The Crew's Nest Reviews

3 | Put in Bay, OH

3 Reviews for The Crew's Nest

Courtney · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot say enough good things about this wedding venue and it's staff. Our wedding was planned for the gazebo with an accompanying tent on the Crew's Nest property. However, the weather had it's own plan in mind and by Thursday, we were having contingency plan meetings with our Crew's Nest contact, Emily and her staff. The storm became more powerful by Saturday morning. The grounds and streets were flooded and we had no choice but to move the wedding inside their clubhouse. Emily and her staff became a "super squad" who turned the clubhouse into a beautiful nautical setting and even found a backup DJ for us since our DJ (and some guests) were stuck on the mainland as the ferries had stopped running.

We will always hold the Crew's Nest close in our heart for everything they did to make our day a success. Their last minute efforts and quick thinking made all the difference, and helped keep us afloat (mentally and physically!) I would recommend them for any Put-in-Bay Island event.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I had our wedding receptionat The Crew's Nest 6 months ago and it was amazing. They had everything looking great and took care of everything. The quality of the food was awesome. We still get complements on how good the food was. the service was great and all the employees were pleasant and helpful. I reached out to many different places and The Crew's Nest was the most responsive and was on top of everything. Anytime I had a question Emily was always timely in getting back to me. They had great ideas such as the amount of time we should have in between the ceremony and the reception and offering a specialty drink since we decide to do beer and wine. People still talk about our speciality drink! I would recommend this to any bride and groom that are looking for a great place to have a wedding reception It was well worth the price.

Sent on 03/05/2015

The Crew's Nest's reply:

Melissa,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so pleased to hear things like this from our customers. We look forward to your next visit or adventure!

Jaime · Married on 06/23/2011

The crew's nest exceeded our expectations. Sarah was amazing and very helpful. They were flexible and worked hard to make sure everything was perfect! The food and service was awesome.

Sent on 06/27/2011