The Copy Shop Reviews

The Copy Shop 5
The Copy Shop 6
The Copy Shop 7

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2013

We used The Copy Shop for our programs, and a few other special items. We loved our programs. They turned out perfect and were beautiful. They were so flexible and made them so quickly as we were on a time crunch due to being out of state. They were very affordable too. We would use them again for any event!

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/08/2011

We had custom invitations, programs, and thank you notes created by one of the designers for our wedding. We LOVED them and the cost was amazing! We saved so much money and we had beautiful, meaningful and custom invitations for our wedding. We were so happy with our service and the price, I now use them for birth announcements, holiday cards, home decor for our house, etc... I highly recommend anyone and everyone consider The Copy Shop.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Harmony · Married on 05/20/2018

I was very impressed by the invitations I had them make for me. They were quick to respond and valued my ideas and tried to achieve the look I was going for! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Vendor was wonderful. Fast with repsones. The vendor assigned me a designer within 24 hours. Monica answered all of my questions. I placed my order on a Thursday and my order was ready for pick up that Monday monday morning. And the price was very reasonable and the best in town.

Sent on 05/03/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thanks for the review! Congratulations again!

Lindsey · Married on 11/21/2015

The Copy Shop Team is AMAZING! Professional, creative, flexible and affordable, they created beautiful wedding invitations, programs, and thank you cards to match. They worked within my budget and made this step of wedding planning a breeze. I 100% recommend for any printing needs! Stress free printing!

Sent on 01/25/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and hope we can help you in the future with other printing projects.

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/29/2015

I couldn't be happier with my wedding invitations. The Copy Shop was easy to work with, fast production time and reasonably priced.

Sent on 07/05/2015

I was very pleased with The Copy Shop. I got their name from my aunt who had used them for my cousin's wedding. They were very friendly and easy to work with. Very timely with their quotes and rough draft of their designs. Even when we needed a last minute order, they were very accommodating...we got our order with in a few days! Amazing!! Their prices were also VERY reasonable. They have quite the selection too...custom designs as well as catalog orders. The only thing I would have done differently would be to make sure my cream napkins had foil lettering...not the ink ones we got. I thought I had ordered foil, but it could have been my mistake too. Just a small detail that I'm sure they would have corrected had I said something, but I didn't bother since it wasn't a big deal and my engagement was short. I would DEFINANTLY recommend them-Amy is great to work with :)

Sent on 09/09/2014

Maggie · Married on 09/10/2016

Extremely helpful and responsive! I was surprised by the cost as well! Affordable, and great work!

Sent on 03/07/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

Congratulations and thank you for using The Copy Shop!

Heather · Married on 08/29/2014

The Copy Shop was great to work with! Loads of options and quick printing!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

The Copy Shop was very helpful in creating designs and making adjustments as needed in a timely fashion.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Emily · Married on 07/26/2014

Our wedding invitations and programs were beautiful!! We were very pleased with the quality, appearance, and timeliness of all of the products that we ordered. We got many compliments on both the invitations and programs. Awesome work by Monica and her team at The Copy Shop! I highly recommend this business to anyone. Thank you for your wonderful work to help make every detail of our wedding so beautiful and perfect!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

The Copy Shop designed and printed special event signage for our wedding. The signs turned out perfectly and helped add the personalized touch that I was hoping for.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kayleigh · Married on 10/12/2013

3.5

We were very please with how beautiful our invitations came out. We also had wonderful save the dates with our photo on them.

Sent on 11/14/2013

kate · Married on 10/12/2013

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Very responsive, creative, and great at suggesting ideas. Great quality work.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Cymantha · Married on 07/17/2017

LOVED EVERYTHING! Just what i wanted in wedding invitations!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Rachael · Married on 04/12/2014

I am always pleased with the Copy Shop. I was very pleased with the service. My invites turned out great. Although, I wish they had a larger variety of paper weights and options. I wanted to do a 110pound card-stock, but they didn't have that available. I had to go with a 80 pound.

Also, the ink on my invites and envelopes turned out differently. This is my only complaint!

Some of my envelopes came back crooked, so I called to have them fixed and they did it right away free of charge. Service is great!

Sent on 04/01/2014

4.2
      3.5

I was so pleased with the invitations for my daughters wedding. The Copy Shop was so helpful in finding the perfect design. We received many compliments on the invitations.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Abby · Married on 06/23/2017

3.5

I used the Copy Shop for my wedding paper goods and was initially impressed with the quality of work that they presented, but as the day got closer, they made several mistakes in the printing and processing of our order, which required 2 separate reprints. Also, we were repeatedly told pick up dates which needed to be pushed back to a later date. In the end it all worked out, but there were many headaches in the process.

Sent on 08/30/2017

3.6
      2.0

I used The Copy Shop for my thank you cards only. They worked fast and I was pleased with the results.

Sent on 07/03/2015

3.2
      2.5
      3.5

The overall quality and look of the product was good, the price was semi-reasonably. It seemed like it took a while to get proofs and changes back on items.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kelly · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Outrageous!

Don’t trust their Pricing Labels. I came in to ask about printing 1 b&w invitation PDF file on 2 different kinds of paper they offer. In the binder they gave me to pick from each paper is listed as $.22 for a 8x11.5 sheet of paper. When each of my copies were complete they charged me $5!!! That’s ridiculous!! For 2 pieces of paper!!! When walked in and asked about paper options they should have said the disclaimer of if I picked paper from “2nd row” there is a $5 minimum charge- what bad business!! I’m disgusted with this place. What a rip off.

Sent on 02/18/2019

The Copy Shop's reply:

I'm really sorry that you are not happy. Unfortunately, we do have minimums when it comes to printing small jobs. It just a part of being a small business.