The Copy Shop Reviews

The Copy Shop 5
The Copy Shop 6
The Copy Shop 7

Cathy · Married on 11/14/2015

I contacted Amy when we were looking into having someone design our wedding invitations for our daughters wedding. She answered as many of our questions as she could and then suggested we meet with one of their designers. We worked with Lauren on designing the invitations, programs, and escort cards.. She was very helpful and always got back to us right away if we had any questions. We got so many compliments on the invitations and the wedding programs. I would definitely recommend The Copy Shop to anyone looking for a wedding printer! Amy and Lauren were both a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

We are so happy you are pleased with our work and our service. Best wishes to your family.

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2015

We had a wonderful experience with The Copy Shop. They worked with us to create the perfect wedding invitation, program and tag for our favors. Thanks to them we were able to cut half the cost on our order. We worked with Monica and she did a fantastic job. Please if you are looking for someone to for your wedding, contact The Copy Shop!

Sent on 12/03/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you, we are so happy you are pleased with your experience with us! Please refer us on to your friends and family!

The Copy Shop was excellent to work with for our wedding invitations and more! Lauren’s designs were amazing, very creative, and gave our wedding stationary suite a cohesive look from the invitations to the wedding programs and even the seating chart. She often gave us multiple options at different price points so each project fit within our budget. Our invites etc. were less expensive, more personalized, and more beautiful than any of the online retailers. We live about an hour away from Bloomington, so it was really wonderful for us that Lauren was very easy to communicate with through email. We highly recommend working with the Copy Shop!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2015

Monica is one of the best people I've ever worked with! She is receptive to my ideas, forthcoming with her own ideas...very helpful and talented as well. I've really enjoyed the experience so far. I know the final product will be just what we are hoping!

Sent on 06/26/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

We are so happy you are enjoying this experience. We have the best designers!

Rene · Married on 09/05/2015

I would recommend The Copy Shop

Sent on 07/05/2015

Thank you!
  • User4822025 · 2+ years ago

Lauren at the Copy Shop was wonderful to work with! I could not have asked for a better experience. She made sure we got exactly what we were looking for with our save the dates. She's truly amazing at what she does and we definitely plan on going back for our invitations!

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you, we look forward to working with you on your invitations!

The Copy Shop was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made! Beautiful wedding invitations and programs at a very reasonable price! The designers were so helpful and friendly. I had no idea The Copy Shop had so many options and the turn around time is fast for last minute changes that may need to be made!

Sent on 11/24/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Congratulations and let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future.

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

Amy and Monica were so great to work with! They were receptive of my budget, and gave great suggestions to make my invites look beautiful. I had a guest comment they were some of the most beautiful invites they had ever seen. Thank you, Copy Shop for being professional, quick and doing a fantastic job!

Sent on 08/27/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We love creating for our couples!

Wonderful service! Our designer was so helpful, and her work was beautiful. We relieved so many compliments on our wedding invitations! They were able to get us our invitations so quick, and with everything we would need.

Sent on 07/03/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

We love hearing about the compliments our couples receive on their invitations. Congratulations again!

Debbie · Married on 06/20/2015

My invitations were absolutely beautiful...i gave them an image that I wanted. Monica did a fabulous job with them and I couldn't be happier. Got lots of comments from those who received one.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Traci · Married on 06/20/2015

Great quality and time framing. They met my image of what I had wanted for our save the dates, invitations, menu cards and hotel bag thank yous! I definitely recommend any new bride to look into using this Bloomington Copy Shop

Sent on 07/03/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/13/2015

Monica and the staff at the The Copy Shop were so helpful in creating my wedding invites! She listened to all my feedback and somehow knew exactly what I wanted with the littlest guidance. The staff is friendly and quick to respond! Everything was reasonably priced and they were upfront with all costs that would be incurred and offered options for any budget. I would highly recommend using them for all your wedding paper needs! I can't wait to start working on our programs and other paper goods!

Sent on 02/26/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you, we are so happy you were pleased with our work.

Lindsey · Married on 05/09/2015

Very nice and accommodating! Willing to do whatever we needed. Quick replies to questions. We needed to get additional invites and they had them comet within 24 hours!

Sent on 03/09/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased you are happy our services. Please tell all your friends and family! TCS

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE COPY SHOP! They made the graphic design part of the wedding- from invites to programs and thank you cards a breeze! I tried to order my stuff online through Minted or Vista Print to "save money", but I quickly realized it was much more cost effective to go with the Copy Shop. Not to mention I got better quality, custom designed prints that I could actually look at before ordering, instead of the risky “online proof”! The personal touches of a custom designed invite made a huge difference in my opinion. My husband and I got complement after complement on our invites, thank you’s and programs! I would recommend the Copy Shop and its designers to any bride or planner!

Sent on 05/10/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

Jessica, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for choosing The Copy Shop as your wedding printer! We are so happy you are pleased with our services. Congratulations again!

Katie · Married on 03/28/2015

Terrific every step of the way: they worked with us and gave us great ideas, and then helped us do our own thing. They were responsive and incredibly fast. The invitations look GORGEOUS and were significantly less expensive than what I thought they would be. Wonderful all the way!

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for you kind words! Please remember us in the future.
    TCS

The Copy Shop was extremely fast and the quality was awesome!

Sent on 03/16/2015

I used the Copy Shop for my Save the Dates, Wedding invitations, Thank You cards and wedding programs. I had an idea in my head for the save the date and Monica's design was better then I could imagine. I also had them design all of my work so that it was original. They were so helpful, creative and got back to be in a very timely manner. I got tons of compliments on my save the date and invitations that they were the best people had ever seen. The prices were great also and less expensive then other options with much better quality work. I could not have been happier and will continue to use the Copy Shop for any design or printing work! Highly recommend. Was easy to work with via email so do not think you would have to be local to utilize their awesome services.

Thank you so much!
    TCS

Monica is amazing. I highly recommend her work.

Sent on 02/26/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you! We are so fortunate to have great designers on staff.
    TCS

Amazing invitations! Customized to my liking and SO affordable! I'm so happy with results and turn around time and have recommeded The Copy Shop to others!

Thank you!
  • User4821432 · event on 01/10/2015

I was pleased with the service & convenience. Were able to make changes & complete my order by original date of completion. Prices were reasonsble! Awesome design work!!!

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you and please recommend us to your friends!

Laura · Married on 12/21/2014

Monica at the Copy Shop was wonderful. She was so creative and easy to work with. Monica helped me with the Wedding programs, place cards, and tags for the wedding favors. I highly recommend the Copy Shop.

The Copy Shop's reply:

We are so happy you were happy with our services!
    TCS

I was needing some inviations and a seating chart for my wedding and was up against a time crunch and needed them fast. The copy shop assured me that they could get me the proofs and the finished product ahead of schedule and they delivered on that promise and the quality of work was much better than expected. Pricing was affordable and the creativity from the the design team was second to none. I would recommend them to anyone and will certainly use them again when needed.

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you and please recommend us to your friends!

Jenna · Married on 10/18/2014

We had a custom design done for our save the date postcards and invitations. Both designers we worked with were amazing. Everyone at the shop was very professional, helpful and extremely nice to work with. Our proofs were sent to us incredibly quickly (usually only a day or two for design, hours for revisions), there was never a problem getting something changed, revised or corrected. We were printed proofs before ordering and our orders only took a day to finish once we confirmed. I would definitely recommend using The Copy Shop if you want custom invitations at a much lower cost than any of the online options. while we didn't use the mail merge option of having address printed on our envelopes it was definitely something we considered also just for convenience.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Melanie · Married on 10/11/2014

The copy shop provided the seating chart and programs for my wedding, they had many unique designs and styles to choose from, everything turned out great! I am now going through them for my thank you cards, highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/27/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you are happy with our services.

Deandra · Married on 09/20/2014

I gave them very little direction and everything turned out great and they were very quick.

Sent on 03/03/2015

The Copy Shop's reply:

We are so happy you are pleased with our services. TCS