The Country Club at Woodmore Reviews

The Country Club at Woodmore 3
The Country Club at Woodmore 4
The Country Club at Woodmore 5

Syreeta · Married on 04/08/2018

My husbsnd and I renewed our vows for our 10 year anniversary at this venue. From the first phone call to the day of the event, everything was amazing. I was really impressed with the level of detail that went into everything. They even personalized the menus with a thank you note to our guest. It was supposed to be a simple vow renewal but ended up being the wedding I didnt have. It was just so surreal as I walked down the isle to see all of our friends and family there and the ambiance of the venue so perfect. Of course I cried coming down the isle. If you were there you would have too. The event coordinators were there every step of the way. I will definitely use this venue again!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    The Country Club at Woodmore 6
    The Country Club at Woodmore 7
    The Country Club at Woodmore 8
    The Country Club at Woodmore 9
    The Country Club at Woodmore 10

TUESDAY · Married on 05/19/2012

I looked at many venues to have my wedding ceremony and reception. This was by far the best. It was like a fairytale! From the moment I saw the view overlooking the golf course...I was sold!! I could not have picked a more beautiful place...and it was right in my neighborhood!

I must give props to PAIGE STRATTON who coordinated everything at the Woodmore Country Club! She was the best!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Angela · Married on 05/18/2018

Omg... where do we start! Let's began with the phenomenal assistance the venue (Country Club (CC) at Woodmore) coordinator Lindsey provided us from beginning to end. She was very professional, responsive, and understanding. Phone calls and emails were answered and replied to promptly. Before things ended, she almost felt like family.

Now let's talk about the venue! My wife and I visited several. We started with Pinstripes in Georgetown and then Newton White Mansion. Although impressed, we were not completely satisfied. My cousin said, have you guys heard about CC at Woodmore? Of course, we had know idea what or where it was. We called immediately, made our appointment, and visited two days later.

On the day of the visit, my wife's jaw dropped as soon as we entered the venue. I said, honey what's wrong? She said, I love it!!! Ultimately, we both fell in love with the venue. It's secure (gated community) and very scenic. Great for those awesome photography shots! The pictures on the website do not give it its full justice. Please visit the venue to take in the full effect and all it has to offer.

On our actual wedding day May 18th, 2018 it was raining. But the rain did not stop this celebration. Lindsey and her team, without skipping a beat, transformed our outdoor ceremony into an indoor ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful!!! The transition from wedding ceremony to reception went unnoticed. Meaning it was swift and smooth. I mean family and friends are still talking about our wedding today. One of our cousins said it best, "You guys wedding made couples fall in love again".

The food was fantastic, the venue was dynamic, and the staff catered to everyone's needs without hesitating. Everything provided by Lindsey and the staff at CC at Woodmore exceeded all our expectations. We can honestly say our wedding theme "Epic" was achieved.

Thank you again CC at Woodmore!

Antoine and Angela Elder

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Jalisa

Jalisa White · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience, Flexible

We have our wedding planned for October 10, 2020. We initially met with Tasman, the director of events. She was great, very personable and easy going. She gave us a tour of the venue and my fiancé and I instantly fell in love. She was also extremely flexible with our budget.

I

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jacquetta · Married on 06/07/2014

This was our top choice for the venue. The ambiance is exactly what we wanted. The layout of the country club allowed a seamless transition from our outside ceremony, to the cocktail hour and then reception. The food and bar service were exceptional... Our guests are still singing praises.

Sent on 08/13/2014
  • Armstrong/Gaillard

Kimberly · Married on 04/24/2015

1.2
      0.5
      2.5
      1.0

During the planning of my DIY wedding from June 2014 to April 24, 2015 the venue changed coordinators 4 times. It was very stressful having to go over all of the details several times. Many times calls and emails were not answered if I did not do a follow up. I was promised by the 1st and 2nd coordinators that I would be able to set up for my wedding the evening before, then 1 week before my wedding I told that the Country Club staff was hosting an event for themselves and that if I wanted to set up I would have to rent the venue. That left me trying to figure out and coordinate would could do my decorating on the day of my wedding. After I rearranged everything I was told two days before my wedding that the event was canceled. As we were preparing on my wedding day we were advised that we had to remove all of our belongings from the bridal suite when we left, then later told it would be okay. The most hurtful thing is that my custom made cake topper was missing after my wedding. I feverishly looked for it for weeks. I called and visited the venue multiple times asking them to ask the staff and look for it however the response was very nonchalant like they could care less. I had finally reached my wits end...even asking my relatives and friends if they recalled anything at my wedding. All responses lead back to the Country Club. I went to meet with my coordinator who I was advised was working this particular day only to find out she was not, and spoke with General Manager. He stated he was not aware of the issue with my missing cake topper. A very unfriendly female who seemed to work in the kitchen advised that "it was probably tossed in the trash because I did not request it back." I explained to her that since she was not my coordinator so she would not know the details of my wedding, and why would I need to request it back. I asked why would you trash something you did not pay for? I gave them the invoice and requested they replace my topper.

Sent on 05/31/2015