The Corners On The River Reviews

7 | Readyville, TN

7 Reviews for The Corners On The River

The Corners is a beautiful location! Karen (the owner) is so nice and accomodating. I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Aurora · Married on 09/06/2014

I really think there is no better place to have a wedding but at The Corners on the River. The venue is GORGEOUS. Everyone complemented us on how beautiful the place was. Karen and her husband are the nicest, most accommodating people to work with. I can't express with words how wonderful it was to host our wedding there. Not only is the place beautiful at day or night, but it has everything you need. It makes wonderful pictures, and it just makes everything so easy.
    I can't express how happy I was to have found this venue. If I had to do it again, this would be my choice, and if you ask me, I really don't think that you can get any better than The Corners. All it takes is for you to visit it, and talk to Karen, and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    Thanks for everything Karen!

Sent on 09/14/2014

I could not have picked a more beautiful place to have my wedding than at The Corners on the River! The atmosphere and quality of service is exceptional! The features at this venue are absolutely elegant. Karen was so wonderful to work with. She was so helpful and made sure our day was so special. I recommend The Corners on the River as a wedding venue or for any other special event.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Denise · event on 07/05/2013

We had our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at The Corners. We were very pleased with everything . The food and the service was great!

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/29/2013

Bob and Karen Ford provided a picturesque riverside setting for the ceremony and a romantic reception pavilion and grounds that were second to none! Every detail was met and surpassed. They were always professional and offered ideas to achieve the mood we desired. We were highly pleased and would schedule other events with them without hesitation. The dream wedding our daughter anticipated was fulfilled completely.

Sent on 05/26/2014

The venue was amazing!!!!! There is pavilion overlooking the river with a view that is breathtaking. The historic house offers great photo opportunities and the owners are a dream to work with. Just 15 mins from Murfreesboro its easily accessible with country charm. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/14/2014

4.2
      3.0

This venue is great! The owners are really wonderful and helpful.

Sent on 09/02/2015