The Crystal Room and Terrace Room Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Amber M. Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful Venue!

This was such a beautiful place! Mary was wonderful and Chuck was so helpful as well. All of the staff on the wedding day were above expectations. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the wedding was.

The Crystal Room and Terrace Room's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! You made it easy! Best wishes to you and Michael! Have a wonderful Holiday!
    Ann H. Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful!

The Terrace Room was absolutely beautiful! I received many complimernts about the room. The appetizers, entrees, and drinks were ecellent. Mary Bach was very helpful and easy to work with. Mary will do whatever it takes to make your event memorable. Chuck at the front desk went out of his way to help me figure out the overnight wedding guest so that they each could get a gift bag. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. We had a fantastic time.

The Crystal Room and Terrace Room's reply:

Thank you so much Ann for your kind words, it always helps when you have great people to work with! Thank you for having your wedding with us! Best wishes to everyone!
    Jordan Married on 10/27/2018

What a phenomenal venue!

The Crystal Room and Terrace Room at the Days Inn located in Butler is absolutely fantastic. Both rooms are absolutely gorgeous. While, my review will be for the Terrace Room in particular, let me just state that I REALLY wish that I had enough guests for the Crystal Room. It is just absolutely breathtaking. The Terrace Room is also a beautiful room for couples looking for a room for a smaller amount of guests. We had right above 100 guests and were extremely comfortable. The room itself is nicely decorated as is, and looks great once you add your personal touches. Mary, the Days Inn contact for the rooms, is just as wonderful as the rooms are. She was extremely helpful, and quick, in answering all of our questions. Her staff was absolutely delightful as well. We received many compliments on the food, the bartender, and the servers. They were all very polite, very professional, and did their job extremely well. We have nothing but good things to say about the venue and would 100% recommend it to other couples.

The rooms available at the hotel were also very nice and clean, had comfortable beds, and also included your typical hotel accommodations (shampoo, soap, pool, exercise room). All of the hotel staff were also extremely friendly and helpful.
    Heather Married on 11/04/2017
    Mary and her team were great to work with. Mary responded to my questions in a quick and professional manner. Everything was in place when we arrived to the reception. The reception was organized throughout the night showing the great teamwork of the Crystal Room staff.
    Aimee Married on 06/17/2016
    We had our wedding reception in the Crystal Room. It was very easy to pick out all of the things we wanted for the reception like chair sashes, food, centerpieces and cake. Everything turned out great! The decorations and centerpieces looked great. The food and cake were amazing! Mary was great helping us with everything. Everything was amazing and it turned out perfectly.
    Channing Married on 01/31/2015
    We recently had our wedding at the Crystal Room: Days Inn. Our contact/coordinator was Mary Bach. She was excellent! She sat down with us and went over every detail. She was also very patient with the multiple emails that ensued as well as changes. She was very quick to respond as well. The waitstaff the night of was superb. They were very quick and efficient. The bartenders were wonderful as well. We had the New York strip steak and stuffed chicken breast with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetable melody. The meal was delicious! I guess the only complaint I could have is that I never really got to try our cake (which I heard was amazing) because the waitstaff was so efficient at clearing plates. Overall, The Crystal Room was the best possible decision. If you want a wedding with less hassle and stress, The Crystal Room is hands down what you want. They take care of everything!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 10/03/2014
    We had our wedding reception at the Crystal Room at the Butler Days Inn and everything was perfect! The food was excellent, the service was great, everyone was very professional and the room itself is just beautiful. You are not required to set anything up or tear anything down, that is all done for you so it makes a very stress free process. We loved having our reception here!
    Meghan Married on 07/04/2014
    Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding absolutely amazing! Everything came together so wonderfully, and we couldn't have done it without you! We will never forget how beautiful everything looked and how much fun we had! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
  • User1666690 2+ years ago
    Whitney is outstanding- if it wasn't for her the wedding would have not gone as smooth as it did! The crystal room is so breath taking and reasonably priced. You can't be the price for everything you get. Cakes by Natasha made our cake and everyone kept asking where the cake was from because it was so delicious. I will definitely recommend this hall to every one I know. It was perfect!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 06/07/2014
    Our day was absolutely perfect the days inn terrace room far exceeded our expectations. It was beautiful and elegant. The food was fabulous and Mary and the staff were so helpful from start to finish. We had an enormous amount of compliments from our friends and family. Perfect in every way!
    Danielle Married on 06/06/2014
    Mary and. her staff were easy to work with . She takes care of all the details and is at the event the entire time. The food was exceptional as well as the venue
    We couldn't have been more pleased. Many guests commented that it was the nicest reception they have been to. Thanks Mary!
    Danielle Married on 06/06/2014
    We could not have been more happy with our wedding. It was beyond our expectations. Mary took care of everything and there was not one problem. The food is excellent and the cake was amazing. Flowers were gorgeous! Overall 100% recommended!
    Lindsey Married on 05/17/2014
    Had my ceremony and reception at the Days Inn Crystal Ballroom. Not only was it breathtakingly beautiful, but the service I received from them was exquisite. The food was fabulous, the decorations were excellent, the chocolate fountain was amazing, the attentiveness of the waiters were great. Everybody had a fabulous time, and I had countless guests tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. Affordable, easy, and as stress free as a wedding can be.
    Kara Married on 04/12/2014
    My husband and I had our wedding reception in the Crystal Room at the Days Inn. We were SO pleased and excited with the way that everything turned out. So many of our guests told us that it was the nicest wedding they've ever been too. The room is so beautiful, food was AMAZINGLY delicious and the cake was out of this world. I would recommend the Days Inn to anyone looking for a full service wedding. They make it so very easy on you as the couple to plan your dream wedding. Everything was so easy and our day was perfect!!
    Jessica A. Married on 03/29/2014
    We had our wedding in the Crystal room and we couldn't of had a better day without the help of Mary!! She was AMAZING!!! During the entire wedding planning process she was seriously the best to deal with! It was PERFECT!! Thank you Mary and Staff for such a wonderful day!!
    Lisa Married on 12/27/2013
    The venue was beautiful and the fact that it was a package deal kept stress levels low. They did a great job with the centerpieces, the food, and planning so I could just focus on enjoying my night.
    Kimberly Married on 08/31/2013
    Whitney was an amazing wedding coordinator and made the entire process very relaxed when planning my wedding. Room was beautiful, food was great and guests loved the service.
    Savanna Married on 08/03/2013
    We had the absolute wedding reception of our dreams!
    We thought originally the price was high. Yet on the actual day we were amazed by the value we got. It was an over-the-top Disney princess royal style atmosphere! The event staff and waiters did an outstanding job, were helpful, and extremely polite!
    We highly recommend the Crystal Room in Butler, PA!
    Mary Bach is who we dealt with and had 8 months to plan everything. We were living in another state and planning our wedding there so of course as the bride I was worried about all of the details. The Crystal Room took care of EVERYTHING and we just got to pick out what we wanted and they did the rest! Including cleanup! A few days after our wedding, their staff wrote the most beautiful blog with pictures and descriptions of our event. This was truly special.
    We pray God blesses them for their hard work making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!!
    *The only thing I would advice is that the hotel where the guests stay is not super classy. Our guests did get a discount because our reception was there, but some of our more posh guests chose to stay at a nicer hotel nearby. The difference between the marble floored reception venue with crystal chandeliers and the actual hotel rooms is night and day. Would still recommend though!
    Dana Married on 09/22/2012
    The Days Inn was amazing place to have my dream wedding. They catered to my ever need and had everything taken care of for me. They helped me enjoy my day; I didn't have to stress or worry about anything. The Hall was so beautiful, I could not have asked for anything more, the day was perfect! The Days Inn was best place I could have chosen to have my wedding. The prices were the best, the hotel is beautiful and the staff was wonderful. Thank you to everyone at the Days Inn that made my day so special.
    Elizabeth Married on 07/14/2012
    Great Venue! Had an amazing wedding!
    Kathy Married on 07/07/2012
    The Days Inn just completed a major renovation to their wedding venue halls. It is bright, elegant, and turned the hall from ok to exciting. The staff was very helpful, accomodating, and professional. We had a wonderful and memorable reception.
    Katie Married on 11/12/2011
    We had a great experience with the Days Inn. They accomodated all our guests and made sure all our special requests were made! pretty much everything was included which was awesome being that we planned our wedding long distance! I would highly recommend this place!
  • User1058375 2+ years ago
    There is not a single thing I would change. The Crystal Room was beautiful and fantastic was every thing we asked for and more. The room lighting, table decoration, the cakes, flowers, and the food. Your wait staff and wedding manager Mary Bach are the BEST. The Day's Inn made our day one that will NEVER be forgoten. Thank you to all that worked so hard to make our Wedding the BEST
    Amanda Married on 07/16/2010
    The Days Inn Butler provided an elegant and beautifully decorated reception site for our wedding. The food was very good for the price and they did a great job of traying our cookies. The staff was very friendly and surprised my husband and I with the chocolate fountain and archway to walk through. We were very pleased with how perfect everything turned out. I would definitely reccommend the hall for anyone's wedding reception site.
    Chuck M. Married on 05/03/2014
    Our daughter's wedding reception was held in the Crystal Room. Everything went beautifully from start to finish. Mary Bach and her staff did a wonderful job making it a "dream come true". We received many
    compliments from our guests.