The Corporate Daisy Reviews

9 | Woburn, MA

9 Reviews for The Corporate Daisy

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2013

Jeanie is a very sweet and down to earth person who really cares about her work and her customers. Jeanie did a wonderful job with my wedding last weekend. The centerpieces were so beautiful and all her added extra touches were more than I could have asked for. I would highly recommend Jeanie from Corporate Daisy for all of your events.

Definitely 5 stars!!!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

The Corporate Daisy's reply:

Thank you Ashley it was wonderful to be apart of your day!

Best
    Jeanne

Kristen · Married on 07/06/2013

Jeanne was such a great florist to work with! I came at her with a lot of ideas, and at times during planning was very indecisive, but she was patient with me and helped bring my wedding floral vision to life! All our guests commented on how gorgeous our flower arrangements were, and my bouquet was breathtaking and just how I envision it! I'd highly recommend Jeanne & The Corporate Daisy!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Ellen · Married on 10/25/2012

I was recommended to The Corporate Daisy and Jeanne by Denise at the Beacon Grille for floral arrangements for our Client Reception in our Woburn, MA, office (not a wedding). Jeanne was a pleasure to deal with and worked within my budget. She listened to what I was looking for in colors to match our linens and our original invitation and what she produced was a perfect match. The arrangements were a big hit. I would highly recommend her and I would definitely use The Corporate Daisy again.

Ellen in Manchester, NH

Sent on 10/31/2012

Marybeth · Married on 10/07/2012

I decided to use The Corporate Daisy as the florist for our wedding because my friend referred Jeanne. Jeanne had done her wedding and was a pleasure to work with and did a beautiful job. I met with Jeanne who was friendly, creative, willing to work with my budget, and caring. Jeanne and her husband were responsive whenever I called or emailed. Jeanne also helped the men in putting on their boutonnieres. I highly recommend Jeanne and The Corporate Daisy for any event in which you need a florist!

Sent on 10/19/2012

The Corporate Daisy's reply:

Thank You for the lovely review it was wonderful to work with you and Adam. Wishing you Much happiness and joy.It was such a pleasure to met you both and be part of your special day, what a beautiful wedding party such a beautiful bride! Jeanne CD.

Patty · Married on 09/15/2012

Jeannie from The Corporate Daisy made this special day "bloom". She is detail oriented and listens to your request while making professional suggestions on things you haven't thought of. Her artistic and creative talents are like a work of art in all her bouquets and arrangements. Jeannie also works within your budget and will try to multi-purpose arrangements for the ceremony into the reception area when she can. The Corporate Daisy exceeded my expectations, quite a few guests wanted to know "who the florist was" which in my estimation is a compliment!

Sent on 09/16/2012

The Corporate Daisy's reply:

Thank you patty it was a pleasure to be part of such a special day

tina · Married on 08/24/2012

I had my wedding this past August with the Corporate Daisy. I enjoyed working with Jeanne and her team. She spent countless hours, patiently, working with me as I was indescisive and under stress from the wedding! What I loved most was that she made my budget work and was so detailed and creative, even down to adding feathers to my bouguet, which added a beautiful element!!! She took my vision and made my flowers exactly how I envisioned they would be!! Thanks Corporate Daisy for making my wedding magical!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/12/2011

The Corporate Daisy did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted and Jeanne worked with me to make that vision a reality. She worked within my budget and even made some last minute additions that I requested. The day of the wedding she and her staff made sure that everything was absolutely perfect and I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were! I would absolutely recommend her for any occasion but especially weddings.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Christine · Married on 05/07/2011

I used The Corporate Daisy for my wedding and the flowers were amazing! The arrangements made for the tables looked like they were taken right out of a magazine and the bouquets were gorgeous. Everything was perfect! The Corporate Daisy was flexible, professional, and had taken into account everything that I had wanted for my wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Kathleen · Married on 01/16/2010

I went to Corporate Daisy with zero knowledge about flowers or what I wanted. Jeanne had an extended consultation with me (she even had pastries!) and asked questions to get a sense of the type of wedding we were planning, what flowers I liked, what general ideas I had, etc. I walked out of that meeting and cancelled my other appointments for florists. Jeanne originally was just going to do my bouquets, but ended up also doing my centerpieces. She designed two gorgeous ones that were in my price range and reflected the look and feel of our wedding - much better than doing my own! To this day I still think my wedding bouquets are the most gorgeous I've ever seen. They were EXACTLY what I wanted - probably even a little better. The Corporate Daisy is a fantastic business and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/20/2012

The Corporate Daisy's reply:

Thank You I was so lovely to see you and the Hadley she is just beautiful! I was so honored to be part of your wedding day and love that i had a chance to meet your liitle girl in person!