The Copy Shop Reviews

The Copy Shop 5
The Copy Shop 6
The Copy Shop 7

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Our wedding invitations were absolutely amazing! I loved working with The CopyShop and their willingness to work with us to make sure everything is designed to what we envisioned! Highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 09/01/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing The Copy Shop!

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

I am soooo thankful someone recommended The Copy Shop to me for my wedding invitations. I loved how I could stop by the "bridal showroom" just to take a look at what they had to offer without making a firm appointment. After, looking things over I knew this company was exactly who should do our invitations for our big day. I scheduled an appointment with Monica where we sat down and discussed ideas. I told her a little about our wedding style, showed her my swatches, discussed what I wanted and didn't want for our invitations, and explained to her how our guest list was totally massive so I would have to keep things affordable. I felt like we were totally on the same page when I left and that was confirmed when I received my proof in less than 3 days after we met. The proof was incredible and required very few changes. I was super impressed with how well she matched my theme/colors and how quickly she was able to produce something so perfect for such an affordable price. The entire process was seamless and so easy. I cannot believe I was actually considering purchasing from some "cookie-cutter" printing website that didn't really go with our theme, wasn't personalized or unique to our style, wasn't designed by a designer I could actually sit down and brainstorm with, and was 2x as much money. We just sent out our invitations a few days ago and I have already received tons of text messages complimenting them. Many people have said our invites are by far the prettiest they've ever seen. Although, I may be biased I have to agree! Thank you so much for the great work. I really appreciate how special you made the entire wedding invitation process.

Sent on 08/11/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Allie, thank you so much for your review! We really do love working with couples to create a personalized invitations unique to them. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thank you for letting us be a small part of it!

Audrey · Married on 10/07/2017

The Copy Shop is great. Their staff is so friendly and they take the time to create something that not only you love, but that is in your price range. They respond very quickly and they have a quick turn around time! I highly recommend using The Copy Shop, especially Monica! She was great!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend the Copy Shop! We used them for my daughter's wedding. We worked with Lauren on wedding invitations, programs and a seating chart. She did an outstanding job of designing and helping us with paper/envelope/ink/color selections - the finished product was just beautiful. Lauren had so many great suggestions on aspects of design and printing that we would have never considered! Lauren was also extremely responsive and I never felt stressed because she made everything easier. I also thought the pricing was highly competitive - plus you get the design service and outstanding customer service from everyone in the store. I highly recommend The Copy Shop!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Bianca · Married on 09/23/2017

I could not have been happier with the service I received from the Copy Shop, but specifically from Tess! She saw my vision for my invitations and brought them to life. Within the next week, I was assembling and handing out invites! Timely, professional, patient... all of the above. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/22/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Bianca, thanks so much for the glowing review. We are thrilled that you are so happy with Tess and the work she does for The Copy Shop. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

I'm so glad that I used the Copy Shop for our wedding invitations. I had it in my head that having a professional make our invites would be expensive, but they were so comparable in price to the ones you can make yourself online, and they look a TON better! I'll definitely recommend them in the future.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely loved working with Lauren! She was very fast and had great ideas! I loved my invitations and programs! I have recommended them to other people and they have loved them too!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Devyn · Married on 08/26/2017

Monica did an AMAZING job on all of our printed items for the wedding! She was so fast to respond and created our vision, at a very reasonable price! I have already recommended her to multiple girlfriends for their upcoming weddings. Thank you so much, Copy Shop!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Allison · Married on 07/23/2017

Tess was great- I will definitely use the copy shop again in the future!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Anna · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with The Copy Shop on our save the dates and wedding invitations. We got exactly what we were looking for and they were one of a kind. We definitely would encourage family and friends to work with The Copy Shop in the future!

Sent on 04/25/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding! Congratulations! Please call if we can help you with any future printing projects!

Tammy · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a fabulous experience with The Copy Shop! They helped us with everything? from addressing our save the date and invitation envelopes for us, to creating our invitations. The work was high quality, quick, and exactly what we paid for. Most pleased.

Sent on 03/21/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you Tammy! Congratulations on marriage! We are so pleased that you were happy with our services. Thank you for choosing The Copy Shop for your wedding printing.

Nancy · Married on 06/03/2017

Copy Shop provides outstanding service at a reasonable price. We are so happy with our invitations and would recommend future brides/couples to Copy Shop of Bloomington/Normal Il. Great to work with and very creative and responsive.

Sent on 03/17/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you Nancy! As the mother of the bride, we are very happy you are pleased with our services. Congratulations to the happy couple and to your whole family. Thank you for choosing The Copy Shop!

Natilie · Married on 06/02/2017

My experience at the copy shop was better than I could've imagined! Everyone was so helpful and always so timely and responsive. Everything was done perfectly and for such an amazing price I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

The copy shop is the best! We worked with Tess for our save the dates and invitations. She was very professional, creative, and really took the time to make sure everything looked like pictures I had shown her, while still adding her own personal touches. The prices are unbeatable, and they are incredibly fast with all of their services. We plan to use The Copy Shop after the wedding for our thank you cards, and for any other printing services we may need! We can't thank you enough Tess!

Sent on 01/19/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thanks Megan for taking the time to give us a review on our services. We are so happy you are please with our invitations and the service you received from our designer Tess. Congratulations and please tell all your friends to come and see us for all their printing needs!

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2017

Great Job! The copy shop gave us plenty of options to choose from.

Sent on 03/27/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for using The Copy Shop! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Laurie · event on 03/11/2017

Very helpful! Everything was done with perfection!

Sent on 04/03/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you Laurie! We are so happy you are happy with the work we did for you! Congratulations on your marriage and please be sure to tell your friends and family about us.

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

The Copy Shop was quick to respond and get my order complete. They did it at a fraction of the cost of Etsy or anything online but same great quality. I will continue to use them for anything I can get from them in the future. Great business!

Sent on 03/21/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Ashley, thank you for your kind words. Congratulations on your wedding! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and we are so happy you were happy with everything. Thank you for choosing The Copy Shop!

Amy · Married on 01/27/2017

Enjoyed working with Tess! Everything from the first meeting, design, to price and turn around time! They have great options for anyone in their wedding room! Look forward to working with you all again!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

I used the Copy Shop for both my Save the Dates & Wedding Invitations, Monica was great to work with! She was patient during my appointments and listened to what I was looking for and made it happen! I would highly recommend their services as a whole.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

I worked with Lauren to create the Save the Dates for my wedding, and I had a wonderful experience! She took the few ideas I had along with the location/subtle theme of my wedding and created a unique product that was unlike any other save the date I had seen. During every step of the design process, I received a proof and had to approve it prior to the final print. She was willing to print off a sample one for each design as well and make any changes we felt were necessary. I felt SO much more comfortable doing this rather than ordering from a random place online because I could actually see a printed copy of my save the date before all of them were printed. Overall, I had a wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/01/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for supporting local businesses. We are happy you are please with our service. Our designers really are great at taking our customer's ideas and making them a reality. Congratulations!

Julie · Married on 08/28/2016

We weren't able to find the look we wanted for our invitations online through Etsy, Minted, etc. After one meeting with Monica, graphic designer, at the Copy Shop, she was able to capture what we wanted and use that theme for our invitations & all reception paper needs (placecards, table signage, etc.). It created a really polished look to have our invitations collaborate with the reception. We absolutely loved the design & quality received from the Copy Shop! The added bonus is that we thought the price was incredibly reasonable/competitive as well.

Sent on 09/08/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

We are so happy that you were pleased with our services! Congratulations again, and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.

liz · Married on 08/06/2016

Copy Shop is amazing. They are great to work with and created a completely personalized invitation exactly how I wanted it. Monica was amazing.

Sent on 03/14/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Liz, thank you for review! Congratulations on your wedding and thank for letting us be a small part of your special day. We think Monica is pretty amazing too!

Kelsey · Married on 07/30/2016

I loved getting a proof before we went to print, it's a nice "double check" before you spend tons of money! The staff was super helpful deciding all the small details!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you, we are happy you were pleased with your experience. Please tell others about us! The Copy Shop

Couldn't ask for better customer service, reasonable pricing, and quickness in delivery! The Copy Shop is a one-stop shop for all of your wedding printing needs!

Sent on 02/29/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for choosing us for your wedding printing. Please remember us in the future for work or personal printing.

Dawn · Married on 02/21/2016

The Copy Shop was professional and easy to use! They had quick turn around and great ideas and made the experience ??

Sent on 03/12/2016

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you Dawn, we are so happy you were pleased with our work. Congratulations and best wishes on a very happy life!