The Cupcake Gypsies Reviews

The Cupcake Gypsies 2
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/04/2019

Delicious, beautiful

We are so pleased with our experience with the cupcake gypsies. Trying to stay local and authentic with our vendors, we taste tested a couple of their cupcakes and were immediately sold. We stuck with 4 flavors of cupcakes and also had a two tiered cake, and everything was so fabulous and tasty. Their presentation is to die for! The guests loved them so much, we orded about 150 cupcakes (for 84 guests) and only had 4 leftover. Reasonably priced and easy to communicate, I would highly recommend the Cupcake Gypsies for any event! Go check out their new store in downtown Loveland ;)

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Shaista

Shaista · Married on 09/06/2019

New Favorite bakery

We had a hard time finding dessert that looked good and was affordable; through the magic of the internet we found the cupcake gypsies. Was hooked first by the website and then you start tasting the different flavors and are in heaven. Our friends and family were obsessed with the flavors days afterwards and raided our fridge for the leftovers. Very glad they have opened a bakery near by so we can get our wedding cake whenever we want.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Chad Miltenberger · Married on 08/03/2019

Yummy cupcakes and great service!

Our 8 inch Blue Lime wedding cake was delicious and it looked so beautiful too! All four flavors of the mini-cupcakes (Blue Lime, Freckled Lemon, Dark Heart, and Lucky Find) were a big hit and were gobbled up quickly. Thanks to the Cupcake Gypsies for their awesome service!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Guadalupe

Guadalupe · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake!

Amber was awesome in contacting me frequently to get our wedding cake designed and made as I do not live in Colorado. Seeing our cake for the first time made my cry. It was stunning and soooo delicious. I highly recommend using them for any of your pastry needs!

The Cupcake Gypsies 3
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Aryzona · Married on 04/13/2019

These Ladies are Amazing

They made my day magical! Amber worked with my schedule and was able to be flexible for the tasting that really helped us out. Our guests loved the Dairy Free and Vegan cupcakes because they couldn't tell they were vegan! I highly recommend their honey flavor, it was a huge hit!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Heather · Married on 08/09/2018

All I have to say is what an amazing cake they made for our special day! It was really affordable and so delicious!!

The Cupcake Gypsies 4
    Sent on 08/23/2018

The Cupcake Gypsies's reply:

Thanks for including us in your day Heather :)

Callie · Married on 01/27/2018

We were so happy with the quality that the Cupcake Gypsies provided! The cake and all cupcakes were decorated perfectly and tasted delicious! They were definitely a big hit with all of the guests. Not only are they super easy to work with, they have so many unique and yummy flavors. We couldn't be happier with our choice to use the Cupcake Gypsies at our wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2018

The Cupcake Gypsies's reply:

Thanks for letting us be a sweet part of your day!

Carrie · Married on 04/23/2017

The Cupcake Gypsies did an amazing job on our cupcakes for the wedding and had the opportunity to make a Rice Crispy Cake for our wedding cake. If you're looking for someone to do your cupcakes for your event look no further than The Cupcake Gypsies.

Sent on 04/30/2017

S · Married on 04/01/2017

We elected to go with cupcakes for our wedding dessert, partly because of the ability to offer guests more flavor options – the Cupcake Gypsies did not disappoint. Amber was quick to respond to any question or request throughout the entire process. The large tasting quantity allowed us to get multiple opinions, and Amber and Andrea’s flexibility and baking skills allowed us to create exactly what we needed, including a gluten-free vegan option.

Amber worked within our timeline and custom cupcake stand to create a beautiful presentation that had wedding guests eagerly awaiting cupcake time. To be sure, the cupcakes themselves also did not disappoint (and our gluten free and vegan people were thrilled to have a cupcake option).

Sent on 04/16/2017

The Cupcake Gypsies's reply:

Thank you for including us in your celebration Sarah!

Myranda · Married on 10/01/2016

The gals at the cupcake gypsies were very personal and willing to work with what my husband and I wanted for our event!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2016

If you love cupcakes, you will love Cupcake Gypsies! Their cupcakes are amazing, our guests were talking about them all day and into the next morning. I was able to customize the cupcakes they already made (I swapped out buttercream frosting for cream cheese on two of my flavors and change a orange flavored frosting to lemon) without any up-charge or questions and the tiny cakes turned out amazing! They used the cake tiers my mother made to set the cupcakes up on and basically without any direction, they made the table to amazing! I highly recommend the cupcake gypsies!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

megan · Married on 08/08/2016

I'm not a big fan of cake and after 3 bridal fairs, trying at least a dozen cakes at each I had about given up...then I tried the caramel stout cake from the cupcake gypsies...amazing! We were so thrilled to use them, our cakes turned out wonderfully and Amber was so helpful. I'd recommend them to any friends getting married.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Ellie · Married on 07/23/2016

I had a great experience working with the Cupcake Gypsies! They were helpful, stress free, and the sweets tasted delicious!

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • Janna

Janna · Married on 06/10/2017

We met these ladies at a Cannabis wedding event and boy are we glad we did. These ladies seriously know what they are doing with desert. We wanted quite a variatal spread with our wedding deserts rather than just a wedding cake. We went with caramels, cupcakes, pies, brownies, cake pops and cinnamon rolls for our campfire breakfast the next morning. We heard rave reviews from everyone at the wedding as well as completely indulged ourselves. The cupcake gypsies are no joke! They know what they are doing and I mean this from every aspect of their business.
    They not only create the most amazing desert delights you could ask for on such a beautiful occasion but working with them was painless and they really help guide you through the process.

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Deborah

Deborah A Schuman · Married on 08/10/2019

Small gluten free cake and gourmet cupcakes for the guests

Both the gluten free cake and non-gluten free cupcakes for the guests were all delicious and artfully done.

Sent on 11/03/2019