The Court Above Main Reviews

7 | La Crosse, WI

7 Reviews for The Court Above Main

Leah Ann Lawson · Married on 12/01/2018

Made my wedding dreams come to life!

The Court Above Main was a stunning place to have my wedding. Not only was the space breathtaking, but the staff was truly a dream come true. They took care of all of my needs - from small details to coordinating to vendors. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Anna Romskog · Married on 10/12/2018

Incredible Experience

I think the clincher in selecting the Court as our venue was the incredible staff. They were responsive to questions, professional, and knowledgeable. They helped take care of so many of the details and were happy to be a sounding board when I brought ideas to them and asked them if they thought they would work in the space or not. Some of the best pluses were that they took care of set up and tear down, provided tables, linens, serviceware, etc. They helped make sure everything ran smoothly and that we and our families could enjoy the day and not have to worry about making sure we were on track or that things were happening as they needed to. They also scheduled all the arrival times for our vendors and made the whole thing feel seamless and smooth.

Alyssa H · Married on 08/25/2018

Beyond amazing

I don’t even have the words to describe how amazing TCAM was to work with! They were so helpful with everything and made our special day stress free and beautiful.

• F

Frances Bergin · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Venue and Impeccable Service

We could not have possibly chosen a better wedding venue, and luckily it came in conjunction with the absolute best event manager! The space beautiful and set beyond our expectations, and everything ran flawlessly. Kelli Cleveland went above and beyond throughout the planning process to ensure all of our ideas came to fruition and was a great guide throughout the planning process. If you are looking for a unique venue in an awesome downtown location reach out to Kelli you will not be disappointed.

Becky · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot say enough good things about The Court Above Main venue and staff. I was in contact with Allison and Andrea for the year leading up to the wedding and they were always responsive and helpful. It was a huge help that they set up and tear down the space...no need to have family deal with that! The bridal suite available was helpful for getting dressed and for storing anything and everything in a secure spot. The guests were amazed by the space; my husband and I wanted something different than your typical hotel ballroom reception and we were not disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Laura · Married on 12/23/2017

Beautiful venue with helpful staff!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jaklyn Drea · Married on 11/03/2018

Good amidst transitioning management

We had originally booked this location under a different event team however they did help to make the transition process smooth. We had a very particular vision of our day. We initially felt some resistance with some requests; however, they were willing to accommodate after some persistence. The venue itself is beautiful though and worth it. Its so nice to not have to worry about the set up and take down. And the team was well prepared the day of the event.

Sent on 03/31/2019

The Court Above Main's reply:

Thank you for the review, Jaklyn. We are always looking for constructive feedback and will use this to better our guests experience. Overall, we are glad to hear we could help in making your big day stress-free.