The Cooking Studio, Inc. Reviews

8 | Oakdale, NY

8 Reviews for The Cooking Studio, Inc.

8 The Cooking Studio, Inc. Reviews

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Tracy and her team are amazing. She helped with my dad's wedding in June 2016 and helped with mine just two weeks ago. Her and her team were on top of everything. At one point, I was talking to a few friends about the empanadas being passed around and how I was trying to find them because they were so good, to which my friends heartily agreed. My attendant, Danielle, apparently overheard the conversation and radioed "We need empanadas for the bride" and all of a sudden a huge tray came up to my friends and I as well as a private plate of empanadas for me. This is just a small example of how on top of everything they were all night. Tracy was also great and maneuvering sticky situations. My husband's Aunt is an alcoholic who relapsed right before the wedding. Tracy managed to smoothly and calmly take a drink out of her hands as if it was nothing and effortlessly help us manage that situation. Our wedding had a speakeasy theme and we came up with secret passcodes for drinks. We handed the bartenders a secret menu and they were so great about it, really getting into it. Our guests had so much fun! Throughout the process, Tracy was very accommodating and always had my budgetary concerns in mind. She wasn't very involved in the planning stages, as my dad and I mostly did that ourselves, but she coordinated everything for the day of the event and was in charge of the catering. She and her team were completely indispensable.

George catered the food for both my dad's wedding and mine plus the brunch we had the next day. Boy can this guy cook! He's got a huge variety of cooking skills. My dad's wedding was very traditional with a sit down menu of steak, chicken, fish, but he also had stations during the cocktail hour ranging from pasta to sushi. My wedding was a buffet of Latino and Caribbean foods. There's seriously no end to what George can do. Everything is delicious!

Tracy · Married on 08/05/2017

I have used the cooking studio many times. They never disappoint! The quality of food and service is off the charts!!

Alexandra · Married on 07/15/2017

The food was out of this world!!!! George and his team stunned on every single detail at our wedding. I was really able to step away and trust them to amaze my guests with their awesome menu. From start to finish, working with George, he was reassuring and just as excited as us about our wedding. Our guests are still talking about the wonderful food and variety!

Thank you George and your team, you have made our special day the most memorable for us and our guests!

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2017

Chef George and his staff were awesome! The food was excellent, the attention to detail was great , and the guests couldn't stop eating!

Tina · Married on 06/11/2017

We were searching for an offsite catering company for our wedding. We met with several different companies and then found The Cooking Studio. They were by far the most accommodating, professional and innovative company we met with. They took their time and helped us put together the most perfect menu we had envisioned. From our cocktail hour down to desserts everything was absolutely delicious! My phone hasn’t stopped ringing with my guests raving about the food and service. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making a very important piece of our wedding PERFECT! George and his team are hands down, THE BEST!
    Tina & Greg
    06.11.17

Elaine · Married on 06/18/2016

The food was absolutely AMAZING! We had a sit down dinner for 150 guests in our barn on our property. We offered 4 different entrees. All of the food was cooked on the premises and everything was cooked to perfection and hot and delicious. You will not find anyone better than George. He is the owner and is a fantastic chef. You will not be disapponted.

Joy · event on: 07/21/2017

The cooking Studio was by far one of my favorite and most pleasurable vendors to deal with while planning our corporate event! George and his team executed exactly what we wanted and then some!! Starting from the availability to initially meet with George, to the tastings, the infinate menu (George can do it all!!) to the presentation and the overall service was amazing! George was very responsive --always called or emailed me back right away when I had a question. Everyone is still raving how delicious everything was! The cooking studio is now on my speed dial for future events--business or personal! Thank you George to you and your Team!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

When my caterer cancelled on me last minute, The Cooking Studio was there to save the day! My guests could not stop talking about the food! My family has used the Cooking Studio now for all our events! I highly recommend them!