The D Jay Company Reviews

The D Jay Company 5
The D Jay Company 6
The D Jay Company 7

Roland · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely perfect! He really understood our taste and was an amazing addition to our wedding evening.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Blanca · Married on 09/01/2017

The D Jay Company did an unbelievable job at our wedding. Jay was a pleasure to work with and has a wealth of knowledge to share. Even though we had a wedding planner, he helped plan and outline the flow of our big day. He catered not only to our needs and our guests requests, but he brought a sense of calm when we were hit by a storm at our mostly outdoor wedding at the beach. Of all the vendors, he was by far the most valuable!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Ana · Married on 07/14/2017

Everything was amazing! It was easy to follow through and the DJ was super helpful throughout the entire wedding, great personality and choice of music. Would hire them all over again if I had another event soon.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Emily · Married on 07/14/2017

I loved working with the D'jay company. I was given the option go work with them through my venue, Wedgewood. It was so easy working with everyone and our DJ was awesome. Everything we wanted and more. Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2017

Amazing! The dance floor was never empty! :)

We've used The D'Jay Company twice once for a very big birthday party and the other for our wedding. Both times the DJs Jay and Jonathan were amazing and friendly! The music was never dull and the dance floor was never empty!!! We even heard from many different people who attended both parties how much fun they had dancing and how great the music was. Even conducting business before both events was easy. Nothing was ever misunderstood or complicated. Details were verified with enough time to make changes which made planning both events for 200+ people one less thing to worry about. It was a good feeling knowing not only did our guests have fun but that we chose a company that fully delivered on the services we asked for not just once but twice! I will definitely keep the DJ Company in mind and fully intend to use them again for our next event :)

Sent on 11/02/2018

Shawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Jay and The D Jay Company and staff was such a pleasure. They are very professional, friendly, and provide the best customer service. In the beginning stages of wedding planning, I was already in touch with Mary & Staff but wanted to look at other vendors. They never once pressured me to choose the company. Office Staff told me they wanted me to have the wedding I wanted. That spoke volumes to me as to the personality of the company and it showed confidence with weddings. I dont think I even looked at any vendors after that--I was 100% sure The D Jay Company was the company I wanted to have at my wedding. They did not disappoint! Danny had the crowd going all night and did a fantastic job that night!

Danny, you are a true gem in the wedding industry.

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Christine · Married on 06/11/2017

Jay thank you so much! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you!!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Ali

alison · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely great! George was a pleasure to work with. Their online planner was a breeze and was a nice touch that allowed us to ensure the music fit "us" and created the atmosphere we wanted during the cocktail hour and dinner. We had a very non-traditional family wedding and George was the best. He went out of the way to make sure all the songs that were played were fun but kid friendly. He was easy to work with and professional. This company offers a lot for your money and truly cares about giving you a great wedding experience. If they don't have the song they get you the song, even if it is an obscure jazz version of a rap song (trust me).

Sent on 07/09/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 05/21/2017

The D Jay Company was great! They not only emailed but called to make sure our wedding went off without a hiccup. Very user friendly form to fill out about song choices and during the event I even asked for a few songs to be played and there was no hesitation. I feel they did a fantastic job with making announcements and keeping the energy going. I am so thankful Wedgewood works with such great vendors.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Guadalupe · Married on 05/20/2017

If you want your wedding guests on the dance floor, book The DJ Company today! Besides having a great system of planning online and letting you select specific songs you want played, DJ Jay kept our party going until the last possible moment! We had a mixed crowd and opted for an 80's 90's club, dance mix and he absolutely delivered! You know you've got a great DJ when your mom is spinning around the dance floor!! Office staff was great from planning to execution, Jay completely read the room and knew exactly what to play and when. Everyone who attended our wedding, said they were absolutely the best DJ's they had ever heard. Thank you DJ Jay and the entire staff Mary & Sahara for making our day even more memorable!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

The guy was totally flexible. Fun and great. He was awesome.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Heather · Married on 05/05/2017

I loved working with this company! They made things so easy and our wedding turned out perfect. They took control of the night which allowed me to just relax and enjoy my night. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a professional company that knows how to keep a crowd going all night.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Katie · Married on 04/23/2017

We had an amazing time at our wedding and reception that followed. The music was great and our DJ, Merav, was great!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Robert · Married on 04/22/2017

It was great working with Jay. He was awesome the day of our wedding. I will book him for more parties in the future. Great value and a great guy.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Janice · Married on 04/21/2017

So incredibly pleased with entire service from start to end!! Online client data input made decision making a breeze! Loved the timeline of events and the song suggestions! Must choose DJay when planning your own wedding! Kept the party going and actually djayed not just played music, brought the party and kept the night flowing smoothly. Also recommend the photo booth, it was a hit!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

I literally have no words because nothing I say will explain the happiness and joy that Jay brought to my wedding guests. Jay brought the life of the party. Made sure everything went smoothly while everyone had a great time. As paranoid and nervous as I was with everything, Jay made sure I knew things were going to be just fine. If you are looking for a DJ, that is fun, outgoing, 0 stress...look no more. If you're a bride reading this, stressed and trying to find a good DJ, trust me. Your search is over. Just call.

Sent on 03/29/2017

David · Married on 03/18/2017

Jay and Co. were outstanding - experienced, accessible, helpful with suggestions, flexible when we asked to add in ceremony music and boy did they get our guests out on the dance floor: even those with mobility issues were enjoying themselves immensely. Can't say enough positive things about them!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2017

The DJ Company was so easy to work with, super friendly and Scott our DJ was so awesome! He kept the party upbeat and going, there was never a time when the dance floor was empty. He played exactly what we wanted and everyone loved it! Amazing company! You guys ROCK!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Nikki · Married on 02/11/2017

My husband and I are super relaxed people, so we were looking for a DJ that would be able to make the whole process simple and as stress free as possible. We found that in the D Jay Company! We met with Jay about a month before our wedding and he worked out all the details with us. Best of all, he had an online checklist of specific moments that would happen during the wedding (mother and father walking down the aisle, cake cutting, garter toss...etc) and easily allowed us to assign specific music to those events from an online music database online. It was so simple, my fiance (now husband) and I literally did it one day. The day of the event, everything went off without a hitch and he all had an absolutely incredible time. Huge thanks to the D Jay Company for making our wedding the best dance party of all time!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2016

WOW WOW WOW!!!
    Merav, from The D'Jay Company, you did an outstanding job. Once the plan was discussed, ahead of time, the ceremony and reception went on so perfectly. As one of the brides, I never once had to even think about the music part of the wedding. You played the most perfect music and you really know how to work a room and keep the dancing and partying going. This particular group of invited guests love to dance and have fun, and you made it happen over and over again. Thanks again so so much for making our wedding perfect. If we ever have a need for another DJ we will definitely be reaching out to The D'Jay Company.

Thank you so much Jay for having such a wonderful and professional business. Thank you for everything that you did for us. You went above and beyond to make our day so very special and stress free. You guys rock!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Shelly · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for a DJ Company look no further than the D Jay Company! We had Jay do our wedding personally, and he was the absolute best. We never had to worry about anything, He did our ceremony beautifully, the music cues at the best moment. During the Reception we had no idea what we were doing as we were in the moment, but he kept us on track, and helped guide us through the night. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with them. From the new lights in the Copa Room that he worked with beatifully, to the Gobo with our initials on the floor, to non-stop dancing our guests did all night it was amazing. I don't think there was a moment in the entire night that people were not on the dance floor it was great. We can't sing any higher praises, he helped make our day even greater.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Bethany · Married on 10/22/2016

Great company!

I'm so glad I picked the djay company for our wedding. They made the song selection process online very easy, and they had such a wide selection of songs in their playlist (even very specific, hard to find songs) and they were very quick to respond to any questions I had. All employees that I spoke to were very professional and kind. The owner was able to work with our budget. They provided excellent service the day of our wedding. Aside from our specific song selections for different parts of the wedding, we left the main music and playlist up to them and they knew exactly what to pay to keep everyone having fun on the dance floor.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Samara · Married on 09/22/2016

Jay is a very nice guy and totally accomodating. I refer him to all of my clients who are booking events.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Christina · Married on 09/02/2016

I can't thank you and your staff enough for the tremendous ease of stress you provided in planning our wedding. Not only did you DJ the wedding and ceremony you also presented me with a wonderful florist and cake bakery. You and your team are a one stop shop and I have to say that was a Brides dream come true! Please let Kate know that she is a breath of fresh air to work with and I will look forward to hiring you all again for other events. Much love and gratitude!
    Mrs Christina Walker

Sent on 09/09/2016

Dina · Married on 08/06/2016

Our DJ was so professional and made our reception so much fun! He took the time to greet my husband and I prior to the grand entrance and really got everyone in the dancing spirit. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/04/2016