The D Jay Company Reviews

532 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

532 Reviews for The D Jay Company

I will admit The DJay Company is not the cheapest but it sure is worth the money. Jay, the company owner, is easy to get a hold of. His responsiveness is great and he is very helpful and full of suggestions. You will be sure to have peace of mind with this dj company. DJ Eric was assigned to our wedding and he was totally awesome. I had originally asked that my dj be interactive and make things fun for my guests and he did just that. He was everything I had wanted. All my guests enjoyed themselves so much that at the end of the night they did not want to leave. Eric was very attentive with me and my husband that he even took the time to make sure we were taken care of. Although, we chose some of our music we didn't choose enough but it didn't matter because Eric knew exactly what to play. He kept the dance floor full the whole night. I would totally recommend dj Eric to anyone. You will be happy with his work. Thanks dj Ericl!

Hector · Married on 02/21/2016

I thank the D Jay company a million times over. It was better than my husband and I could have imagined. It's as if you knew our personalities perfectly and made it the celebration of the century. It's exactly what we envisioned and we had a blast! People still talk about our wedding- 2 months later!

Clint · Married on 02/13/2016

It wouldn't have been the same without The D Jay Company! Jay really took the time to get to know me and my husband to make sure the night was all about us. He really paid attention to what music brought my friends and family out to the dance floor and we all loved him for it.

Sent on 04/14/2016

DJ Eric of "The D Jay Company" was AMAZING.
    I've never been to a wedding where every single song that was played was danced to... till our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night and the energy was amazing! There isn't one thing that I could say negatively towards our DJ. We didn't want the party to stop...no one did! All our guest LOVED Eric!
    It's so important to hire an amazing Dj (like Eric), as they really hold the upper hand to the life of the wedding reception party!
    Thank you SO much Eric for your professionalism, kindness, upbeat energy, you truly were the best DJ we could've hired for the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 04/09/2016

My husband and I give 5 stars all around for the D Jay Company. We were very impressed with everything they provided. The lighting, monogram on the dance floor, photo booth, and DJ Freddy were excellent. DJ Freddy got everyone on the dance floor. I think this is the first wedding I've seen everyone dancing. We got so many compliments on how much our guest enjoyed the DJ. Freddy was so easy going. We had a changed of song for the " mother and groom" dance and added a "friend of the bride dance" and he made those changes with no hesitation. There is no doubt that we will use the DJay Company for our entertainment needs and recommend them to anyone that needs a DJ. The whole night was perfect and we definitely are very thankful for the awesome job DJ Freddy did. Our guest also loved the photo booth. The photo booth is a must. We did the photo booth instead of wedding favors. No one can go wrong using the DJay Company!
    Happy Bride and Groom!

Sent on 04/09/2016

I had an amazing wedding and a lot of help from Jay. There were moments during the wedding where I begun to freak out. Jay came through and settled me down with answers. He's been around weddings for so long that he's seen it all. The music was amazing and at the end of the night I was extremely happy.

Carlos · Married on 11/28/2015

Kept everyone dancing the whole night. Offered great ideas. Didnt play all the songs on our "request list", but he managed the reception and ceremony perfectly! Definately recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

As my now husband and I began planning our wedding last year and discussing vendor selections, it became quickly apparent that having an excellent DJ was of utmost importance to both of us. Needless to say, Jay and The D Jay Company blew our expectations out of the water. Not only were we offered exceptional DJ services, but sound, lighting, and photo-booth rentals as well. We were so impressed with the variety and quality of options that we booked all of our services with Jay. I, being a “Type A” bride, especially appreciated the detailed and easy to follow online planning guide that The D Jay Company provided. I originally thought that selecting songs for an entire wedding (Ceremony, Reception, Cocktail Hour etc.) would be next to impossible, but I was so wrong. The online planning tool combined with the support and guidance of The D Jay Company staff made what seemed to be a daunting task very pleasant and easy.

On the day of our wedding, Jay could not have done a better job. From the ceremony and cocktail hour, to the grand entrances and the reception, Jay timed and executed each element perfectly. He got the party started and kept it going all night. He also made sure to keep us (the bride and groom) in line with our timeline so that no special moment was overlooked or missed. Jay is an incredibly experienced professional with many years of industry experience. He is knowledgeable concerning every component that goes into planning a wedding or special event.

Overall, we could not be more thrilled with the DJ, sound, lighting, and photo booth services that were provided by The D Jay Company. We HIGHLY recommend this vendor. Jay played a huge role in making our wedding day everything we hoped that it would be. I wish that we could award more than five stars because The D Jay Company truly went above and beyond our highest expectations.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Michael · Married on 11/12/2015

When dealing with weddings most Vendors over promise and under deliver! Not the D Jay company! Whenever I called they answered quick. Katelin was great to work with and very professional. We were luck to have Jay as our DJ and he did a wonderful job during the wedding keeping the flow going great! They also provided a Photo Booth for fun crazy photos that were a big hit. This booth included some great props as well as someone to help make sure the guests knew how to use it! We were able to customize the photo strips for our guests and decided to have them print two strips and attach one to our guest book to remind us of the fun night and all the guests who attended. I thought the price was very fair and they dressed sharp. We were able to look for songs on their website with ease and load them onto our page so the DJ knew what to play and when. First class all the way!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Silvia · Married on 11/07/2015

Freddy was absolutely fabulous! We only requested one song for the night, which was our first dance. And although we had no "playlist" Freddy absolutely felt the crowd and loosened them up.no joke, about 85% of the guests were dancing, the rest were at the bar. We would absolutely recommend the Djay company and use them again!

Sent on 11/15/2015

The music on our wedding was excellent! Dj Eric was super friendly and played all types of music which kept the guests happy. Everything that we wanted to play for ceremony was also on spot and just the way we wanted it.

Sent on 11/21/2015

we had an absolute blast with our DJ Danny, he fit perfectly with our crowd there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. everything came as discussed, the room lighting the song selection the awesome FUN Dj. I would say the DJ is one of the most important parts of the entire wedding and Danny did NOT disappoint I would recommend them to any of my friends although he proved him self to all my friends that now I don't have to recommend, I guess with this company it seems like a luck of the draw and I guess I got lucky my advise would be to request Danny he was the BOMB!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2015

Happy Bride and Groom!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cindy · Married on 10/03/2015

Nick was amazing we truly danced the night away. Everything ran smoothly. Any request we had he provided. I would definitely recommend him. He is very personable and everyone just loved him. I love to dance and do I did. The music was a mix and up to date. Truly made out night to remember.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Lorraine · Married on 10/02/2015

Working with Jay made my wedding day run smooth. From our first meeting I knew his company would promote the kind of wedding wanted. Everything turned out amazing and the music was incredible.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Jackie · event on: 09/26/2015

The DJ was very good and we had a photo booth that I would recommend for any event it was so much fun for my guests.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2015

We are more than pleased with the services provided by the D'Jay Company!!!! Jay provided excellent customer service and left no detail unturned. My husband and I decided to throw the wedding of our dreams and with the help of the D'Jay Company we accomplished just that.

The D'Jay Company is a one-stop shop for sound, lighting, photo-booth rental (A MUST HAVE), DJ services, live entertainment and more. Jay is a consummate professional with years of industry experience. He knows his stuff and we trusted that he would deliver and our special day was "FLAWLESS".

We couldn't have asked for more and we couldn't be happier with consultation, the referral of services, the sound, the music, the lights, and the entertainment.

The ballroom lighting set the tone, the music kept our guests grooving and Jay was friendly, personable and kept the night moving without things feeling rushed. It's been a little over three weeks since our marriage and our guests are still ranting and raving! Thank you D'Jay Company!!!!

Do yourself a favor and book a professional company who will arrive on time, treat you like you're a priority and provide you the professional and reliable services that will alleviate some of the stress on your special day.

SERVICES:
    Lighting: Gorgeous (5-Stars)
    Sound: (5-Stars)

ENTERTAINMENT:
    DJ: Jay (5-Stars)
    Electric Violinst: Pre-Ceremony,Ceremony, Dinner (5-Stars)
    Saxophonists: Cocktail Reception (5-Stars)
    Photo Booth: Attendant and Props (5-Stars)

We will use the D'Jay Company again and again for all of our entertainment needs and you should too!!!

- The Happy Bride

Sent on 07/24/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2015

Wish we could of had a CD made of all the music played in the order is was played for our ceremony and reception. It was so much fun! Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Dale · Married on 06/06/2015

The D Jay Company was amazing, they pulled off a last minute gig for us 5 days prior and made out wedding reception a HUGE hit. Thanks Jay, we'll definitely be seeing you again soon for our corporate events.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Excellent customer service and professionalism.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Lela · Married on 05/02/2015

Freddy was our DJ. He was awesome. Everything was perfect. He made our wedding day a day to remember with awesome music and keeping everything g according tot he scheduled timeline. Thank you Freddy you're the bomb.

Sent on 05/16/2015
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/01/2015

I was recommended the D Jay Company from another Bride who is also my hair stylist. That's a 2 win trust recommendation if I say so!! We had the pleasure of having Jay (the owner) DJ our wedding at Calamigo's Ranch,Malibu on May 1st, 2015. Jay was absolutely wonderful! They have it to where you can do all of your planning ahead of time with their online tools. SO HELPFUL! My fiance and I then met with Jay 1 week before our wedding to go over any final plans. Jay really put my nerves at ease and I just knew he was going to do a fantastic job! We also used their photo booth services. I highly recommend that as well. 10 STARS in my book for professionalism and quality of service! Thank you Jay!

Sent on 06/17/2015

David · event on: 04/25/2015

Excellent service! Everything I expected and more

Sent on 05/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2015

I called up The DJay Company 2 months before my wedding because my Reception venue had a falling out with the DJ service they were providing on their "all inclusive" package. So I was left a little high and dry with no DJ. I called up Jay and he was super helpful with getting me a DJ and setting up everything I needed for my wedding. They have a great way for you to organize your music and wedding coordination with their online service. They are also quick to answer questions and calling you back.

Frankie was our DJ and he was awesome! He played all the songs I wanted and created an awesome mix of songs for the entire night. We got tons of compliments on the music choices and the DJ. Frankie was nice, helpful and a great MC. I would request him for any parties I may throw in the future or recommend him to friends.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Excellent dj company. Willing to go above and beyond to satisfy customers. I believe it was the owner jay that helped me throughout the process of everything I needed help with. The website is very simple. He is willing to call you on his days off from a personal phone just to help you out. I would recommend this dj for any of your big events.

Sent on 04/20/2016