The Daily Petal Reviews

27 | Lakewood, CA

27 Reviews for The Daily Petal

Meredith · Married on 05/02/2015

I loved working with Sarinya and The Daily Petal for our wedding! I interviewed a number of florists (this was one area of our wedding where I didn't know what I wanted and was open to suggestions) and many tried to direct me toward traditional/"I've seen this before" kinds of arrangements. Sarinya was the opposite! She and I talked about the overall aesthetic for the wedding, my likes/dislikes in terms of style, flowers I liked (and cheaper/heartier alternatives when applicable), and my desire for our wedding to be "different." Even though we only ordered personal flowers and ceremony decorations, Sarinya crafted a cohesive look that complemented everything else on our day! The flowers were gorgeous and I was thrilled with my bouquet! Our ceremony decorations (which doubled for our sweetheart table) added some beauty to an already beautiful venue and she was reasonably priced (especially being so close to Mother's Day - she did not try to tack on additional costs like some other florists I considered). Thank you, Sarinya, for adding so much beauty to our day! Love, Meredith & Doug

Sent on 05/19/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2014

I was referred to Sarinya by our wedding coordinator, Pampered Guest. I initially wanted something very affordable and simple for my small backyard wedding, and Sarinya came up with several options for me to choose from that matched perfectly with what I wanted. She remained mindful of the cost with every new suggestion she had. Closer to the wedding day, my wedding coordinator suggested adding more color to brighten up the arrangements. I did not expect anything like what Sarinya did. My bouquet had exceptional attention to detail and was a true work of art. She incorporated my garden theme into the bouquet by adding beautiful blackberry sprigs. I got so many compliments on my bouquet, mostly because of how unique it was. She did a great job and was mindful of my budget and I 100% recommend the Daily Petal. Thank you, Sarinya!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Heidi · Married on 08/02/2014

Sarinya designed and provided our wedding flowers this August. She created everything from flowers for the mantel and the reception tables, to bouquets and boutonnieres for the bridal party, to a flower crown for the flower girl, rose petals for the aisle, flower arrangements for the aisle chairs, single roses for all the women attending the ceremony, to flowers to decorate the cake. She even sourced great wooden vases for the reception tables as well as candles and candle holders for both the cocktail and wedding reception. I was absolutely amazed when I saw the set-up. The intricacy and value of what she provided was beyond compare. She was incredibly easy to work with, flexible and even made last minute changes on the fly without worry. I was recommended her services through a friend and would highly recommend her for anyone that needs a floral provider. The flowers were gorgeous and made the day very memorable. Thanks, Sarinya!

Sent on 08/29/2014

kae · Married on 03/08/2014

I don't know the names of many flowers, but I knew that I didn't want a "round ball bouquet" for my wedding. I had narrowed it down to Sarinya at Daily Petal and a florist in Torrance, and we ultimately went with Sarinya because of her unique and non-wedding-traditional arrangements. Based on her portfolio, we trusted her creative vision, and she didn't let us down. Additionally, seeing the centerpieces and bouquets that she created, it's even more amazing that she was the most reasonably priced out of all the florists we had evaluated.

-Even though we were nervous about locking her up for our date, Sarinya told us not to send the deposit until we were absolutely sure, which we really appreciated
    -We had NO vision and NO colors at the beginning, and Sarinya was patient, provided recommendations and guided us during our engagement. She is very knowledgeable
    -By providing photos (and listening to my words like "berry looking things" and "trailing/cascading flowers), Sarinya was able to pick up on the style that I was looking for, and she was able to refine to our taste
    -Ultimately, we moved away from the colors of the agreed upon centerpiece about a month out, and Sarinya was able to accommodate a new centerpiece within our original budget
    -Precise and detailed proposals
    -Bouquet was my absolute favorite out of her work. It was bright, gorgeous and the photos came out beautifully
    -She had the foresight to label all the corsages/boutonnieres by name. The day of the wedding, it was such chaos that labels proved to be a lifesaver - I still don't know who ended up distributing them to our large wedding party and family members!

Also:
    Because her pricing is so competitive, she doesn't offer complimentary samples, but we didn't need them!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Julia · Married on 09/22/2013

Sarinya made my dream wedding a reality! She came recommended by our wedding coordinator and she worked within our budget. Her style and creativity were amazing. I gave her the colors and the general theme of the wedding and she took off from there with her detailed proposal.

Everyone loved our flowers at the wedding and my bouquet was soo beautiful. I would use The Daily Petal in a heartbeat! By the way, I have to give her and her assistant props for hanging 18 glass orbs at our ceremony. My father-in-law acknowledged their hard work to me after the wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Liz · Married on 09/01/2013

Absolutely Astounding!!! The owner/florist, Sarinya will surpass your expectations! I cannot thank The Daily Petal enough! They did my wedding flowers and I was simply blown away. I had no idea that there were crooked florists. I mean a used car salesman is expected, but a florist. Well, just be careful. After dealing with 2 shady unprofessional florist it was such a blessing and relief to find Sarinya. I actually found her on yelp. She is a rare gem! Honestly, I don't think you will find anyone better than her. She is affordable, caring, friendly, super creative, honest, organized, and professional. Oh, and very flexible. I live in Northern Cali, but our wedding was in Lakewood. She was so helpful and made everything seem easy, which is exactly what you want when planning a wedding. I never met her in person, we were able to do everything through email/phone. Once I got her detailed, super organized proposal I knew instantly that she was the perfect florist for my big day. When I first saw some of her work on her website I thought I could never afford her, but this was not true. She will work with your budget and create a master piece. A true designer! Everyone at the wedding was "oohing and awing" and commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. Wow, her work will take your breath away! I could not be happier or more satisfied with her work.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Sanaz · Married on 08/03/2013

We recently had the Daily Petal serve as the florist for our wedding. Sarinya, the owner and the contact, was very helpful and worked to give us a floral design that went with our general theme/color of the wedding as well as working within our budgets to deliver us a quality arrangement. The experience with Sarinya was very easy as she took ideas from some pictures that I sent to her to track down the style of arrangements that I liked as well as the color and theme that we were going for in our wedding. I absolutely fell in love with the bouquet that she prepared for me. It was incredibly cute and went perfectly for our wedding. The bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres for the groomsmen were just the right compliment to each person in our wedding party. The floral design for the ceremony were strong in presence but not overbearing and ideally colored with a mix of flowers. Sending emails back and forth, in a timely manner were a definite plus as we perfected the design of the arrangement for our wedding. I would highly recommend The Daily Petal for floral services and Sarinya worked very hard to give us what we wanted!
    Thanks so much Sarinya for everything!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Debra · Married on 07/13/2013

Words can not express how amazing my wedding flowers were. Sarinya out did herself. I had a couple of meetings with her about the theme of my wedding and she came up with some great ideas. I am not a person that knows much about flowers, but I know what looks good. I had a non-traditional evening cocktail wedding and reception. Sarinya loved my ideas and was able to incorporate just the right amount of flowers to make it beautiful not over powering. ALL of my guest were telling me how beautiful and perfect the arrangements were. I also walked into the event space and was blown away. It was a pleasure working with Sarinya and if I ever do any other events she will be my florist. Whether you would like traditional flowers or something a little more off beat. She is your florist.

Sent on 07/20/2013
  • I

Isis · Married on 07/07/2012

If you are looking for more than the usual ball of Ecuadorian roses, Sarinya is truly a floral art Goddess! She and her amazing creations are what made our wedding day so very beautiful. She is so creative, very attentive and exceptionally professional. Because my husband and I trusted her artistic eye, we were very comfortable with letting her create our vision while giving her only minimal input and she FAR out performed our expectations. She used organic materials that I never would have considered and every arrangement that she did blew my mind. I can honestly say that I have never seen a bouquet like mine. Sarinya at The Daily Petal is HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2012

I could tell just by looking at the photographs of Sarinya’s work that her creations are much fresher and more unique than the typical wedding arrangements. And I knew for sure I wanted her as my florist after our first email exchange - I sent her an email describing the look and feel I wanted and she quickly sent back a beautiful proposal articulating what I was trying to say 100 times more clearly than I had and exactly how she would execute it.

Despite the fact that I had no doubt her work would be impressive, she still completely exceeded my expectations! She executed my vision of clusters of colorful wildflowers even more beautifully than I imagined. This is a woman who excels at what she does; she’s top notch and a true artist!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2012

I met Sarinya at a giant bridal show in LA, and immediately loved her bouquets. They're unusual, very artistically put together, and include elements not often seen in the vast majority of bridal bouquets (that all start to look alike very quickly). I learned that she worked for a wedding flower magazine - can't remember the details - but when you start looking at a million bridal bouquets, you start craving something different - and better. I felt the same way. And, she didn't bat an eyelash when I requested gloriosa lilies and bougainvillea for the bouquet and groom's boutonniere. They turned out beautiful and I got so many compliments on the bouquet. The boutonniere was really exciting for me as well because in addition to the gloriosa lily and bougainvillea, she put in a sprig of rosemary and a tiny succulent. Unusual, fun, whimsical, and absolutely perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2012

Sarinya of The Daily Petals was above and beyond of what we expected of her services!!
    First I would like to start off by saying that I was clueless when it came to flowers so I had no idea on how to pick the right flowers for our wedding. After browsing her website, I knew right away I wanted her to design our wedding flowers and but I at the same time I was concerned that she might be out of our budget but I was wrong - she was willing to work with us and our limited budget. I was very open-minded but the only request I had was to keep the design sleek and modern incorporating our modern chic theme and our purple/grey colors. I emailed her the hotel website where our wedding was going to take place and she immediately understood the look I was going for. She provided a detail proposal with images of the type of flowers she was going to use and on how they will be arranged/styled and the breakdown on the cost. I was blown away by the first proposal and I immediately put my trust in her and let her creativity run wild! She captured my vision and made it come true. Sarinya is an AMAZING, UNIQUE and TALENTED floral designer!! I was thrilled beyond words and all our guests raved about my stunning bouquet and gorgeous centerpieces. Sarinya was a joy to work with, very easy-going, flexible and thorough. A month after my wedding, I used Sarinya to design centerpieces for my best friends bridal shower and of course the guests raved about her centerpieces.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2012

Sarinya was nothing short of amazing! It was a pleasure to work with someone so knowledgeable, flexible, and professional. She offers competitive pricing that does not compromise the quality. I have received tons of compliments on my bouquet and gazebo piece. She has innovative ideas and does not dissapoint. We look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Sandya · Married on 03/31/2012

Sarinya is AMAZING and incredibly talented! I can't believe I was so lucky to meet her at a bridal show, where I was drawn to her beautiful and unique arrangements. No boring or standard all-rose or peony bouquets here (though I'm sure she'd do it for you if that's what you have your heart set on)... nope, this woman has mad design skills and is a true artist!

Not only is she an amazing floral designer, Sarinya is also patient and flexible. After browsing her website, I was concerned that she might be out of my budget. Nope again -- she was willing to work with us and our limited budget, suggesting things she could do to bring the cost within our price range.

I emailed her color swatches of our wedding colors and told her flowers that I love (anemone, dahlias, and succulents) and arrangements that I don't like (tightly bunched, all one color or flower, etc) -- FYI, Pinterest is great for sharing images with her of what you love and also what you dislike. Fellow brides, if you are open-minded and willing to relax (i.e., not a control freak), put your trust in Sarinya and let her work her magic. You will be thrilled beyond words, and all your guests will rave about your flowers! Mine did, and I was awestruck when I saw my stunning bouquet, the fabulous boutonnieres that fit perfectly with our wedding, and the lovely centerpieces.

Sarinya also made Indian flower garlands for me and my (now) hubby, and they too were perfect! So perfect, in fact, that several of my Indian aunties asked who made the garlands and if they too were Indian -- otherwise, how could they know how to make them so well? Ha! :)

Give Sarinya an idea of what you're looking for, your personal style, and your wedding/reception atmosphere, and then let her do her thing -- you will be incredibly happy with the results!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2011

I was referred to Sariyna, The Daily Petal by a close friend. I contacted her letting her know that I was having a wedding on a budget, but wanted great flowers. Before meeting her I sent her ideas of flowers I liked as well as the number of tables and people involved in the wedding. I didn’t have a set idea of flowers I liked, but had a theme for my wedding. During the first meeting Sariyna was very professional, easy going, and easy to speak to. A couple of days after the initial meeting, she sent me an organized and complete proposal. It included details of the types of flowers and prices. I was shocked with the detail of her proposal. From the time of accepting her as my florist to my wedding day it was a PAINLESS experience. She is great with emails and replies in a timely manner. She is open to making changes to the proposal if need be (changing the number of people involved in the wedding). Deciding to hire her on was the BEST decision I made. I had no worries and no problems with her. I basically hired her, made my payments, and received my flowers the day of the wedding. She is AWESOME!!!! Although she was working on a budget, you won’t be able to know that from looking at the flowers.
    When I arrived to the church she placed names on all the corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets. Upon entering the church the first thing I saw was my bouquet and I almost cried. It was better than I imagined and was so BEAUTIFUL. She took my idea and added her own style to make it better. The pews had flowers arranged on it and the flowers were delivered at least an hour before the ceremony. There was no stress involved with not having the flowers on time.
    For the reception, I had her arrange freshly picked flowers placed in mason jars and other variety of jars. The flowers were fresh and generous. My guests and I took flowers home and were surprised that some flowers lasted for more than a week. I didn’t have anyone to place my sugar flowers and my topper on my cake, so I asked her. She was nice enough to arrange the items on my cake. The way she arranged my flowers were so cute!!! She transformed my plain white cake to a unique and personalized cake.
    If you want a florist that is well organized and will not add to the normal stresses of planning a wedding, The Daily Petal should be your choice. Sariyna is reliable, organized, and works with a couple who is on a budget. Her style is awesome and not every florist is able to do what she does. She created flower arrangements that fit perfectly with our theme and personality. Even to this day, I have friends who comment on how put together the details were of my wedding and Sariyna had a lot to do with that. I loved everything she did and she comes highly recommended.

Sent on 01/07/2012
  • Jacky

Jacky · Married on 09/10/2011

Sariyana was great! I met her at a bridal show. Her prices were budget friendly and the flowers looked wonderful. She also provided the chuppa and it was beautiful and simple! She fit my style.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Sarinya is a true artist. My bouquet, centerpieces, and pew flowers were awesome. My guests went crazy over them. My bridesmaids bouquets were a work of art. Her corsages and bouts for our sponsors were beautiful. Her prices are reasonable and she was always quick to respond to my emails. A note - although the bouts of our groomsmen and my husband were beautiful, they were somewhat small compared to those of the rest of the wedding party. You can view pictures on my profile.

Sent on 09/29/2011
  • JT

Jill · Married on 08/19/2011

Sarinya was wonderful! From the first time I met with her she was so easy to work with. She had some initial ideas but then sent tons of pictures and examples to me to pick from and comment on so she could get a feel for what I wanted. I wanted a mix of simple yet wildflowers for our wedding and she delivered exactly that. And as we were finalizing the order she was very receptive to questions and sent more pictures to finalize centerpieces and alter pieces. She even incorporated candles at my request and without us needing to return the glassware. Our guests were so happy to take home the centerpieces. We received multiple comments on our flowers that day and from the pictures - everyone loved them! And her pricing was VERY reasonable in comparison to other florists I researched. The day of the wedding, everything was on time, in place and even transported form our church to our reception and set up.

Sent on 12/26/2011

Denise · Married on 08/12/2011

Sarinya was amazing! She has all of the qualities you want in a wedding vendor. I met with her a few months before my wedding and she was sweet, creative, and very flexible. By email she always responded quickly. I didn’t have a large budget for flowers, but I did not want to skimp on bouquets since they are always in the pictures. Sarinya created our beautiful bouquets for us, as well as a large manzanita tree for our reception. All of them came out amazing and they were delivered on time with no problem. At first I was unsure of what I wanted in terms of style, but she gave me many ideas to choose from. She was very understanding and willing to stay within my budget. I received countless compliments on my bouquet and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/17/2011
  • O

Orchid · Married on 01/22/2011

Sarinya is a master of her craft and words cannot express how pleased I am with the arrangements and bouquets she created for my wedding. I am not a flower person, so when I began planning my wedding, flowers were at the bottom of my list. When I initially met with Sarinya, I had a few cut outs of bouquets and centerpieces that I liked and many scattered ideas in my head. Sarinya was patient and EXTREMELY knowledgeable and with out much direction on my part, helped create the magical and romantic florals I had hoped for. I was always able to get ahold of her and never too intimidated to ask about something. Additionally, Sarinya was INCREDIBLY flexible with any changes I came to her with. A few days before the wedding my fiancee decided to add a few gentlemen to the bridal party and without missing a beat, Sarinya was able to get their boutonnieres done as well. I cannot say enough great things about Sarinya. She is professional, prompt, reliable, talented, flexible, knowledgeable and truly has a passion for her work. She is able to work with any budget and give any bride beautiful and elegant looking flowers. I would work with Sarinya again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Susan · Married on 12/05/2010

Sarinya from the Daily Petal was awesome! The flowers she provided for my wedding were beautiful, and she was very flexible and willing to work with my budget. She responded quickly to emails and delivered MORE than promised! At the last minute I remembered I needed a rose for my mom. Sarinya replied quickly and gave me a really nice rose to give to my mom on my wedding day. It was such a fun day, and was made even more beautiful by the Daily Petal. Thanks!

Sent on 12/16/2010

STEFANIA · Married on 10/23/2010

We were really happy with our choice. Sarinya understood our budgets constraints and worked with it without asking us to give up on certain items.

The spread on the arch was so gorgeous and classy: a real piece of art that we tried to include in as many photos as possible.

Thank you for making our day so special.

Stefania & Hayden

Sent on 01/10/2011
  • vivslyrics

Vivian · Married on 10/10/2010

Sarinya at Daily Petal was phenomenal. My wedding budget was super small. I'm flowers weren't the highest priority when it came to our wedding budget, but I had a vision of very bright colors to match my royal blue and turquoise wedding. Sarinya came through with flying colors, pun intended. After contacting several florists and telling them that I didn't want an all white floral bouquet for my wedding, many of them ignore my preference and gave me quotes and suggestions for all white flowers. Sarinya is a true artist. As a former art director for a bridal floral magazine, she had fantastic ideas that were cost effective and that worked with our budget. She introduced the idea of using green roses to compliment our colors. I had no idea that natural green roses existed. She was right on the money. The flowers for my wedding were so gorgeous. The women at my wedding fought over the toss bouquet not only because they wanted to be the next to get married, but because they loved the bouquet itself. My bridesmaid was kind enough to give one of the ladies her bouquet because she loved it so much.

Sarinya is very professional and personable. She responds quickly to emails and that took a lot of the stress away because she was so responsive. Her ideas are bold and exciting, which in turn got my groom excited by flowers. And our meeting with Sarinya, couldn't have gone better. My husband and i felt like we were chatting with an old friend instead of booking our florist for our wedding. If you're looking for a true creative artist who knows her way around flowers and weddings, look no further than Daily Petal. The value we received exceeded our expectations. And we wouldn't hesitate to hire them for another event.

Sent on 11/05/2010

Gin · Married on 09/18/2010

A good friend recommend The Daily Petal to me for my wedding flowers. The flowers at her wedding looked fabulous and she was really happy with the service. Meeting Sarinya sealed the deal! She is very professional, accomodating and creative. I think I must've drove her up the wall with all the flower changes I've made over the few months, but she was very flexible with me. She always saw to it that our visions and budgets were aligned as well. I was still so wonderfully surprised on our wedding day when I saw the finished work! She made our wedding venues simply breathtaking for a fraction of what you might usually expect. Great value, outstanding service, breathtaking results...what more can a bride ask for? :)

Sent on 11/30/2010

Moye · Married on 10/17/2009

Sarinya from Daily Petal provided the flowers for my wedding last year, and I couldn't have asked for a better florist. Her center pieces, corsages, bouquets and boutonnieres were simple and exquisite, which is exactly what I was looking for.

I love flowers but I really didn't have a good idea of what exactly I wanted for our reception. Meeting with Sarinya, though, was helpful and fun: she was full of ideas on colors, size and shapes, especially with her extensive background in the wedding industry. She was able to take examples of what I liked and add her own unique twist that matched our party and personalities. In the end, she gave me exactly what I wanted: full flowers, soft colors that went perfectly with our reception room (and even our photographs!) and the cutest vases that gave a rustic touch to our dinner.

The pieces were also promptly delivered and Sarinya was always available via email to answer any questions or offer new ideas. It was great having her on board with the whole wedding planning process and I 100% recommend her to other future brides.

Sent on 11/17/2010