THE CLAYTON VENUES Reviews

72 | Scottsdale, AZ

72 Reviews for THE CLAYTON VENUES

72 THE CLAYTON VENUES Reviews

Kristie · Married on 05/12/2018

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue than Clayton on the Park for our dream wedding! We picked the venue because of it's modern, crisp atmosphere but had no idea what an an amazing experience we were in for. Sara and Andrea were so wonderful and responsive throughout the process, making sure all the details were were looking for were handled. The staff was phenomenal on our wedding day and the food...I cannot even begin to count the number of people that said it was the best wedding food ever! Everything was flawless from start to finish and couldn't have been any more perfect!

Annie · Married on 06/10/2017

Clayton on the Park was the PERFECT venue for our dream wedding! We were looking for a completely indoors venue for 150 guests since our wedding was in June. Sara and Jane were amazing in helping us put our vision together by fully utilizing the space for both our ceremony and reception. They were so accommodating to all of our needs and were very responsive. We had our ceremony upstairs, which was beautiful with all of the natural light the windows let in. After the ceremony, the Clayton staff very quickly flipped the same room for our guests to enjoy cocktail hour. The dinner was beautifully prepared downstairs, and we went back upstairs for the reception and desserts. The evening flowed seamlessly! We also loved that there were so many beautiful spots for photography right outside of the venue. Our guests raved about the modern and clean space, the very friendly staff, and mostly the delicious food! We couldn't have asked for more for our special day!

Katie · Married on 03/26/2017

We were married here and I can not state enough how wonderful the experience was. Everything from the food, and drinks to the security guard made the experience truly perfect and better than I could have imagined. Plus it for beautifully in our budget and we had money left over!!!

Courtney · Married on 02/10/2017

The Clayton on the Park exceeding our expectations at our wedding. The space was totally different than typical wedding venues and it was beautiful! We had the ceremony upstairs, cocktail hour outside, dinner downstairs and then they transformed the upstairs from a ceremony space to a party with our live band, desserts and cake, and dance floor. We received so many comments from our guests about how they were in love with the space. And the FOOD!!! The Food was the by far the best wedding food we've ever had!!! Claire was wonderful to work with and we felt at ease as everything went smoothly. We loved the Clayton on the Park and have wonderful memories that will last forever!

Sandy · Married on 01/21/2017

Clayton on the Park was unbelievably amazing! My daughter's wedding was storybook perfect at this venue. Claire Loeb and her incredible staff went above and beyond to make everything magical. The food was the best I've ever had at a wedding as Susan the chef really outdid herself. They did everything for us so we were free to really enjoy ourselves. Claire also connected us to the perfect wedding coordinator Andrea which was icing on the cake.

Ruby · Married on 01/07/2017

This place is a dream! My husband and I got married here earlier this month and it was gorgeous! The staff is incredible. Jane was our venue coordinator and she was on top of everything from beginning to end. The Clayton is so clean and modern and was the perfect backdrop to our wedding. Our friends and family had an amazing experience. We continue to receive compliments by our friends and family about the venue, the food, the bar and how much fun they had celebrating there. I highly recommend The Clayton for ANY event!

Mike and Arseña · Married on 10/08/2016

The Clayton on the Park was the perfect venue to host our wedding. The staff was very professional, responsive, and courteous. They did a great job with the drinks and the food was absolutely incredible. Claire was very helpful and available for all of our questions and concerns and was able to accommodate all of our requests. I’d highly recommend the Clayton for your event.

Sent on 12/03/2016

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you so much Arseña and Mike! It was such a pleasure working with you both! All the best! xoxoxo

Nikki · Married on 06/11/2016

The Clayton was an amazing venue, and one of the most talked about parts of our amazing wedding day! People were so impressed with the food and ambience! I love the staff, and I'm grateful for all they did to make my day a great one!

Sent on 06/25/2016

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Nikki! It was so wonderful to work with you for your wedding reception and we are just thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed their experience at The Clayton on the Park. We wish you all the best! XOXO Sara and The Clayton team

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2016

CLASSY, ELEGANT AND PERFECT!
    My daughter, Sara and her new husband, just had their wedding at The Clayton on the Park a couple of weeks ago and we are still in awe over how amazing everything turned out. We came all the way from San Diego to this gorgeous venue in Scottdale and our guests enjoyed a "Wedding Weekend" lounging at The Saguaro Hotel next door. The 5:30 pm ceremony upstairs with the beautiful soft grey floor and huge window overlooking the park made for stunning photographs with its perfect natural lighting and soft white tones. Katherine, the wedding coordinator was so sweet and helpful, there was no need to feel nervous at all. She told everyone where to stand, when to walk and everything went smoothly. The big staircase allowed for a spectacular grand entrance with a fantastic view for every guest. The cocktail hour on the patio was a guest favorite with the signature cocktails, beautiful white sofas and market lights overhead (came with the venue at no extra charge.) As other reviewers pointed out, the food is of fine restaurant quality. From the appetizers to the food stations, everyone raved over the taste. We comfortably fit approximately 100 guests with 10 each to a table, a sweetheart table and a dance floor. The bartenders and the food hosts were professional and courteous. I can honestly say, the night felt perfect! With all this being said, If I had to pick the main reason to choose The Clayton, I would have to say It's the "TEAM." Jane and her girls were so caring and helpful throughout the entire process. They made us feel like our event was the only event on their minds.. It's so obvious they absolutely LOVE what they do. On that final day, when everything had been planned and played out and it was time to say goodbye, we felt like we just planned a wedding with family. If you are looking for a modern, classy, unique venue, with great food, a beautiful layout and a team that treats you like they genuinely care, this is the place!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2016

We hosted our reception at the Clayton this May and it was simply amazing! Claire and the whole team were wonderful, responsive, and so warm. The setup was flawless and they even allowed us to try a couple of the decor components such as the large ribbon curtains prior to the date to ensure they worked. For the reception, the service was gracious and prompt, the food was fabulous, and there was not a single issue in the whole evening. Our guests have been telling us that it was by far the best food they have ever had at an event, they loved the diverse selections, and everything felt like it had been made with great love and care. As a party space, the Clayton was fantastic - We decided to host the cocktail hour on the first floor, serve dinner upstairs, and return back to the first floor for the reception/dancing/karaoke portion of the evening. Since the venue is so modern and simple, you can really make it work for whatever you want (as we did a gold dinosaur/fiesta colored wedding, we can attest to the flexibility of the space!) Overall, we could not have asked for a better venue, better service, responsiveness, and fun location. Thanks again to Claire and the whole staff!

Merissa · Married on 05/08/2016

Finding the perfect venue was the most difficult and tedious task, but once we found the Clayton, we knew it was the perfect venue for us. We found them online even though we had stumbled upon the venue while dining in old town a few years prior. We were surprised to find how affordable the venue was for the quality and beauty of the space compared to many other venues. We worked with Claire, who was personable, professional, patient, and highly responsive. Her attention to detail was impeccable and she always responded to our questions in a prompt manner. We utilized all 3 spaces at the Clayton: cocktail hour outside on the patio, dinner inside downstairs for 140 people and dancing/ dessert upstairs. The day was as close to perfect as you can get. Claire coordinated with all the vendors seamlessly. The service was exceptional and the food was delicious. We decided to go with the dinner stations (Roma and Cali fresh) and added the Mediterranean appetizer to cocktail hour. Our guests were stuffed and they are still raving about the food and the venue! The presentation of the drinks and food was absolutely lovely. The space itself is so sleek, modern and clean looking that it required minimal decor - just some simple centerpieces, candles and up-lighting and it looked beautiful. The staircase makes for a great bridal party entrance, and having the dancing upstairs made it feel like a club (though we still had cocktail rounds and some tables up there for drinks and dessert). Our DJ projected music videos on the walls - the space didn't need it, but it certainly added to the "cool" vibe. We were so pleased that we chose the Clayton and that we had the opportunity to work with Claire. Added words of advice from our experience: book early during wedding season and plan to have helpers at the end of the evening for cleanup of your decor/belongings. Oh, and of course choose the Clayton!

RoseAnn · Married on 05/07/2016

The Clayton on the Park was an amazing venue! Choosing a venue was one of the most difficult tasks in planning our wedding. When I booked with the Clayton, I had a full sense of relief, thanks to Claire Loeb, our contact there who helped us plan and organize everything. The food, service, and cocktails were top notch! I had such good feedback from my wedding guests about the venue and all it had to offer. The venue was also perfect for me since I had family in town and the amenities nearby were outstanding, being located right in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. I would recommend The Clayton on the Park to any couple planning their wedding in the valley. Thank you to everyone at The Clayton for helping to make our wedding such a success!

Jane · Married on 05/06/2016

If your looking for a venue that is elegant and accommodating with an outstanding chef, this is the place for you. The Clayton was the only venue we reviewed prior to making our selection and we were not disappointed. Sara and The Clayton team did an outstanding job. Our guest are still talking about how wonderful everything was, from the ceremony space, patio, drinks and especially the food.

Sent on 06/06/2016

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review Jane. It was such a pleasure working with you and Cookie and we are so pleased that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us. It was a wonderful celebration!!! Best wishes to you both! XOXO Sara

Kira · Married on 04/30/2016

All I can say is WOW. Everything about our experience at The Clayton far exceeded our expectations. The venue was absolutely gorgeous, the food was outstanding, and the service/staff was impeccable! Claire was on top of everything, down to the smallest details and last minute changes. Our friends and family are still talking about how amazing our wedding was and how delicious the food was. Claire went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was flawless, I cant begin to thank her enough!!! xoxo Kira & Spencer

Jackie · Married on 04/09/2016

I love the Clayton! After touring countless of resorts in Scottsdale, we found this place- and fell in love!! Super Modern, awesome white versatile space! They include really nice chairs, for the reception so you don't have to worry about that, over 30 colors of linens are included you just pick! OMG and the food is made in house! They make it that day so it was super fresh and amazing!
    Everyone was raving about how amazing the food was, we had passed hor d'oerves that were unboring and delicious. Claire was who our event specialist, and she went ABOVE and BEYOND all my expectations. I mean seriously, my signature cocktail was a Greyhound, we arrived at the Clayton for pictures early and she shows me this bag full of fresh picked grapefruits she picked herself from her backyard for my signature cocktail!

I about flipped out, she was unbelievably helpful, and during the dinner she checked up on us to make sure everything was perfect- it was. I mean my whole day was a dream, but this place had a lot to do with it!

I recommend it to everyone! location is phenomenal and we had our ceremony in the park so lush and green I wish I could upload photos! I wish I could have another wedding so we could do it here again seriously!

Thank you so much to Claire, and the Clayton team, made everything seamless and amazing. Everyone said it was the best wedding so fun and venue so cool!

Sent on 04/18/2016

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you for your sweet note! - just LOVED working with you and John! All the best to you two and I'll see you at yoga :)

Mimi · Married on 02/13/2016

Claire and the staff at Clayton made planning our wedding a breeze! Claire was very organized and detailed and helped keep everything on track. I am so glad we booked with Clayton as the service, food, and venue are unbeatable! We looked at many different venues but when we walked into Clayton and met Claire, we knew this was the perfect place for us. Our wedding day was perfect and everyone commented on the uniqueness of the venue and the high quality of the food and service. Thank you Clayton and especially Claire!

Sent on 02/26/2016

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

We can't thank you enough for such kind words. We just LOVED working with you two and we are so glad that you had such a great experience with us. You deserved the best! Sending you best wishes for many years of happiness and love. XOXO The Clayton Girls

Patrick and Meredith · Married on 11/21/2015

Perfect, Perfect!

Sara with Clayton on the Park did a fantastic job the entire time, from the initial booking, to the food tasting, to the day of the event. She was there every step of the way, and it's simply amazing how things came together at the end.

The ceremony spot was wonderful, and very conducive to our guests for them to then go through our receiving line down to cocktail hour. The patio area was a hit. We had 90 guests, our reception was on the lower level, and there was still plenty of room for dancing. All of the Clayton's staff were professional and kind, and our guests (most of whom came from out of town) had a short walk to the Saguaro hotel afterwards. Its proximity to Scottsdale old town attractions gave everyone a nice little weekend getaway. Days later we are still hearing from our guests about the fantastic time they had. Many have even said it's the best wedding they have ever been to!

Thank you, Sara, and Clayton, for giving us a day we will never forget. It was the greatest day of our lives.

Sent on 11/25/2015

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Patrick & Meredith, Thank you so much for your great review. It really was such a pleasure working with you and your family to create an unforgettable wedding! We are so happy that your guests enjoyed their experience with us and their stay in Downtown Scottsdale. We wish you all the best and many years of happiness! All Our Best, Sara & The Clayton Team

Love the venue! Looking forward to our wedding in two weeks.

Sent on 09/03/2015

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Wedding Wire! We are so excited for your wedding too! It's going to be amazingly beautiful and so much fun. Cheers! The Clayton Girls

Daniel · Married on 10/25/2015

We had our wedding at the Clayton. The venue was affordable, clean, stunning, modern, and simply amazing! Their food is cooked in house, so the guests get fresh, non-catered meals from a fantastic chef. The bar was amazing, with a great beer selection. The team was very responsive, timely, and helpful. We will always recommend the Clayton on the Park to anyone who asks, it made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/06/2015

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for your great review. We really enjoyed working with you two in creating such a spectacular wedding ceremony and reception. You two and your guests were so wonderful! We wish you all the best! Sara & The Clayton Team

Colleen · Married on 10/02/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Clayton and it was the most perfect venue. Besides an amazing staff, thanks Sara, the food is amazing and all of our guests could not stop raving the Clayton.

Sent on 12/07/2015

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you Colleen! You two were so great to work with and your reception just turned out so gorgeous. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience as much as we did. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! XOXO Sara & The Clayton Team

Ciara · Married on 07/18/2015

Clayton on the Park was everything we could ask for! We actually booked this venue sight unseen since we were traveling in town from Iowa and we couldn't have been happier with the result! For one Claire, the coordinator, is amazing to work with! So professional and thorough and there for whatever questions and needs we had. We opted for a cocktail style reception with heavy appetizers and drinks flowing and lounge style seating, this venue was absolutely perfect for our vision! Our pictures we took here are so beautiful, the amount of natural light in the space makes for magazine like photos! Thank you Clayton for contributing to a perfect wedding day!
    Xo!
    The Osweiler's

Sent on 08/14/2015

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you Ciara for the great review. We just loved working with you and are head over heels for your wedding photos. We can't wait to see them published! Thank you again for choosing The Clayton on the Park for your wedding. It was such an honor to host your big day here. Best Wishes, Claire, Jane and Sara
  • X

Xanadu · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I knew this was the venue for us after the first showing. We were looking for something modern and fresh. The Clayton on the Park was just that, it has all white furniture and gray floors. The venue matches you... you don't have to match the venue. The wall on the back can have any color lighting on it, we had purple. We were only planning on having 100 people for our wedding which was a perfect size for the venue. I believe their max is 120 people, we only ended up having around 80 people. Claire Loeb was the one that helped us the whole time. She was amazing and we loved working with her. The wedding was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more! I would definitely recommend the Clayton on the Park to anyone! The food was amazing as well! Thanks Claire and the Clayton staff!

Sent on 06/02/2015

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you so much Xanadu for your lovely review. We enjoyed working with you to create the wedding ceremony and reception of your dreams. It was so much fun and we are so honored you chose The Clayton on the Park. We can't wait to see all the pictures! Wishing you the best in your life as Mr. and Mrs! Cheers from The Clayton Girls!

Anna · Married on 05/23/2015

We had our wedding on May 23, 2015 at the Clayton on the Park and we couldn't have been happier! Sara and the whole staff were wonderful to work with and our wedding day was perfect...from the ceremony upstairs to the cocktail party on the terrace to the reception in the main room! We were so pleased with the atmosphere and food. We selected the dinner stations, and many people raved about the food! We got so many compliments about the location in Old Town and ease it provided to our local guests and out of town guests. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an affordable Old Town wedding in Scottsdale!

Sent on 06/20/2015

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Anna, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such an honor to work with you two in hosting the perfect wedding day. We are thrilled that your guests enjoyed their experience at The Clayton and their stay in Old Town. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and hope to stay in touch. Cheers! Sara, Jane and Claire.

Christina · Married on 05/17/2015

Wedding- May 17th
    When I first looked at the venue online on a wedding website, I was not impressed. But, as I kept searching the venue kept popping up as one of the most and highest recommended places to get married. So, my now husband and I emailed to see if there was a way we could tour the venue and see. I was surprised that I had been by that place several time and never really saw it. We meet with one of the cordinators and it changed my view of it immediatly. She was knowledgable and walked us through the whole process. Which, as I have never been married before or had to put on a shindig of this caliber, I was lost on even what questions to ask. We had gone to one other venue before and they relied on us to ask the questions, even after saying, I dont know what to ask. The girls at The Clayton, talked to us about what to expect and answered our questions as they came.
    Also, as we are both in the education field, money was a conern. Many of the other places charged a lot more for getting a lot less.
    Immediatly, my husband and I fell in love with the place and could not stop talking about it. We had stayed the night at the Saguaro to stand from afar and look at a wedding there. We were not disappointed. We booked the day!
    Claire and I went back and forth through many emails and I know I must have seem crazy with all the questions that I had. But she always answered and did not seem to mind. We wanted to do the stations and picked several items to try w invitour mother to join us and all of us were impressed by the food. The cheif came out and talked with us about the food and the best ways to serve it. We had a few children that I was concerned would not like the adult food and they suggested a small fruit platter for them, which was a hit! After the wedding many of our guest said it was the best wedding food they ever had, which I know for my side says something as we have had many wedding in my family.
    At the rehearsal, the staff was all super nice

Sent on 05/20/2015

THE CLAYTON VENUES's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for your kind words! It was such an honor and privilege to host your wedding here at The Clayton. We so enjoyed watching everything come together throughout the planning process and then see it all together on the big day! Loved your unique details and we can't wait to see more pictures and share with our future brides and grooms. Wishing you the happiest future! XOXO The Clayton Girls

Kristina · Married on 04/18/2015

One word: PERFECTION!! It's been 9 months since our wedding and we are still hearing our guests constantly rave about how it was the BEST WEDDING EVER!!!!!
    -FOOD: The food alone catapults the Clayton above all other venues in Arizona!! It’s not only delicious, but the presentation is first class. There menu is extensive, it appears there is no dish the chef cannot make perfectly. The dinner stations provided such variety and the tables beautiful. The appetizers were also a hit, and the dessert table was to die for!
    -VENUE: Location, Location, LOCATION!!! You are in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, what more could you ask for? Tons of hotels and nightlife around if you choose to go out afterwards. More specifically to the actual building, we loved the modern, sleek, open concept and customizability of the Clayton on the Park. We used the top floor for the cocktail hour, transitioned to the dinner downstairs, with dancing and gambling on the patio under the stars, with the option of making it as private or as open as we wanted. It had the perfect flow and made for beautiful photos that showcased the amazing ambience of Scottsdale. The bar was very contemporary, elegant and well stocked.
    -DECOR: The Clayton was unbelievably customizable compared to any other venue. They had a variety of furniture, tons of different linen options, and other cool accessories like fire columns, that were very affordable.
    -PROFESSIONALISM: Everyone was amazing, professional, and easy to work with. They helped make our wedding stress free and absolutely perfect. Jane was extremely experienced, and well connected to so many different local vendors. Jane also had a great creative vision to help bring all of our wedding ideas to fruition.
    Thank you to the Clayton on the Park for making our wedding reception so much fun! Everyone keeps saying it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. You are amazing and we would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone and everyone getting ma