The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center Reviews

11 | Homeworth, OH

11 Reviews for The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center

• Audrey

Audrey Thomas · Getting married on 08/11/2021

Such a beautiful venue with caring staff

The venue is gorgeous and the staff really go above and beyond to make sure your day is very special!

Sent on 11/27/2020

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review!!! We appreciate your kind words & enjoyed your event!!! We hope that you will share our venue with others!
  • Joseph

Joseph Shartle · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Such an awesome venue

Our vow renewal was here and the venue is so nice, the staff are amazing and they have overnight suites!

Sent on 03/24/2020

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so glad you loved the overnight suites and the venue we hope that you come back again soon!

Deb Willnow · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful rustic venue and amazing staff

We got married at The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center this past October. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Beautifully decorated and we were able to bring in all our own stuff to make it even more personal. Staff is super helpful and always fast in responding to all my questions. We couldn't of picked a better location for our special day!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Amber · Married on 09/26/2020

The best time ever!

I recommend this venue. They responded to every question I had and it was such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/07/2020

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your Review Amber! We absolutely loved having your special day with us! We hope you'll return for future events!
  • Dan

Dan Jacobs · Married on 06/08/2020

Gorgeous venue with attentive & caring staff

The venue really is one of a kind, there are so many details on each level and they now have spa services on site. We stayed in the suites and they were very accommodating and helpful to anything we needed.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Charity · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding venue

This place is beautiful, and everything I was looking for when we were searching for our venue for our upcoming wedding. I can’t wait for the day to get here! Jen has been very helpful and informative! I look forward to working with her.

Sent on 04/11/2019

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Charity! It has been a pleasure working with you as well and we are looking forward to your beautiful day!
  • Annamarie

Annamarie · Married on 09/28/2019

Great for showers too!

I held my daughter’s woodland themed baby shower here on 1/11/2020. It’s such a unique venue. They have two different levels to choose from. I used the 1st floor. It was well worth the one hour drive from Tallmadge to hold it here. They put a lot of thought into the design. They had everything I needed. There was a long deep refrigerated area under one section of the bar/serving area that we were able to keep food and beverages in to keep them cold. They also had a stove top and sink in the bar/serving area. A trash chute located at the end of the bar that went out to the dumpster made cleanup so easy. The lower level had a full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, etc. if you’re looking for somewhere unique to hold an event, THIS IS IT!

Sent on 01/14/2020

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Annamarie for your amazing review! The shower was gorgeous and we loved having you and your guests. Your compliments truly mean so much as we strive to make every event the most memorable!
  • Renea

Renea Tranick · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous venue, invaluable staff!

This venue drew me in with its unique style presence, and the gorgeous decor. I loved that it fit right in with what we wanted! There are so many conveniences to having your wedding here, and honestly after I got there for my rehearsal dinner on friday, I didnt have to leave! Staying on site allowed us to get everything done and still get a couple hours of shut eye. The rooms are adorable, too! The staff was completely amazing. As beautiful and wonderful as the venue was, it could have been a smoldering pile of ash and the staff would still make it worth a five star review. Jen was just invaluable to me. If it wasnt for her and the lovely hostess and bar tender, the day wouldnt have been as amazing as it was. If a problem occured, they handled it with grace and a smile. Jen was a total life saver and I couldnt have asked for anyone better! I could literally spend hours listing all of the small ways that I know she made my day run smoother but Im sure I dont know even a quarter of them! I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/19/2019

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you, thank you Renea Tranick! We absolutely loved being a part of your special day! Your wedding was stunning and you were gorgeous! We are so thankful to have shared your beautiful day with you and your family!
  • Rob

Rob R · Married on 01/26/2019

Rsr limousine service

RSR Limousine has taken many clients to the Cross Eyed Moose event center. We have asked about their experience and have got nothing but rave reviews. We would recommend them to any of our clients knowing that they will be treated with great service and value.
    Thank you Cross Eyed Moose for taking care of our clients that we have sent your way.
    Rob R.

Sent on 02/05/2019

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you Rob! We very much enjoy working with you as well, the services that you provide are absolutely outstanding!!!

Robert Telecky · Married on 12/08/2018

corss eyed moose

What a charming facility. I love the aesthetics and feel of the space. very warm and friendly. Jen was extremely accommodating and friendly! I Couldn't have enjoyed myself more!

Sent on 02/06/2019

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Robert, we truly appreciate you and thank you for your review!
  • Kathi

Kathi · Married on 10/16/2010

Beautiful facility and Great Professional Staff

Beautiful facility the perfect environment for your next event! Can't say enough positives of the interaction with management and staff! Will definitely book again!

Sent on 02/14/2019

The Cross Eyed Moose Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We love our clients and vendors! We enjoy each and every event!