48 Reviews for The Country Club of the Crystal Coast

Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Linens (1)

Absolutely amazing!! Everything was perfect and Barb was an perfect coordinator! The venue was just breath taking and it wouldn't have been that way without Barb.

Profile Picture Samantha , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are not enough words to describe this wonderful place! We planned a wedding in three months and it was beautiful and seamless. Barb, the wedding coordinator, was absolutely amazing! She took care of everything from handling the vendors to helping us plan the food and decorations. The wedding was a dream come true and so easy! I would recommend this amazing place to everyone. The service, food, venue, and overall experience were all far above our expectations!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am beyond happy with this venue. I just wish I can now be invited to someone else's wedding there because I would love to experience it as a guest! I can't say enough about how Barb and her staff are perfect professionals. The pictures are beautiful and the food was very delicious. I had so many of my guest rave about he view and the food. Memory making venue!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would love to provide pictures of how Barb and her staff turned my vision into a stunning venue beyond expectation. During, and the days following the ceremony and reception, our guests continue to compliment the service staff, the beautiful décor, and the excellent food provided. Many stating it was the best wedding they'd ever attended and everything was done just right. I was the calmest bride on the day of the wedding. Whatever my concern, Barb handled immediately, and seemed to know exactly how I wanted it. She's amazing! The day was perfect! I'm so very happy when I think back on my wedding day and it always makes me smile. I often look through the pictures of the day and experience the feelings all over again. Not one bad picture can be taken at such a beautiful venue inside and out.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not have been happier with the decision to host my sister's wedding at the Country Club! Barb, the event coordinator, is absolutely pnenominal and we could not have done it all without her! The site very comfortably held our 125 guests for the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The view was beautiful with the sound right behind the club. Tables, chairs, linens, plates, glassware, etc was all included which made planning that much easier (with the exception of the outdoor ceremony seating that we rented). The staff were all so professional and helpful and had everything prepared and refilled on time. The food was excellent as well! I have visited and worked at other venues that don't offer half the things the Country Club has and they charge twice as much. It's a great value and quality product and services!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot describe how awesome Barb Costanza and her team are! Barb spent so much time answering the hundreds of questions that we had (since we were not local) and was so helpful during all the preparations leading up to the day. The wedding day was so busy and with some questionable weather, Barb was so helpful in making sure that everything went just right. I felt like she was in 10 places at once! The price of the venue is very fair compared to the other local competition and I have to say, this venue is probably the safest option for an outdoor wedding. You don't get the ocean wind (super strong winds), but still a nice breeze and should rain be on the forecast, there is a backup option!!! Something else that was also really helpful for us was all the decorations that the club had from previous weddings that we were graciously allowed to use! It saved us so much money! Thank you so much CCCC & especially Barb for such an amazing wedding ceremony & reception!!!!

Profile Picture Alli, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What a fabulous and memorable day it was for my daughter, the wedding party and all the guests. Barb, the wedding coordinator was professional and very easy to work with. On the day of the wedding she was there super early in the morning making sure everything was set up properly and he was there very late in the evening after the wedding to clean up. Her staff was excellent. I highly recommend this venue for ANY event, but especially a wedding!!! The price was reasonable and the food was delicious!!! Not to mention the sunset pictures of the sound were breath taking. Thank you so much CCCC for making this day for our daughter so special!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a beautiful wedding, thanks to the team at the Country Club of the Crystal Coast.
Barb went above and beyond to make sure everything looked wonderful and ran smoothly. The food was even better than it was at our tasting, and our guests could not stop raving about the waterfront setting.

Profile Picture STEPHANIE, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barb Costanza, their event coordinator was super helpful. We were from out of state and planning a wedding 8 hours away was difficult. Barb gave us great suggestions and helped make everything perfect for my daughter's wedding. The venue was beautiful and the food was great--especially the shrimp and grits! We highly recommend this venue for weddings/

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Country Club of the Crystal Coast was such an amazing venue with incredible staff. Barb Costanza went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our big day went smoothly and looked perfect. While the venue is gorgeous, Barb is the biggest selling point they had to offer because she handles so many of the stressful parts of wedding planning. She offered her knowledge and suggestions and ensured that all of her staff were doing their jobs properly. Barb answered my millions of questions, took phone calls off hours, and politely dealt with my crazy family members without hesitation. She is the absolute best and I would highly recommend the Country Club of the Crystal Coast to anyone looking to host any event, but especially to those looking to find the wedding venue of their dreams and the wedding coordinator of a lifetime! We were 100% satisfied and it was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Aubriana, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't speak highly enough about Barb! From the moment we initially toured the venue until the moment we left the reception, she was hands down the glue that held every little detail together. She offered to help us with projects at the last minute and constantly reassured me when I was feeling overwhelmed and anxious. I mean it when I say that if there was one vendor we absolutely couldn't live without, it would be Barb. She was an essential asset to the wedding planning process and we can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We have already recommended to two different couples who became engaged over the holidays (Christmas to New Years' eve). The only comment I would have to help Crystal Coast is you need to market yourselves more, the value and quality of everything provided is off the chart compared to another venue we visited prior to Crystal Coast. Every quest has been beyond complimentary on everything to the view, the club, the food , the service, and professionalism. We also as parents of the bride were able due to Barb Constanza to enjoy the planning period, she would gives us detail information on anything we asked. She also was very honest and most helpful on what worked best in her experience, so glad we did. For the reception we were so concerned about the bar bill, Barb assured us it was more than enough and it was, we had money left over. Barb also was so great at the ceremony and reception we (my husband and I) enjoyed the entire day of our only daughter getting married, verses stressing or being exhausted. She has the patience of Jobe to deal with so many different personalities with the family members planning the wedding she end up satisfying every one of us 100%. Truly we tell everyone that for the dollars we spent we feel the QUALITY was way more than the cost. Today, except for Chick Filet every were you go service is not the best, however the staff at Crystal Coast that helped prior to the wedding, during the wedding and at the reception were exceptional. My personal handwritten thank you note will follow shortly. You may give my phone number to anyone 919-649-7819 for a reference , please tell them it is my business and personal phone but leave a message will return call. That is how impressed I was, would love to share with anyone our fabulous experience. Also nice to have plan B and C if it rains. It is a lifetime memory forever that was as perfect as perfect can be.

Profile Picture Tony and Pam, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend the Country Club of Crystal Coast to anyone. Our venue made our wedding even more special. Having the ceremony outside on the water made for such a peaceful feel and gorgeous look. When it became dark during the reception and there were lights all outside and people could go back and forth from the party inside to the comfort of outside it created such a relaxing and comforting feel and a romantic vibe. The staff here were also amazing. The servers went above and beyond to make sure no one became thirsty and greeted everyone with such awesome smiles and sweet personalities. The venue director, Barb was such a huge help organizing all of the details and even helping decorate to make it look just right. Almost every guest that I have talked to that attended our wedding said it was one of the prettiest venues and weddings they have ever been to. I can honestly say, as the bride, I did not stress about one thing the whole night. I knew I was in great hands and everything went so smoothly allowing me to enjoy our special day to the fullest.

Profile Picture Janna , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning a destination wedding can be extra stressful, but Barb and her team made everything feel so easy and relaxed. I met with Barb and co twice in person before our big day, so most of our interactions were over email and phone calls. She answered every question and request in a reasonable time frame and was very detailed and thorough. i don't think I would have had such an easy time planning this wedding from afar had I worked with another venue. One of the things I loved about working with CCCC was that you got the advantage of working with a seasoned professional team with all the amenities you would find at say a large hotel, but the value, location, picturesque-ness, and flexibility to accommodate changes or little requests were incomparable. Everything about the CCCC was right for us, but especially the views and beauty of the location did it for us. Hearing guests at the wedding say it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to almost made my heart burst and it all came together in large part thanks to Barb and her team. Our wedding day was truly perfect and I can't say enough how much I would recommend CCCC! They are first rate!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue and our contact, Barb Costanza, were both amazing!! Barb was a crucial part of making our wedding as magical as it was and the staff and management of the Country Club were absolutely fantastic and very helpful. Our guests, our families and my wife and I were extremely satisfied with every aspect of the ceremony and the reception and we have nothing but great things to say about the Country Club of the Crystal Coast and everyone employed there.

Profile Picture Joshua, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

The Crystal Coast Country Club is a perfect venue for a wedding and reception. They have a fantastic event coordinator, Barb that helped us work out all of the details to ensure our ceremony and reception were perfect. She made sure everything went smoothly and the staff there were are all top notch. The venue was beautiful and the food was wonderful . The County Club hosted a wedding show sponsored by Eastern North Carolina Wedding Association which we attended back in October. While at the show we signed contracts with several vendors that provided additional services including our wedding cake, flowers and DJ services. All of these vendors were local and had worked with Barb many times before so we had no surprises.

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barb and the entire country club staff were great to work with from beginning to end! Barb is extremely detail oriented and provided great suggestions to make our day beautiful and stress free. The entire staff was so professional and helpful on our wedding day. The food was outstanding and all of our guests complimented the food, staff, and beautiful location. The price is very reasonable but it is the amazing service and staff that put the country club over the top. I highly recommend it to anyone looking an event venue.

Profile Picture Cameron, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barb Costanza and her staff made our dream wedding a reality. It was absolutely beautiful, and we couldn't have asked for more. Everything went so well thanks to her organization skills and hard work. She carefully planned out the wedding timeline which allowed all vendors to be on the same page, and consistent with one another. We didn't have any issues with timing, and every guest was extremely impressed with the event overall. The entire venue was decorated with class, beauty, and creativity. The staff was extremely professional, helpful, and kind. The food was delicious and fresh. We appreciate everything the Country Club did for us to make our wedding so memorable. They went above and beyond our expectations, and made us feel very special on our big day. Our experience was more than perfect, and would highly recommend this venue for any special event-especially a wedding!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having a summer/spring wedding at the country club, very helpful and a great location!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not ask for a more perfect venue for our crystal coast wedding. Not only is the country club picturesque and made the perfect backdrop for our unit, Barb and her team did an amazing job taking care of all of the details (and putting up with a very Type A bride!). Barb is super organized and a joy to work with. The staff is friendly and attentive. We worked with Chip to set up a golf outing the Friday before our wedding and a great time was had by all. If you want a flawless wedding, definitely consider The Country Club of the Crystal Coast. Two friends have booked their weddings at CCCC since being a guest at ours. I cannot say a nice good things!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Cake, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

Wedding planner , food , servers, atmosphere was amazing. Guests enjoyed the golf and tennis facilities. Everything was planned out for the Bride and Groom and that took a lot off us.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Country Club of the Crystal Coast was such a lovely place to host our reception. It was classy, elegant, and beautiful. The staff was so gracious and all our guests commented on how great the service was! I had people telling me that even though they had been to many receptions, they had never been to an event like ours... Passed appetizers and champagne, and a great view... Couldn't ask for better.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barb is absolutely amazing to work with and is extremely organized!! I felt complet confident and had no worries.

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Barb and the team and the Country Club are out of this world. They were easy to work with, gave my husband and I lots of options, and added to the decor we picked beautifully. We got married outside and the view is amazing. People are still talking about how beautiful it was outside and how fabulous the food was inside! Colleagues at work will still mention the delicious food on a daily basis. Not only was it gorgeous, but Barb, the event planner, is wonderful. She is willing to do whatever she can to accommodate your needs and wants and is an out of the box thinker who pulls ideas together like they were meant to be! Not to mention, the price for the venue was very reasonable compared to others in the area, and it was absolutely beautiful, and more versatile than any other place we looked. We could not have asked for a better place to get married, or a group of people to work with. When we renew our vows down the road, we hope they will have us back! Plus, because we got married there, we are now members for the year! That means burger and fajita nights until next April!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews