93 Reviews for The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills - Inn Credible Caterers

Buffet (1)
Family Style (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
93 The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills - Inn Credible Caterers Reviews

The staff at Patriot Hills was fantastic from start to finish. Gina and Trish were great to work with leading up to our wedding and Mary made sure the day went as smooth as possible. Our guests loved the variety and quality of the food and the staff provided excellent service.

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow, what an incredible event - and I wouldn't have wanted to have it anywhere else. The food, the venue, the location, the service, attention to detail and security that your day will be flawless is all there. Tim and I had our reception at the Clubhouse at Patriot Hills on 11/04/17 and it was a dream come true. The guests raved about the food - I'm still hearing about it! Everything was arranged as we imagined it would be, and Gina did an amazing job meeting with us to get everything set up. Honestly, the process was simple and seamless - the only thing that I wish we were able to do a little more of was food tasting. We did the tasting in January which was wonderful and had a few of the items we ended up picking but the only other tasting was in July on a Saturday afternoon which we were unable to attend - however, with that being said - everything was so good at the first tasting we were confident we couldn't go wrong and we were SO happy with our choices (and again, so were our guests!). I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of, and was really waited on hand and food by the amazing staff. You really couldn't find more caring, honest, and wonderful people to help make your day the best day of your life. The room was big enough to hold our 250 guests, and the dance floor was a great size too. 100% would recommend, we are so glad we chose Patriot Hills as our venue.

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Patriot Hills is a beautiful venue! It exceeded my expectations! The food choice was amazing..they had so much to choice from and everything was delicious. We got married on the beautifullly landscaped outside patio looking over the Hudson valley. There are plenty of areas to capture pictures. Gina was so sweet and great to work with. It was the best night of our lives.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved Patriot Hills. All of the staff were amazing, from Trish and Gina, to the bartenders, to the waitstaff. Our guests were raving! The food was over-the-top both in options, quality and presentation. The grounds and hall were meticulously kept and everyone was very accommodating. We had the pleasure of working both with Trish and Gina and their professionalism was unmatched. They were knowledgeable, responsive and super helpful! Gina even tracked down my husband and made sure he ate some dinner. I was never without a drink in my hand for more than five minutes. Everyone was so attentive. If I could rate Patriot Hills and their staff higher than a 5 I mostly certainly would., they come with our highest recommendation. We hope to have another party or event there in the future. A++ for service, food, quality, professionalism and responsiveness! Thank you all so much for helping make our wedding so incredibly amazing and memorable not only for us, but for our guests as well!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We are so glad we chose the Clubhouse at Patriot Hills for our wedding! Trish and Gina, the wedding coordinators, were so easy to work with and SO helpful as we went through the process - and even though Trish was with us day-of, it was great to be able to work with both women seamlessly as we went along. Patriot Hills offers tremendous value for the money - we had the most gorgeous, abundant wedding and didn't break the bank to do it. There was an insane amount of delicious food - multiple people told us it was the best cocktail hour they'd ever been to, with the best appetizers. All the vendors they work closely with were terrific. It's a beautiful setting - our outdoor ceremony was stunning. And it really just felt like everything was easy start to finish, since so much was provided. Day of, their team couldn't have been better - Mary, the maitre 'd, was always on hand to offer my husband and me drinks, food, or whatever we needed. I highly recommend the Clubhouse at Patriot Hills for your wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/2/17, 7 Reviews

Last night was amazing.
How could I thank the staff at Patriot Hills enough for taking such great care of us on the best day of our lives? Gina was absolutely fabulous to us from day one. The best was when Gina, my husband, and myself were sitting on the office floor planning and going through all of our decor to make sure our day was going to be perfect. She made us truly feel at home. She worked with us to help stay within our budget, gave us great recommendations, and walked us through the planning process. She was so great!
Mary was our attendant who was AMAZING. She made sure that we actually sat down and ate our fabulous meal. We never needed to go to the bar ONCE because we always had a fresh drink throughout the night. We were so lucky to have her!
My family and friends have not stopped raving about the food and the beautiful scenery. My guests have been posting their photos all day!! This was the best day of our lives and Patriot Hills was so extremely perfect.

Thank you all so much from the bottom of our hearts, it means so much.

~Samantha & Lee Burket

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Barware, Glassware

I recently had my wedding (June 2017) for 125 people at this venue and family and friends are still raving about the food! Patriot Hills is beautiful venue in a great location and the food is excellent. The space is large and simple, but elegant, and never gaudy. The staff was wonderful from day one all the way through my wedding day. The food was wonderful and they even sent us home with leftovers from cocktail hour! I loved everything about this venue and highly recommend it!

Profile Picture allison, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My husband and I seriously can't rave about Patriot Hills enough! We held our wedding there in May 2017 and every single thing from the day we booked in August 2015 to the big day was completely perfect. Throughout our engagement, we worked with Gina who was absolutely AWESOME! She made everything so simple, was always available/happy to answer any questions we had and made us feel so at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was present at our event along with our amazing maitre d', Mary, who did everything possible to make our evening spectacular and to make us feel special. Gina and Mary's expertise really shined on our wedding day when everything went perfectly smooth and was decorated/set up exactly how we asked them to. The entire staff was amazing and so professional as well!

Our original intent was to hold our ceremony outside, but it wound up being one of the rainiest days ever, so the ceremony was moved inside. I know first-hand that this can be a sad reality when you’re envisioning an outdoor ceremony, but I could not believe how gorgeous and cozy feeling it was inside. ALSO, the food was just outstanding – our wedding was two weeks ago and people are still raving about the food. All in all, Patriot Hills is an amazing venue and we highly recommend holding an event here – the people and food are fantastic and we couldn’t have envisioned our day more perfectly! Thank you so much to Patriot Hills!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

If I could give 10 stars I would!! We reached out to 100 venues (between NY and NJ). Patriot hills was just that great!

I love Patriot hills, Gina especially! I'm a type A person and Patriot hills helped me make my wedding preparation an ease and the wedding day itself stress free. Everything was perfect! It's nearly a year since we've gotten married but people still talk about our wedding.

A. Place- Patriot hills is just stunning!! My wedding was set in October and it was a bit cloudy in the AM. But as soon as the wedding started (during sun set), the winds settled down and you could just see the scenery in the background. Stunning!!

B. Staff- they were so professional! We didn't go hungry back to the hotel. Our maitre D' kept on feeding us between breaks and giving us drinks. Very attentive!

C. Menu- When friends talk about wedding menus, they still talk about the great food they've had. Take note, there's a lot of food.. but great quality. * my hubby told me last week that he wished patriot hills has a restaurant where we can go eat LOL

In my mind, my wedding is what all my friends are trying to achieve and it wouldn't be possible without Gina and her team.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!- Les & Ben

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and got married at Patriot Hills a little over a year ago and we still cant stop thinking about our amazing night! After just having a baby we started looking at venus for our big day and from the moment we met Gina and set eyes on the beautiful ballroom with amazing views we knew we were in love! We figured since it was this amazing there was no way our budget would allow it based on our previous venue visits but we were pleasantly surprised! Gina helped us every bit of the way and was so accomodating, she is amazing! The food was the best by far wedding food I have had, especially the wide selection for the cocktail hour. I cannot say enough great things about Gina and Patriot Hills!
-Gina and Luis Gonzalez

Profile Picture Gina, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

I can’t say enough good things about the Clubhouse at Patriot Hills! From our very first visit with Gina we knew this would be the place for our wedding. The setting is absolute stunning with beautiful views of the Hudson Valley and there are lots of locations on the property where you can take gorgeous photos. Throughout the entire planning process Gina answered our many questions quickly and honestly and was able to accommodate any special requests we had.

The day of our event was flawless and more than we could have hoped for. The food was delicious and abundant, our guests are still commenting on how great the cocktail hour and dinner were. We also had the pie table for dessert which was a fun and festive option for our fall wedding - the guests really loved it! Our maitre d’ Mary did an awesome job! Anytime we thought of something we wanted or needed, Mary was already making it happen. She made sure we were on schedule throughout the night which allowed us both to just relax and enjoy the evening. She was also very attentive to our families and made sure they were well taken care of all evening which we really appreciated. The bar staff was also top notch, they were efficient which meant there was hardly ever a wait at the bar and they remembered everyone’s orders and had them ready by the time they made it to the bar. Look no further than the Clubhouse at Patriot Hills for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We chose The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills - Inn Credible Caterers for our September 4th wedding. All of the staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating and our Maitre D Mary made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night. Gina and Trish are both so welcoming and flexible and made the planning process very easy. They offer a variety of packages to fit your wedding budget and there is a large selection of food for cocktail hour and dinner, all of which is delicious! The venue itself is beautiful and provides both indoor and outdoor space where you can capture some beautiful photos. If you are looking for a great venue at a great price, The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills is a must!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We are so glad we booked Patriot Hills for our wedding! Gina was phenomenal and made sure that everything was perfect leading up to our wedding, and even during our wedding. Gina and the team at PH were so attentive and accommodating. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7035996, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There is probably nothing more that I could possibly add to everyone's positive reviews about The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills. However, I will talk about my/our own personal experience there. I have been to many events held here, as well as one I ran for my son's Tricky Tray for school in March of 2015. The Staff from beginning to end was phenomenal. We were looking to have an outdoor wedding, at home, just a few months later. With being busy with our kids, time just flew and there was no way we can plan something like that. John then suggested that we speak to Gina Kelly about having our wedding at The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills since I had raved about it in my prior experience with them. He said, " you already know that we will be in GREAT hands. The food and service is top notch". Without hesitation, I contacted Gina immediately. In less than four to five months, we planned to have our ceremony there followed by an amazing Cocktail Reception on May 6, 2016. We did NOT want the traditional wedding. John and I wanted continuous food and music, where our children and our guests, felt as if it was one BIG party. With that being said, we got EXACTLY what we wanted. We were to have our ceremony on the beautiful patio, but mother nature did not work out for us. We decided to not take the risk and that morning, chose to have the ceremony indoors, which was just as beautiful, in front of the picture window, overlooking the grounds. People were still able to hang out outside during the evening as the rain held off, although a little chilly. I can not say enough about The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills, Inn Credible Caterers, Gina Kelly, our Maitre D (Mary), our bartenders & all the other wonderful Staff there. The food & service are MOST certainly top notch and you will not be disappointed. Everything was perfect & with that, we thank you, for helping us make one of our most important memories of blending our family together, one of the MOST unforgettable nights for us all!

Profile Picture Erica , 5/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres

Everything about Patriot Hills is amazing. The staff, food and venue made our rustic wedding perfect. Gina and Mary were so sweet and helpful! The food was delishous! Everyone raved on how much and how great the food was. The venue fit our look and outside space was so nice for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Darlene, 4/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the minute we walked in, we were impressed with Patriot Hills. They answered every email quickly, and made sure to take care of every need we had. Gina was incredible during the planning process; we knew we were in good hands. Day of between Gina and Mary we didn't have to worry about anything. Mary was phenomenal and took care of every need we had. This is an amazing place to have a wedding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

We cannot imagine any place better than Patriot Hills to have had our wedding. We hosted both the ceremony and the party at the venue, which is conveniently just a short drive out of NYC. The hall itself is lovely and light-filled and the staff is a dream - accountable, accommodating, and delightful to work with. We worked primarily with Gina, but everyone we encountered was a pro through and through. Every detail of the day was in perfect order and we didn't spend a moment of it worrying about logistics. Would highly recommend Patriot Hills to anyone!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Server(s)

Great! Only thing I wish is that we got to take home food for the people who didn't show up!

Profile Picture Charlie, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

My husband and I were married at The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills on September 19, 2015. From the very beginning, we knew we were in a place that truly wanted our wedding day to be special. Trish and Gina were more than accommodating for all of my details and requests (and I had a ton!) Everything turned out exactly how we wanted it and they did everything with a smile on their faces!

The food at cocktail hour is unlike anything you have ever seen! Your guests will be talking about the display and quality of food for weeks after your wedding! The farm to table station and raw bar were so unique and constantly replenished with amazingly fresh food. We had a personalized ice sculpture of our college logo (we are college sweethearts) and it turned out exactly like the picture I had provided.

During the reception, the room was set exactly as requested. Mary, our maitre d', was attentive to my husband and I throughout the entire evening. She consistently made sure our drinks were replenished and politely reminded us to slow down, eat some food, and enjoy the moment. My husband and I wanted to try as much food as possible and she offered to create a platter of all the meal choices. We did, and all three were amazing!

We also opted for the Viennese hour at our wedding and we are glad we did! From the bananas foster, freshly filled cannoli's, smores station, and fried zeppole's--it was incredible and everyone went home full and talking about it!

The food, ambiance, and professionalism at Patriot Hills are what allows them to stand apart from other catering facilities in the area. We cannot recommend them enough and look forward to using them for many more events in our future. Thanks to Gina, Trish, and all the amazing staff for making sure our wedding day was everything we dreamed it would be!

Profile Picture Katrina , 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

My husband and I looked at a few reception halls before finding Patriot Hills. We left those halls feeling like either something was missing or that we would go bankrupt if we chose one of them. After visiting Patriot Hills, deciding to choose them for our reception location was a no-brainer! From the bridal suite and the bathrooms to the outdoor back patio and the reception room, everything is incredibly beautiful. Working with Trish and Gina was amazing. They are both so personable and caring. They really want the bride and groom to have the best time ever without having to worry about a thing! Our maitre'd was also amazing! There is so much food to choose from and it is all so unbelievably delicious- my guests still rave about how amazing the food was at both the cocktail hour and during the reception. If you are looking for an affordable place that is beautiful and has amazing food, this is it!!

Thank you Trish and Gina for making our night more than we ever dreamed it could be! xxoo Meaghan and Billy

Profile Picture Meaghan, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Let's face it- there are 3 things that make a wedding unforgettable- the venue number one, the photographer, and the music. The Clubhouse at Patriot Hills was perfect in every single way. Gina was there for us from the moment we walked in that first time and said we are thinking about having our wedding there. We actually were invited back that same day for a tasting. From the moment we said yes and left our first deposit, which was a few days after our tasting, if we had any questions, she answered them promptly and honestly. The day of the wedding, Mary, Gina, and the entire staff were unbelievable. They delivered in every facet. Now for the food- you will read many reviews raving about it. And it is all true. You and your guests will be talking about how great it is for days! And there was plenty of it. You don't have to worry during cocktail hour about guests waiting on lines forever just to get something, and the staff always walks around with full trays. The venue itself is just beautiful. We were fortunate to have our ceremony outside on the patio. You can't beat the scenery. But even if you have it indoors, it is just a beautiful room. Overall, I give the place 5 stars because everything was perfect. Couldn't ask for more.

Profile Picture Marc , 5/17/15, 3 Reviews
4.2

Staff were great! Everyone loved the food!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My fiance and I found Patriot Hills early in our search; we booked it within 1 month of our engagement. Working with Trish and later Kayla, we planned what turned out to be the true wedding of our dreams.
My husband and I weren't overly picky or precise, but every question we had was answered promptly. When it came time to taste and to plan our menu, we couldn't have been happier. I'm pretty sure I went to bed at least one night a week dreaming of the upcoming food at the wedding. And the night of, I DEFINITELY ate my fill. I appreciated that Mary made sure we ate...at every meal. Most brides regret not eating. I can honestly say I ate, and so did my husband.
The wedding was beyond incredible. Not only did Mary and Kayla assist me at every interval of the evening, they were happy and gracious and truly seemed to just want me and my husband to be happy. We definitely felt that they were on our team, working for our night to be the greatest we'd had. They totally delivered. Mary and Kayla actually helped me to, at the last minute, cut a layer from my gown. I was freaked out and having some difficulty walking but like true professionals, they made the cuts and got me back on the dance floor.

Everyone is still raving about the venue: how stunning the ceremony was in front of the window and how delicious the food was. We opted for a Viennese Hour, and it was beyond expectations.
The only thing that was off was our signature cocktail: we planned and verified our choices and specified no overly sugary drinks but on the night of the featured cocktail was a sugary spring drink. Not a huge issue -- pretty disappointing but definitely did not put a damper on our day.
Patriot Hills and the staff made our wedding more than we expected. The people, the food and the beauty of the venue itself made it the perfect setting to marry

Profile Picture User4203510, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Patriot Hills for any bride and groom! They are an amazing group of people, with a beautiful venue. Their food is incredible too (especially their cocktail hour!) They are so accommodating and personable to their brides. Gina is such a great person. She helped us out when we needed a babysitter for our ring bearer, she was always professional and timely with her responses! We love her! Our Maitre D was amazing on our wedding day-so attentive and caring! It made our day that much better!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews