The D Jay Company Reviews

The D Jay Company 5
The D Jay Company 6
The D Jay Company 7

Joy Richie · Married on 11/30/2018

They offered the best deal we could find

They offered the best deal we could find on DJ services and a photo booth at our wedding. Jay was very upfront and professional in our. consultations with him and it was easy to communicate and reach out to him directly. Jay provided an excellent balance of following our wishes while sharing his large amount of experience with suggestions and tips. This was especially handy when we sat down with him to finalize the wedding schedule.

He played all of our listed songs and created a fun atmosphere. My wife even requested a brand new song that was barely out and Jay had no problem incorporating it into the playlist.
    Using their wedding planning website is a breeze and we never had to worry about anything.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    The D Jay Company 8

Vy · Married on 11/11/2018

the amazing DJ company

My wedding was on 11/11/2018 and i hired the DJ company as our DJ vendor. Jay, the owner of the company, was the DJ our wedding day. He got all my guests go to the dance floor and had a great time. I am so glad that we had a chance to work with him. The whole process to plan for our wedding (music for ceremony and reception) was online. He did play all the songs that i picked.
    The photobooth was so much fun. I love the red backdrop that Jay recommended for us because it looks amazing on photos. He gave me an USB that has all digital photos that were taken from the photobooth and im pretty impressed by the quality of those photos.

I highly recommended new couples to hire the DJ company, especially Jay. He is such an amazing guy, super friendly and nice, easy to work with.

Thank you Jay.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Esther Song · Married on 11/11/2018

Kept up the energy and awesome vibe at our wedding!!

Romeo kept the energy on the dance floor at a fever pitch at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun dancing without much odd interruption! He communicated well with us throughout the reception to make sure we were all on the same page, props to him for being so detail-oriented too!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ray Raus · Married on 11/10/2018

The D Jay Company did an unbelievable job at our wedding

The D Jay Company did an unbelievable job at our wedding. Jay was a pleasure to work with and has a wealth of knowledge to share. Even though we had a wedding planner, he helped plan and outline the flow of our big day. He catered not only to our needs and our guests' requests, but he brought a sense of calm when we were hit by a storm at our mostly outdoor wedding at the beach. Of all the vendors, he was by far the most valuable!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    The D Jay Company 9

Steve Seung Suk Han · Married on 11/03/2018

Quick Response

Romeo was the DJ for our wedding at Wedgewood, Irvine, and he was awesome. Numerous wedding guests complimented the DJ and let us know that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have attended. He is definitely skilled and will pump up the crowd well.

The owner, Jay, was excellent in answering all the questions we had. His office staff also provided excellent customer service with quick response to emails. Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Barbara Le · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding ever

We have recently celebrated the best day of our lives - WEDDING! I have to say, that Jay made this day for us. Everything was very easy and went so smooth, we couldn't wish for more!

Even last minute adjustments were easy to make! Jay played great music and was able to create an amazing party that we all enjoyed a lot! We definitely recon[mmend that for any party/event/celebration!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

My wedding is in two weeks so this review is for the service leading up to the event. They have been super responsive and have set up various check in calls to help me with the planning process along the way. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Christine Wang · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ ever!

DJ Romeo was the best!! I can’t say enough - from the start with the ceremony all the way until the last dance of the night, he brought the music, energy and fun. He read the crowd well and recommended tweaks to the reception agenda that made things even better. He had a way about getting people pumped up, recommended some cool photo ops for bouquet and garter toss, and played amazing music that was exactly what we were looking for. Would give 10 stars if I could! The new husband and I are so thrilled with this vendor and can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Laura Martino · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the groom

The DJ company provided extraordinary service for our son’s wedding. Professional ,timely and really brought the party. All guess were raving about what a good time they had. Would highly recommend you hiring the DJ company for your event.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Briana · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding DJ

I can not say enough good things about this company. Not only was the owner of the company extremely nice but he worked with me being a crazy bride with a billion questions. He made it so easy. Our DJ for our wedding was so wonderful everything was done so perfectly. Everything we asked for, we got it!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ana B · Married on 10/06/2018

I no longer have any more kids

Within the last 3 years both of our children got married & we had The D Jay Company entertain our guests. It was one of the best decisions & best wedding expense we did. Jay is absolutely entertaining & so much fun. Truly from the initial meeting to the last song, Jay keeps the momentum so fun & so special. Our family & friends were on the dance floor all night & the coordination of all details were impeccable. Thank you Jay ... I no longer have any more kids that will get married but I certainly will recommend your fun & professional services for many years to come. ~Ana

Sent on 12/19/2018

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow everyone danced all night long great company online process made planning easy

Sent on 10/02/2018
    The D Jay Company 10

Scott · Married on 04/12/2018

Working with the D’Jay company for our wedding has been an absolute pleasure. From start to finish my wife and I were impressed by his knowledge, professionalism and insight as we planned our wedding. The online portal he has setup is such a great feature and made the planning a snap. The wedding was perfect and Jay did a phenomenal job. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Jay kept the party going. We highly recommend the D’Jay company for your event.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Heidi · Married on 03/24/2018

Jay did an amazing . Best DJ company

Sent on 04/10/2018

Ekaterina · Married on 02/18/2018

Sent on 02/26/2018

Norman · Married on 12/22/2017

The Dj that attended our ceremony had the best playlist. We gave him some examples of songs/genres we wanted and he brought it to the plate!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Amanda Rose · Married on 12/10/2017

My family has been using the D Jay Company since 2004 for my fifteenth birthday party. We loved them so much (Jay in particular) that my brother hired him again for his wedding a couple of years ago. It is now my turn to get married in December and I feel so lucky that not only did Jay remember my family, he remembered being at my fifteenth birthday party and reminisced with me about that day. His associates are prompt and professional, even with the stress and nearly forgetting to submit the contract to ensure that he would be there on my special day. I'm so ecstatic to be working with him again and to create even more memories with him and his company.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Valerie · Married on 12/02/2017

I can not begin to tell you what a great experience it was to have The D Jay Company at my daughters wedding. Jay Fitzgerald was not only professional but a tremendous pleasure to work with, it was wonderful to have a company that could handle a variety of our needs, the lighting, photobooth and DJ entertainment. His prewedding website was incredibly user friendly and gave us the flexibility to really think about what our daughter and her fiance wanted for entertainment and on the day of the event it was as smooth as it could possibly be. The D Jay Company did a spectacular job and We can't thank them enough..

Sent on 12/09/2017

Desi · Married on 10/14/2017

Jay was everything I had hoped for and so much more.
    The DJay company provided my wedding with up lighting, photobooth & Jay himself DJ'ed.
    He was the perfect MC, I was so nervous about how events were going to unfold but he handled it with smooth execution. He kept the party hyped the whole time with no down or dull moments. People were on the dance floor all night. All my guest raved about how great the DJ was. The best part of it all was how reasonably inexpensive it was for the 5 star service we were provided with. The only thing I wish for was the opportunity to dance more with my guest. Thanks for being awesome Jay!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Aisha · Married on 10/14/2017

The D Jay Co did such a great job. They were timely, professional and were able to read the crowd to ensure a variety of music that kept everyone on the dance floor. I've used them a couple of times and have been pleased every time.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Gerardo · Married on 10/01/2017

DJ Jay was a pleasure to work with. At every step of the way leading up to our wedding he was extremely helpful! Everyone was dancing the entire night away! Jay was very understanding and helpful with helping us please the different age groups that attended our wedding while making it an amazing evening! Jay is one of the most professional DJ's I have ever come across!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Danielle/Peter · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I are super relaxed people, so we were looking for a DJ that would be able to make the whole process as simple and stress free as possible. We found that in the D Jay Company! We met with Jay about a month before our wedding and he worked out all the details with us. Best of all, he had an online checklist of specific moments that would happen during the wedding (mother and father walking down the aisle, cake cutting, garter toss...etc) and easily allowed us to assign specific music to those events from an online music database. It was so simple, my fiance (now husband) and I literally did it one day. The day of the event, everything went off without a hitch and we all had an absolutely incredible time. Huge thanks to the D Jay Company for making our wedding the best dance party of all time!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Danielle & Peter · Married on 09/30/2017

Sent on 10/10/2017

Giovanni · Married on 09/09/2017

Just wanted to let everyone know if you are in need of a DJ. I highly recommend The D Jay Company. We used Geo for our wedding and he is awesome. Very professional, great rates and an all around upstanding guy. Check out The D Jay Company.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Kimberly Ross · Married on 09/08/2017

Jay was the DJ at our wedding last Friday. He really set the tone for the kind of reception we were hoping for. He provided a great time and a great mix of music for all age groups at our wedding. He was so accommodating and did a great job responding to the guest. Thanks to Jay people were dancing BETWEEN courses of our dinner! Nice work - everyone had a blast and commented that the music kept things energetic and people dancing all night long! Don't hesitate to book Jay and his company for your event - I recommend The D Jay Company!

Sent on 09/13/2017