The Connellys Reviews

16 | Mount Pleasant, SC

16 Reviews for The Connellys

Kristin · Married on 12/08/2012

The Connellys were amazing!!! Very professional and so fun to work with!! If you are looking for the very best photos for you wedding, you must choose The Connellys. You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/23/2012

The Connelly's documented our wedding, were professional, on time, gracious, and then had our pictures ready less than a month later. I can't say enough good things about them. If you are in doubt, USE THEM!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/09/2012

The Connellys were fabulous and so fun to work with. They were able to accommodate specific needs/requests for our wedding weekend and were a pleasure. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They provided a wonderful end product for such a reasonable cost.

• O

Olivia · Married on 03/16/2012

Photos were a HUGE priority of mine and the Connelly's were amazing! They were prompt in communicating and very professional. They answered all my questions and I completely trust them to do a great job! Working with them was stress free!

Sent on 03/29/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/16/2012

The Connelly's are fantastic! The photography at our wedding was one of our priorities and the Connelly's did an amazing job! They were easy to work with and very responsive. I highly recommended them!!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Sara · Married on 05/28/2011

The Connellys were wonderful-I loved my wedding pictures and Darrell was great to work with. I highly recommend them!

Jenna · Married on 03/04/2011

I truly cannot say enough good things about Darrell and Eleanor. From the first time I talked to Darrell, to the night of the wedding he made me feel completely comfortable and was sincerely interested in getting to know my husband and I. The Connelly's are extremely talented and have this amazing talent of telling your wedding story through pictures. I would recommend The Connelly's to anyone I know and wish them all the best. They deserve it!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Danielle · Married on 11/06/2010

We had to change our wedding at the last second and lost our photographer. We knew Darell Connelly because he helped us build our house. The Connellys gladly stepped in to shoot our wedding and they did an AMAZING Job. We are so thankful the Connellys changed their schedule, we could not have asked for a better photography team.

Janiece & Mike · Married on 10/24/2010

Darrell and Eleanor Connelly were wonderful to work with! They truly care about you and providing you with the best quality pictures around. All of our pictures are stunning and we are just in awe over them! We could not have asked for better photographers, and are so grateful to the Connellys for documenting our wedding day.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Cathi Leigh · Married on 05/22/2010

Darrell and Eleanor were great! By far the best vendor we worked with while planning our wedding. The quality of their pictures was unbeatable as was the ease of working with them...whether it was scheduling or the natural carefreeness they created for us while being in front of the camera. One of the funnest parts about our wedding was the Photo Wall. All of our guests had the best time, and now we have tons of great memories captured!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Kelley · Married on 09/05/2009

Darrell Brock was incredible to work with. He was so flexible and his images are beautiful. Most of all he was fun to work with. I would highly recommend him and am certain you would be pleased with his work. I have already hired Darrell for a second event.

Sent on 09/13/2009

Abby · Married on 06/26/2009

Darrell was so completely wonderful to work with. He was genuinely interested in getting to know us way before we met him in person. We weren't told to tilt our head, lower our chin, but to relax and enjoy each other. We didn't feel like a photographer was following us around all the time; we felt as though we were just hanging out with a good friend. He did an amazing job at capturing our love for each other because he too loves love. We love and cherish our pictures, and we also gained a new friend in the process.

Sent on 08/16/2009

Katie · Married on 08/04/2012

We had The Connellys take our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos. My husband and I were so happy that we chose The Connellys to be our photographers. We were so thrilled with the quality of work they produced and Darrell made us both feel so comfortable while taking pictures. I would highly recommend them to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Amy · Married on 08/25/2012

The Connellys were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! They went above and beyond to make an out-of-town wedding couple feel right at home. The whole process was so easy, and they were there for us at every step of the way. We still get comments all the time about how amazing our wedding photos are! We are so lucky to have been able to work with Connellys, and now we have beautiful images to cherish forever!!!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Molly · Married on 04/07/2012

Working with Darrell was one of the best wedding decisions we made. From the first time we met him, we knew we liked him and he didn't disappoint. We were able to work with him on our engagement session photos which gave us a good sense of his style and were blown away by the images. We hired him to shoot both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day and the images are beautiful. He was really able to capture the essence of the day--from putting on my dress to walking down the aisle with my dad to one-on-one shots with my new husband--he got it all. He has a great eye and was really able to not only capture all the "important" moments, but also grab some of those more intimate moments that you want to remember. His pictures are true art and we are so glad that we will be able to relive the day over and over :)

Sent on 08/22/2012

Lesley · Married on 05/25/2012

The Connellys captured our wedding and we could not be happier with the images. We did have an unfortunate experience where we were unable to receive a few images,but I know that this was my their fault. It was a hiccup with technology.

The Connellys's reply:

So sorry those few images were corrupt. We are delighted they were not during one of the big moments. : )