25 Reviews for The Crab Shack Band

17 The Crab Shack Band Reviews

We have to Tell you this was a great band and the folks were so happy to be there to play for us and celebrate our special day. They did the little things like...Recording the speeches given by our children, kept in constant communication throughout the night and even put up with the little kids running around (with a smile on their faces). Couldn't ask for a better representation of what a band should do at our wedding! Great Job

Profile Picture Patrick and Ann, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Really fun. Great music had everyone out on the dance floor.

Profile Picture User7454600, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great rock style band that learned all of our first and final dances. Chris gave great ideas on how the layout of the reception could work and keep the evening moving. Traveled outside their normal area for our wedding at a summer camp! The entire band was very sweet and seemed to really enjoy the wedding, too.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Crab Shack Band is super energetic, talented, and plays very fun music that everyone loves to sing and dance to. These guys are great!!! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7454676, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Crab Shack Band is so amazing! Everyone in the band is extremely talented, the female vocalist is a powerhouse!
They are very accommodating when it comes to the music, they already have a great set list but are more than happy to learn anything you would like to hear! They definitely know how to get a crowd engaged and dance and they have a lot of fun doing it. I would highly recommend The Crab Shack Band to anyone!!

Profile Picture julie, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW just WOW! The Crab Shack Band is amazing! We LOVED working with them from the beginning and then they truly made our wedding a special and incredibly fun event! Chris was wonderful to work with, very professional and an overall nice guy (as is everyone in the band). Their music is FANTASTIC! Amazing set list that all generations can enjoy and REALLY REALLY GREAT sound! Two female vocalist is awesome and they kill it, but the rest of the band is just as good, great drums and guitars (for example music fans out there- Eric can actually play really well the guitar solo in sweet child of mine what!? never expected that!). Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop raving about the band! The music was great but they were also very interactive with our guests, kept everyone dancing and even let our musician friends get up on stage and play with them! I really can't recommend Crab Shack Band enough! They are a hidden gem that will inevitably be found out and booked every weekend. I would absolutely hire them again!!! Thanks Chris and the Crab Shack Band you guys were an EXCELLENT addition to our wedding!!

Profile Picture User5364898, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

They were great!! Everyone was up and dancing. Even as a parent I enjoyed their music. I would highly recommend them for your functions. Thank you Crab Shack Band.

Profile Picture Sheila, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

The people in this band are professional but also a lot of fun! Laid back and professional. Truly a must!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

A pleasure to work with and a great band to get people on their feet!

Profile Picture User5065839, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

I hired this band for my wedding, and they were wonderful! They're music was so much fun and had everyone dancing! My husband and I even made a special request for a song, and the band learned it for us, and nailed it!
I highly recommend The Crab Shack Band, they were a blast to work with!

Profile Picture Kari, 2/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

The music makes the wedding. I believe this strongly. If you pick the wrong band, the tone of the night is lost and your guests are left wanting more. The Crab Shack Band BRINGS the music. They ARE the party. Their mix of songs and energetic front vocalists backed by tight timing and smooth transitions keeps the party moving.

They are professional. On time. Dependable. They look great. They sound even better.
My guests are still talking about them.

Hire this band.
They rock.

Profile Picture Becky, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great fun! Amazing energy and humor. We had a blast listening to them!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Great band, provided for a great time at our wedding. They played music that everyone could enjoy and the dance floor was rocking. Professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4942137, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wonderful band. Wonderful individuals. It was the best experience we could have hoped for.

Profile Picture George-ann, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Easy to work with and great fun. Had everyone up and dancing

Profile Picture User5066095, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

What a night! We narrowed it down to 3 band but picked the Crab Shack due to their flexibility and variety. Perfect momentum, worked the intensity at the right pace and had an overall natural ability to keep the dance floor packed. Which was great for us as they danced more, drank less!

Profile Picture Channing, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Crab Shack was so much fun! They learned a bunch of new songs for our ceremony, and it was beautiful. You can tell that they are really comfortable with weddings. Then, when the dancing began, they had everyone up on the floor and having a great time. Not too loud, just right. They even help out the wedding planner with emergency changes to the room setup. These guys are great!

Profile Picture Candice, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews