The Covenant at Murray Mansion Reviews

The Covenant at Murray Mansion 5
The Covenant at Murray Mansion 6
The Covenant at Murray Mansion 7

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

The Covenant is such a beatiful venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone. My husband and I had such an amazing wedding here. All our guests fall in love with the building and the catering company, Culinary Infusion. We had so many people comment on how it was the best food they ever had. Everyone was easy to work with and they really helped make our day perfect. Again truly a great company.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/22/2017

We love everything about The Covenant! Hanni and her team did a fabulous job from beginning to end. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the food is fantastic! If you are considering The Covenant, you will not be disappointed, our wedding was everything we imagined and more!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

Ask to see all of the areas of the venue, and plan your "get ready" space. They were great to work with!! We would highly recommend The Covenant at Murray Mansion.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 05/06/2017

Could not have had a better wedding day! Huge thanks to this place!!!! They were attentive, helpful, the sweetest people! The food I am still getting compliments on. They covered everything, thought of everything! They were going through a huge renovation when we decided to book with them, we had no fear they could finish in time. We were so surprised how they had so much going on and still reached out to us to make sure we had everything!

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 10/17/2016

Exquisite, Elegant, Magnificant, Lavish, Magical. These are the words that come to mind when reminiscing on our most radiantly perfect wedding day.

WOW! Where does one begin to describe an experience at The Covenant at Murray Mansion. From the most eloquent venue setting decor to the delectable culinary selections. The attention to detail was impeccable, but most importantly, I cannot even begin to express my gratitude towards the wedding coordinator Hannah and the entire staff who brought my vision to life. The wedding coordinator, chefs, servers, and bartenders where there to meet every desire one could ever dream of. The simplicity the Covenant offered to planning my wedding was what any bride would ever dream of. The process was easy, breezy, completely stress free, and beyond fun! Hannah gave me a list of possible vendors to choose from and from that day on everything else just fell into place. I am so grateful to Hannah, my wedding coordinator, for making my wedding such an incredible experience and making me feel so at ease and important! I could not have asked for a better experience. My greatest wish is for Hannah to feel the same way on her upcoming wedding day as she made me feel for mine. Without Hannah I would have been lost! Aside from The Covenant's gorgeous atmosphere, Hannah is by far the most incredible asset to the venue! My Bridal party and I had the most wonderful and beautiful time getting ready in the mansion! The modern atmosphere and dainty details were exactly what I envisioned to be surrounded by in preparation for my special day. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue, staff, and delicious entrees. Thank you to all who were a part of my day and best wishes to those who have upcoming nuptials with The Covenant at Murray Mansion. Hands down it will be the best decision you make!!

xoxo

The Covenant at Murray Mansion 19
    The Covenant at Murray Mansion 20
    The Covenant at Murray Mansion 21

Traci · Married on 10/20/2017

From the moment we toured it (while it was under construction) we knew it was the place! Just beautiful and unique. We rented the church part and the mansion. The bridal suite in the mansion was huge and a lot of tall windows to allow natural light. The bridal suite food and mimosas are a must, so delicious! We had our ceremony in the church, cocktail hour in the mansion and then the reception back in the church. Kelsey was AMAZING!!! Through out the whole wedding planning process, she made it so easy and not stressful. She was available to meet whenever we needed and go over all the details as needed. The food was outstanding and hot. We are still getting compliments on the food and the venue. The detail Kelsey put into making this a perfect day for us did not go unnoticed. They have many different packages available to suit your budget. All of the woodwork and architecture make The Covenant at Murray Mansion just gorgeous! The day and night were flawless. We did not have to worry about one thing and were able to enjoy our special day. The staff was very professional and attentive! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. The vision we had was definitely met. We would highly recommend The Covenant at Murray Mansion, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    The Covenant at Murray Mansion 30
    The Covenant at Murray Mansion 31

Maggie Sikich · Married on 06/29/2019

Helpful & beautiful!

Hanni and the team were excellent - so knowledgeable and helpful, and always willing to go above & beyond to make us feel calm, comfortable, and confident. The setting is of course stunning, and our guests still talk about it! We would recommend The Covenant to anyone looking for a smooth, peaceful and elegant evening.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Courtney Sieving · Married on 11/10/2018

All-Inclusive, Gorgeous Wedding Venue That Will Fit Your Budget

We had never planned on having a large wedding, or a wedding at all for that matter. We had initially considered going to the courthouse to avoid the debt, the havoc, and the stress. So, when we finally decided to have an actual wedding, all we knew was that we wanted it to be elegant and intimate with only our closest family and friends, and we only had about three months to plan it.
    After touring The Covenant at Murray Mansion, our vision suddenly materialized. A gorgeous venue, a multitude of packages to fit our budget, varied time slots, and we got to work with Hanni, the venue director, as our onsite coordinator. Check, check, and check! This place was exactly what we were looking for!
    Working with Hanni was one of the best elements to this venue. Her dedication and enthusiasm in making our vision come to life in such a short amount of time helped to ease the stress tremendously. She was readily available when we had questions and met with us multiple times to go over final details. She always made sure that we had everything we needed and was just simply a pleasure to be around :)
    At our wedding, we had around 30 guests and held a late morning ceremony with a brunch reception in the mansion portion of the venue. It was stunning- elegant, intimate, chic, and warm. The brunch buffet was delicious and the dessert was even better (guests were asking for the recipes). Our family and friends were blown away by how magically perfect everything was, and so were we. Many of our guests told us that it was the most romantic wedding they had ever been to. One guest said, "This is how all weddings should be."
    From the elegant ambiance, to the intimate setup, to the beautiful winding staircase for our first look photos, our wedding day was more than we could have ever hoped for...it was perfect.
    Thank you to Hanni, The Covenant at Murray Mansion, and Culinary Infusion for turning our wedding into a dream come true!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Britni · Married on 10/06/2018

I am blown away by everything the staff at The Covenant, specifically Hanni, did to make sure our day ran smoothly. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the weekend was really nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/22/2019

3.0

Great Venue, some unfortunate Wedding Day hiccups

For the most part, we had an absolutely wonderful experience with the Covenant including the catering, staff, and the venue itself! We were planning the wedding from out of state and the team at The Covenant were very accommodating, willing to talk with us frequently and giving us tours on our not very flexible schedule! We also stayed in the Parish House the night before, which made the experience even more fun (and smooth!) leading up to the big day.
    The only reason I couldn't give all 5 stars for this review was because of our experience with how financing was managed for our final bill. On the day of our wedding while we were all getting ready, my parents were approached saying although our final bill (with all products and services listed) had everything accounted for and correctly named, the price for the bar package we chose should have actually been $600 more than it was listed and that we paid for, and we would need to either immediately write a check for the remaining balance or forfeit the comparable amount of services. This particularly upset us because when we paid the final balance, we were told we were under the food and beverage limit and needed to add a number of services to get there. With this all happening on the day of, we were very upset that we were forced to make this decision with so much going on and since it was an error the vendor had made that we were being forced to pay for.
    Again, this overall did not change how much I loved the Covenant and the rest of my experience with the team here, but if you do choose to get married here I would recommend assigning someone to go over your final bill with a fine tooth comb since you will be pretty busy the week before your wedding when it is due!

Sent on 07/10/2019