The Crystal Room Reviews

34 | Wisconsin Dells, WI

34 Reviews for The Crystal Room

We held our wedding ceremony and reception in the Crystal room at Buffalo Phil's. The room is a vintage, beautiful and timeless background for you event. We said our "I do's" in front of the fireplace and it was pure magic! I couldn't have imagined a better place to have been married! Mike Nerby, the banquet manager was so amazing! He helped me put together an amazing menu for dinner, we picked the buffet with 3 meat choices and 2 sides, my guest RAVED about the food for days after! Mike also assisted in helping me find a local bakery for my cupcakes for the wedding. He also kept in contact with me days before my wedding to ensure it went well and helped me with the rehearsal as well!

Sent on 04/27/2016

The Crystal Room was wonderful! Very flexible and works with you. The food was amazing, all our guests told us it is the best food they ever had at a wedding reception. I loved the decor, it was perfect for our Vintage Country theme. Agnes, the group sales manager is phenomenal. She made everything to do with our reception venue go smoothly and perfectly. If i could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Amazing job!! We did not have the wedding at The Crystal Room in Buffalo Phil's, we had it catered, and they are so professional and everything was set up and well done.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Naomi · Married on 06/04/2016

Our wedding was amazing and it would not have gone as smooth if it were not for the help of Mike. The organization, thoughtfulness, flexibility and accommodations were amazing! I felt so relaxed leading up to our big day because I knew that everything from the smallest detail to the big things would be managed, and managed well. I was not let down!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

We had our wedding at The Crystal Room in Buffalo Phil's. Mike and his staff went above and beyond any expectation we could have ever had. I highly recommend this venue to everyone that is looking to have a reception. The food is delicious and the portions are perfect. There is ample parking and hotels within walking distance. I cannot say enough great things about it!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Karen · Married on 04/17/2016

The service was amazing. Mike was very accommodating

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • User7146410 · event on: 04/14/2016

We held our Corporate Volunteer Banquet here and it was fantastic! A great team and a beautiful venue made for an exceptional experience. We will definitely hold our event here again.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Karen · Married on 04/17/2016

This was not a wedding. It was a banquet

Sent on 09/05/2016

Dori · Married on 04/21/2018

It went great. Food was fabulous. Staff was awesome.

Sent on 05/30/2018