The Cinematic Wedding Company Reviews

33 | Fresno, CA

33 Reviews for The Cinematic Wedding Company

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

We loved working with Jared. He was flexibile and willing to work with our time frame. He made an AMAZING video that I absolutely love. Definitely worth the money to hire him.

Summer · Married on 10/01/2016

Jared Belt is highly professional and talented at what he does. My husband and I hired the CWC to film our October wedding in 2016, and I was impressed with how easy and breezy Jared made the experience. He captured all of the important emotional moments of our special day, and the teaser video he put together summarized the wedding beautifully. I would highly recommend his work - if you're looking for someone to do videography work at your wedding and you're on the fence about it: GO FOR IT! It's so worth having those memories on film, I promise! - A Happy Bride

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

I know many people go back and forth when deciding if they should invest the money in a videographer, I did. Hands down the BEST decision I made. Jared did a great job capturing the important moments and every time I watch my video it brings me back to that amazing day. Thank you for giving us such a precious piece of our big day. Fabulous job! (:

Sent on 05/05/2017

Chrissy · Married on 06/11/2016

Jared is and was amazing. He is thoughtful and so professional. Our wedding video was perfect - filled with important details and special moments! Can't thank Jared enough!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2016

Jared did a great job and we very very pleased! I have had several friends use The Cinematic Wedding Company to capture their special day, and so naturally I looked into their recommendation and booked The Cinematic Wedding Company too. The response time and flexibility made planning and coordinating super easy on my end. The amount of time between the Wedding and the receiving of the video was about one week. I cried the first time I watched the video because it captured everything that I wanted the wedding to be about and remembered. Since sharing the video with friends and family, I have heard nothing but great things about the vendor and many who have since used The Cinematic Wedding Company to capture their special day. We appreciated Jared's hard work, joyful personality and easy communication while spending time capturing our Wedding. I would use this vendor again and in fact my sister is.

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

We are so glad we chose Jared for our wedding videographer. He was very professional & did a fantastic job on our wedding video! We knew that one of the things we needed most at our wedding was a videographer because we wanted to remember the day forever and to be able to share the day with our families in the future! We will forever be grateful for Jared's services for our wedding!

Annie · Married on 11/01/2015

I am so happy with the outcome of our wedding video! Jared Belt is very professional, accommodating and efficient! All the things I was looking for in a Videographer! I loved the way he incorporated various angles and captured all our joyous moments. I was so pleased with the end result as I am able to relive all our memories and special moments from our wedding day!

Mallori · Married on 05/24/2015

Jared did a great job communicating throughout the entire wedding planning process. We had to postpone our wedding date due to a family emergency and Jared was more than understanding and very flexible once we booked our new date. He captured every bit of emotion from our wedding night and I'm so glad I have the video to watch and reminisce our special day. He couldn't have done a more perfect job! I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 05/03/2017