The Cotillion Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie S. Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful space for a wedding!

From the moment we walked in we knew we would get married here. It was a beautiful space and Mickey was very easy to work with. We had approximately 120 people and there was plenty of room for everyone. Beautiful room for the girls to get ready in on site. Beautiful pond for outdoor pictures. Highly recommend!
    Jennifer Married on 11/02/2013
    Brittany is amazing! The venue was beautiful and all our guests commented on how pretty it was! Brittany help us out tremendously! Not only did she answer any questions we had and refer us to a fantastic DJ but she ran our bar the whole evening! This place made our wedding special!!!!
    Rachel Married on 10/06/2011
    The Cotillion was so one of the most affordable venues I found during my wedding planning. Everyone was very helpful, accommodating, and professional. Brittany was great to work with.
    Kaitlin Married on 09/10/2011
    Very beautiful venue, ans great service! Britney made sure every detail was planned for .. Including things I wouldnt have thought about!
    Sandy Married on 06/24/2011
    Britney is doing great at this venue. A valuable manager.
    Jessica Married on 05/14/2011
    Awesome venue! Updated and clean! Very easy going staff that allowed a lot of flexibility.
    Robin Married on 10/10/2010
    I had may wedding and reception all at the Cotillion in October and it was great. The place is just beautiful and romantic, It's a new facility with great equipment, kitchen, bar and dance floor. A great bonus was 5 flat screen televisions that you can show a slideshow on during your event. There is so much room you can seat up to 300 guest, parking was great also. Britney was great and professional to work with, she responded to any questions i had in a timely manner and she was very flexible my schedule. My day couldn't have gone as smooth without Britney's help. I would recommend the Cotillion to anyone that is hosting a event.

ROBIN BROWN
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/02/2010
    I absolutely loved this event space! It recently opened in summer of 2010 so everything is nice, new, and in perfect condition. It is a large room (website says 6800 sq. feet) It can seat up to 300, we had 200 guests and the room felt and looked perfect... 300 may seem a little crowded but I cannot say for sure. The room would work well with ANY color pallette, it is basically white, black, neutral. They provide round tables that seat 10 and have nice black chairs that would look just fine without any coverings/sashes. The large bar area has a nice tan tile floor, a large L shape black (granite?) bar top, 6 tall round cocktail tables that you can move where ever, also a very large ice bin & everything a bartender needs behind the bar. The lighting is beautiful, modern lighting that hangs down at the bar & chandeliers everywhere else. The lighting has dimmers so you can have it as bright or dimly light as you want. Our colors were white, black, pink & silver and it was amazing. The room was so romantic, I would absolutely recommend this place. Also, there is ample parking!! Easy to find location. You must provide all your own vendors, they only supply the room (& tables, chairs, table clothes/runners upon request). I enjoyed putting the room together like I wanted & using vendors I wanted so to me that was a big bonus. 2 thumbs up!!
    Brenda Married on 01/12/2013
    Britney was a great help. You referred us to a very good cater and DJ. Everyone loved the place and had a great time.
    Michelle Married on 10/15/2011
    Britney was great to work with and the place was beautiful.
    Ashley Married on 07/16/2011
    I had my wedding reception here in July and it was amazing! It is new and is larger enought to seat up to 300, we had 200 guests and the room felt and looked perfect. Our big things for choosing this venue was the decor it went so well with our Black, White, and yellow colors. We also loved how it was branded new and everything looks great. I also enjoyed putting all the pieces together as you need to provide your own vendors. Our day went great and I would not have changed anything.
    Ashley Married on 06/10/2011
    Advantages: New site, nicely decorated
    Disadvantages: No Bride's room
    Jessica Married on 07/14/2018
    Good response to questions and was able to help set up the tables, but the day of there wasnt an employee to help set up my laptop to the monitors, or at least one that I was aware of. Because we had to result to a blue tooth speaker to walk down the isle to last minute, and I wasn't able to show my picture slideshow. Luckily I did the slideshow last minute so I wasn't as upset about that, but still.
  • Amber
    Amber P. Married on 09/26/2020

Worst experience ever

Would never recommend. Ever. Get absolutely everything in writing.