The Cotillion Reviews

12 | Blue Springs, MO

12 Reviews for The Cotillion

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Brittany is amazing! The venue was beautiful and all our guests commented on how pretty it was! Brittany help us out tremendously! Not only did she answer any questions we had and refer us to a fantastic DJ but she ran our bar the whole evening! This place made our wedding special!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2011

The Cotillion was so one of the most affordable venues I found during my wedding planning. Everyone was very helpful, accommodating, and professional. Brittany was great to work with.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Kaitlin · Married on 09/10/2011

Very beautiful venue, ans great service! Britney made sure every detail was planned for .. Including things I wouldnt have thought about!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Sandy · Married on 06/24/2011

Britney is doing great at this venue. A valuable manager.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2011

Awesome venue! Updated and clean! Very easy going staff that allowed a lot of flexibility.

Sent on 07/18/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2010

I absolutely loved this event space! It recently opened in summer of 2010 so everything is nice, new, and in perfect condition. It is a large room (website says 6800 sq. feet) It can seat up to 300, we had 200 guests and the room felt and looked perfect... 300 may seem a little crowded but I cannot say for sure. The room would work well with ANY color pallette, it is basically white, black, neutral. They provide round tables that seat 10 and have nice black chairs that would look just fine without any coverings/sashes. The large bar area has a nice tan tile floor, a large L shape black (granite?) bar top, 6 tall round cocktail tables that you can move where ever, also a very large ice bin & everything a bartender needs behind the bar. The lighting is beautiful, modern lighting that hangs down at the bar & chandeliers everywhere else. The lighting has dimmers so you can have it as bright or dimly light as you want. Our colors were white, black, pink & silver and it was amazing. The room was so romantic, I would absolutely recommend this place. Also, there is ample parking!! Easy to find location. You must provide all your own vendors, they only supply the room (& tables, chairs, table clothes/runners upon request). I enjoyed putting the room together like I wanted & using vendors I wanted so to me that was a big bonus. 2 thumbs up!!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Brenda · Married on 01/12/2013

Britney was a great help. You referred us to a very good cater and DJ. Everyone loved the place and had a great time.

Sent on 02/15/2013

michelle · Married on 10/15/2011

Britney was great to work with and the place was beautiful.

Sent on 12/10/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2011

I had my wedding reception here in July and it was amazing! It is new and is larger enought to seat up to 300, we had 200 guests and the room felt and looked perfect. Our big things for choosing this venue was the decor it went so well with our Black, White, and yellow colors. We also loved how it was branded new and everything looks great. I also enjoyed putting all the pieces together as you need to provide your own vendors. Our day went great and I would not have changed anything.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2011

Advantages: New site, nicely decorated
    Disadvantages: No Bride's room

Sent on 07/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

3.8
      2.0

Good response to questions and was able to help set up the tables, but the day of there wasnt an employee to help set up my laptop to the monitors, or at least one that I was aware of. Because we had to result to a blue tooth speaker to walk down the isle to last minute, and I wasn't able to show my picture slideshow. Luckily I did the slideshow last minute so I wasn't as upset about that, but still.

Sent on 07/28/2018