for myself and my wedding! With all the stress of wedding planning it is a relief to have people like Joanna, Brittany and The Day of Company on your side!!

Sent on 10/27/2018