The Courtyard at The Oaks Reviews

41 | Melbourne, FL

41 Reviews for The Courtyard at The Oaks

Maria Sanchez · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was perfect!

Love the venue!! intimate and they can provide everything.....loved the table decor and Mark and waiters were excellent. Married in May 26, 2018 and would do it again and again. The hors d'oeuvres were executed to a deliciousness of melt in your mouth. dance floor was perfect. food and staff incredible, if you like to party and dance, reserve more time....Listen to Mark on beverage and liquor.....

Angie · Married on 05/20/2017

Mark and his staff were amazing. Professional, courteous and organized. Overall our experience was beautifully planned and went off without a hitch! Very pleased with this venue and would highly recommend to friends and family. Mark made it easy for us, which was exactly what we needed

Alisha · Married on 02/11/2017

Thank you Mark and staff for the MOST AMAZING night of my and my new husband's life. Everything was beautiful, everything was flawless, and I am so grateful to you all. The decor, the ambiance, the entire evening was amazing, thanks to all of your hard work. The place is beautiful and Mark works hard to make sure that everything is PERFECT. I cannot find enough adjectives to describe the food that Mark's chef prepares; everything was beyond delicious; we came home dreaming about it!!!!
    Mark, thank you for what you do for brides, thank you for taking all the stress and pressure and putting it on your shoulders. If anyone is curious about Mark and his venue, take a look at this review. 100 stars if I could. Thank you!!!!!!
    Alisha and Jason Rozynski

Mary · Married on 11/12/2016

Hi Mark!
    I cannot even come up with the words to express what a GREAT job you and your staff did for our ceremony and reception!
    My guests were so impressed with the courtyard, the decorations, the tables, the FOOD, the service, your staff, the music, and they all had so much fun! DJ Mike and his wife Pam did a superb job not only with the music and keeping everything going, but their daughter's voice and her singing got raves from our guests.
    Thanks for making our day so special.
    Mary

Nicole · Married on 03/12/2016

My husband and I got married back in March at this venue and it was amazing!!!!! We will always remember the kindness and helpfulness that Mark and his team bestowed on us. Mark was extremely helpful and gave great advise. Whenever I had an idea, he would let me know how well it would work out. I LOVED this venue, it was beautiful and private; it was extremely romantic! The food was fantastic and the open bar was a huge hit! I would 100% recommend this venue, I had the time of my life and I will always cherish the wonderfulness that was the Courtyard at the Oaks.

Sent on 07/09/2016

The Courtyard at The Oaks's reply:

Thanks Nicole!!!! It was pleasure working with you both, we work real hard to make your day as perfect and Special as possible and glad we did. I wish you nothing but the best and a lifetime of happiness!! Don't be a stranger!!

corrine · Married on 02/19/2016

This recommendation is long overdue! We were married on February 19th 2016 and I could not have been more impressed. Mark and his staff were incredibly helpful and professional. The food was absolutely incredible, Mark made sure to let us choose whatever we wanted...the shrimp and grits are to die for:) The venue is beautiful, and we could bring in our own décor or use his...all the planning of tables,chairs,linens,dj etc were covered so it made my life much easier. All of our guests raved about everything! We could not have been more pleased. Thank you again for a day we will never forget and cherish always.

sue · Married on 02/13/2016

My daughter and son-in law got married at this venue last weekend. it was a "Fab" event. Mark did an awesome job organizing all the behind the scenes . his staff was the best!!
    And the chef......I can't even begin to say enough. The pork chops were soooo good. The shrimp were superb. the cake was one of the best I ever had? This is an inclusive package and there was nothing i would do differently.
    Thanks for a great party.

Jason · Married on 10/10/2015

We just had our wedding here on the 10th of October and it was unbelievable ! Mark and his staff provided amazing service in every way possible tending to all of our wants and needs. From the very first meeting with Mark to even after the big day, Mark was there for us through it all. The professional service and customer care with the ambiance he has created at the Courtyard at the Oaks gave us an experience we will never forget and will always be grateful for, along with my personal favorite I'll never forget.....the food!!!!
    Thank you Mark we will always appreciate you and everything you did for us to make it our special day!

-Jason & Christina

Sent on 10/20/2015

The Courtyard at The Oaks's reply:

Thanks Jason!!! It was my pleasure and glad we succeeded in making your day such a great, memorable day. I also really enjoyed working with you both. I wish you and Christine nothing but the best together and don't be stranger.

Salesia · Married on 05/17/2015

My husband and I had our wedding at the Courtyard at the Oaks on 5/17/15! Everything was so beautiful! Mark and his staff were amazing! Mark was attentive to us every step of the way even before our big day, he had no problem answering any questions that I had! Mark is a very great man, he worked with our budget and put together a personalized package according to what we wanted and could afford! The setup that he did was beautiful, he also let us move things around to how we wanted them and had no problem lending a helping hand! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is getting married that has not found a venue to consider him! The package includes everything: venue, DJ, food, cake (which was amazingly delicious made by Sue Anne's bakery), catering,bartender, staff to serve the food,setup and cleanup. Thank you Mark and to your staff for helping make our day SOO memorable!!

• MelRay101214

melody · Married on 10/12/2014

Mark and his staff are fantastic.. The food and service were great. Mark made sure we had plenty of food and made sure the room was perfect. We really enjoyed working with him, he is a very easy going more then happy to please kind of guy. Then outdoor space where our ceremony was held was more then perfect for our day. The indoor space could not have been more perfect. His on staff chef did a fantastic job with the food and made sure we had plenty. His DJ Joe did a great job making sure we had our few must have songs played and mixing it up to get more of our non-dancing families on the dance floor. We had a fantastic time. Thank you Mark and your team..

krystyna · Married on 10/04/2014

Thanks for everything Mark! It all turned out great. The food was delicious and your team was awesome. David and I had a great time and can't thank you enough!!

dawna · Married on 10/03/2014

Mark, thank you so much for the wedding of my dreams and the night of our lives! The whole evening was amazing and I'm so glad the rain went away in time for us to say our vows under the oaks! The food was amazing, many thanks to George. The service was spot on and made us feel incredibly special. And the DJ was the bomb, everyone said best wedding ever! I'll get you some pictures to post on your page later. Again, many thanks for the best night! Dawna and Bob Seymour

pam · Married on 09/26/2014

Mark , George and girls: You did it again for Taylor 4 Teens! We had our 4th Annual Angelversary at The Courtyard at the Oaks (as we did the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd) and everything was superb and perfect. The food is the best, the waitresses do a fabulous job and the bartender rocks! I want a classy event and that is exactly what we get!

roni · Married on 05/10/2014

Hi Mark,

You, your team, and facility impressed us all. It was truly a wonderful
    evening.

Thank you! I look forward to having not only our future graduations there but any other private party as well. Thank you for such a great night!!

Roni

Mary · Married on 03/01/2014

Mark and his team made our day fantastic! He has excellent, affordable, all-inclusive packages for weddings large and small, and worked tirelessly to make sure every detail was exactly how we wanted it. Our wedding day was seamless and Mark was constantly coming to check in on us and make sure we had everything we needed. He did everything: catering, wedding cake, DJ, linens, setup, clean up, everything. The venue was beautiful and intimate and the perfect size for our group of 120.

Do yourself a favor and take a chance on Mark and his team - blows the local hotels out of the water!

Taylor · Married on 02/16/2014

Mark at the Courtyard made sure that my wedding planning and wedding day as stress free and as wonderful as I had imagined! Every detail was thoughtful including packing mine and my husband's dinners for us so we could actually eat :) The setting was beautiful, DJ was exceptional, Cake was amazing and Mark was professional and very approachable.

amanda · Married on 11/02/2013

What a great place to have a wedding! I am very satisfied and so thankful to Mark and his staff for the amazing job they did with my wedding. Everyone raved about the ceremony and the food! Thank you all!

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2013

We had the most amazing time during our wedding and reception! Mark and his staff took care of everything! It could not have gone more perfect and completely stress free! Thank you to everyone at The Courtyard at the Oaks for making our day so perfect!

allison · Married on 10/12/2013

We had our wedding reception here and it was amazing! Mark and his staff were excellent! All my guest commented on how beautiful the place was. I can't thank them enough for all they did and they include a great dj, awesome food, and wedding cake too.

lindsey · Married on 07/20/2013

We had our wedding and reception here. Mark and his staff were absolutely wonderful and we could not have picked a more perfect venue. His DJ, chef, and baker were fabulous! He also gave us a recommendation for Roses Are Red florist, who also did an amazing job. I do not regret any decisions we made and cannot think of a more perfect place. Thank you so much Mark!

vickie · Married on 07/13/2013

Planned my birthday and graduation party together with Mark at The Courtyard and it was absolutely incredible. He is very easy to work with and made the whole planning process easy, DJ was great, Food incredible, great service and our guests are still saying it was one of best parties they have been too. Highly recommend them for any event.

pamela · Married on 07/05/2013

Many thanks to Mark and Ivette Petroni, the owners of this fine establishment and to their dedicated and amazing staff! They treated our 150 wedding reception guests to a wonderful evening of great food, entertainment and awesome service. They truly have a stress-free package that can't be compared. Cheers!

Allyson · Married on 05/04/2013

Everything about this place was spectacular from the moment we walked in the doors through our last dance. We went to several vendors in Melbourne and didn't even think twice about it. We walked in and decided to book with Mark within a few minutes. The planning process was great, not stressful at all! Our wedding went wonderfully. From the cocktail hour on the courtyard, to the fantastic DJ, to our beautiful wedding cake, it was everything I wanted and more. I would recommend this place 100%! We had a wonderful wedding thanks to The Courtyard at the Oaks. Thank you to everyone that helped make our day so special.

Pam · Married on 09/21/2012

"Taylor 4 Teens" actually held their 1st and 2nd Annual Angelversary at The Courtyard at the Oaks. So although this was not a wedding I had to write to say how great everything was. Mark planned our menu and set up all tables with top of the line items. The food is the best I have ever tasted anywhere for a reception. I will never use anyone else.