The Country Club of the Crystal Coast Reviews

The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 7
  • Patricia

Patricia Kramer · Married on 11/03/2018

A Night to Remember

I cannot begin to express how impressed I was with the staff at our venue. As the mother of the bride Barb Costanza made everything come together. I literally just had to show up on the wedding day and she magically made all of my daughters wishes come true. The events of the night flowed so smoothly and all of the guests kept complementing me on how beautiful everything was when in fact it was Barb and her staff who did everything. The wait staff and bartenders were top knotch with none of our guest ever having to stand in long drink lines at the bar or wait for an hors d’oeuvres . The food was absolutely delicious. We have one more to get married off in the family and we will definitely have it again at the Country Club of the Crystal Coast!

Maggie Nassar · Married on 11/03/2018

Crystal Coast Wedding

The Crystal Coast of the Country Club was the best choice we made while wedding planning! Barb, the Country Club’s event coordinator, was absolutely incredible to work with. She’s organized, quick to respond, and very attentive to all the details and decisions that go into coordinating a wedding day. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. The food was delicious, and our guests are still talking about how good the shrimp and grits were! We had a wonderful experience, and we highly recommend them.

*Photo credit to Mel O’Berry Photography... The absolute best wedding photographer in the business.*

The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 8
    The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 14
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect in every way!

Barb and the entire Country Club of the Crystal Coast staff went above and beyond for our wedding on October 20, 2018. From the time we booked our wedding date, Barb was in constant communication with me. She took the time to figure out exactly what we wanted for the ceremony and reception, and she made it happen. I cannot say enough about how helpful, genuine, talented, and overall amazing she is! She made wedding planning (and the day of) feel like a breeze.

In addition, our wedding was 1 month after Hurricane Florence. The country club had damaged floors and ceilings, so Barb rented a tent for our reception as a plan B—BUT it was supposed to be rainy and windy on our wedding day. As a plan C, Barb and her staff worked for several days straight to temporarily “fix” the ballroom so we could use it for our wedding day. They did an amazing job and no one even noticed the hurricane damage.

Overall, the venue is beautiful (with an amazing view), Barb and her staff are wonderful, the food is good, and the whole atmosphere is unbeatable. I definitely recommend this location!!

The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 15
    The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 20
  • Cindy

Cindy Gentry · Married on 06/30/2018

Summer wedding

My daughters wedding was perfect. Barb was amazing and the entire staff was wonderful! The food was just as we ordered and the decorations were perfect. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Barb made it easy. I would definitely recommend The Country Club of the Crystal Coast!!!

The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 21
    The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 22
    The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 23
    The Country Club of the Crystal Coast 24

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely amazing!! Everything was perfect and Barb was an perfect coordinator! The venue was just breath taking and it wouldn't have been that way without Barb.

Debbie Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

Mother of the bride

I highly recommend Country Club of the Crystal Coast. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious. We were able to use most of their decorations so that saved us money. Barb Costanza made my daughters day perfect. Our family still talks about it.

Allison · Married on 03/31/2018

Perfection!

We had the best experience with Barb and the Country Club of the Crystal Coast. Our wedding was perfect! Barb and her staff were extremely helpful and made sure everything went as planned. They went above and beyond to ensure our night was perfect.

Kathryn · Married on 09/30/2017

There are not enough words to describe this wonderful place! We planned a wedding in three months and it was beautiful and seamless. Barb, the wedding coordinator, was absolutely amazing! She took care of everything from handling the vendors to helping us plan the food and decorations. The wedding was a dream come true and so easy! I would recommend this amazing place to everyone. The service, food, venue, and overall experience were all far above our expectations!

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2017

I am beyond happy with this venue. I just wish I can now be invited to someone else's wedding there because I would love to experience it as a guest! I can't say enough about how Barb and her staff are perfect professionals. The pictures are beautiful and the food was very delicious. I had so many of my guest rave about he view and the food. Memory making venue!

Teresa Allgood · Married on 06/24/2017

The Country Club of the Crystal Coast is awesome1

As the mother-of-the-bride, I couldn’t be more pleased. We researched many options and determined that The Country Club of the Crystal Coast was our best value for the money. In hindsight, we were oh so right.
    Barb Costanza, the Assistant Manager/Director of Event Sales, with her closet of decorations is phenomenal. She is a Certified Event Coordinator and it shows. Barb offers advice to help avoid stress when so many important decisions must be made. If your vision of the table decorations exists in her closet, from gold chargers, to mirrors, to lanterns, to vases, to gold chairs with sashes, there's no additional charge, plus she handles all the decorations for you.
    The venue on the Atlantic Intracoastal has breath taking views for an outdoor wedding. Plus, there’s the added benefit of being able to move all the festivities indoors in the event of inclement weather. The food is great; there are enough options to make everyone happy. We opted for the all-inclusive beverage package which eliminated a lot of anxiety about the final bill.
    The service during the wedding was great. Before the wedding, they asked each member of the wedding party what they'd like to drink after the wedding; even though we were all involved in 'picture taking', the staff ensured that we didn't miss out on the cocktail hour.
    The team is flexible in making the bride's dream come true while still providing the guidance to make it fun for everyone involved as a member of the wedding party or a guest.
    Given the opportunity to host another wedding or event, I would go to The Country Club of the Crystal Coast in a heartbeat.

Christina · Married on 06/03/2017

I would love to provide pictures of how Barb and her staff turned my vision into a stunning venue beyond expectation. During, and the days following the ceremony and reception, our guests continue to compliment the service staff, the beautiful décor, and the excellent food provided. Many stating it was the best wedding they'd ever attended and everything was done just right. I was the calmest bride on the day of the wedding. Whatever my concern, Barb handled immediately, and seemed to know exactly how I wanted it. She's amazing! The day was perfect! I'm so very happy when I think back on my wedding day and it always makes me smile. I often look through the pictures of the day and experience the feelings all over again. Not one bad picture can be taken at such a beautiful venue inside and out.

Caitlin · Married on 05/06/2017

We could not have been happier with the decision to host my sister's wedding at the Country Club! Barb, the event coordinator, is absolutely pnenominal and we could not have done it all without her! The site very comfortably held our 125 guests for the outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The view was beautiful with the sound right behind the club. Tables, chairs, linens, plates, glassware, etc was all included which made planning that much easier (with the exception of the outdoor ceremony seating that we rented). The staff were all so professional and helpful and had everything prepared and refilled on time. The food was excellent as well! I have visited and worked at other venues that don't offer half the things the Country Club has and they charge twice as much. It's a great value and quality product and services!!

Alli · Married on 05/06/2017

Words cannot describe how awesome Barb Costanza and her team are! Barb spent so much time answering the hundreds of questions that we had (since we were not local) and was so helpful during all the preparations leading up to the day. The wedding day was so busy and with some questionable weather, Barb was so helpful in making sure that everything went just right. I felt like she was in 10 places at once! The price of the venue is very fair compared to the other local competition and I have to say, this venue is probably the safest option for an outdoor wedding. You don't get the ocean wind (super strong winds), but still a nice breeze and should rain be on the forecast, there is a backup option!!! Something else that was also really helpful for us was all the decorations that the club had from previous weddings that we were graciously allowed to use! It saved us so much money! Thank you so much CCCC & especially Barb for such an amazing wedding ceremony & reception!!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

What a fabulous and memorable day it was for my daughter, the wedding party and all the guests. Barb, the wedding coordinator was professional and very easy to work with. On the day of the wedding she was there super early in the morning making sure everything was set up properly and he was there very late in the evening after the wedding to clean up. Her staff was excellent. I highly recommend this venue for ANY event, but especially a wedding!!! The price was reasonable and the food was delicious!!! Not to mention the sunset pictures of the sound were breath taking. Thank you so much CCCC for making this day for our daughter so special!!!

STEPHANIE · Married on 04/22/2017

We had a beautiful wedding, thanks to the team at the Country Club of the Crystal Coast.
    Barb went above and beyond to make sure everything looked wonderful and ran smoothly. The food was even better than it was at our tasting, and our guests could not stop raving about the waterfront setting.

Nancy · Married on 07/02/2016

Barb Costanza, their event coordinator was super helpful. We were from out of state and planning a wedding 8 hours away was difficult. Barb gave us great suggestions and helped make everything perfect for my daughter's wedding. The venue was beautiful and the food was great--especially the shrimp and grits! We highly recommend this venue for weddings/

Aubriana · Married on 06/24/2016

The Country Club of the Crystal Coast was such an amazing venue with incredible staff. Barb Costanza went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our big day went smoothly and looked perfect. While the venue is gorgeous, Barb is the biggest selling point they had to offer because she handles so many of the stressful parts of wedding planning. She offered her knowledge and suggestions and ensured that all of her staff were doing their jobs properly. Barb answered my millions of questions, took phone calls off hours, and politely dealt with my crazy family members without hesitation. She is the absolute best and I would highly recommend the Country Club of the Crystal Coast to anyone looking to host any event, but especially to those looking to find the wedding venue of their dreams and the wedding coordinator of a lifetime! We were 100% satisfied and it was worth every penny.

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't speak highly enough about Barb! From the moment we initially toured the venue until the moment we left the reception, she was hands down the glue that held every little detail together. She offered to help us with projects at the last minute and constantly reassured me when I was feeling overwhelmed and anxious. I mean it when I say that if there was one vendor we absolutely couldn't live without, it would be Barb. She was an essential asset to the wedding planning process and we can't recommend her enough.

Tony and Pam · Married on 10/17/2015

We have already recommended to two different couples who became engaged over the holidays (Christmas to New Years' eve). The only comment I would have to help Crystal Coast is you need to market yourselves more, the value and quality of everything provided is off the chart compared to another venue we visited prior to Crystal Coast. Every quest has been beyond complimentary on everything to the view, the club, the food , the service, and professionalism. We also as parents of the bride were able due to Barb Constanza to enjoy the planning period, she would gives us detail information on anything we asked. She also was very honest and most helpful on what worked best in her experience, so glad we did. For the reception we were so concerned about the bar bill, Barb assured us it was more than enough and it was, we had money left over. Barb also was so great at the ceremony and reception we (my husband and I) enjoyed the entire day of our only daughter getting married, verses stressing or being exhausted. She has the patience of Jobe to deal with so many different personalities with the family members planning the wedding she end up satisfying every one of us 100%. Truly we tell everyone that for the dollars we spent we feel the QUALITY was way more than the cost. Today, except for Chick Filet every were you go service is not the best, however the staff at Crystal Coast that helped prior to the wedding, during the wedding and at the reception were exceptional. My personal handwritten thank you note will follow shortly. You may give my phone number to anyone 919-649-7819 for a reference , please tell them it is my business and personal phone but leave a message will return call. That is how impressed I was, would love to share with anyone our fabulous experience. Also nice to have plan B and C if it rains. It is a lifetime memory forever that was as perfect as perfect can be.

Janna · Married on 10/17/2015

I would recommend the Country Club of Crystal Coast to anyone. Our venue made our wedding even more special. Having the ceremony outside on the water made for such a peaceful feel and gorgeous look. When it became dark during the reception and there were lights all outside and people could go back and forth from the party inside to the comfort of outside it created such a relaxing and comforting feel and a romantic vibe. The staff here were also amazing. The servers went above and beyond to make sure no one became thirsty and greeted everyone with such awesome smiles and sweet personalities. The venue director, Barb was such a huge help organizing all of the details and even helping decorate to make it look just right. Almost every guest that I have talked to that attended our wedding said it was one of the prettiest venues and weddings they have ever been to. I can honestly say, as the bride, I did not stress about one thing the whole night. I knew I was in great hands and everything went so smoothly allowing me to enjoy our special day to the fullest.

Carly · Married on 10/09/2015

Planning a destination wedding can be extra stressful, but Barb and her team made everything feel so easy and relaxed. I met with Barb and co twice in person before our big day, so most of our interactions were over email and phone calls. She answered every question and request in a reasonable time frame and was very detailed and thorough. i don't think I would have had such an easy time planning this wedding from afar had I worked with another venue. One of the things I loved about working with CCCC was that you got the advantage of working with a seasoned professional team with all the amenities you would find at say a large hotel, but the value, location, picturesque-ness, and flexibility to accommodate changes or little requests were incomparable. Everything about the CCCC was right for us, but especially the views and beauty of the location did it for us. Hearing guests at the wedding say it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to almost made my heart burst and it all came together in large part thanks to Barb and her team. Our wedding day was truly perfect and I can't say enough how much I would recommend CCCC! They are first rate!

Joshua · Married on 09/19/2015

The venue and our contact, Barb Costanza, were both amazing!! Barb was a crucial part of making our wedding as magical as it was and the staff and management of the Country Club were absolutely fantastic and very helpful. Our guests, our families and my wife and I were extremely satisfied with every aspect of the ceremony and the reception and we have nothing but great things to say about the Country Club of the Crystal Coast and everyone employed there.

Cindy · Married on 08/08/2015

The Crystal Coast Country Club is a perfect venue for a wedding and reception. They have a fantastic event coordinator, Barb that helped us work out all of the details to ensure our ceremony and reception were perfect. She made sure everything went smoothly and the staff there were are all top notch. The venue was beautiful and the food was wonderful . The County Club hosted a wedding show sponsored by Eastern North Carolina Wedding Association which we attended back in October. While at the show we signed contracts with several vendors that provided additional services including our wedding cake, flowers and DJ services. All of these vendors were local and had worked with Barb many times before so we had no surprises.

Cameron · Married on 07/18/2015

Barb and the entire country club staff were great to work with from beginning to end! Barb is extremely detail oriented and provided great suggestions to make our day beautiful and stress free. The entire staff was so professional and helpful on our wedding day. The food was outstanding and all of our guests complimented the food, staff, and beautiful location. The price is very reasonable but it is the amazing service and staff that put the country club over the top. I highly recommend it to anyone looking an event venue.