The D Jay Company Reviews

The D Jay Company 4
The D Jay Company 5
The D Jay Company 6
The D Jay Company 7

The music on our wedding was excellent! Dj Eric was super friendly and played all types of music which kept the guests happy. Everything that we wanted to play for ceremony was also on spot and just the way we wanted it.

Sent on 11/21/2015

we had an absolute blast with our DJ Danny, he fit perfectly with our crowd there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. everything came as discussed, the room lighting the song selection the awesome FUN Dj. I would say the DJ is one of the most important parts of the entire wedding and Danny did NOT disappoint I would recommend them to any of my friends although he proved him self to all my friends that now I don't have to recommend, I guess with this company it seems like a luck of the draw and I guess I got lucky my advise would be to request Danny he was the BOMB!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I give 5 stars all around for the D Jay Company. We were very impressed with everything they provided. The lighting, monogram on the dance floor, photo booth, and DJ Freddy were excellent. DJ Freddy got everyone on the dance floor. I think this is the first wedding I've seen everyone dancing. We got so many compliments on how much our guest enjoyed the DJ. Freddy was so easy going. We had a changed of song for the " mother and groom" dance and added a "friend of the bride dance" and he made those changes with no hesitation. There is no doubt that we will use the DJay Company for our entertainment needs and recommend them to anyone that needs a DJ. The whole night was perfect and we definitely are very thankful for the awesome job DJ Freddy did. Our guest also loved the photo booth. The photo booth is a must. We did the photo booth instead of wedding favors. No one can go wrong using the DJay Company!
    Happy Bride and Groom!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cindy · Married on 10/03/2015

Nick was amazing we truly danced the night away. Everything ran smoothly. Any request we had he provided. I would definitely recommend him. He is very personable and everyone just loved him. I love to dance and do I did. The music was a mix and up to date. Truly made out night to remember.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Lorraine · Married on 10/02/2015

Working with Jay made my wedding day run smooth. From our first meeting I knew his company would promote the kind of wedding wanted. Everything turned out amazing and the music was incredible.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jackie · event on 09/26/2015

The DJ was very good and we had a photo booth that I would recommend for any event it was so much fun for my guests.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

We are more than pleased with the services provided by the D'Jay Company!!!! Jay provided excellent customer service and left no detail unturned. My husband and I decided to throw the wedding of our dreams and with the help of the D'Jay Company we accomplished just that.

The D'Jay Company is a one-stop shop for sound, lighting, photo-booth rental (A MUST HAVE), DJ services, live entertainment and more. Jay is a consummate professional with years of industry experience. He knows his stuff and we trusted that he would deliver and our special day was "FLAWLESS".

We couldn't have asked for more and we couldn't be happier with consultation, the referral of services, the sound, the music, the lights, and the entertainment.

The ballroom lighting set the tone, the music kept our guests grooving and Jay was friendly, personable and kept the night moving without things feeling rushed. It's been a little over three weeks since our marriage and our guests are still ranting and raving! Thank you D'Jay Company!!!!

Do yourself a favor and book a professional company who will arrive on time, treat you like you're a priority and provide you the professional and reliable services that will alleviate some of the stress on your special day.

SERVICES:
    Lighting: Gorgeous (5-Stars)
    Sound: (5-Stars)

ENTERTAINMENT:
    DJ: Jay (5-Stars)
    Electric Violinst: Pre-Ceremony,Ceremony, Dinner (5-Stars)
    Saxophonists: Cocktail Reception (5-Stars)
    Photo Booth: Attendant and Props (5-Stars)

We will use the D'Jay Company again and again for all of our entertainment needs and you should too!!!

- The Happy Bride

melissa · Married on 06/14/2015

Wish we could of had a CD made of all the music played in the order is was played for our ceremony and reception. It was so much fun! Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Dale · Married on 06/06/2015

The D Jay Company was amazing, they pulled off a last minute gig for us 5 days prior and made out wedding reception a HUGE hit. Thanks Jay, we'll definitely be seeing you again soon for our corporate events.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Excellent customer service and professionalism.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Lela · Married on 05/02/2015

Freddy was our DJ. He was awesome. Everything was perfect. He made our wedding day a day to remember with awesome music and keeping everything g according tot he scheduled timeline. Thank you Freddy you're the bomb.

Sent on 05/16/2015
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/01/2015

I was recommended the D Jay Company from another Bride who is also my hair stylist. That's a 2 win trust recommendation if I say so!! We had the pleasure of having Jay (the owner) DJ our wedding at Calamigo's Ranch,Malibu on May 1st, 2015. Jay was absolutely wonderful! They have it to where you can do all of your planning ahead of time with their online tools. SO HELPFUL! My fiance and I then met with Jay 1 week before our wedding to go over any final plans. Jay really put my nerves at ease and I just knew he was going to do a fantastic job! We also used their photo booth services. I highly recommend that as well. 10 STARS in my book for professionalism and quality of service! Thank you Jay!

Sent on 06/17/2015

David · event on 04/25/2015

Excellent service! Everything I expected and more

Sent on 05/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2015

I called up The DJay Company 2 months before my wedding because my Reception venue had a falling out with the DJ service they were providing on their "all inclusive" package. So I was left a little high and dry with no DJ. I called up Jay and he was super helpful with getting me a DJ and setting up everything I needed for my wedding. They have a great way for you to organize your music and wedding coordination with their online service. They are also quick to answer questions and calling you back.

Frankie was our DJ and he was awesome! He played all the songs I wanted and created an awesome mix of songs for the entire night. We got tons of compliments on the music choices and the DJ. Frankie was nice, helpful and a great MC. I would request him for any parties I may throw in the future or recommend him to friends.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Excellent dj company. Willing to go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I believe it was the owner jay that helped me throughout the process of everything I needed help with. The website is very simple. He is willing to call you on his days off from a personal phone just to help you out. I would recommend this dj for any of your big events.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Lyniese · Married on 03/19/2015

Some of the best money spent on our special day! The memories will last a lifetime for us and our friends and family. The D'Jay Company is top notch!

Sent on 04/12/2015

Great DJ, on time very professional and didn't require a lot of direction. Made my wedding day absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • Mariel

Mariel · Married on 01/17/2015

The D Jay Company provided outstanding DJ services for my recent wedding. They kept the party going from start to finish and ensured that we were having a great time. My husband and I interviewed a few other DJs, and we did not get the same enthusiasm from any of the others. We knew that this was the right company to hire right away. They coordinated well with our venue, and asked all of the questions that they needed to show us a great time on our wedding day.

The music that they chose to play during our reception was perfectly in line with our tastes and with the requests of our guests. They had a good understanding of what songs to play and at what time to keep the party moving and to make sure that everyone was up and dancing all night long. Our DJ had perfect timing. The MC was awesome and I could tell that he was working very hard to make sure we were happy.

Overall, they were easy to work with and we have already recommended them to a friend who is planning a wedding. They helped to ensure that we had the best wedding ever.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Tara · Married on 01/17/2015

These guys are awesome! Their online planning tools are really easy to use and the staff, especially Mary, is beyond helpful! I had to email them a few times with random questions and they usually respond the same day. You can tell they really want to make your day whatever you want it to be. We had Aaron at our wedding and we didn't give him a whole lot to work with because we didn't really know what music we wanted played during the reception so he just read the crowd and we had a GREAT party! He took requests and played them immediately and didn't seem to mind when we requested the same songs over and over ;) I would hire them again in a heartbeat! Love these guys!

Mayra · Married on 01/17/2015

If you want your wedding to be fun and a success, these guys are it. I got married about a week ago and im still hearing from family and friends how fun it was. With the D jay company your wedding is stress free and smooth sailing. Awesome service, quick responses. Simply the best.

Elizabeth · Married on 01/10/2015

I was nervous leading up to our big day merely because I hadn't met with the DJ hosting our event prior to. Danny introduced himself to me minutes before I walked down the aisle and put my nerves to rest. He took control over our wedding and calmed me with sincerity and professionalism making our dream a reality. I wouldn't have changed one thing and Danny's to thank. Thank You Danny for our fairy tale wedding!

Bailey · Married on 01/03/2015

The djay company was awesome. The DJ was so kind and cared about my special day and that everything went the way I wanted. You plan your ceremony on their forum, jay makes it so easy and answered any questions you have. The djay made my ceremony sound great and reception fun!!! I recommend the djay company 100%..

Sent on 03/19/2015

Lizabeth · Married on 12/27/2014

The D Jay Company was a preferred vendor for our venue, the Coco Palm Restaurant. Our wedding was on 12/27/14 and Jay was our DJ, we also hired them for photo booth services. Jay did a great job, he kept the crowd pumped up and dancing all night. The photo booth was awesome and our guests had a great time taking silly pictures. Overall, great experience with the D Jay Company, would recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • Liz

Liz Caldera · Married on 12/27/2014

Long Over Due Review SORRY !

Sent on 01/09/2019

T · event on 12/06/2014

I've used them for a wedding and a Christmas party both were a huge hit with their help!

Sent on 01/14/2015