The D Jay Company Reviews

532 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

532 Reviews for The D Jay Company

Norman · Married on 12/22/2017

The Dj that attended our ceremony had the best playlist. We gave him some examples of songs/genres we wanted and he brought it to the plate!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Amanda R. · Married on 12/10/2017

My family has been using the D Jay Company since 2004 for my fifteenth birthday party. We loved them so much (Jay in particular) that my brother hired him again for his wedding a couple of years ago. It is now my turn to get married in December and I feel so lucky that not only did Jay remember my family, he remembered being at my fifteenth birthday party and reminisced with me about that day. His associates are prompt and professional, even with the stress and nearly forgetting to submit the contract to ensure that he would be there on my special day. I'm so ecstatic to be working with him again and to create even more memories with him and his company.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Valerie · Married on 12/02/2017

I can not begin to tell you what a great experience it was to have The D Jay Company at my daughters wedding. Jay Fitzgerald was not only professional but a tremendous pleasure to work with, it was wonderful to have a company that could handle a variety of our needs, the lighting, photobooth and DJ entertainment. His prewedding website was incredibly user friendly and gave us the flexibility to really think about what our daughter and her fiance wanted for entertainment and on the day of the event it was as smooth as it could possibly be. The D Jay Company did a spectacular job and We can't thank them enough..

Sent on 12/09/2017

Desi · Married on 10/14/2017

Jay was everything I had hoped for and so much more.
    The DJay company provided my wedding with up lighting, photobooth & Jay himself DJ'ed.
    He was the perfect MC, I was so nervous about how events were going to unfold but he handled it with smooth execution. He kept the party hyped the whole time with no down or dull moments. People were on the dance floor all night. All my guest raved about how great the DJ was. The best part of it all was how reasonably inexpensive it was for the 5 star service we were provided with. The only thing I wish for was the opportunity to dance more with my guest. Thanks for being awesome Jay!

Aisha · Married on 10/14/2017

The D Jay Co did such a great job. They were timely, professional and were able to read the crowd to ensure a variety of music that kept everyone on the dance floor. I've used them a couple of times and have been pleased every time.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Gerardo · Married on 10/01/2017

DJ Jay was a pleasure to work with. At every step of the way leading up to our wedding he was extremely helpful! Everyone was dancing the entire night away! Jay was very understanding and helpful with helping us please the different age groups that attended our wedding while making it an amazing evening! Jay is one of the most professional DJ's I have ever come across!

Danielle/Peter · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I are super relaxed people, so we were looking for a DJ that would be able to make the whole process as simple and stress free as possible. We found that in the D Jay Company! We met with Jay about a month before our wedding and he worked out all the details with us. Best of all, he had an online checklist of specific moments that would happen during the wedding (mother and father walking down the aisle, cake cutting, garter toss...etc) and easily allowed us to assign specific music to those events from an online music database. It was so simple, my fiance (now husband) and I literally did it one day. The day of the event, everything went off without a hitch and we all had an absolutely incredible time. Huge thanks to the D Jay Company for making our wedding the best dance party of all time!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Danielle P. · Married on 09/30/2017

Sent on 10/10/2017

Giovanni · Married on 09/09/2017

Just wanted to let everyone know if you are in need of a DJ. I highly recommend The D Jay Company. We used Geo for our wedding and he is awesome. Very professional, great rates and an all around upstanding guy. Check out The D Jay Company.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kimberly R. · Married on 09/08/2017

Jay was the DJ at our wedding last Friday. He really set the tone for the kind of reception we were hoping for. He provided a great time and a great mix of music for all age groups at our wedding. He was so accommodating and did a great job responding to the guest. Thanks to Jay people were dancing BETWEEN courses of our dinner! Nice work - everyone had a blast and commented that the music kept things energetic and people dancing all night long! Don't hesitate to book Jay and his company for your event - I recommend The D Jay Company!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Roland · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely perfect! He really understood our taste and was an amazing addition to our wedding evening.

Blanca · Married on 09/01/2017

The D Jay Company did an unbelievable job at our wedding. Jay was a pleasure to work with and has a wealth of knowledge to share. Even though we had a wedding planner, he helped plan and outline the flow of our big day. He catered not only to our needs and our guests requests, but he brought a sense of calm when we were hit by a storm at our mostly outdoor wedding at the beach. Of all the vendors, he was by far the most valuable!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Ana · Married on 07/14/2017

Everything was amazing! It was easy to follow through and the DJ was super helpful throughout the entire wedding, great personality and choice of music. Would hire them all over again if I had another event soon.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Emily · Married on 07/14/2017

I loved working with the D'jay company. I was given the option go work with them through my venue, Wedgewood. It was so easy working with everyone and our DJ was awesome. Everything we wanted and more. Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2017

Amazing! The dance floor was never empty! :)

We've used The D'Jay Company twice once for a very big birthday party and the other for our wedding. Both times the DJs Jay and Jonathan were amazing and friendly! The music was never dull and the dance floor was never empty!!! We even heard from many different people who attended both parties how much fun they had dancing and how great the music was. Even conducting business before both events was easy. Nothing was ever misunderstood or complicated. Details were verified with enough time to make changes which made planning both events for 200+ people one less thing to worry about. It was a good feeling knowing not only did our guests have fun but that we chose a company that fully delivered on the services we asked for not just once but twice! I will definitely keep the DJ Company in mind and fully intend to use them again for our next event :)

Sent on 11/02/2018

Shawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Jay and The D Jay Company and staff was such a pleasure. They are very professional, friendly, and provide the best customer service. In the beginning stages of wedding planning, I was already in touch with Mary & Staff but wanted to look at other vendors. They never once pressured me to choose the company. Office Staff told me they wanted me to have the wedding I wanted. That spoke volumes to me as to the personality of the company and it showed confidence with weddings. I dont think I even looked at any vendors after that--I was 100% sure The D Jay Company was the company I wanted to have at my wedding. They did not disappoint! Danny had the crowd going all night and did a fantastic job that night!

Danny, you are a true gem in the wedding industry.

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Christine · Married on 06/11/2017

Jay thank you so much! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you!!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Ali

Alison · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely great! George was a pleasure to work with. Their online planner was a breeze and was a nice touch that allowed us to ensure the music fit "us" and created the atmosphere we wanted during the cocktail hour and dinner. We had a very non-traditional family wedding and George was the best. He went out of the way to make sure all the songs that were played were fun but kid friendly. He was easy to work with and professional. This company offers a lot for your money and truly cares about giving you a great wedding experience. If they don't have the song they get you the song, even if it is an obscure jazz version of a rap song (trust me).

Sent on 07/09/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 05/21/2017

The D Jay Company was great! They not only emailed but called to make sure our wedding went off without a hiccup. Very user friendly form to fill out about song choices and during the event I even asked for a few songs to be played and there was no hesitation. I feel they did a fantastic job with making announcements and keeping the energy going. I am so thankful Wedgewood works with such great vendors.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Guadalupe · Married on 05/20/2017

If you want your wedding guests on the dance floor, book The DJ Company today! Besides having a great system of planning online and letting you select specific songs you want played, DJ Jay kept our party going until the last possible moment! We had a mixed crowd and opted for an 80's 90's club, dance mix and he absolutely delivered! You know you've got a great DJ when your mom is spinning around the dance floor!! Office staff was great from planning to execution, Jay completely read the room and knew exactly what to play and when. Everyone who attended our wedding, said they were absolutely the best DJ's they had ever heard. Thank you DJ Jay and the entire staff Mary & Sahara for making our day even more memorable!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 05/13/2017

The guy was totally flexible. Fun and great. He was awesome.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Heather · Married on 05/05/2017

I loved working with this company! They made things so easy and our wedding turned out perfect. They took control of the night which allowed me to just relax and enjoy my night. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a professional company that knows how to keep a crowd going all night.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Katie · Married on 04/23/2017

We had an amazing time at our wedding and reception that followed. The music was great and our DJ, Merav, was great!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Robert · Married on 04/22/2017

It was great working with Jay. He was awesome the day of our wedding. I will book him for more parties in the future. Great value and a great guy.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Janice · Married on 04/21/2017

So incredibly pleased with entire service from start to end!! Online client data input made decision making a breeze! Loved the timeline of events and the song suggestions! Must choose DJay when planning your own wedding! Kept the party going and actually djayed not just played music, brought the party and kept the night flowing smoothly. Also recommend the photo booth, it was a hit!!

Sent on 04/26/2017