The D Jay Company Reviews

532 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

532 Reviews for The D Jay Company

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

I literally have no words because nothing I say will explain the happiness and joy that Jay brought to my wedding guests. Jay brought the life of the party. Made sure everything went smoothly while everyone had a great time. As paranoid and nervous as I was with everything, Jay made sure I knew things were going to be just fine. If you are looking for a DJ, that is fun, outgoing, 0 stress...look no more. If you're a bride reading this, stressed and trying to find a good DJ, trust me. Your search is over. Just call.

Sent on 03/29/2017

David · Married on 03/18/2017

Jay and Co. were outstanding - experienced, accessible, helpful with suggestions, flexible when we asked to add in ceremony music and boy did they get our guests out on the dance floor: even those with mobility issues were enjoying themselves immensely. Can't say enough positive things about them!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2017

The DJ Company was so easy to work with, super friendly and Scott our DJ was so awesome! He kept the party upbeat and going, there was never a time when the dance floor was empty. He played exactly what we wanted and everyone loved it! Amazing company! You guys ROCK!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Nikki · Married on 02/11/2017

My husband and I are super relaxed people, so we were looking for a DJ that would be able to make the whole process simple and as stress free as possible. We found that in the D Jay Company! We met with Jay about a month before our wedding and he worked out all the details with us. Best of all, he had an online checklist of specific moments that would happen during the wedding (mother and father walking down the aisle, cake cutting, garter toss...etc) and easily allowed us to assign specific music to those events from an online music database online. It was so simple, my fiance (now husband) and I literally did it one day. The day of the event, everything went off without a hitch and he all had an absolutely incredible time. Huge thanks to the D Jay Company for making our wedding the best dance party of all time!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2016

WOW WOW WOW!!!
    Merav, from The D'Jay Company, you did an outstanding job. Once the plan was discussed, ahead of time, the ceremony and reception went on so perfectly. As one of the brides, I never once had to even think about the music part of the wedding. You played the most perfect music and you really know how to work a room and keep the dancing and partying going. This particular group of invited guests love to dance and have fun, and you made it happen over and over again. Thanks again so so much for making our wedding perfect. If we ever have a need for another DJ we will definitely be reaching out to The D'Jay Company.

Thank you so much Jay for having such a wonderful and professional business. Thank you for everything that you did for us. You went above and beyond to make our day so very special and stress free. You guys rock!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Shelly · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for a DJ Company look no further than the D Jay Company! We had Jay do our wedding personally, and he was the absolute best. We never had to worry about anything, He did our ceremony beautifully, the music cues at the best moment. During the Reception we had no idea what we were doing as we were in the moment, but he kept us on track, and helped guide us through the night. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with them. From the new lights in the Copa Room that he worked with beatifully, to the Gobo with our initials on the floor, to non-stop dancing our guests did all night it was amazing. I don't think there was a moment in the entire night that people were not on the dance floor it was great. We can't sing any higher praises, he helped make our day even greater.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Bethany · Married on 10/22/2016

Great company!

I'm so glad I picked the djay company for our wedding. They made the song selection process online very easy, and they had such a wide selection of songs in their playlist (even very specific, hard to find songs) and they were very quick to respond to any questions I had. All employees that I spoke to were very professional and kind. The owner was able to work with our budget. They provided excellent service the day of our wedding. Aside from our specific song selections for different parts of the wedding, we left the main music and playlist up to them and they knew exactly what to pay to keep everyone having fun on the dance floor.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Samara · Married on 09/22/2016

Jay is a very nice guy and totally accomodating. I refer him to all of my clients who are booking events.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Christina · Married on 09/02/2016

I can't thank you and your staff enough for the tremendous ease of stress you provided in planning our wedding. Not only did you DJ the wedding and ceremony you also presented me with a wonderful florist and cake bakery. You and your team are a one stop shop and I have to say that was a Brides dream come true! Please let Kate know that she is a breath of fresh air to work with and I will look forward to hiring you all again for other events. Much love and gratitude!
    Mrs Christina Walker

Sent on 09/09/2016

Dina · Married on 08/06/2016

Our DJ was so professional and made our reception so much fun! He took the time to greet my husband and I prior to the grand entrance and really got everyone in the dancing spirit. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/24/2016

We really enjoyed working with the D'Jay company. The customer service was excellent. Our questions were answered in a prompt way- which is so important when working on the final touches of your big day. The online worksheet made putting together your music list really easy- and the music we selected was PLAYED!! We also included a photo booth with our package. Because our wedding was on a Sunday we were able to book a special rate, which was so helpful for our tight budget.

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Mark

Mark R. · Married on 07/10/2016

We Danced All Night

Its crazy but my family that normally dont dance danced all night thank you Jay and staff (Kaitlyn) for all the help with planning and online I would! use The D Jay company again

Sent on 11/02/2018

On time, professional, attentive. I have used many companies for my events and the D'Jay Company is top notch! Will be using them again for sure!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/26/2016

Best DJ and lighting for my wedding. I will definitely recommend and use Jay again. He was great!!!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Tony · event on: 06/25/2016

Excellent service, would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Brittany S. · Married on 04/18/2016

We got married over the weekend 4 /18/2016 and Jay was our DJ for the night. I have had numerous comments about how great he was and how much fun everyone had at our wedding. I had a near disaster right before my wedding, long story, but I ended up not having anyone coordinating the wedding that day. I called Jay and let him know and he said not to worry. The day of the wedding I left it up to the DJ (Jay) and my photographer to work it all out and it went great. Everything ran very smoothly. I didn't even have to talk to Jay that day, he just took it upon himself to make sure our night was perfect! We had a huge mix of music and he played everything that we wanted and made it all work together.

When we rented our dance floor the lady questioned us about getting such a big one. I explained that I plan on having people dancing all night! That is exactly what happened and people were even dancing off the dance floor! JAY ROCKED IT!

I am not sure why the other brides have bad comments 1 or 2 ... and maybe they (the brides) were just hard to work with. The form that you have to fill out is so that you can plan YOUR day! I took full advantage of the form and I made requests and dedications to A LOT of people and they felt so honored when they heard their names over the mic. If you don't want to worry about your DJ on your big day I would go with them 100% you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Nancy · Married on 04/16/2016

Thank you so very much! You really made our wedding the BEST EVER! All of our guests agreed that it was the most fun that they had ever had at a wedding. I have never before been to a wedding where people danced from the first song until the very last. You really "felt" the atmosphere and played music that everyone enjoyed. ...If we ever need another DJ we know who to call!

Thank you for helping to make our wedding the most memorable and special day of our lives!"

Nancy and Troy

Sent on 05/04/2016

The DJ Company "gets" it. They understand the craziness a bride can go through, and they make their process very simple. I was able to go online and set my wedding ceremony, and reception, musical preferences. The music for both my wedding and reception were handled beautifully, and the DJ Company did not miss one musical cue.

My final praise to them is how they handled my eclectic musical taste at the reception. Not only did they play every song I requested, but they gracefully grouped my choices to produce smooth transitions. Every one was pleased and the dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Martin B. · Married on 04/03/2016

Extremely impressed with the great level of customer service and professionalism before and at the wedding! Questions sent via email or voice mail all answered promptly. I realy loved being able to do things on line like picking out the songs to be played at our wedding, sending short emails etc, on their website at amytime of day or night. It made life a little easier for me as it freed time for other things. The DJ at our ceremony(Jay)really got the crowd involved and everyone had a great time, to this day we still get great compliments about the DJ. Thanks for making our special day that much more special!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2016

we had an absolute blast with our DJ Danny, he fit perfectly with our crowd there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. everything came as discussed, the room lighting the song selection the awesome FUN Dj. I would say the DJ is one of the most important parts of the entire wedding and Danny did NOT disappoint I would recommend them to any of my friends although he proved him self to all my friends that now I don't have to recommend, I guess with this company it seems like a luck of the draw and I guess I got lucky my advise would be to request Danny he was the BOMB!

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • User6570872 · event on: 03/12/2016

Thank you so much to Jay, his wife and the entire D Jay company. My colleague and I hired The D Jay Company to do the lighting and music for the launch of a surgery center in Beverly Hills. Not only did his team provide an amazing DJ and great lighting, but they also helped with providing furniture, photo booths, photo printing stations and more. His team was incredibly kind and professional and they all went above and beyond to make sure the event was a success.

I would highly recommend using this company for anyone who wants personalized and professional service. Thank you!

Sent on 04/07/2016

As my now husband and I began planning our wedding last year and discussing vendor selections, it became quickly apparent that having an excellent DJ was of utmost importance to both of us. Needless to say, Jay and The D Jay Company blew our expectations out of the water. Not only were we offered exceptional DJ services, but sound, lighting, and photo-booth rentals as well. We were so impressed with the variety and quality of options that we booked all of our services with Jay. I, being a "Type A" bride, especially appreciated the detailed and easy to follow online planning guide that The D Jay Company provided. I originally thought that selecting songs for an entire wedding (Ceremony, Reception, Cocktail Hour etc.) would be next to impossible, but I was so wrong. The online planning tool combined with the support and guidance of The D Jay Company staff made what seemed to be a daunting task very pleasant and easy.

On the day of our wedding, Jay could not have done a better job. From the ceremony and cocktail hour, to the grand entrances and the reception, Jay timed and executed each element perfectly. He got the party started and kept it going all night. He also made sure to keep us (the bride and groom) in line with our timeline so that no special moment was overlooked or missed. Jay is an incredibly experienced professional with many years of industry experience. He is knowledgeable concerning every component that goes into planning a wedding or special event.

Overall, we could not be more thrilled with the DJ, sound, lighting, and photo booth services that were provided by The D Jay Company. We HIGHLY recommend this vendor. Jay played a huge role in making our wedding day everything we hoped that it would be. I wish that we could award more than five stars because The D Jay Company truly went above and beyond our highest expectations.

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2016

They did a great job at my wedding! Definitely highly recommended.

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • User6620095 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I are 100% satisfied with The D Jay Co. Jay also did the lighting for our reception and it was absolutely breathtaking. We highly recommend The D Jay Co.

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • User6570872 · event on: 03/04/2016

The D Jay Company rocks! We hired Jay as the DJ for an event, but he was so much more -- sound, lighting, media, red carpet. The team was such a pleasure to work with and so helpful in producing a successful event for us.