The David Rohr Floral Studio Reviews

Embed review

Write an update

Edit review

1/5/2020
    Planning a wedding is a stressful event. More so from out of state.
    I contacted David Rohr studios and spoke with Rick. From the first phone call and subsequent emails, I knew I made the right choice. I gave Rick my thoughts of what I would like and he did the rest.
    Needless to say, the arrangements were beyond spectacular. I have never seen anything so beautiful. The beauty of the flowers and succulents chosen blew me away. One week later and the arrangements look as good as the day they were delivered.
    Thank you David Rohr Studios and Rick for making the wedding a success.
    Peter and Frank

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Sabalvaro · Married on 11/03/2019

Hiring David Rohr Floral Studio was one of my best wedding decisions!

I have so many amazing things to say about David Rohr Floral Studio that I’m not completely sure where to start! From the very first email response I received, I knew these guys would be a pleasure to work with. Planning a wedding from another state could’ve been stressful, but Rick was there for me every step of the way, responding to all of my emails in a timely manner, and being above and beyond helpful! I showed them my vision, they helped me hone it in, and David delivered a product that was even more beautiful than I could have imagined (and I imagined something really beautiful). When I saw my bouquet, centerpieces and arch for the first time, I was blown away. Thank you David & Rick for not only being incredible at what you do, but also for being really nice, helpful people!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kimberly Mercado · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing flowers and exceptional service

David and Rick absolutely blew my expectations out of the water. We were aiming for a coco themed wedding which required a lot of colorful flowers. David and Rick were able to make our vision come to life flawlessly. They were always available for any questions and accommodated every request we made. Would recommend 1000% if you’re looking to make your wedding floral arrangements spectacular

Sent on 11/11/2019

Allison D Yarnell · Married on 10/12/2019

They made my floral dreams come true

Words can not express how grateful I am that I found David and Rick. We were referred to them by our venue and I honestly don't think our wedding would have been as perfect without them. Throughout the entire wedding process, they made me feel special and consistently validated my vision for our wedding. Anytime I had a question or a thought, they were ready with a timely response to calm my nerves. Come the big day, I wasn't really sure what to expect in regards to how my vision would come together, but thanks to the florals Rick and David created, I was blown away. I honestly didn't know that I had a floral dream until I saw my bouquet. It was the absolute perfect compliment to my dress...and I can't even begin to describe how amazing the alter looked. I truly feel Rick and David saw my vision better than I did and for that, I am incredibly grateful. My wedding was a dream and that is in no small part due to the two of them.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Lockwood · Married on 10/06/2019

Flowers Left Us Speechless!

Wow, the flowers at my son's wedding ceremony and reception left us speechless. When we met with Dave and Rick they immediately pulled up my son's fiance's Instagram and Pinterest pages and talked extensively with her about her vision and budget restrictions. They listened, respected her budget, and the end result was gorgeous. They decorated a ceremony arch with perfection. The tables looked beautiful. Her bouquet! Oh my, her bouquet! It was exactly what she wanted. Dave and Rick were candid, gave recommendations, and were quick to respond to questions and concerns. In that they matched my son's fiance's vision so perfectly, I would trust them with any type of event for any age/gender/generation. I attached a couple pictures below, but they they do not begin to do the flowers justice. Thank you Dave and Rick!

Sent on 10/08/2019

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!!! It was a pleasure working with this couple! When I am given photo inspirations its an honor to be able to interpret those images and not copy them, but to create something that is just for the Bride. You guys were so much fun. Joshua Tree is a very unique place to be married. Yes, there are challenges, but after all is said and done, so worth it! Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to play a part in this most excellent day! DAVE

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Love David & Rick!

David and Rick at the David Rohr Floral Studio are simply amazing! They were super helpful and made sure that our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and arch were exactly what we wanted. They made sure that our ideas became a reality and matched what we had in mind. Rick was very calming and helpful when we began working with them at the beginning of the planning process. They worked with our whiskey bottle centerpiece idea and they were beautiful! Being in the desert and us getting married at the end of June (crazy I know, but it was so great!), they made sure to be honest with us on what types of flowers would work in the heat. We appreciated their honesty and creative eye so that our floral arrangements did not wilt before the end of the ceremony. We highly recommend working with the David Rohr Floral Studio if you need floral arrangements near Palm Springs/Palm Desert!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne Lockwood · Married on 06/10/2019

Exceptional Florists!

My husband and I hired David Rohr Floral Studio for our wedding ceremony and reception in Joshua Tree and are so happy that we did. From the moment we met them for our first consultation they made us feel at ease with the stressful process of picking the florals for our wedding. They listened to our vision and executed it to perfection. When I opened up the hand-delivered box that held my wedding bouquet before the ceremony I was literally speechless - it was beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. David and Rick were punctual for every moment of wedding set-up from delivering the bridal bouquets and boutonnieres, to adding the florals to our custom ceremony arch on site, and then quickly getting to the reception location to adorn the tables in succulents and eucalyptus. They truly create art with their floral design and have the most welcoming and cheerful personalities. We highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding that wants unique and stunning florals!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Stephanie D Ortega · Married on 05/18/2019

Dave and Rick Know Their Craft!

I learned about D Rohr Floral from attending a wedding expo in Cathedral City. Rick was easy to talk with, and a good listener. The studio is close to where I live so I put them first on my list of vendors to meet with. Long story short, when my consultation meeting with Rick and Dave ended, I walked out knowing they were the team I wanted to work with, and they did not disappoint. The floral and candlelight setting they recommended was absolutely perfect. They worked within our budget, and were very responsive to questions throughout the planning process. Since this was my 2nd wedding, I wanted to stay away from traditional in terms of my dress and accessories. Concerned that my design ideas might look too much like a red carpet runway vs. a bride, I asked for their input. They were only too happy to give me their valuable time and the reassurance I needed that I was on the right path.
    As a tribute to my sister who passed away last year, I wanted to incorporate bling into my bridal bouquet (my sister LOVED bling brooches/pins). Dave convinced me that a bride can never have too much bling so my bridal bouquet was adorned with a LOT of bling brooches using silk flowers so I could have the bouquet as my keepsake. I can’t say enough about these two gentlemen! Continued success Rick and Dave…
    p.s. We don’t have our pictures back from the photographer so keep in mind the pictures I’m sharing were taken with cell phones…

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Kierstin

Kierstin LaSalle · Married on 03/02/2019

Easy to work with, Exceeded expectations

Rick was so easy to work with and was with us every step of the way. We must have had 3+ meetings with him before the big day to make sure that every detail was nailed down and nothing was impossible. We didn't have an exact vision in mind, but had more of a general sense of what we envisioned for florals, but Rick really helped us clear the fog by showing us options in-person as well as photos. The florals from The David Rohr Floral Studio really took our event up a notch and was that special finishing touch to complete our elegant, classy, simple vision. Thank you Rick and to everyone at David Rohr for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Runyan · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful company!

My wife and I absolutely love Dave, Rick, and the David Rohr Floral Studio. We set up a meeting with them because our wedding venue recommended them. We loved the idea of hiring a florist with experience at our venue. Little did we realize that they would truly be the BEST choice for us. We were having an LGBTQ+ wedding, so my wife and I were very picky with which vendors we worked with. Dave and Rick were so supportive and super easy to work with. We instantly clicked when we met! We went in thinking florals would be the most expensive part of our wedding, but they gave us a very fair price and worked with our budget. I love how they don’t copy Pinterest pictures but instead take your idea and make it 100% better. They are so talented! The florals at my wedding stole the show and I couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend working with the David Rohr Floral Studio!

Sent on 01/17/2019

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you for the touching review. We always try to do our best. Remember when I told you that we realize there are no do-overs so it must be right the first time? Our mantra. It was so much fun helping you with your most excellent day. And thank you for allowing us to create something special and just for you. I left the roots on the succulents so they could grow and prosper when you plant then. All our best wishes for a wonderful and happy life together. DAVE
  • Chantey

Chantey Toro · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Florist!

These guys are incredible! I met them at a wedding expo in palm springs, they immediately found our that I didn’t have a cake person and introduced me to one. (I did end up using who they recommended). I was able to go into their shop pull up my dream pinterest board and show them my ideas. They totally got me! My flowers were beautiful, I don’t have the words to describe them. We had gorgeous red roses throughout the ceremony and reception. They exceeded my vision by %1000. I will forever use them. They also designed and worked with bright party rentals to do the backdrop of our church the way we wanted.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Annette Overstrom · Married on 11/22/2018

Perfect Flower Arrangement

Thank you David for making our perfect flower arrangement for our wedding. It was as romantic and whimsical as I had envisioned it. You incorporated all our favorite flowers. It was perfect. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Vendor!

My husband and I got married at the O'Donnell house in Palm Springs and used David Rohr Floral Studio for our florals. Working with Rick and Dave was a great experience, not to mention fun :) They were extremely receptive to what I wanted and super helpful in providing recommendations throughout the process. It was reassuring that they were listening to us rather than just selling. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Alexis · Married on 03/10/2018

We love David and Rick. By far they were our favorite vendor to work with... they were just fun! From the beginning it felt like working with old friends and trusted partners... nothing sales-y. Their floral design is impeccable and they take such detailed time to truly understand the vision (or to help you create a vision). Our guests are still talking about our bouquets and centerpieces. And I'm sure they normally give over 110% to all they do, but I can definitely say that's true for our wedding... because when your florist walks around the block an hour before your wedding, praying to a higher power that the rain stops so you can have your ceremony outside (which it did!), you know you're working with some pretty awesome people :)

Sent on 04/07/2018

Glenn · Married on 03/10/2018

David and Rick were absolutely awesome! They far exceeded our expectations in every way! Not only were the flowers gorgeous but they took the initiative to contact the event coordinator at Joshua Tree NP who was throwing roadblocks at every turn and wouldn’t even return calls/emails and cleared up all the issues for us. Additionally they worked with us to rent some huge potted plants since we are from North Carolina and couldn’t do anything with them after the wedding. Having a destination wedding is stressful but these guys made everything perfect. True professionals in every way. Even their delivery drivers were very friendly and professional. All this at very reasonable prices. Our only regret is that we couldn’t enjoy the beautiful arrangements and bouquets longer as they were truly breathtaking. Best service provider of all of our wedding vendors!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

I was blown away by the gorgeous flowers David Rohr provided for my wedding. We initially met with a few florists in the area and David Rohr was the most organized and detailed florist. Dave and Rick pulled up photos of prior weddings and listened to exactly what I envisioned for my special day. I added a few flowers along the way and they quickly updated orders and were very, very responsive. They were the best vendor I worked with throughout the entire process. On the wedding day I was amazed at the beauty of the arch they designed, flower bouquets, table garland and flower features on the bride/groom chairs and welcome signs. I have gotten more compliments on how beautiful the flowers were from the initial photos guests have sent me. Thank you Dave and Rick - you are incredible!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Chiara · Married on 09/07/2017

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I highly recommend working with David Rhor. Not only were they able to accommodate my last minute bouquet emergency, they fully delivered with their service and product. Rick was so great to work with. He was super responsive and everything was set up and handled so smoothly. David was awesome to work with too. He was super helpful when Rick was away and his product was absolutely stunning. I got exactly what I asked for and for a great price! If you're looking for beautiful flowers and great service, look no further!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Carl · Married on 06/10/2017

Rick and David were so awesome to work with through the entire planning process (10 Months) and especially our wedding day! Rick was always prompt with returning emails/messages and very accommodating each time we drove out to meet and plan. Their ideas and recommendations were always spot on and we left each meeting feeling comforted that they were going to handle everything on our wedding day. We also left uplifted because they are just amazing, fun, and caring people. They were both present at the wedding and took care of everything! They made us feel so comfortable that everything was under control which is such a great feeling!! 5 Stars all the way...we love Rick and David and we loved their beautiful work!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • mikemo7

Mike · Married on 05/13/2017

David & Rick were AMAZING to work with! My husband and I got married in Palm Springs, CA in May, and we could not have been happier with the service and quality of flowers they provided. From the initial inquiry to them, to the first meeting in December, to the actual wedding day on May 13th, we were blown away. We are from Chicago, and planning a destination wedding isn't the easiest, but David and Rick made it seamless for us. They were able to execute my vision flawlessly. Everything from my beautiful cascading bouquet of peonies, baby's breath, and dusty miller, to the wedding party's baby's breath, and the gazebo flower decor was perfection. They flowers were delivered ON TIME and even in beautiful white boxes with ribbons for us to open. The table decorations were perfect as well. David and Rick were so fun to work with and really care about what they do. I can't say enough great things about David Rohr Floral Studio - thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Khristine · Married on 05/08/2017

I ordered from the Eisenhower gift shop and The David Rohr Floral Shop Filled the order. Oh my gosh. It was amazing. I ordered my mom the white orchid. The order showed one stem with about three orchids. The flowers were amazing. Many stems and many flowers. My mom said she saw them coming down the hall and thought how beautiful they were. She could not believe when they came to her.

Not only did they far exceed my expections, but they were delivered lickety-split. I had barely placed the order and she was calling to thank me.

By the way, the price was okay, until I saw what she received. The price was so inexpensive based on what my mom received.

Do you think I will ever order flowers from anywhere but David Rohr? Absolutely not. He is now my go to florist for the Coachella Valley.

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

I booked The David Rohr Floral Studio for my wedding next year. I'll have to update after the actual big day, but I do have to say the entire planning process with them has been wonderful. They really listened to my vision and helped with suggestions to even more bring my vision to life. I like that we were able to sit down and go through the ideas I put on my Pinterest board. Their prices are reasonable and they made both my fiancé and I feel very comfortable. They are very responsive through email and are very straightforward on what your budget can get you - which all brides need a little dose of reality! They gave great feedback as well when I was choosing vases to use for centerpieces. I'm 100% confident my flowers will be extraordinary on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/24/2016

cristiana · Married on 04/08/2017

I had the best experience with David Rohr Floral Studio. I had my wedding in Palm Springs and I wanted to do a Boho style wedding with minimal flowers. I was having a hard time finding a floral studio that would work with my budget, a lot of people didn't want to do my style wedding but David was so open and so kind. He totally worked with me and had great ideas as well. My husband and I went to his studio to sit down and talk about everything and we had the best time with them. On our wedding day I didn't even see them. They were like ninja's. They came in, decorated the wedding and snuck out! It was beautiful.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Malia · Married on 03/25/2017

The David Rohr Floral Studio is AMAZING! They made my dream wedding happen! They are wonderfully nice, kind and creative! My wedding bouquet was beyond beautiful, they even wrapped my Grandmothers pearls around the base to add a unique and personal touch! My floating candle centerpieces were out of a dream! I've had so many compliments from guests about how much they loved it all! I wold recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/30/2016

K · Married on 03/25/2017

If we could give David & Rick of The David Rohr Floral Studio 100 stars, we absolutely would. My fiance and I are from out of town so finding a high-quality florist who really understood our vision and budget was a little daunting. As most of us do, we did our due diligence and read through loads of reviews online. Luckily, it worked out that we were able to actually meet 3 different florists in the desert in person. I knew immediately they were different from the other two vendors. They were extremely well-prepared with print outs of the Pinterest board I had sent them prior to our meeting, they had a detailed checklist of every fathomable area you could potentially want flowers (many areas that I hadn't even thought of that I am so glad they mentioned), and were extremely knowledgeable of the best way to reach our vision and budget. They also were extremely transparent to disclose that they were concerned certain flowers that I was hoping to have in the boutonnieres would not last very long due to their fragile nature (a detail the other 2 florists missed the mark and failed to mention to us). After our first meeting, I was so confident that they were truly experts and that they had a strong hold on exactly what we were looking for. I am not going to lie, they were the more expensive option of the 3 florists we met with, but I PROMISE you it is 100% worth it. I was a little worried about maxing out on our budget for florals, but the day of my wedding when I opened my white box hand tied with a white satin ribbon and saw the bouquet I had been dreaming about.. I was SO glad we chose The David Rohr Floral Studio. If you are searching for a florist you can trust, that are experts, and will not skimp out on quality, The David Rohr Floral Studio is the best option for you wedding or special event! Thank you Rick and Dave!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Bettina · Married on 10/21/2016

David and Rick are fantastic. We were planning our wedding in Palm Springs from a far (Chicago). They did a great job of listening to what we were looking for, providing us with great information and ideas, and really made us feel that they would be able to create our vision. They have a thorough understanding of what flowers will be available at what times of the year, and can guide you to less expensive, more cost efficient options if you are on a budget (as we were!) They were very responsive, through both email and phone, and even gave us a lot of their time in an in-person consultation while we were trying to decide which florist we would be using. We ultimately found a Wedding Planner who was also available to take care of floral and decor, all within our budget, so we decided to use him and his comprehensive services (required to book with this planner) but it was a hard decision because David Rohr is very talented and really fun to boot! If we had a wedding planner that did not require we use their services for floral and decor as well, we would have confidentially booked our wedding floral and decor design with David and Rick.

Sent on 11/25/2015