The Cover Girls Reviews

15 | Tulsa, OK

15 Reviews for The Cover Girls

Erin · event on: 12/08/2012

Jane is a delight to work with. She has wonderful suggestions and will provide excellent service and results.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Mary · Married on 07/07/2012

I used Cover Girls for my daughter's wedding reception held at the Hard Rock Casino in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The covers and bows on the chair were so beautiful and so added to the beauty of the venue. I would recommend them to everyone. They were so easy to work with and made my stress level so much less. Such a wonderful compnay!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Kinsey · Married on 05/13/2011

Cover Girls provided the chair bows and table runners for my wedding at Skelly Lodge. They were beautiful and everything I wanted. Jane with Cover Girls is great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Christa · Married on 05/07/2011

Had a great experience. Very friendly and easy to work with and reasonable costs.

Sent on 06/04/2011

Dianne · Married on 12/18/2010

We were quite happy with the linens for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2011

Teri · Married on 10/30/2010

I got married on Oct. 30th, 2010 and Jane and "Cover Girls" dressed my reception to the 9's! it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. She was very professional, prompt and make delivery/pick up a breeze. She talked about how it would enhance my wedding photos and she was NOT kidding! My reception was absolutely stunning with her chair cover touches...I couldn't have been happier with the results....her touches made all the difference in the world! I will tell everyone I know about Jane and the "Cover Girls" as they are true professionals!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Robin · Married on 06/26/2010

Jane Cox with The Cover Girls is a gem! During our consultation, Jane showed me what she had to offer and gave us great ideas. Jane always made me feel like I was her most important client. She was always very prompt in returning my phone calls or emails. She put my mind at ease and I knew everything would be perfect. For her very affordable price, she went to our venue, set everything up, and when it was over I knew she would take everything down. I didn't have to worry about a thing! When I walked into our reception, I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful. It was like a dream. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2010

Teauna · Married on 03/27/2010

Jane was excellent to work with for my daughter's wedding. She was always easy to reach and willing to do whatever it took to make this a special day for us. I recommend her VERY highly.

Sent on 06/04/2010

mary beth · Married on 01/02/2009

the covergirls were a great deal of how the wedding was pulled off. jane cox is a consummate professional. without the "covergirls" i know that our event would never have been soooo beautiful.

Sent on 02/04/2009

Christina · Married on 08/08/2008

Jane was extremely helpful and offered valuable advice and suggestions. Jane is very personable and accomodating and was never "pushy". Jane was geniunely excited with us about the wedding. I would highly recommend "The Cover Girls".

Sent on 08/14/2008

Katie · Married on 07/26/2008

It was such an absolute pleasure working with the Cover Girls! Every detail was exactly as I had imagined! Could not have asked for a better vendor! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2008

Keina · Married on 06/28/2008

I used the Cover Girls chair covers and saches for my recent wedding reception and I was very satisfied with how everything looked once all the chairs were covered and tied with sashes.

My first meeting with Jane was very informational and she was very attentive, she showed me what she had to offer and discussed pricing with me. Within the following day she emailed me the quote as promised and visited the reception venue to make sure that her chair covers would be a perfect fit for the size chairs available.

I booked with Jane shortly after the confirmation the covers would fit and I was very confident that the boring grey chairs would cover up nicely and add a nice accent to the tables.

The day of the reception everything looked beautiful! The chair covers and sashes pulled the look of the tables together very nicely!! I received MANY MANY compliments on the covers and fushia sashes. The venue coordinator even mentioned that those were the best chair covers he has seen in his location. I received many compliments after the reception (once I was back at work) and my mom and myself have had a couple of ladies ask where I got them or who I booked it with.

The Cover Girls are very proffesional and very attentive to their clients and with their covers! Everything surpassed my expectations, they looked like more than just chair covers, they were a great addition to the look of the venue. The material was nice and clean and the sashes were tied with care, not lopsided. The covers kept their shape even with everyone getting up and down and moving around.

Needless to say, I had a great experience with the Cover Ladies and I hope other brides in the Tulsa are able to meet with these ladies. While it may seem like a luxury items to those brides on a strict budject, the prices were reasonable and I would recommend to check it out anyway because there may be room in budject after all...

Sent on 08/14/2008

Sharon for · Married on 10/27/2007

Jane was terrific to work with. Made suggestions, listened to what the bride wanted, did a terrific job, and came through with a last minute save. Will use her going forward for any parties and will highly recommend her. A+++++

Sent on 09/07/2008

The Cover Girls's reply:

Hi, Sharon! Thank you so much. I hope all is well. Can't believe we are coming up on a year with their wedding date. Hope you are well and I hope to hear from you again. :o)

Jane Cox

Tammy · Married on 07/17/2010

Jane was very helpful in helping us choose special touches to make our reception
    have the look we were hoping for. Her products can "transform" the room from
    plain to lovely!! Thanks Jane!
    tammy (mother-of-the-bride)

Sent on 07/31/2010

Rebecca · Married on 08/31/2008

Jane was a pleasure to work with , full of good ideas and contacts. :)

Sent on 09/10/2008