The D Jay Company Reviews

532 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

532 Reviews for The D Jay Company

Stephanie · Married on 01/26/2019

I'm Extremely Satisfied

Selecting a DJ/EMCEE for a wedding is such an important task. Not only are they in charge of setting the tone/mood for the ceremony and reception, but they basically manage the entire day to your liking. Since day 1 of selecting this company, we've been treated like royalty. Planning a wedding can be a stressful event, but letting The D Jay Company help has been the best decision we have made. I'm extremely satisfied and will definitely use this company again in the future.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Stacy M. · Married on 01/20/2019

Happy Mom !

Jay & Staff made our daughter's wedding so amazing! Very professional and very accommodating. The photo booth was also a big hit. I highly recommend this company for any special occasion!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Sally S. · Married on 01/19/2019

Saved the Day! Women's March Inland Empire 2019

Hello Everyone! My name is Sally and I am the Co-President of Women's March Inland Empire. I have to tell you my story on how I was able to book The D Jay Company for the 3rd Annual Inland Empire Women's March. I had a guy that wanted to do the sound, PA for our speakers and music. As the date came near I was informed he did not have the necessary equipment we needed. This all came about the night yes night before the march. I was so worried we had thousands coming to this march and we needed a miracle. With only hours away about 7 pm. I remembered using The D Jay Company about 8 or 9 years ago and he was fabulous! I googled him and left a message, still very worried I had no sound. Then within I think 20 minutes Jay called me. I was somewhat relieved for the call now to see if he could make it happen. I told him what I was going through and all he said is, "okay what time shall we be there". OMG!!! He saved the day!!! Thank you Jay for fitting in our event. Freddy was our DJ and everyone loved him, we got many compliments on you ;o)
    So if you are wondering if The D Jay Company is the right dj for you, don't think twice. They are AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Katie Y. · Married on 01/13/2019

Wow wow wow!

Merav you did an outstanding job. Once the plan was discussed, ahead of time, the ceremony and reception went on so perfectly. As one of the brides, I never once had to even think about the music part of the wedding. You played the most perfect music and you really know how to work a room and keep the dancing and partying going. This particular group of invited guests love to dance and have fun, and you made it happen over and over again. Thanks again so so much for making our wedding perfect. If we ever have a need for another DJ we will definitely be reaching out to The D'Jay Company.

Thank you also to Jay for having such a wonderful and professional business. Thank you for everything that you did for us. You went above and beyond to make our day so very special and stress free. You guys rock!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Nicola B. · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional Service

Jay and the entire staff at the DJ Company are the best! Professional, exceptional service, and just phenomenal at what they do. We had to terminate our agreement with our wedding coordinator, and Jay at the DJ company stepped in and stepped up, big time. Our day was so very special, and having an amazing DJ made all the difference. Their photo booth is so much fun too!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Rebecca G. · Married on 01/05/2019

Thank You!

Jay is a mastermind in the DJ Profession. He is a true professional. He DJ'd my little brother's wedding this past Saturday and he rocked it. I am a musician and a DJ myself. I was extremely impressed with his precision, cleanliness, friendliness, Awesome gear and his personality. We will be calling Jay fro the D Jay Company for our future events. Jay you really Brightened up and kept the party going for Freddy and Gina. You are the best!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Gina M. · Married on 01/05/2019

GREAT party, hire the D'Jay Company

The D'Jay Company was the first and only DJ provider we met with. From start to finish, they were just AWESOME! Very professional and most importantly, they will get and keep the party going!

We met with the owner Jay twice before the wedding to go over everything. They have a website where you enter all of the information regarding the wedding party, timing of speeches, etc. You also pick your must-have and do not play list. My new husband and I are both music lovers, so this was great for us. Once you do that, they take care of the rest. The DJ will not only play music, he also serves and emcee and is really an expert on reading the crowd.

DJ Johnny was our DJ. One of the things we will never forget about our wedding was how LOUD it was when he introduced us into the reception. He really had the crowd going -- it was the most awesome feeling ever to hear everyone clapping and cheering for us. I'm getting all choked up now just thinking about it.

Once the party started, IT DID NOT STOP. Seriously, everyone was dancing THE WHOLE TIME. He really took time to go through our music and play all of the songs we requested, for the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. He mentioned the people we wanted on the dance floor for certain songs. He even had my mom getting down until late into the evening! We had Johnny stay an extra hour because we just did not want the party to end.

Afterward, we got a ton of compliments on how fun our wedding was. Bottom line, If you want a GREAT party, hire the D'Jay Company.

Sent on 01/09/2019

David F. · Married on 12/15/2018

Great Time!

We had DJ Hector here in Palm Springs he played the best music and we danced all night long couldn't have asked for more !
    Great Company easy to work with and loved the online system...

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jessica W. · Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you for helping us make our wedding perfect!

Jay did a great job as the DJ at our wedding! He was in control of the music for the ceremony, microphones for the officiant, music for the Cocktail hour ( on a playlist) and the entire reception. We had an amazing wedding that went off without a hitch! Jay played all of the songs on our Must Play list and got the guests onto the dance floor with a ton of energy. During the planning process, Jay called a number of times to check in and remind me to fill out the timeline and music selection on the website. Thank you for helping us make our wedding perfect!

Danny M. · Married on 12/01/2018

Private party

Great music and sounds! Jay and his team are Awesome

Sent on 12/01/2018

Joy R. · Married on 11/30/2018

They offered the best deal we could find

They offered the best deal we could find on DJ services and a photo booth at our wedding. Jay was very upfront and professional in our. consultations with him and it was easy to communicate and reach out to him directly. Jay provided an excellent balance of following our wishes while sharing his large amount of experience with suggestions and tips. This was especially handy when we sat down with him to finalize the wedding schedule.

He played all of our listed songs and created a fun atmosphere. My wife even requested a brand new song that was barely out and Jay had no problem incorporating it into the playlist.
    Using their wedding planning website is a breeze and we never had to worry about anything.

Vy · Married on 11/11/2018

the amazing DJ company

My wedding was on 11/11/2018 and i hired the DJ company as our DJ vendor. Jay, the owner of the company, was the DJ our wedding day. He got all my guests go to the dance floor and had a great time. I am so glad that we had a chance to work with him. The whole process to plan for our wedding (music for ceremony and reception) was online. He did play all the songs that i picked.
    The photobooth was so much fun. I love the red backdrop that Jay recommended for us because it looks amazing on photos. He gave me an USB that has all digital photos that were taken from the photobooth and im pretty impressed by the quality of those photos.

I highly recommended new couples to hire the DJ company, especially Jay. He is such an amazing guy, super friendly and nice, easy to work with.

Thank you Jay.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Esther S. · Married on 11/11/2018

Kept up the energy and awesome vibe at our wedding!!

Romeo kept the energy on the dance floor at a fever pitch at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun dancing without much odd interruption! He communicated well with us throughout the reception to make sure we were all on the same page, props to him for being so detail-oriented too!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ray R. · Married on 11/10/2018

The D Jay Company did an unbelievable job at our wedding

The D Jay Company did an unbelievable job at our wedding. Jay was a pleasure to work with and has a wealth of knowledge to share. Even though we had a wedding planner, he helped plan and outline the flow of our big day. He catered not only to our needs and our guests' requests, but he brought a sense of calm when we were hit by a storm at our mostly outdoor wedding at the beach. Of all the vendors, he was by far the most valuable!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Steve S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Quick Response

Romeo was the DJ for our wedding at Wedgewood, Irvine, and he was awesome. Numerous wedding guests complimented the DJ and let us know that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have attended. He is definitely skilled and will pump up the crowd well.

The owner, Jay, was excellent in answering all the questions we had. His office staff also provided excellent customer service with quick response to emails. Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Barbara · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding ever

We have recently celebrated the best day of our lives - WEDDING! I have to say, that Jay made this day for us. Everything was very easy and went so smooth, we couldn't wish for more!

Even last minute adjustments were easy to make! Jay played great music and was able to create an amazing party that we all enjoyed a lot! We definitely recon[mmend that for any party/event/celebration!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

My wedding is in two weeks so this review is for the service leading up to the event. They have been super responsive and have set up various check in calls to help me with the planning process along the way. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Christine W. · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ ever!

DJ Romeo was the best!! I can’t say enough - from the start with the ceremony all the way until the last dance of the night, he brought the music, energy and fun. He read the crowd well and recommended tweaks to the reception agenda that made things even better. He had a way about getting people pumped up, recommended some cool photo ops for bouquet and garter toss, and played amazing music that was exactly what we were looking for. Would give 10 stars if I could! The new husband and I are so thrilled with this vendor and can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Laura M. · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the groom

The DJ company provided extraordinary service for our son’s wedding. Professional ,timely and really brought the party. All guess were raving about what a good time they had. Would highly recommend you hiring the DJ company for your event.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Briana · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding DJ

I can not say enough good things about this company. Not only was the owner of the company extremely nice but he worked with me being a crazy bride with a billion questions. He made it so easy. Our DJ for our wedding was so wonderful everything was done so perfectly. Everything we asked for, we got it!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Ana · Married on 10/06/2018

I no longer have any more kids

Within the last 3 years both of our children got married & we had The D Jay Company entertain our guests. It was one of the best decisions & best wedding expense we did. Jay is absolutely entertaining & so much fun. Truly from the initial meeting to the last song, Jay keeps the momentum so fun & so special. Our family & friends were on the dance floor all night & the coordination of all details were impeccable. Thank you Jay ... I no longer have any more kids that will get married but I certainly will recommend your fun & professional services for many years to come. ~Ana

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow everyone danced all night long great company online process made planning easy

Sent on 10/02/2018

Scott · Married on 04/12/2018

Working with the D’Jay company for our wedding has been an absolute pleasure. From start to finish my wife and I were impressed by his knowledge, professionalism and insight as we planned our wedding. The online portal he has setup is such a great feature and made the planning a snap. The wedding was perfect and Jay did a phenomenal job. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Jay kept the party going. We highly recommend the D’Jay company for your event.

Sent on 05/01/2018