The David Rohr Floral Studio Reviews

The David Rohr Floral Studio 6
The David Rohr Floral Studio 7
  • Kierstin

Kierstin LaSalle · Married on 03/02/2019

Easy to work with, Exceeded expectations

Rick was so easy to work with and was with us every step of the way. We must have had 3+ meetings with him before the big day to make sure that every detail was nailed down and nothing was impossible. We didn't have an exact vision in mind, but had more of a general sense of what we envisioned for florals, but Rick really helped us clear the fog by showing us options in-person as well as photos. The florals from The David Rohr Floral Studio really took our event up a notch and was that special finishing touch to complete our elegant, classy, simple vision. Thank you Rick and to everyone at David Rohr for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Runyan · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful company!

My wife and I absolutely love Dave, Rick, and the David Rohr Floral Studio. We set up a meeting with them because our wedding venue recommended them. We loved the idea of hiring a florist with experience at our venue. Little did we realize that they would truly be the BEST choice for us. We were having an LGBTQ+ wedding, so my wife and I were very picky with which vendors we worked with. Dave and Rick were so supportive and super easy to work with. We instantly clicked when we met! We went in thinking florals would be the most expensive part of our wedding, but they gave us a very fair price and worked with our budget. I love how they don’t copy Pinterest pictures but instead take your idea and make it 100% better. They are so talented! The florals at my wedding stole the show and I couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend working with the David Rohr Floral Studio!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    The David Rohr Floral Studio 8
    The David Rohr Floral Studio 9

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you for the touching review. We always try to do our best. Remember when I told you that we realize there are no do-overs so it must be right the first time? Our mantra. It was so much fun helping you with your most excellent day. And thank you for allowing us to create something special and just for you. I left the roots on the succulents so they could grow and prosper when you plant then. All our best wishes for a wonderful and happy life together. DAVE
  • Chantey

Chantey Toro · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Florist!

These guys are incredible! I met them at a wedding expo in palm springs, they immediately found our that I didn’t have a cake person and introduced me to one. (I did end up using who they recommended). I was able to go into their shop pull up my dream pinterest board and show them my ideas. They totally got me! My flowers were beautiful, I don’t have the words to describe them. We had gorgeous red roses throughout the ceremony and reception. They exceeded my vision by %1000. I will forever use them. They also designed and worked with bright party rentals to do the backdrop of our church the way we wanted.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    The David Rohr Floral Studio 22
    The David Rohr Floral Studio 23

Annette Overstrom · Married on 11/22/2018

Perfect Flower Arrangement

Thank you David for making our perfect flower arrangement for our wedding. It was as romantic and whimsical as I had envisioned it. You incorporated all our favorite flowers. It was perfect. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Vendor!

My husband and I got married at the O'Donnell house in Palm Springs and used David Rohr Floral Studio for our florals. Working with Rick and Dave was a great experience, not to mention fun :) They were extremely receptive to what I wanted and super helpful in providing recommendations throughout the process. It was reassuring that they were listening to us rather than just selling. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Alexis · Married on 03/10/2018

We love David and Rick. By far they were our favorite vendor to work with... they were just fun! From the beginning it felt like working with old friends and trusted partners... nothing sales-y. Their floral design is impeccable and they take such detailed time to truly understand the vision (or to help you create a vision). Our guests are still talking about our bouquets and centerpieces. And I'm sure they normally give over 110% to all they do, but I can definitely say that's true for our wedding... because when your florist walks around the block an hour before your wedding, praying to a higher power that the rain stops so you can have your ceremony outside (which it did!), you know you're working with some pretty awesome people :)

Sent on 04/07/2018

Glenn · Married on 03/10/2018

David and Rick were absolutely awesome! They far exceeded our expectations in every way! Not only were the flowers gorgeous but they took the initiative to contact the event coordinator at Joshua Tree NP who was throwing roadblocks at every turn and wouldn’t even return calls/emails and cleared up all the issues for us. Additionally they worked with us to rent some huge potted plants since we are from North Carolina and couldn’t do anything with them after the wedding. Having a destination wedding is stressful but these guys made everything perfect. True professionals in every way. Even their delivery drivers were very friendly and professional. All this at very reasonable prices. Our only regret is that we couldn’t enjoy the beautiful arrangements and bouquets longer as they were truly breathtaking. Best service provider of all of our wedding vendors!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

I was blown away by the gorgeous flowers David Rohr provided for my wedding. We initially met with a few florists in the area and David Rohr was the most organized and detailed florist. Dave and Rick pulled up photos of prior weddings and listened to exactly what I envisioned for my special day. I added a few flowers along the way and they quickly updated orders and were very, very responsive. They were the best vendor I worked with throughout the entire process. On the wedding day I was amazed at the beauty of the arch they designed, flower bouquets, table garland and flower features on the bride/groom chairs and welcome signs. I have gotten more compliments on how beautiful the flowers were from the initial photos guests have sent me. Thank you Dave and Rick - you are incredible!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Chiara · Married on 09/07/2017

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I highly recommend working with David Rhor. Not only were they able to accommodate my last minute bouquet emergency, they fully delivered with their service and product. Rick was so great to work with. He was super responsive and everything was set up and handled so smoothly. David was awesome to work with too. He was super helpful when Rick was away and his product was absolutely stunning. I got exactly what I asked for and for a great price! If you're looking for beautiful flowers and great service, look no further!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Carl · Married on 06/10/2017

Rick and David were so awesome to work with through the entire planning process (10 Months) and especially our wedding day! Rick was always prompt with returning emails/messages and very accommodating each time we drove out to meet and plan. Their ideas and recommendations were always spot on and we left each meeting feeling comforted that they were going to handle everything on our wedding day. We also left uplifted because they are just amazing, fun, and caring people. They were both present at the wedding and took care of everything! They made us feel so comfortable that everything was under control which is such a great feeling!! 5 Stars all the way...we love Rick and David and we loved their beautiful work!!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • mikemo7

Mike · Married on 05/13/2017

David & Rick were AMAZING to work with! My husband and I got married in Palm Springs, CA in May, and we could not have been happier with the service and quality of flowers they provided. From the initial inquiry to them, to the first meeting in December, to the actual wedding day on May 13th, we were blown away. We are from Chicago, and planning a destination wedding isn't the easiest, but David and Rick made it seamless for us. They were able to execute my vision flawlessly. Everything from my beautiful cascading bouquet of peonies, baby's breath, and dusty miller, to the wedding party's baby's breath, and the gazebo flower decor was perfection. They flowers were delivered ON TIME and even in beautiful white boxes with ribbons for us to open. The table decorations were perfect as well. David and Rick were so fun to work with and really care about what they do. I can't say enough great things about David Rohr Floral Studio - thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Khristine · Married on 05/08/2017

I ordered from the Eisenhower gift shop and The David Rohr Floral Shop Filled the order. Oh my gosh. It was amazing. I ordered my mom the white orchid. The order showed one stem with about three orchids. The flowers were amazing. Many stems and many flowers. My mom said she saw them coming down the hall and thought how beautiful they were. She could not believe when they came to her.

Not only did they far exceed my expections, but they were delivered lickety-split. I had barely placed the order and she was calling to thank me.

By the way, the price was okay, until I saw what she received. The price was so inexpensive based on what my mom received.

Do you think I will ever order flowers from anywhere but David Rohr? Absolutely not. He is now my go to florist for the Coachella Valley.

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

I booked The David Rohr Floral Studio for my wedding next year. I'll have to update after the actual big day, but I do have to say the entire planning process with them has been wonderful. They really listened to my vision and helped with suggestions to even more bring my vision to life. I like that we were able to sit down and go through the ideas I put on my Pinterest board. Their prices are reasonable and they made both my fiancé and I feel very comfortable. They are very responsive through email and are very straightforward on what your budget can get you - which all brides need a little dose of reality! They gave great feedback as well when I was choosing vases to use for centerpieces. I'm 100% confident my flowers will be extraordinary on my wedding day.

Sent on 04/24/2016

cristiana · Married on 04/08/2017

I had the best experience with David Rohr Floral Studio. I had my wedding in Palm Springs and I wanted to do a Boho style wedding with minimal flowers. I was having a hard time finding a floral studio that would work with my budget, a lot of people didn't want to do my style wedding but David was so open and so kind. He totally worked with me and had great ideas as well. My husband and I went to his studio to sit down and talk about everything and we had the best time with them. On our wedding day I didn't even see them. They were like ninja's. They came in, decorated the wedding and snuck out! It was beautiful.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Malia · Married on 03/25/2017

The David Rohr Floral Studio is AMAZING! They made my dream wedding happen! They are wonderfully nice, kind and creative! My wedding bouquet was beyond beautiful, they even wrapped my Grandmothers pearls around the base to add a unique and personal touch! My floating candle centerpieces were out of a dream! I've had so many compliments from guests about how much they loved it all! I wold recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/30/2016

K · Married on 03/25/2017

If we could give David & Rick of The David Rohr Floral Studio 100 stars, we absolutely would. My fiance and I are from out of town so finding a high-quality florist who really understood our vision and budget was a little daunting. As most of us do, we did our due diligence and read through loads of reviews online. Luckily, it worked out that we were able to actually meet 3 different florists in the desert in person. I knew immediately they were different from the other two vendors. They were extremely well-prepared with print outs of the Pinterest board I had sent them prior to our meeting, they had a detailed checklist of every fathomable area you could potentially want flowers (many areas that I hadn't even thought of that I am so glad they mentioned), and were extremely knowledgeable of the best way to reach our vision and budget. They also were extremely transparent to disclose that they were concerned certain flowers that I was hoping to have in the boutonnieres would not last very long due to their fragile nature (a detail the other 2 florists missed the mark and failed to mention to us). After our first meeting, I was so confident that they were truly experts and that they had a strong hold on exactly what we were looking for. I am not going to lie, they were the more expensive option of the 3 florists we met with, but I PROMISE you it is 100% worth it. I was a little worried about maxing out on our budget for florals, but the day of my wedding when I opened my white box hand tied with a white satin ribbon and saw the bouquet I had been dreaming about.. I was SO glad we chose The David Rohr Floral Studio. If you are searching for a florist you can trust, that are experts, and will not skimp out on quality, The David Rohr Floral Studio is the best option for you wedding or special event! Thank you Rick and Dave!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Bettina · Married on 10/21/2016

David and Rick are fantastic. We were planning our wedding in Palm Springs from a far (Chicago). They did a great job of listening to what we were looking for, providing us with great information and ideas, and really made us feel that they would be able to create our vision. They have a thorough understanding of what flowers will be available at what times of the year, and can guide you to less expensive, more cost efficient options if you are on a budget (as we were!) They were very responsive, through both email and phone, and even gave us a lot of their time in an in-person consultation while we were trying to decide which florist we would be using. We ultimately found a Wedding Planner who was also available to take care of floral and decor, all within our budget, so we decided to use him and his comprehensive services (required to book with this planner) but it was a hard decision because David Rohr is very talented and really fun to boot! If we had a wedding planner that did not require we use their services for floral and decor as well, we would have confidentially booked our wedding floral and decor design with David and Rick.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

David and his team were very organized and professional, they were always well prepared for our meetings and they genuinely wanted to be pleasing and make my vision come to life for my wedding day. Their aesthetic is very versatile and they were able to capture exactly what I had been hoping for from my collection of inspiration photos. Not only was everything completely romantic and beautiful as I had envisioned but I had complete piece of mind on my wedding day knowing the David Rohr Floral Studio team sets everything in its place vs. delivering the centerpieces and leaving them at venue font desk or leaving them out of place in the reception room. They even waited until the sun began so set to adorn the ceremony arch so the flowers looked their very best during the ceremony vs. setting them up right away upon their arrival where they may have wilted in the sun before the ceremony had started. They were very a very thoughtful and pleasant team to work with, thank you David Rohr Floral Studio!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Dana · Married on 09/24/2016

I adore David and Rick! They made the process of creating the florals for my wedding super easy, and quite affordable! They had excellent ideas (I'm not so good in the creativity department) and took into account my crazy vision (mini pineapples anyone?). Their ideas on how to save on cost but still make everything look great were really appreciated.

I was a little nervous about not seeing any sketches or samples before the wedding, but I needn't have worried. When all the bouquets arrived I was incredibly happy with the results, as were my entire bridal party and my mother (a tough customer!). David and Rick went above and beyond for my wedding, and I couldn't have asked for better floral artists!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

We found David and Rick online and the overwhelmingly positive reviews are no joke. They are amazing florists and wonderful people. At our introductory meeting, before a contract was even signed, they sat with us for over two hours and helped us plan our entire wedding. They helped us shape and realize our vision with their encyclopedic knowledge and impeccable taste. They paid careful attention to the examples we brought with us and recommended modifications based on availability and appropriateness to the venue and climate. The results were absolutely gorgeous. On top of that, they were considerably more affordable than florists we had found in San Diego and Los Angeles. We really could not have asked for more. We would recommend them highly for any floral needs.

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • lyvluv

Yvonne · Married on 06/04/2016

We are so glad we found The David Rohr Floral Studio. David and Rick were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They helped us bring our vision to life even amidst an extreme heat wave on the day of the wedding. We gasped when we saw our flower girl's flower crown and were left speechless after seeing our bouquets. We planted some of the succulents from the magnificent table decor as they left them with roots so we could do so back home. I would without question recommend The David Rohr Floral Studio to everyone.

Sent on 06/19/2016
  • User6719391 · 2+ years ago

We had received a list of vendors from our wedding planner, and had to completely trust her suggestions because we are not from the Palm Springs area. We love flowers and so this was extremely important to us. After speaking to many other vendors, we had a call with David and Rick who completely won our trust. I had a VERY specific list of wants and don't wants and a very specific vision and they respected this and took our visions and made them real. When I saw my bouquet the morning of the wedding I was in awe, it was exactly what I wanted and more. Every detail was perfect, the ribbon, the style, the size. The table arrangements were just as beautiful.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Tanya · Married on 03/05/2016

I had one face to face meeting with David and Rick at there studio and a few telephone conversations before they brought my vision to life! The floral arrangements for the ceremony, reception and bridesmaids were breath taking. The colors, the style and richness were pure perfection! I have no words to even begin to describe my bouquet... when I opened the big white box with the big white bow, I was instantly brought to tears! I had made a few alterations weeks before the wedding, and without a single complaint, they made it happen. I didn't have an exact color scheme, I was open but wanted it to reflect a "spring, organic and garden feel". We discussed a few many colors I wanted to incorporate and from there they just went to work. Using the photos I had sent to them as inspiration and after learning about myself, my groom and our life, they created something above and beyond what I could have imagined!

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • Sunny

Sunny · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about David and Rick! They did the most incredible job of taking my vague descriptions and various images from Pinterest to understand my vision for the flowers at our wedding. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, quick responders to all communication, and not only professional, but also very comforting and humorous. They truly took the stress out of the entire process for us.

As for the flowers themselves, they were breathtaking! We received so many compliments from our guests on them and it was the most magical sight that I will never, ever forget. :)

Thank you guys for helping with our big day and keeping our sanity along the way! I would recommend David Rohr for any flower needs in the Desert area in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Rebekah · Married on 06/27/2015

The bouquets for our wedding were gorgeous. Exactly what we talked about. And David and Rick were so friendly and helpful. They were so accommodating when I wanted to tweak the bridesmaid bouquets. It all exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding beautiful.

Sent on 08/22/2015