The Crimson Petal Reviews

59 | Saint Louis, MO

59 Reviews for The Crimson Petal

Carolyn · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't say enough good things about Kelly and The Crimson Petal! The flowers were by far one of my favorite parts of the day. From our very first meeting she totally got my vision and captured it so well on the day of. Kelly is an artist and she really made our wedding with her elegant creations. Aside from the perfect bouquets, centerpieces and church decor, the flower clip she made for my hair was one of my favorite parts of my bridal look. She's a wonderful florist!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Marianne · Married on 04/09/2016

Kelly is the BEST! I know nothing about flowers but just knew I wanted lots of pinks and whites and wanted to keep it reasonably priced. Kelly gave me the world's most beautiful bouquet and created the sweetest centerpieces that went perfectly with the rest of our decor. I was so happy and couldn't stop staring at my bouquet the moment I saw it! Working with Kelly was so easy - I live in Kansas City so she let me do everything through phone or email. She never tried to sell us more than we needed and gave us flowers that were more beautiful, fresh and plentiful than I know I could have gotten from other STL florists!! I am so happy with the results and would recommend the Crimson Petal to everyone!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Bridget · Married on 11/07/2015

Kelly and her team did an amazing job. She executed the vision perfectly and stuck within budget!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Jules · Married on 05/02/2015

The Crimson Petal did an outstanding job with the floral arrangements at the church and at the reception. Kelly's creativity and designs were fabulous. We received many great comments from our guests. I highly recommend them for your next event.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Carole · Married on 01/03/2015

Kelly did a marvelous job creating the flowers for our daughter's wedding (Jan 3, 2015). We had so many compliments on the gorgeous bridal bouquet. Kelly incorporated such beautiful purple lilies into a mixture of purple roses and other flowers to create a stunning bouquet. She arrived at the church before we did, and helped everyone pin on their flowers. Then she went to the reception venue and decorated the top of the wedding cake with gorgeous purple flowers, cascading down the side of the cake. Overall, she did an excellent job, and our daughter could not be more pleased at the results!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Lara · Married on 12/05/2014

Kelly and her team were wonderful, professional, extremly talented and just a pleasure to work with. Kelly took my vision and truly made it a reality. When I walked into my ceremony and reception I was brought to tears from the joy by being amazed at her talent. Further to her work she was a wonderful liason by working directly with the production company to ensure my vision and look were accomplished. I will recommend this company to all my friends and family!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Tracey · Married on 10/18/2014

Kelly did an amazing job on the flowers for my daughters wedding! My daughter wanted a vintage/rustic themed wedding and she listened to what my daughter described and captured it perfectly in all of the flowers for the ceremony and the reception. They were just beautiful! She was very down to earth and easy to work with and never seemed to mind all of my questions. :) I would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone and would love to use her again if the need arises.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

One word to describe Kelly and Crimson Petal: AMAZING. I'd visited several florists before hiring Kelly and I felt like with the other florists, they wanted to do their own thing despite my own thoughts. Kelly really took my vision and made it a reality! The bouquets, ceremony flowers, and reception centerpieces were AMAZING.

Sent on 09/11/2014

I love love loved working with Kelly! My Mom and I worked with her very closely and she understood what type of a theme we were looking for. Honestly, there were a few mix ups and some of the things I asked for were switched out for something different. That being said, our wedding was beautiful and Kelly was so easy and friendly to work with!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Anne · Married on 02/22/2014

Kelly did an awesome job with my wedding flowers. They were gorgeous! I heard so many complements about them the day of my wedding. She understood the look that I was going for and seemed excited about my ideas. She is so talented! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Jessie · Married on 10/26/2013

Kelly is amazing!! I literally got goosebumps when I saw my bouquets! She took my vision and made it even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She knew exactly what I was looking for. I changed my mind a few times and she was very understanding. For someone indecisive like myself it was great to get her professional opinion instead of letting me do something that could have possibly not looked as good. I really appreciated that. She went out of her way to meet me in Denver (my current home) while she was out here in Colorado on vacation. It was so nice working with someone so personable. I felt like I could really explain what I was looking for and what my concerns were. If you want the best of the best, go with the crimson petal you will not be disappointed!

~Jess & Cody

Sent on 11/01/2013

Kelly and her staff did the most amazing things with flowers for our daughters wedding. The amount of creativity that went into this event was incredible. I could not be happier with her ideas from corsages to bouquets and venue arrangements . Find her for your event, you will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Karen · Married on 09/27/2013

Very professional. I loved meeting with her. Very friendly and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone ^^

Sent on 11/11/2013

Madison · Married on 06/08/2013

I was not sure what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding, but I told her what I was envisioning and she worked some magic and created the most beautiful arrangements. I would trust her to make your vision come true!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • User3205791 · 2+ years ago

I can't say enough about Kelly and The Crimson Petal for your wedding flowers. From the initial meeting my daughter had, the professional proposal, to the wedding day, it was everything my daughter dreamed of. The flowers at the church and the reception tables were outstandingly beautiful. I highly recommend The Crimson Petal to everyone, whether you already know what you want or want Kelly to create your dream.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Kelly from the Crimson Petal is fantastic. We ended up hiring her only 3 months before the wedding becuase the first florist we had backed out. We were so lucky to have that happen becuase Kelly was monumentally better than the first florist. She knew I really wanted trees to go on some of the tables and I didn't think it was even close to possible, but she made it happen! She was so wonderful to work with, always talking to me about the different types of flowers and making sure that she found the look I was after. I really can't imagine what our wedding/reception would have looked like without her.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2012

Kelly designed the centerpieces as well as a (gorgeous and complimentary!) bouquet for my wedding reception. She also found beautiful linens to match from a rental agency. I admit I was relatively unprepared and didn't give her much to work with, but she seemed to know exactly what I wanted even before I did. The flowers were lush and fresh, and the vases, candles, and wooden/lace accents used in the centerpieces were romantic and classic. I received countless compliments on the decor. Kelly is truly talented, and I am so very happy she was available on our special day!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Katie · Married on 10/13/2012

Kelly did an incredible job providing absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding. Her choice of flowers and wraps for the bouquets were incredible. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the flowers for our day. They were beautiful and added so much to our event. Thank you, Kelly!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2012

Kelly and her team did an absolutely amazing job! The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and completely transformed the venue!

During the planning process, Kelly was very attentive and incredibly helpful. She made the process so much easier than I ever thought possible. She is very knowledgeable and made great suggestions. You can rest assured that you will be in good hands.

We were incredibly happy with the results and would recommend The Crimson Petal to everyone!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2012

Loved Kelly from the beginning! She listened very close to my ideas and transformed them into the most beautiful wedding decor I've ever seen. I had an amazing cascading bouquet full of exotic purple flowers and even difficult to find orchids. She showed me her ideas along the way so that I was on the same page, and even went with me to the site ahead of time to clarify the placement of everything. I was never nervous, and trusted her 100%. She made me feel very comfortable and I just knew everything would work out.

When it came to "The Day Of" I was blown away. I cried when I saw my bouquet! There were succulents covering my cake, wood chargers under every center piece, and the centerpieces for each table were different just how I'd asked. She decorated the entry table that I had set up and put name tag labels on our succulent seating assignments. She stayed for the ceremony so she could move the ceremony backdrop to our sweetheart table for the reception. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who wants their flowers to blow them away!!! I was so impressed! I knew she was great from the beginning, but nothing could have prepared me for how beautiful things turned out :) Thanks Kelly!!! Best day ever!!!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2012
  • User2719522 · 2+ years ago

The crimson petal is one of most creative florists that you could possibly work with. I can't even tell you how many people commented on everything that they did! You can't wrong by selecting this company for your special day!

Sent on 12/08/2012

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2012

Kelly from the Crimson Petal was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and more than I could have hoped for. She was very professional and reasonable. I have recommended her to a friend who is getting married next year and would refer her to anyone else who asks. Thank you so much Kelly for everything! You were fabulous!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2012

Kelly did an outstanding job. Hiring her to decorate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. She did all of my centerpieces, bouquets, and bouts. She also decorated my ceremony and a reception with a canopy that turned out beautifully. I could not have been happier with the way my flowers turned out and how the decor looked. I was going for a romantic, elegant look and she nailed it. Kelly also went above and beyond helping me work with a party rental company that I went thru to get chargers, napkins, and overlays.
    Kelly is very easy to work with. She is attentive and has a great attention to detail. I highly recommend Kelly as your florist. She listens to what you want and goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied.You won't be disappointed! My husband and I definitely weren't :)

Sent on 07/06/2012

Christina · Married on 06/02/2012

The Crimson Petal was amazing. I had so many choices of florists in the Saint Louis area and I feel like I struck gold choosing them. Kelly is just awesome. I knew she genuinely cared about my wedding from our first sit down. She can take any idea you have, whether it's an intricate detail or just a color, and mold it into something beautiful. When I realized I couldn't "DIY" my own alter "pieces" 2 days before my wedding, I emailed Kelly in a panic asking if there was anyway she could throw together a few inexpensive pieces to complete the look of our evening indoor wedding. 10 minutes later, I was assured not worry. I didn't even see my altar arrangements until I was standing at the altar. I could have NEVER DIY'd something that pretty (even if Pinterest told me I could!). If you are looking for a personable, reasonable, and stylish florist you wont hesitate to choose The Crimson Petal.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Jessie · Married on 09/25/2011

Kelly was amazing! We were planning our wedding from out of town, and most of the florists I e-mailed about working just over e-mail just never responded. Not only did Kelly work with us, but she did a great job! I had a basic idea of what I wanted for flowers, but no specifics. She took a few pictures I had and turned it into beautiful flowers! She also was incredibly accommodating when I had some last minute changes.

Sent on 09/28/2011