The David Rohr Floral Studio Reviews

The David Rohr Floral Studio 5
The David Rohr Floral Studio 6
The David Rohr Floral Studio 7

Nicole & Brian · Married on 08/20/2011

Doesn't get much better than Dave and his team. Talk about a wedding pro who truly cares about each and every couple they work with!! Their goal is to make wedding day dreams come true... and they met and exceeded my expectations on every level!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Desira · Married on 07/23/2011

Finding The Dave Rohr Floral Studio was the best part of the planning process for my wedding. Once I found Dave Rohr I knew I was in great hands, his BLING COLLECTION (centerpiece display) and FLORAL Displays are AMAZING and well worth the investment... I had an idea of what I wanted and Dave took my initial idea and turned it into a DREAM... Elegant, Classy, Chic, and much much more... Not only was Dave and his studio extremely professional, responsive and flexible, they were also personable and willing to take the time to care about the Bride (me) and make anyone invloved feel special. I HIGHLY recommend The Dave Rohr Floral Studio to any Bride or people who are looking for quality, professionalism, and flexibility followed with a personal touch... AMAZING, AMAZING, Dave Rohr was my David Tutera!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review! I loved working with you and how you allowed me to suggest decor items that would work well within your budget. I think of your wedding as clean, classy and elegant. You took advantage of our Bling Collection to the fullest. The touches of pale yellow rose petals served as the final classy touch. I have to tell you, the staff came out into the reception area, and were just amazed at how beautiful everything looked! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your special day. I can't wait to see the pictures and put them up on my studio website. All my best, DAVE

Daniela · Married on 07/05/2011

I have to say that Dave truly surprised us. We were impressed by the quality of his materials and by the professionalism he showed all the way. His honest and caring expert opinion helped us feel confident that he would do what was best for us. I want to emphasize that his ability to envision aspects that we had not thought about was something that we found truly necessary. I have nothing but great remarks about Dave and his work.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Julie · Married on 05/27/2011

Dave at Desert Floral Importers gave us great service with a great attitude. He worked within our budget and gave us helpful advice on what would look best for our wedding. The wedding decor turned out beautifully and we would definitely recommend his services to our friends, family and any future married couple to be.

Sent on 08/07/2011

jeanie · Married on 05/14/2011

We recently had our wedding in Rancho Mirage, CA and had the wonderful opportunity of working with Dave and his team. They were extremely helpful and professional and eased all of our anxieties about our wedding flowers. They day of our wedding, I was absolutely floored on how beautiful the flowers looked. The boquets and pomanders were absolute show-stoppers and I received tons of compliments from our guests on the flowers. As if that wasn't enough, Dave and his team actually helped to rearrange all the ceremony chairs (100+) so that the aisle was wide enough for the wedding party to walk down. We are so grateful for their above and beyond efforts. Dave Rohr Floral Studio is also very affordable for such high quality flowers and work. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for spectacular flowers!!
    Thanks again guys for making our special day perfect!! - JB

Sent on 05/16/2011
  • Y

Gloria · Married on 05/07/2011

There is no better florist in the coachella valley....David Rohr is a class act who puts customer service and the happiness of the bride above all else....if you don't use this florist...you missed the boat!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your confidence in us and it was an honor to be part of such an important day! All our best wishes to you!!! Dave and Joey

peter and justin · Married on 04/30/2011

Absolutely amazing.... those two words say everything that can be said... highly recommend...
    Peter and Justin

Sent on 05/02/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you both very much. We wish you every happiness.
  • F

Holly · Married on 03/12/2011

We could not have found a better florist! David was beyond professional and talented. We had a flower emergency when our florist cancelled 2 months before the wedding (We are so happy she did!) and David stepped in and saved the day. He is so funny and will keep all of the other vendors in line if he has to. We got so many compliments on the flowers at our wedding and people are still telling me how beautiful they all were. He listened to what we liked and took over from there and there is no way we could have picked out anything better than what he made for us. He also decorated our cake which looked amazing. We can't thank you enough for helping make our wedding the most perfect day of our lives!

Sent on 03/19/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you both very much. You had an elegant vision for your wedding, and it was a joy working with you. We can't wait to see your pictures! All the best from both of us.
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 02/12/2011

David Rohr and his team were so fantastic in helping us at the last minute. I had ordered my flowers from sam's club (fyi... DON'T do it!) and I had decided on lavender roses for the bridesmaids and I had planned to do white roses for my own bouquet. I had planned to buy the white roses from costco, but after numerous attempts to contact their distributor, I had no luck. So two days before the wedding, I called my wedding cooridinator for the Indian Wells Country Club and she referred me to David. He was so friendly and helpful! He went above and beyond! His shop is in Cathedral City and I was in the La Quinta/Indian Wells area, and he was even able to arrange for someone to deliver the flowers! Had I known in advance how awesome they were, I would have had them do all my flowers! Pick David, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/23/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Cassandra. We were glad we could help - and, yes, we wish you had come to us, too! But the main thing is, we know you had a beautiful wedding, and we wish you both every happiness.
    Dave & Joey (the team...)

Chris · Married on 02/05/2011

Dave is an amazing man! He made my wedding the most beautiful day of my life. Every day he communicated via phone, txt, email-- telepathically sometimes haha & he was there for me 24/7; even during the rough and confusing patches(for me) he was calm and organized. He kept us on track and in line for a perfect! His attention to detail and personal approach are legendary! I loved his assistant Joey too!!!!! These men made a friend and a client for life! I used them for my wedding but I will use them for my baby showers and other major events! You will not regret spending time w/Dave! 

Sent on 05/18/2011

kari · Married on 10/16/2010

david was not only professional but gave us a lot of great ideas for budget brides and vendors. he had such great advice for us as well. THIS IS THE BIGGEST PARTY YOU WILL EVER THROW!!! HAVE FUN AND SET THE TONE FOR EVERYONE ELSE. we wanted a fun beautiful classy wedding and that was achieved. david and his staff were wonderful and he will be my florist for years and years to come. he is the best florist in the valley, let alone southern california. thanks david.....

Sent on 11/02/2010

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Kari, you and Roman were a joy to work with. Your vision for your wedding was so crystal clear that it made my job easier. Thank you for entrusting me with this wonderful event in your lives.
    Keep rockin'!
    Dave

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2010

The term ABSOLUTELY AMAZING wouldn't even be enough to describe David and what he and his studio did for my wedding. I was married on October 16th, 2020 and he was an absolute LIFESAVER. I saw his early in my wedding planning process and amongst the chaotic wedding planning bliss, didn't get back to him until a few weeks before my wedding. Not only did he take me under his wing, but he was accomodating, creative, and so calm while I sat there biting my nails hoping this would all work out. He made the most GORGEOUS bridal bouquet I have ever seen in my life, and my husbands boutonniere to match with the most amazing flower and colors for our fall wedding. I was breathless, stunned, and overwhelmed when my bridesmaids walked in with them. Dave, you are an amazing florist and I could not me more thankful to you for making my wedding day shine with the amazing work you did with my flowers. THANK YOU! I will forever recommend you and your studio to ever bride I know, as well as anyone looking to decorate their special occasion with beautiful floral arrangments!

Sent on 01/21/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Jessica. You gave us beautiful colors to work with. We wish you & Mark all the happiness in the world.

Erin · Married on 10/09/2010

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dave and his professionalism and talent. He made our big day look absolutely stunning!!!! He knew exactly how to get my look right and was more than helpful come the actual day. Additionally, he helped my mother-in-law with her centerpieces! Many, many thanks to the Dave Rohr Studio for making our special day that much more spectacular!

The Pierros

Sent on 11/02/2010

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Erin. It was a lot of fun working with your mother-in-law and your husband to be! It's wonderful when the whole family gets involved. Their love and support is part of what makes the day special. We wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Doreen · Married on 09/25/2010

David did a wonderful job with my the flowers for my wedding. He was a pleasure to work with and made himself readily available to discuss any
    concerns I had. You couldn't choos a better florist for such an important event.

Sent on 10/15/2010

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Doreen. It was fun working with you, and I wish you & yours all the best. Dave

Marissa · Married on 09/17/2010

Being an out of state bride and planning a Palm Springs wedding can be overwhelming, however working with Dave and Joey at Desert Floral Importers exceeded my expectations! I could not have been more pleased with the level of professionalism and communication. Dave was not just our florist he quickly became a friend and makes you feel comfortable from day one. His excitement and love for floral design becomes evident as he works diligently to make sure your vision is seen through to fruition. He is up front and tells you what is and may not be available to not set up for any disappointment. He works hard to make sure your vision becomes reality. I worked closely with Dave over the phone and email. He also makes himself available after hours for any last minute ideas. I would highly recommend Desert Floral Importers! Whether you are a local bride or like myself, from across the country, they will fulfill all your floral needs and you will leave with two great friends. I could not have asked for more. Thank you Dave for making our wedding day so beautiful and awesome! With my specific color palate and overall look, my wedding bouquet turned out PERFECT and more beautiful that I could of imagined! Our centerpieces and mothers flowers and boutonnieres, superb. I was even able to plant some of the succulents he worked so hard to find. Outstanding job!We hope to see you soon!

Sent on 10/19/2010

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Marissa. You had a clear vision, which was great - but you also stayed open to ideas and that made it a joy to work with you. Joey and I wish you and Danny all the happiness in the world. Dave

amanda · Married on 07/17/2010

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE! This was one of the best experiences working with florists, ever! i had 3 months to plan my wedding and i saw a few arrangements that dave had done and i fell in love. I walked in to their shop one afternoon not really knowing what i liked and saw a random flower that he had in his fridge and had to have them all over my wedding. they were actually spider mums and i just told him, i dont care what they look like, i trust your tatse, just use these flowers.

i showed up to the venue the day of my wedding and was ABSOLUTELY AMAZED!!! it was more beautiful than i ever could have expected!

they were such a pleasure to work with and their only concern is that they want their brides to be happy! it just so happened that the same night my wedding was on, they had an event to attend in palm springs, but my wedding was in pasadena, but no worried - they came and did everything i needed and more. they made sure i was happy before they were finished.

I would recommend them to anyone, and not to mention the price floored me, they are so reasonable and the quality of their flowers are top notch! they went the extra mile for me - no - an extra 10 miles, and i loved my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, my mother and grandma and dad and in-laws and flower girls and runner for the isle. . . .everything was exquisite.

i feel like they truely cared about me and my day, i went away from their shop feeling like a great friend and could tuely trust them and their work. thank you dave and joey i absolutely love the two of you and everything you've done to make my wedding day beautiful! (not to mention my mother in law loved you too, and if thats not worth raving about, i dont know what is!)

Sent on 09/30/2010

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Amanda. We enjoyed working with you (and your lovely Mother-in-Law). It was a beautiful day, and you were a beautiful bride. We wish you every happiness.

Todd · Married on 06/19/2010

Working with Dave and his team was an absolute joy. I was on a very tight budget putting together my folk's 50th wedding anniversary where 70 guests would be present. Desert Floral Importers was willing to work with me on this tight budget, providing me the brokerage of the flowers and allowing me the option of working with Dave in building the floral arrangements side-by-side. He set up a template (which I followed) and in no time we had all 10 arrangements constructed, (he 'fixed my frail attempts at copying his template). Beyond my expectations, Dave provided me a lovely bouquet for my mom to hold during the renewal of vows ceremony. This and all the arrangements were packed into my SUV for transport to reception site (over 100 miles from Dave's shop). Of particular note was Dave's follow-up, inquiring as to the outcome of the event. Desert Floral Importer's contribution to my folk's anniversary event ABSOLUTELY made this a very special presentation - which received numerous favorable comments from our guests. My folks were thrilled with the florals. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DESERT FLORAL IMPORTERS and look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 06/30/2010

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Todd. It was fun working with you, and we're very happy that your parents' anniversary flowers were a success.

Mim · Married on 06/05/2010

Dave and his team are a pleasure to work with and incredible with his floral arrangements, whether it be a wedding, birthday or any event!! I was referred to Dave by a friend when I mentioned that I was looking for a great florist at a good price. I spoke with Dave and told him what direction that I was thinking for the set-up, colors, etc. and told him to run with it. Dave did an AMAZING job when I arrived for my wedding day! EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT and he was so easy to work with throughout the process! I would not change a thing about it and it was the best day of my life! Thank you, Dave, for all of your help and your insight. You are unbelievable at what you do!!!!;)

Sent on 06/12/2010

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Mim. We really enjoyed working with you. Best wishes from us both.

Liz · Married on 05/01/2010

Dave at Desert Floral Importers is fantastic!!! not only did I have wonderful service from him every time I called (and I called often) the end result was gorgeous! Everything went just as planned with down to the tiniest details, if your a bride planning this by yourself, you understand how wonderful that is!!!
    I cannot say more abut Dave at Desert Floral, I will use him again and will recommend him to all my family and friends!!!

Sent on 05/27/2010

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Liz. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you every happiness.

Rita · Married on 11/01/2014

It was such a pleasure working with you both, from the day we met, we knew everything would be flawless. Thank you for making our day extra special.

Always,

Rita and Brent

Sent on 11/30/2014

Janet · Married on 01/19/2014

Dave and his team were professional, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. They didn't charge an arm and a leg for quality service, results, and detailed attention. I was very pleased with the outcome of their work!

Sent on 03/03/2014

David and his staff are absolutely amazing. The arrangements were stunning and his creativity and flexibility with regards to working with an out of town bride was beyond my expectations. Everyone raved about his succulent/desert flower bouquets!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Rod · Married on 08/03/2013

Flowers were the perfect complement for our wedding. Just enough and just right. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Dina · Married on 10/14/2012

This was a fabulous experience and thr flowers were incredible!!!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

I loved working with David, he was incredible. I was a bride on a budget but that didn't mean it looked cheap. Everything was just beautiful. David had tons of suggestions for my budget. He also worked with me to find the right look for my bouquet. I came in with a photo but couldn't really afford the expensive flowers and he found something to equate the same feel and inspiration. Thank you David and Joey, I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2011