The D Jay Company Reviews

The D Jay Company 5
The D Jay Company 6
The D Jay Company 7

Shannon · Married on 07/24/2016

We really enjoyed working with the D'Jay company. The customer service was excellent. Our questions were answered in a prompt way- which is so important when working on the final touches of your big day. The online worksheet made putting together your music list really easy- and the music we selected was PLAYED!! We also included a photo booth with our package. Because our wedding was on a Sunday we were able to book a special rate, which was so helpful for our tight budget.

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Mark

Mark Reid · Married on 07/10/2016

We Danced All Night

Its crazy but my family that normally dont dance danced all night thank you Jay and staff (Kaitlyn) for all the help with planning and online I would! use The D Jay company again

Sent on 11/02/2018
    The D Jay Company 8

On time, professional, attentive. I have used many companies for my events and the D'Jay Company is top notch! Will be using them again for sure!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/26/2016

Best DJ and lighting for my wedding. I will definitely recommend and use Jay again. He was great!!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Tony · event on 06/25/2016

Excellent service, would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Brittany Stanford · Married on 04/18/2016

We got married over the weekend 4 /18/2016 and Jay was our DJ for the night. I have had numerous comments about how great he was and how much fun everyone had at our wedding. I had a near disaster right before my wedding, long story, but I ended up not having anyone coordinating the wedding that day. I called Jay and let him know and he said not to worry. The day of the wedding I left it up to the DJ (Jay) and my photographer to work it all out and it went great. Everything ran very smoothly. I didn't even have to talk to Jay that day, he just took it upon himself to make sure our night was perfect! We had a huge mix of music and he played everything that we wanted and made it all work together.

When we rented our dance floor the lady questioned us about getting such a big one. I explained that I plan on having people dancing all night! That is exactly what happened and people were even dancing off the dance floor! JAY ROCKED IT!

I am not sure why the other brides have bad comments 1 or 2 ... and maybe they (the brides) were just hard to work with. The form that you have to fill out is so that you can plan YOUR day! I took full advantage of the form and I made requests and dedications to A LOT of people and they felt so honored when they heard their names over the mic. If you don't want to worry about your DJ on your big day I would go with them 100% you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Nancy · Married on 04/16/2016

Thank you so very much! You really made our wedding the BEST EVER! All of our guests agreed that it was the most fun that they had ever had at a wedding. I have never before been to a wedding where people danced from the first song until the very last. You really "felt" the atmosphere and played music that everyone enjoyed. ...If we ever need another DJ we know who to call!

Thank you for helping to make our wedding the most memorable and special day of our lives!"

Nancy and Troy

Sent on 05/04/2016

The DJ Company "gets" it. They understand the craziness a bride can go through, and they make their process very simple. I was able to go online and set my wedding ceremony, and reception, musical preferences. The music for both my wedding and reception were handled beautifully, and the DJ Company did not miss one musical cue.

My final praise to them is how they handled my eclectic musical taste at the reception. Not only did they play every song I requested, but they gracefully grouped my choices to produce smooth transitions. Every one was pleased and the dance floor was never empty.

Martin Buenrostro · Married on 04/03/2016

Extremely impressed with the great level of customer service and professionalism before and at the wedding! Questions sent via email or voice mail all answered promptly. I realy loved being able to do things on line like picking out the songs to be played at our wedding, sending short emails etc, on their website at amytime of day or night. It made life a little easier for me as it freed time for other things. The DJ at our ceremony(Jay)really got the crowd involved and everyone had a great time, to this day we still get great compliments about the DJ. Thanks for making our special day that much more special!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

we had an absolute blast with our DJ Danny, he fit perfectly with our crowd there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. everything came as discussed, the room lighting the song selection the awesome FUN Dj. I would say the DJ is one of the most important parts of the entire wedding and Danny did NOT disappoint I would recommend them to any of my friends although he proved him self to all my friends that now I don't have to recommend, I guess with this company it seems like a luck of the draw and I guess I got lucky my advise would be to request Danny he was the BOMB!

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • User6570872 · event on 03/12/2016

Thank you so much to Jay, his wife and the entire D Jay company. My colleague and I hired The D Jay Company to do the lighting and music for the launch of a surgery center in Beverly Hills. Not only did his team provide an amazing DJ and great lighting, but they also helped with providing furniture, photo booths, photo printing stations and more. His team was incredibly kind and professional and they all went above and beyond to make sure the event was a success.

I would highly recommend using this company for anyone who wants personalized and professional service. Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2016

As my now husband and I began planning our wedding last year and discussing vendor selections, it became quickly apparent that having an excellent DJ was of utmost importance to both of us. Needless to say, Jay and The D Jay Company blew our expectations out of the water. Not only were we offered exceptional DJ services, but sound, lighting, and photo-booth rentals as well. We were so impressed with the variety and quality of options that we booked all of our services with Jay. I, being a "Type A" bride, especially appreciated the detailed and easy to follow online planning guide that The D Jay Company provided. I originally thought that selecting songs for an entire wedding (Ceremony, Reception, Cocktail Hour etc.) would be next to impossible, but I was so wrong. The online planning tool combined with the support and guidance of The D Jay Company staff made what seemed to be a daunting task very pleasant and easy.

On the day of our wedding, Jay could not have done a better job. From the ceremony and cocktail hour, to the grand entrances and the reception, Jay timed and executed each element perfectly. He got the party started and kept it going all night. He also made sure to keep us (the bride and groom) in line with our timeline so that no special moment was overlooked or missed. Jay is an incredibly experienced professional with many years of industry experience. He is knowledgeable concerning every component that goes into planning a wedding or special event.

Overall, we could not be more thrilled with the DJ, sound, lighting, and photo booth services that were provided by The D Jay Company. We HIGHLY recommend this vendor. Jay played a huge role in making our wedding day everything we hoped that it would be. I wish that we could award more than five stars because The D Jay Company truly went above and beyond our highest expectations.

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2016

They did a great job at my wedding! Definitely highly recommended.

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • User6620095 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I are 100% satisfied with The D Jay Co. Jay also did the lighting for our reception and it was absolutely breathtaking. We highly recommend The D Jay Co.

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • User6570872 · event on 03/04/2016

The D Jay Company rocks! We hired Jay as the DJ for an event, but he was so much more -- sound, lighting, media, red carpet. The team was such a pleasure to work with and so helpful in producing a successful event for us.

Sent on 04/07/2016

I will admit The DJay Company is not the cheapest but it sure is worth the money. Jay, the company owner, is easy to get a hold of. His responsiveness is great and he is very helpful and full of suggestions. You will be sure to have peace of mind with this dj company. DJ Eric was assigned to our wedding and he was totally awesome. I had originally asked that my dj be interactive and make things fun for my guests and he did just that. He was everything I had wanted. All my guests enjoyed themselves so much that at the end of the night they did not want to leave. Eric was very attentive with me and my husband that he even took the time to make sure we were taken care of. Although, we chose some of our music we didn't choose enough but it didn't matter because Eric knew exactly what to play. He kept the dance floor full the whole night. I would totally recommend dj Eric to anyone. You will be happy with his work. Thanks dj Ericl!

Hector · Married on 02/21/2016

I thank the D Jay company a million times over. It was better than my husband and I could have imagined. It's as if you knew our personalities perfectly and made it the celebration of the century. It's exactly what we envisioned and we had a blast! People still talk about our wedding- 2 months later!

Clint · Married on 02/13/2016

It wouldn't have been the same without The D Jay Company! Jay really took the time to get to know me and my husband to make sure the night was all about us. He really paid attention to what music brought my friends and family out to the dance floor and we all loved him for it.

Sent on 04/14/2016

DJ Eric of "The D Jay Company" was AMAZING.
    I've never been to a wedding where every single song that was played was danced to... till our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night and the energy was amazing! There isn't one thing that I could say negatively towards our DJ. We didn't want the party to stop...no one did! All our guest LOVED Eric!
    It's so important to hire an amazing Dj (like Eric), as they really hold the upper hand to the life of the wedding reception party!
    Thank you SO much Eric for your professionalism, kindness, upbeat energy, you truly were the best DJ we could've hired for the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 04/09/2016

My husband and I give 5 stars all around for the D Jay Company. We were very impressed with everything they provided. The lighting, monogram on the dance floor, photo booth, and DJ Freddy were excellent. DJ Freddy got everyone on the dance floor. I think this is the first wedding I've seen everyone dancing. We got so many compliments on how much our guest enjoyed the DJ. Freddy was so easy going. We had a changed of song for the " mother and groom" dance and added a "friend of the bride dance" and he made those changes with no hesitation. There is no doubt that we will use the DJay Company for our entertainment needs and recommend them to anyone that needs a DJ. The whole night was perfect and we definitely are very thankful for the awesome job DJ Freddy did. Our guest also loved the photo booth. The photo booth is a must. We did the photo booth instead of wedding favors. No one can go wrong using the DJay Company!
    Happy Bride and Groom!

Sent on 04/09/2016

I had an amazing wedding and a lot of help from Jay. There were moments during the wedding where I begun to freak out. Jay came through and settled me down with answers. He's been around weddings for so long that he's seen it all. The music was amazing and at the end of the night I was extremely happy.

carlos · Married on 11/28/2015

Kept everyone dancing the whole night. Offered great ideas. Didnt play all the songs on our "request list", but he managed the reception and ceremony perfectly! Definately recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

As my now husband and I began planning our wedding last year and discussing vendor selections, it became quickly apparent that having an excellent DJ was of utmost importance to both of us. Needless to say, Jay and The D Jay Company blew our expectations out of the water. Not only were we offered exceptional DJ services, but sound, lighting, and photo-booth rentals as well. We were so impressed with the variety and quality of options that we booked all of our services with Jay. I, being a “Type A” bride, especially appreciated the detailed and easy to follow online planning guide that The D Jay Company provided. I originally thought that selecting songs for an entire wedding (Ceremony, Reception, Cocktail Hour etc.) would be next to impossible, but I was so wrong. The online planning tool combined with the support and guidance of The D Jay Company staff made what seemed to be a daunting task very pleasant and easy.

Sent on 12/27/2015

michael · Married on 11/12/2015

When dealing with weddings most Vendors over promise and under deliver! Not the D Jay company! Whenever I called they answered quick. Katelin was great to work with and very professional. We were luck to have Jay as our DJ and he did a wonderful job during the wedding keeping the flow going great! They also provided a Photo Booth for fun crazy photos that were a big hit. This booth included some great props as well as someone to help make sure the guests knew how to use it! We were able to customize the photo strips for our guests and decided to have them print two strips and attach one to our guest book to remind us of the fun night and all the guests who attended. I thought the price was very fair and they dressed sharp. We were able to look for songs on their website with ease and load them onto our page so the DJ knew what to play and when. First class all the way!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Silvia · Married on 11/07/2015

Freddy was absolutely fabulous! We only requested one song for the night, which was our first dance. And although we had no "playlist" Freddy absolutely felt the crowd and loosened them up.no joke, about 85% of the guests were dancing, the rest were at the bar. We would absolutely recommend the Djay company and use them again!

Sent on 11/15/2015