35 Reviews for The Creative Light Studio

Second Shooter (2)
Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Jenn and her assistant were phenomenal! They thought of creative photos, included everything I wanted and made sure to capture every moment of the day. She was very responsive, usually getting back to me within 24 hours of reaching out. I can’t wait to use her again in the future for family photos and special events. I can’t imagine anyone else being apart of our day!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't stop looking at my wedding photos. The photos truly captured how I felt that day and I'm always brought back to that day when I look at them.. Diego and Jennifer was nothing shy of professional, personable,  kind, and a fan of love. They made the process smooth and painless by explaining their photo ideas and allowing me to add my vision to the process. I can't thank them enough for all they did; from the first day I met them to now.

Profile Picture Niva, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Jenn was amazing, plain and simple. She step in for us a fill in for my original photographer because of a family emergency. Even without a prior meeting, Jen was very responsive to our wand and needs in a few emails and on the day off and our pictures are turning out better than I ever would have expected. It was such a relief to have her so professional and "on top of it" the day of to make it stress-free for us!! Would DEFINATELY recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Dani, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I hate giving all 5's because I feel sometimes it loses credibility, I mean how can someone be perfect...well it's possible. I could gush for hours on how amazing Jenn is! From the moment we met I knew I liked her and her photography. She is easy to work with and has great ideas. She made me feel comfortable in front of the camera even when I just felt too awkward to function. Everyone has raved over her "sneak peek" pictures and I cannot wait to see the rest. Thank you Jenn, (and Chrissy) for making our day picture perfect!

Profile Picture Katy, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Jenn, Liz and David were fabulous the entire weekend. They were reliable, timely, professional and supportive. They were easygoing and flexible. It was a pleasure working with them. You are welcome to call my daughter or myself for references 440/781-7562 or 440/781-2143.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Jenn!!!! She has amazing talent and is great to work with. We weren't always easy to work with but Jenn made life better. She made us laugh when we wanted to scream in frustration. Jenn understands brides & the craziness that goes into wedding planning. The engagement pictures were amazing. She worked with us by driving to Columbus so we could use a park there. Working with her was not a chore at all. She is by far one of the best vendors we had.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was an amazing photographer. I couldn't have picked a better one to capture our special day. :)

Profile Picture Laura, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVED my entire experience with The Creative Light Studio. Jenn and her assistant were laid-back, professional, easy to talk to and amazing at capturing shots without being intrusive. The pictures themselves are stunning and I am currently having a hard time choosing which ones I want to hang around the house! Jenn was always quick to respond to me, even when things were getting hectic on her end.
After the wedding, she kept me updated on the posting of the gallery, the shipping of the cd and my prints.

I also just really liked her attitude the whole day as well. I was rather sick throughout the day and she had no problem being flexible with the shots and giving me a break or two if I needed it.

You should pretty much hire her, the whole experience was extremely positive and she delivers a high-quality product.

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/23/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Creative Light Studio did a fantastic job on our wedding photos and our photographer, Jenn, is such a lovely person and a joy to work with! She's very good at making you feel comfortable and can bring out a natural smile out of anyone! Our wedding photos turned out so beautiful and have exceeded my expectations. She was able to really capture the beauty of our special day! Their pricing is very fair and I was able to hire them for just a few hours for a small ceremony. They were very prompt about returning emails and kept us updated on the status of our photos. I highly recommend The Creative Light Studio, you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was great and was easy to work with. We planned our Ohio wedding from Florida and Jenn made things so easy. Responded timely to all emails and phone calls. The photos we got are amazing and the custom CDs and case are wonderful. I would highly recommend Jenn and the Creative Light Studio!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional and very easy to talk to. Executed exactly what we envisioned on our wedding day. Would highly recommend and will use her again to future events.

Profile Picture Sasha, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just wanted to write a review to share how amazing this woman is! I was looking for a top notch photographer for my event and she was perfect for the job. I really had no idea what I wanted, had no experience with this at all. She guided me through everything and some awesome ideas which she put into action. She was so into everything I thought we were going to have pull her out of the lake when she was on the ground taking pictures. She was great, fun to work with, went above and beyond to make the day super special and I will never forget her and her amazing skills. I would recommend her to anyone who wanted to work with an amazing photographer and what felt like a great friend.

Profile Picture Natasha , 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love her products! Great creative photos! Would highly reccomend. We are planning on hiring her in the future for seasonal photos

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have asked for a better wedding-day photographer!! Jenn did a great job of making everyone feel comfortable and natural, she was very professional and timely with everything, and I am so happy with our photos!! :)

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. There are several photo packages available to choose from and all very reasonably priced. She was quick to reply to any question/concern I had. On the day of wedding both her and her assistant was great! They adjusted their schedule to ours, carried out all our request, captured all memorable moments without having the day revolve around portraits (one of our request) . Pictures turned out unbelievable. I highly recommend The Creative Light Studio.

Profile Picture User3340322, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn did a great job ! She met with us twice before the wedding. She listen to what we wanted and the pictures were awesome. It was also very affordable . I would recommed her to my friends. I also loved her products.

Profile Picture User3332044, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn is an amazing photographer to work with and she's really fun and flexible. But don't let that fool you- she's got the gumption to keep everyone in line and on target all day! I had a huge wedding party and a videographer trailing us on my big day and Jenn somehow managed to get all 18 of us in and out of the limo, through 3 sites to shoot cohesively and on time the entire day. My biggest concern was how do I know I'm getting someone that is punctual, upbeat enough to embrace my quirkiness and patient enough to deal with my anal-retentive planning needs! Jenn was all of those things and most importantly she was affordable for us. Our schedule was flawless and I would recommend The Creative Light Studio to anyone that's a total spaz, like me! Thanks Jenn!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/29/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn did an amazing job with the photos I have seen thus far. Very flexible and easy going.

Profile Picture User1304821, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenn does great work, she has so many different ideas for photographs! I really enjoyed working with her, she knew everything she needed to do and did it very well! Thank you!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had an excellent experience with Jenn and her assistant Krissy at The Creative Light Studio. They were so great at getting a feel for the style of pictures we wanted to have on our big day. We had pictures posted a few days after the event for us to enjoy and get excited about. The rest of the pictures took only a few weeks to get and were more wonderful than we could have imagined. They captured our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was great! I initially picked her because her price was very reasonable compared to other photographers and I felt like I would get a lot for my money. I was very satisfied with our engagements pictures and extremely happy with our wedding photos. Jenn did an excellent job! She was very professional and worked with me to plan the timeline of the day. She was very easy to get a hold of and a pleasure to work wtih! I would definately recommend her to other Brides looking for a phtographer!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn and her team were awesome! We've had nothing but the best compliments on our photos. They were happy to do any shots that we requested and were very creative with everything - our pictures are great!

Profile Picture User2371860, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My pictures turned out great and the photographer and assistant both went out of their way to make each picture look the best it could look! I get so many compliments on my pictures!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenn was wonderful! She knew exactly what we were looking for and put such a creative and new twist to the traditional wedding photos. Such a pleasure to work for and I will definitely reccommend again!

Profile Picture Mandy, 12/10/11, 1 Review