The David Rohr Floral Studio Reviews

The David Rohr Floral Studio 6
The David Rohr Floral Studio 7
  • Sunny

Sunny · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about David and Rick! They did the most incredible job of taking my vague descriptions and various images from Pinterest to understand my vision for the flowers at our wedding. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, quick responders to all communication, and not only professional, but also very comforting and humorous. They truly took the stress out of the entire process for us.

As for the flowers themselves, they were breathtaking! We received so many compliments from our guests on them and it was the most magical sight that I will never, ever forget. :)

Thank you guys for helping with our big day and keeping our sanity along the way! I would recommend David Rohr for any flower needs in the Desert area in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Rebekah · Married on 06/27/2015

The bouquets for our wedding were gorgeous. Exactly what we talked about. And David and Rick were so friendly and helpful. They were so accommodating when I wanted to tweak the bridesmaid bouquets. It all exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding beautiful.

Sent on 08/22/2015

James · Married on 06/13/2015

The guys were so enjoyable to work with and their creations for our Palm Springs wedding and Just Married Brunch brought us many compliments. We will be contacting them for our next party!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Elsa · Married on 05/23/2015

I worked with David and Rick for my wedding over memorial day weekend and have to say that I couldn't be happier. I was a busy bride -in grad school, working 2 jobs, and planning from across the country. This meant that I didn't have time to micromanage my vendors, or even really provide too much detail in my instructions. I was nervous about this, but after the first time I met with David and Rick I knew I was in good hands. They worked with me to set my budget and get me the look I really wanted. In the end, I couldn't have asked for anything different. My bouquet was especially beautiful. I was so sad to have to leave it behind at my mom's house to leave for the honeymoon :) What is amazing is that David created my dream bouquet without me even realizing I had been imagining one, but once I saw it I knew it was perfect.

In addition to being great at their jobs, David and Rick were a joy to work with. They were responsive, friendly, and seemed to truly enjoy their work. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Caroline · Married on 05/09/2015

If I could give more stars I would. David and Rick and the best in the business and I mean the BEST. We contracted with the studio for our wedding and could not have had a better experience. We live in Australia...and were planning a wedding in California. I mean that was bound to have some complications but no - not one! David, Rick and I communicated on my vision over email and they followed my pintrest inspiration board. I didn't want to impede their artistic style for the arrangements so I left all the decisions up to them. When my wedding flowers arrived I was blown away. The flowers were perfect and the statement pieces I really wanted without being too "bridal". They really got my vision and delivered it 10 fold. Furthermore, David and Rick were really helpful with meeting our vision within budget. The invoice was itemized, clear and concise (just the way I like it). David and Rick even worked with my parents to make them feel involved and welcome and for that I am ever grateful. If you have an event in Palm Springs or you just want to buy your sweetheart flowers this is the #1 spot and I will be a forever customer. Thank you gentlemen!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Hilary · Married on 04/08/2015

I worked with David for my April 8 wedding bouquet. We weren't from the area but that didn't stop him from creating an absolutely stunning bouquet for me. It was a pleasure working with him and I would again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Denise · Married on 02/07/2015

I highly recommend Rick and Dave, not only are they friendly, warm, and so much fun, but they did and absolutely exceptional job with my wedding floral arrangements! They exceeded all my expectations and the flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever have imagined. I showed them a few things I had pinned from Pinterest and they created something more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I met with a few other florists in Palm Springs and decided to go with David and Rick due to personality fit, I'm so glad I did because I cannot imagine a floral studio doing a more beautiful job than they did at David Rohr.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Leslie · Married on 12/06/2014

Dave and Rick at The David Rohr Floral Studio did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! We were so impressed by how everything turned out! We had requested desert themed flowers and the incorporation of bright desert sunset colors and they met this request perfectly! A number of our guests raved about the flower arrangements and the gorgeous colors. They truly helped to make our wedding memorably special and beautiful! Dave and Rick went above and beyond and for this, we will always be able to look back and smile! I'd highly recommend this floral studio!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Jonathan · Married on 11/07/2014

Dave and Rick were amazing. Easy and fun to work with, accommodated all our request and we felt like they captured the color scheme we were looking for. The flowers were beautiful. Overall treaty service

Sent on 11/26/2014

Gale · Married on 10/31/2014

Desert Floral Importers are more than floral designers and suppliers, they are dream weavers. Living in Dallas, my destination wedding required trust and faith that Rick and Dave were “all that”. I mentioned that my dress was vintage Hollywood and they took over. My floral centerpieces were stunning as well as the bridesmaid bouquets, however, my bridal bouquet was off-the-charts gorgeous. Incorporating white feathers that surrounded over 25 white roses in a variety of sizes with a silver blinged-out handle, it was sheer artistic genius. Desert Floral Importers were easy to work with and attended to every detail, even delivering the flowers to my hotel suite in person. Amazing!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Romy · Married on 10/04/2014

There are not enough praising words in the English dictionary for the David Rohr team!! My now husband and I had a wonderful time brainstorming with David and Rick in the Studio. From the very first meeting, neither of us had any worry about the flowers. We knew that anything those two worked on would turn out perfectly. They took the time on mulitple occasions to sit down with us and discuss our vision, and worked within our means to achieve it. Ultimately, the flowers turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Everything was perfect and really helped make the event magical. Their creativity, knowledge and appreciation of all floral mediums makes their pieces unique and absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Tim · Married on 10/04/2014

I'm a guy. I'm not that in to flowers or wedding arrangements. Dave and Rick changed my perspective forever! They put together the most amazing floral arrangement for our wedding that totally surpassed my wildest expectations. To say their work was beautiful is selling it short. They made an amazing day extraordinary!

My then fiance (now wife) had an idea and a hazy vision of what she wanted. We spent some time with Dave and Rick and not only did we feel comfortable with them, but their experience, sense of humor, attention to detail, and most importantly their ability to understand our needs shone through. We provided them with some props and concepts and they worked with us to truly go above and beyond anything we thought we might have the day of the wedding. Can't begin to describe the feedback we had from our guests - "amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, unbelievable" were all words used to describe the wedding and their work.

The only word I can use to describe what they did for us is "perfect". Absolutely perfect!

They were timely and responsive to all of our needs. Value is relative to an individual's needs but I can say that for us the finished product was worth every penny.

They were flexible and did everything they could to accommodate our needs.

Dave and Rick were up front about everything related to the arrangements - there were no surprises in regards to price or operational details leading up to or during the wedding.

These guys were true pro's in everything they did for us!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2014

I’m still sitting here trying to think of a way to put into words how HAPPY and THRILLED we are that we chose David Rohr Floral Studio to provide arrangements for our wedding!

We approached David and Rick on a recommendation from Gina at the Andreas Hotel and Spa in Palm Springs. She raved about him and we were in DESPERATE need of a florist for our rapidly approaching wedding. My mother made the appointment with them and they conveniently scheduled it for an evening where I was able to make it after work (I work in Riverside and was limited on my time off). We all sat down at their table, described to them where the wedding would be held and what our colors were, and they took off with their amazing ideas! They suggested the PERFECT flowers that would withstand the heat (although it was held in the evening, Palm Springs nights are still VERY warm), and the flowers blended so well together. My bouquet was made up of Escimo Roses, Ranunculus, and Dusty Miller wrapped with a “Tiffany blue” ribbon and they found a way to beautifully attach my three charms that I had requested onto the handle. I had one charm for my last name, one charm that said “Happily Ever After,” and one locket with my late father’s photo inside. It was very elegant, not tacky looking at ALL. I also told them I wanted some “bling” on the arrangements, and they accomplished that amazingly, even on the boutineers!

What we really appreciated, however, is their communication and willingness to work within a budget. They let us know right off the bat they’re not there to gauge us, they assured us from the get-go that they would make it happen and pull it off beautifully-and they fulfilled that promise. Also, any time we needed to call or email either Rick or David, we always heard back quickly – there was no waiting around for phone calls or emails to be returned. They are a busy business and their work is in high demand, but they never once made us feel unimportant or ignored.

Sent on 06/11/2014

I'm still sitting here trying to think of a way to put into words how HAPPY and THRILLED we are that we chose David Rohr Floral Studio to provide arrangements for our wedding!

We approached David and Rick on a recommendation from Gina at the Andreas Hotel and Spa in Palm Springs. She raved about him and we were in DESPERATE need of a florist for our rapidly approaching wedding. My mother made the appointment with them and they conveniently scheduled it for an evening where I was able to make it after work (I work in Riverside and was limited on my time off). We all sat down at their table, described to them where the wedding would be held and what our colors were, and they took off with their amazing ideas! They suggested the PERFECT flowers that would withstand the heat (although it was held in the evening, Palm Springs nights are still VERY warm), and the flowers blended so well together. My bouquet was made up of Escimo Roses, Ranunculus, and Dusty Miller wrapped with a "Tiffany blue" ribbon and they found a way to beautifully attach my three charms that I had requested onto the handle. I had one charm for my last name, one charm that said "Happily Ever After," and one locket with my late father's photo inside. It was very elegant, not tacky looking at ALL. I also told them I wanted some "bling" on the arrangements, and they accomplished that amazingly, even on the boutineers!

What we really appreciated, however, is their communication and willingness to work within a budget. They let us know right off the bat they're not there to gauge us, they assured us from the get-go that they would make it happen and pull it off beautifully-and they fulfilled that promise. Also, any time we needed to call or email either Rick or David, we always heard back quickly - there was no waiting around for phone calls or emails to be returned. They are a busy business and their work is in high demand, but they never once made us feel unimportant or ignored.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Chrissy · Married on 05/31/2014

My experience with David Rohr was so memorable, that I'm sad the party is over. He and Rick are wonderful to work with, thoughtful, personable, and extremely talented. He makes every moment of the planning and the wedding special. I was blown away when I opened my bouquet and saw the flowers for the wedding party and reception. I absolutely loved the entire experience!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

WOW! David did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding! Completely passed my expectations. I don't know why you would go to anyone else for flowers!

Sent on 06/10/2014

John and Maria · Married on 05/24/2014

This review is overdue but we wanted to THANK David Rohr and his team for putting together the wedding of our dreams! David and his team worked tirelessly from a distance as we were living in the East Coast and were always friendly, accesible and flexible to all our ideas which kept changing. They really went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. The flowers were fresh and gorgeous and they are very tasteful and a joy to work with. Also they are very flexible in working within your budget and offer their ideas to bring cost down or keep it within the budget.Best customer service Ive received and we highly recommend them with no reservations for your wedding/event needs. They are truly flower and decor experts! thank you David Rohr Studio!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Jean · Married on 04/05/2014

We had a small backyard wedding. It was not a typical extravagant affair but the experience with David and his assistants could not have been more pleasant. They never once made us feel that our order was not the most important order of the day. There was no pressure to do more than what we requested. He was absolutely wonderful to work with from the first day I called to discuss details until the final delivery. There wasn't anything complicated or difficult and I thought everything was done with class. The flowers were magnificent and the service could not have been better. There is nothing that they could have done to make the floral experience any better.

Sent on 04/12/2014
  • User3082085 · 2+ years ago

His flowers were absolutely beautiful

Sent on 01/20/2014

Bryan · Married on 12/26/2013

The David Rohr Studio provided beautiful arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding. The selections of flowers were exactly what we wanted and the way the flowers were arranged could not have been any better. The staff we worked with - David, Joey and Rick - were very responsive to our every request, and we had several at the last minute. Their level of professionalism was top notch, making the entire experience a real pleasure. We will always use them for any floral needs.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Thomas · Married on 12/07/2013

First, we are more than a bit offended this site suggests comments for "brides" as ours was a same sex male wedding. Wedding Wire needs to get up to speed with this century! Good grief. One star for the site.

Although our wedding was relatively small and our needs were complicated David came through and exceeded all expectations. He listened, asked questions, and then came back with spot on recommendations. Our officiant defined high maintenance, not wanting any flowers on her skin, dress, neck or hair. He suggested a bookmark or table weight with orchids hanging down the front sewn into a silk ribbon. She was delighted, they were perfect for the ceremony and pictures and she carried them home on the plane dangling out of her purse. Great job David and thank you for your professionalism.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Bradley · Married on 11/15/2013

Since we were getting married out of state, David was very willing to send pictures of colors and ideas. He did an outstanding job with our flowers and they were wonderful!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Bonnie · Married on 11/09/2013

They did exactly the flowers I asked for. They were extraordinary hydrangeas, roses and silver leaves and they installed them all in 15 minutes or less. I couldn't have been more pleased. Would recommend to anyone needing a florist in the Coachella Valley.

Sent on 11/14/2013

John · Married on 11/09/2013

David and his staff provided fresh, beautiful boutonnieres for the grooms and wrist corsages for several ladies in our party. The staff was professional and responsive. We visited them at the studio a few weeks before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page, and I'd recommend that step to anyone. Thank you, David, Rick, and Joey!

Sent on 11/15/2013

alyssa · Married on 11/02/2013

David Rohr Floral Studio was without a doubt one of our best choices of all our vendors we contracted with for our wedding. From the beginning, the moment we met Dave and Rick, my husband and I felt at ease that our interests and visions would be met. Aside from the arrangements (which I will get to), their professionalism and overall "fun and easy-going" attitude made our whole floral planning process a breeze. What you get from David Rohr Floral Studio is not just amazingly, gorgeous floral arrangements, but a team who strives to give their clients that blissful and relaxed feeling (as I had on my day) that their wedding flowers were everything they had imagined.

Now on to the flowers. At my first meeting with David and Rick, I showed up with a palette of colors and really no real concept of what I wanted for my arrangements. I knew I liked color and texture in an arrangement, but as far as the "types" of flowers I wanted were not clear to me. David and Rick immediately put me at ease with their incredible knowledge of flowers. At our second meeting we were on to finalizing the arrangements, which was really David and Rick's reassurance that my mind hadn't changed on flowers we had discussed before. In between these meetings, David and Rick stayed in contact with me through email and telephone and were never more than 2 days long to respond. On my wedding day, David and Rick were at our venue 2 hours prior to the ceremony setting up our alter (which they created a beautiful arrangement on the top), organizing our centerpieces, helping the men with their boutonnieres and presenting mine and my bridesmaids' bouquets in the cutest of fashions (wrapped in boxes that looked like presents).

David and the entire floral studio team were the most incredible and professional vendors we worked with for our wedding.Thank you David Rohr Floral Studio for making our day the most beautiful and memorable day we could have imagined for.

Sent on 12/08/2013