11 Reviews for The Click Chick Photography

11 The Click Chick Photography Reviews

Mackenzie and her husband are a great team! Tell them exactly what you want and they will dedicate their time to getting those special shots! She is very talented and I was so happy with my end results! She is also very helpful with everything and is very genuine! Make sure you take advantage of the fact that she asks which pictures you want her to try to take during your event! Definitely recommend to others! She is very profesisonal!

Profile Picture Ambar, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so blessed to have met Mackenzie. She was so great to work with. She was professional and accommodating throughout the entire wedding planning process. She did a great job and went above and beyond what was asked of her. I was so behind with completing wedding task. One of the task was completing the photo backdrop. It was the fun addition I did not want to do without, however, it was looking like it was not going to happen. At the last minute Mackenzie stepped in and offered her creative skills. She set her camera down and went to work on the backdrop and I am so thankful that she did. She is very talented.
She was easy to work with and was willing to do anything we asked. I was so pleased with Mackenzie and her husband who was present as well. The wedding photos were great. Mackenzie also did our engagement photos and they were fab! Very pleased! I will be calling Mackenzie for our next milestone for sure.

Profile Picture Lathcha, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mackenzie was great to work with for our engagement shoot. Despite neither of us being comfortable in front of the camera, she made us feel at ease!

Profile Picture User4299621, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mackenzie was absolutely awesome for my fiance and I! We live in North Carolina, but really wanted our engagement pictures to be taken in Charleston, SC. This is where Mackenzie came in. We seemed to have as much time as we needed, I never felt like Mackenzie was rushing us, she just was all about us and getting what we wanted. She had so many fantastic ideas that made the pictures look amazing. She was so helpful! The finished product was more than I ever imagined-absolutely beautiful. It also helped that Mackenzie was so awesome at responding to me so quickly, with utilizing texting! She rocked!

Profile Picture User3355893, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have hired The Click Chick for more than just my wedding. She photographed my brother-in-laws 30th surprise birthday party and it was amazing. When she photographed my engagement the photos turned out amazing and she had a great deal as far as the price goes. The click chick Photography, photographed my wedding as well, she brought an assistant to help capture all of the memories. She has a great I when it comes to the children involved in the wedding. It is unbelievable the way that her eye picked up light and the way that her eye picks up people. I would totally recommend the click chick photography for any occasion someone is wanting to have photographed.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Cake

Mackenzie knows what she's doing. She's got a great eye, is patient, and professional. Wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture jess, 6/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pictures are amazing! We get compliments all the time on them. The wedding album is so cool and so different than what we've seen at other places. Absolutely amazing work!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Click Chick Photography was easy to work with and affordable. Wehad a lot of great pictures to choose from after our wedding.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mackenzie did a beautiful job with both our engagement and wedding pictures. She was so easy to work with, her rates are reasonable, and the finished photographs are gorgeous. I always recommend Mackenzie to any newly engaged family and friends. Having such high-quality photographs from your wedding day is truly invaluable.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mackenzie was fabulous! She did a wonderful job on our engagement pictures and can hardly wait to see the wedding pictures! She was very professional and "hid in the background" during our ceremony and reception. She was there to capture the memories of my big day from the moment I put on my dress to the second we became husband and wife. Her rates are very affordable and she is able to travel between Louisville and Lexington to meet your needs. Her work is of the upmost quality and I would certainly recommend her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/22/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mackenzie Clark took beautiful pictures for us, and for a great price. I felt very comfortable with her, and she was incredibly flexible. I have recommended her to all the brides-to-be that I know!

Profile Picture Terra, 7/28/07, 5 Reviews