The Country Club of Hudson Reviews

The Country Club of Hudson 1
The Country Club of Hudson 2

Mariah · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect

CC of Hudson was an absolute dream to have my wedding at. So many guests repeatedly told us how beautiful the venue was and how it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding! Stephanie the wedding coordinator was amazing and made sure everything ran smoothly. There was no surprises/glitches and everything was literally perfect. I highly highly highly recommend CC of Hudson! The venue is beautiful and the staff are very professional.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Country Club of Hudson 3
    The Country Club of Hudson 4

Sharon · Married on 05/25/2019

Event went smooth and was nearly perfect

Great food and experience. Had filet mignon, salmon and chicken. Filet cooked medium and none was thrown out like other weddings I’ve been to. Lovely venue. Stephanie was always responsive and accommodating. Couldn’t have been better for my daughter’s wedding. Also did rehearsal dinner which was great. Price below includes rehearsal and medium priced open bar and appetizers

Sent on 06/14/2019

Debby · Married on 09/18/2018

This was not a wedding but a luncheon

Sent on 10/12/2018

Juan · Married on 07/25/2009

MaryAnn was the best. We were able to contact her by phone, email or show up. She made everything go smoothly. She never wrote anything down but manage to remember everything. The food was amazing and bar service was top notch. The ability to have to dance floor on the patio workout really well. I was highly recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2009

Maggie · Married on 10/18/2014

Brittany H. at the Country Club of Hudson pulled off an amazing wedding. There were so many people that commented on the club, the professional staff, the food, the bar service, and overall hospitality. Brittany made the wedding planning easier and that really helped for the massive rainfall the morning of the wedding day. She was well planned, detail oriented, and assertive and overall a great event coordinator. Thank you to Brittany and all who helped!!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/15/2012

Awesome venue!!! Very nice elegant dining room, with chandeliers and nice woodwork and high ceilings. The dance floor is outside on their patio under an awning (and there are plastic walls if you need them, or they will set up inside if you want) and it was so cool and unique! The food was delicious and the service was great! Their food is pretty reasonable, their bar packages are on the pricey side. I did a lot of research on other venues and I thought everything was worth it, it was a wonderful venue and comparable prices to some of the places I looked at that felt cheap/dated to me. During the planning process the person we initially met with when booking was replaced twice and I wasn't told until I contacted them with a question or whatever. I had no problems with anyone that I worked with, I just wished that when the new person started they would have emailed me to let me know. It was also a little annoying to go over details so many times. But in the end everything turned out fantastic and I would definitely recommend them. Also they used to have an Events Coordinator as a separate position but the 2nd change was because they got rid of that position and made it part of the job of the Food & Banquet Coordinator. So the person who took over the 2nd time had worked there for awhile and was very good. She did a great job on the day of, she was easy to find for any problems.

Sent on 07/04/2012
  • Vicky

Vicky Bruhn · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful place. Not in my budget, but I wish it was! ;)

This place is gorgeous, just a little out of my price range! Very courteous

Sent on 02/24/2019