The Cinematic Moment Reviews

26 | Bradenton, FL

26 Reviews for The Cinematic Moment

George · Married on 11/22/2014

For over thirty years I produced TV commercials at a New York advertising agency. I have since retired to Tampa Florida, and when faced with the event of my daughter’s wedding, I screened sever sample reels to select a videographer. I selected Ryan Detzel and The Cinematic Moment. The wedding was in November of 2014. I never regretted that decision.
    Ryan and his assistant completely “snowed us” with the quality of their photography. Then when we saw the fabulous edit, we were even more impressed.
    But the most important part to me, as a producer, was that they were practically invisible during the event itself. They did not get in the way of the ceremony or the reception at all. I’ve been to a lot of weddings, and I have seen many videographers simply “take over” the occasion. This did not happen with Ryan.
    I would recommend him to anybody.

George Bragg

Brandon · Married on 10/04/2014

Ryan and his team at The Cinematic Moment could have not have been better. We decided to hire a photographer at the last minute and Ryan was very accommodating consider the tight schedule. The communication between Ryan and us was great and he was great with making sure to make note of the moments we wanted captured. When it came to our wedding day things couldn’t have gone smoother. Ryan and his staff did a great job of blending into the day’s activities. They were with us for more than 12 hours and given the final product it was time well spent. We highly recommended The Cinematic Moment to any couple for their wedding day.

Robin · Married on 09/27/2014

My, now husband, didn't want a videographer for our wedding. He said he never liked the way he looked on video. I finally put my foot down and partnered with Ryan. I could NOT be happier to have made this executive decision. Ryan was so much fun to be around all day. My bridal party and guests absolutely had a BLAST with him! He was so genuine... and fun... and caring. He worked with Joe and I and completely understood that we were pulled one thousand directions on our day. If I had to do it all over again, I would have booked Ryan SOONER.
    They worked so quickly. And fit right in with our environment. I can't believe we have the video in such a short amount of time!
    And my husband, the one who didn't want a video of the wedding... cried BOTH times that we watched it last night. Thank you! xoxo

Bailey · Married on 09/05/2014

The Cinematic Moment is a must have for your event! My Groom and I where contemplating even getting a videographer because we were already over budget with our wedding, but as it turned out we are so happy that we did. Looking back getting a videographer was THE BEST thing that we did. Ryan Detzel and his staff are the best. They definitely know what they are doing! Ryan and staff are professional, friendly, and make you feel very comfortable..not to mention they make the MOST AMAZING videos. The event went very smooth, Ryan knew the event property well and was able to capture great moments in unthinkable locations. He does his research! Ryan and staff respond quickly to emails and calls, and are also very attentive! I have already referred a friend to his services, and would recommend it for anyone else who is looking for a videographer.

Jackie · Married on 08/15/2014

Ryan did an amazing job on our wedding video! We couldn't be happier. Being a wedding planner in the industry, I know a lot of videographers and I knew I wanted Ryan to be there on our wedding day capturing everything. I trust him and his work and was in WOW when I saw the actual video! To make things even more WOW, we didn't even pick a song to have in the wedding video and when Ryan said it was done we couldn't wait to watch it. Since my husband and I have been together, we have always said its you and me against the world and low and behold without telling Ryan anything, he picked the song its you and me against the world as one of the songs in the video! It was so crazy and mind blowing!! He is amazing at what he does and it not only shows in his work but also in his professional state of mind! Thank you again Ryan for capturing the best day of our lives! xo

I cannot find enough complimentary words to say about Ryan and The Cinematic Moment. From the moment he and his team arrived on my wedidng day until the very end of the evening, I have never felt more comfortable or beautiful in front of a camera... let alone for over 8 hours straight! The Cinematic Moment captured the details of my day perfectly and truly delivered everything they guaranteed they would. I've been married for 4 months now and still watch the video with tears in my eyes every week. My mom watches it daily - it is just that good! If you're looking to hire a videographer for your upcoming wedding/event, this company will not disappoint. Thank you Ryan and the team at The Cinematic Moment for capturing my wedding better than I ever could of imaged!

Kim · Married on 11/15/2013

One word: AMAZING!
    Our video was awesome, I love it, my husband loves it and everyone I have shown love it. Ryan is phenominial. The video is perfect! I could go on an on about how much I love the video. No joke, the video is the best thing I have gotten from the wedding. (Besides my husband of course) =)
    I wholeheartedly recommend The Cinematic Moment.

Sent on 04/21/2014

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Thank you Kim!!! I am so happy for you both... I really had a great time working with you and your family! Thank you for the amazing review!!!

Abby · Married on 06/22/2013

Ryan did an AMAZING job on our wedding video, far exceeding our expectations!! I spent at least 6 months researching videographers in the Tampa area looking for the perfect one for our destination wedding. No one else compared to the work that Ryan does! His background in cinematography really shows in his work.

Ryan is friendly, helpful and was so easy to work with during the whole process. He and his partner spent the whole day with us and really worked well with my bridal party. Everything Ryan did with the video captured how my husband and I are as a couple, from the music to the editing. The video was definitely worth the wait and everyone LOVED it! It is something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 03/15/2014

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Abby... LOVE LOVE LOVE your video!!! I am so excited that you trusted me with the creative process, you guys are a stunning couple and I will forever be grateful you choose us to tell your story. Thanks for being awesome people!!!

Aline · Married on 05/26/2013

We used Ryan and his team for our May 2013 wedding at the recommendation of our wedding planner. We could not have asked for a better or more wonderful videographer. The Cinematic Moment was exactly what we wanted and our wedding video turned out amazing!! Ryan did such a great job of including all our special moments in our video, it captured all of our favorite parts and more. We also got the extra footage which i totally recommend doing because we got to see some awesome footage of our guests and even moments and parts of our wedding that we did not notice. Our guests are still talking about how great our video turned out and how awesome Ryan was. I still cry every time i watch us saying out vows on the video because Ryan captured that moment and included it in such a special way in our video. I could not have been happier with Cinematic Moment and their amazing and wonderful videographers!! Thank you so much for capturing our wedding in such an amazing and exciting way.

Sent on 02/05/2014

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Aline, thank you for such a thoughtful review. We had a blast working with you guys, there is so much love between you and Chris, you make my job easy :) Congrats to both of you and your new life!!!

Kristen · Married on 03/09/2013

It’s true what they say, “A picture is worth a thousand words” … but my wedding video is worth a million! My husband and I knew from the very beginning we wanted a videographer to document our special day – but our expectations were exceeded immensely; we never imagined the final video would turn out the way it did. We truly worked with a creative genius and can’t imagine a more perfect way to capture our day.
    Everything from the communication, contract signing, and day-of interaction was professional and enjoyable. Ryan and his partner were patient, kind and professional the day of the wedding. They never got in the way of the other vendors, yet they were always there at the exact right moment, catching every little detail of the day – it was really intriguing to watch them work their magic and see it all come to life in the final video.
    I’ll never forget when I received the link to watch the first cut of our video. I was sitting in the exam chair at a doctor’s appointment, waiting to be seen. I clicked the link to watch and I couldn’t get past the first 10 seconds without tearing up. It wasn’t the beautiful shot capturing the weather and the venue where we got dressed that moved me to tears – it was Ryan’s artistry and the way he captured the setting, paired with beautiful music, that moved me to tears. I’d only seen the outside of our venue and I choked up! I felt the way I felt on my wedding day all over again. Needless to say, I had to wait to get to my car before I could finish watching the rest of our video.
    If you’re second guessing a videographer to capture your special day – don’t! Pictures are important and we love ours; but nothing brings you back to that special day the way a video can. Ryan’s gave us a special, artistic, unique, beautiful gift that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 01/17/2014

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

WOW!!! Thanks Kristen! I loved editing your video, there is so much emotion between you and Chris and your smile is absolutely contagious. Thank you for being such an easy couple to work with. Your video is now one of my favorites!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 02/23/2013

We hired The Cinematic Moment for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! Ryan was awesome to work with and great with communicating throughout the whole process. They were with us the entire day of the wedding and worked so hard, and it really shows in the quality of our wedding video! We were less than thrilled with our wedding photos so we were really counting on the wedding video to highlight everything that the photographer missed and the video did not disappoint. I cannot thank Ryan enough for creating such a beautiful video that we will treasure forever!

Sent on 10/20/2013

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Thank you for trusting my vision with your video, I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations!!! Sorry to hear about your photos, hopefully your video will always be able to paint a perfect picture for you on your beautiful wedding day. Many blessings to both of you, you were an awesome couple to work with!!!

~Ryan

Aubrey · Married on 02/09/2013

I could not possibly express how amazing it was to have The Cinematic Moment there to capture my wedding. I have watched my video so many times and constantly go back to the way I felt on my wedding. His superior video captured every little special part of our day. Thank you so much Ryan!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Awesome!!! So happy for you guys, thanks Aubrey!

Doug · Married on 12/01/2012

I could write for hours about how professional The Cinematic Moment was on the night of our wedding and how very impressed we are with the final product, but instead I will just provide a summary.

We had the option of any videographer in a couple hundred mile radius, and believe me we researched just about every last one of them. The quality, precision and care in the videos on TheCinematicMoment.com was unrivaled. It was a no-brainer choice for us, even in comparison to some award winning and five figure priced videographers. The Cinematic Moment won us over instantly.

The communication leading up to the wedding, as well as the catering to our schedule made it a very stress-free process in an otherwise stressful time. Our family and friends are still talking about the professionalism of The Cinematic Moment at our wedding and will always remember the "Hollywood film crew set-up" as they referred to it. The more impressive thought surrounding that, was that my bride and I didn't even know they were there.

The Cinematic Moment got every shot we asked and made every effort to satisfy us, including not leaving the reception until we gave them the okay.

I encourage you to take advantage of being "Mic'd up", as well as the two song length video. We are so happy we did. We also did the pre-wedding interviews, which is an awesome touch. Ryan was so flexible to our busy schedules that he met us at Selby Gardens to film the interviews two weeks after the wedding, long after any other videographer's work would have been done.

Lastly, our video could not possibly capture our personalities and the feel of our wedding any better. Every note/beat perfectly choreographed to us! The ending, edited to Maroon 5 and dubstep music may be the greatest minutes of any wedding video ever witnessed. Check it out...

Book your date now! Before someone else does...

Sent on 07/03/2013

Doug and Cassidy,

You guys are one of a kind and I am grateful that I was chosen to tell your story. Thank you for your trust in the creative process. Your video will always have a special place in my heart!!! Many blessings to you both in this new journey you are on! Thank you for your review, I am humbled by it... :)

Sincerely,
    Ryan

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

I can't fully express HOW much fun I had working with Cinematic Moment during my wedding. Ryan and his crew were simply a dream to work with - I say that as a meeting/event planner and a bride. They effectively captured each sentimental moment without being intrusive: something that only real professionals can do! The value of the service they provide is competitive, professional, and will provide a priceless piece work that will fully represent a moment in time...which you can share for generations to come. Their professionalism coupled with their creativity is one of a kind - and the confident, yet generous team is a delight from beginning to end. The Cinematic Moment has my utmost respect - personally and professionally. I can't sing their praises loud enough!

If you are wanting to hire a team who can accurately capture the emotion and significance of an event - look no further than The Cinematic Moment! I can only imagine what delightful memories they will capture for you...I guarantee you will be impressed with both the experience and the results.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2012

Hands down the best videographer in the Tampa Bay area ! There is no competition here ! Simply unbelievable. It was hard to find someone who would stay all day and not charge by hour and hopefully not stand in a corner all night long. He exceeded our expectations !! They literally captured every moment ( including a jumping dolphin in the ocean and our reactions) There was not one time when I saw them standing still. They made such an impression on my guests that everyone couldn't wait to see this video. The video turned out AMAZING. It was beautiful and so well put together with the song selections. Made everyone cry who watched it. I would recommend The Cinematic Moment over and over again for any and every occasion...Especially for the best day of your life.

Sent on 12/09/2012

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

WOW!!! Thanks Nicole, I am so glad we could work together. What an incredible day!!! Congrats to both of you!

DANIELLE · Married on 10/13/2012

Our wedding video was absolutely everything we could have imagined and working with The Cinematic Moment was a dream! Ryan Detzel was was kind, calm, and extremely flexible on the day of our wedding. He arrived on site before me and left after me the day of our wedding, unlike any other vendor; he captured EVERY moment! The team of videographers worked hard to get tons of valuable footage for our wedding video and they used great equipment which produced fantastic shots. Ryan was extremely creative with our video AND even took the stress out of selecting songs for our video because he was able to recognize what we would love based on his experience with us as a couple. I was actually very busy the months before and after our wedding and he helped to alleviate stress with the video by helping us to select the PERFECT songs for our video. Thank you SOOOOO much Ryan!

Most importantly, Ryan's video packages are so much more competitively priced which sealed the DEAL for me! Ryan's prices were better than ANY other companies I looked at in Bradenton, Tampa and Sarasota. My video was very important to me and I spent A LOT of time comparing videographers. I called more than 15 videographers and ALL of them gave me a starting price of $3,000 for LESS time, less people, and less equipment. Ladies, do your research and make sure you meet your videographer! It's worth your time to inquire about The Cinematic Moment's packages!

Sent on 12/06/2012

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Thank you Danielle! It was such a pleasure working with you. I know we started planning almost two years ago, it's amazing to see the end result!!! What a beautiful wedding... congrats to you and Kyle!

Michael Ann · Married on 09/01/2012

I truly can't say enough about our wedding video. Before the day of the wedding, Ryan was very responsive in working with us to make sure our package was tailored to our needs. On the day of the wedding, he and his team captured all the right moments and we hardly noticed them doing so. He got there first thing in the morning and stayed until the last guest left. I really feel like he intuitively figured out our family dynamics and the little things that makes us 'us' and that showed in our video. Because of that, the video never feels stiff but flows beautifully. The stylistic devices he incorporated are just incredible. All this he did at an amazing value. I am so grateful to have such an incredible video that truly reflects our incredible day!

Sent on 10/31/2012

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Thank you so much Michael Ann! What a truly incredible compliment, I am so happy I was the one you choose to tell your story!!! ~Ryan

Alice · Married on 05/12/2012

With all the money and planning that goes into a wedding my husband and I wanted to capture the special day. I'm certainly glad we did! The day flew by in a whirlwind. I was surprised how much I forgot (or missed altogether!) until we watched the wedding video!

We did a lot of research and absolutely fell in love with The Cinematic Moment. After watching the other videos they've done we absolutely knew they matched our vision of how we wanted to remember our special day. I can't say enough about Ryan. He was very responsive during the planning process, showed up on time, stayed for the entire event and went above and beyond to capture the perfect scene. His equipment is top of the line and the video is super high quality. After the event he kept us posted and we didn't have to wait long to see the video! It was even better than we imagined! Definitely hard for us to keep a dry eye while watching it.

It was great to be able to share the video with elderly family members who were not able to travel for the wedding, and I can't wait to share it with our future children some day! My husband and I both have watched the video numerous times (we even played it at our wedding anniversary) so it's definitely worth every penny.

Overall, I'd highly recommend his services for your special day!

Sent on 11/24/2013

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Thanks Alice!!! I loved working with you guys. I'm also glad your family has enjoyed your video too!!! I look forward to working with you both again this Spring. Best, Ryan
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 04/28/2012

When I started all the plans for our wedding, I honestly didn't think we would hire a videographer. I thought that we could have a friend or familly member video a little to catch the important parts of the day. After hiring a coordinator, Jamie Billig, she brought up the idea up to me a few times. She sent me the link to Cinematic Moment, and I fell in love with Ryan's work. I was watching videos of others getting married and caught myself tearing up on more than one occasion for people I didn't even know. The video captured the entire day's events so well, I felt like I was there. Everytime one of my friends came over, I would show them my favorite video and express the need for a videographer!!

With all of my persuading, I got my now husband on board to hire Ryan to video our big day! Now that our video is complete, he is VERY HAPPY that we did!! You get so caught up in everything that is going on around you the day of that it is easy to miss out on little details that as a bride you put so much time and work into.

Ryan is so easy to work with and so helpful. As a constant worrier, I couldn't decide which songs to pick out for our video. I ended up sending him a list, and he was able to determine which songs would flow together best. He is incredibly talented, and I receive compliments almost daily on how amazing our video is!

To those of you who are watching your budget, this is one place to spend a little extra. There is no better way to capture your entire day than with such a unique video that you will watch over and over again. I have honestly lost count of the number of times that I have watched our video.

This is a link to watch our video! Hope you enjoy!!

Sent on 05/28/2012

The Cinematic Moment's reply:

Nothing makes me happier than when the bride loves the video!!! Thank you so much for sharing this review, your video is one-of-a-kind for sure!!! So glad we got to work together!!!

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2012

When I first saw Ryan's wedding videos on his site- I cried, and I normally do NOT cry at this sort of thing. I knew I had to hire him as my wedding videographer. He is not just a videographer, but a cinematographer. If you do not know the difference, go to his website!! I had people watching his videos before I even hired him, and not just once- but over and over. Ryan was a pleasure to talk with, work with, and we didn't have to do anything- he took care of it all. During the wedding ceremony and reception I barely even noticed he was around, which astonished me- I pictured having a videographer follow you around would be much like being on reality t.v. He was very unobtrusive yet still managed to get some amazing footage. When I received my wedding video- not even ten days after my wedding was over, I could not believe the shots that he included. Without knowing my family dynamic or situation, he included the most memorable and touching moments. He picked a song I had never heard of to use, and it was perfect. After sharing my video with friends and family, I've had people tell me that they watched it over and over, cried, and even shared it with people who are complete strangers to me. His work is phenomenal. Ryan has a true passion for what he does! I would recommend him to ANYONE! He doesn't only do weddings, and travels all over the world to work!

Judie · Married on 11/07/2011

Amazing amazing experience working with Ryan. He is really passionate about his work and will really do whatever it takes to give you the best quality video for your special day. Worth every penny for his services.

Rebekah · Married on 09/03/2011

Our video was everything we wanted and more, We are so thankful to Ryan at what an amazing job he did. He captured our perfect day wonderfully. We flew him out to NY, and worked so fast to get our finished video back. We recommend his work to everyone. :)

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2011

Thanks to Ryan, I have an amazing video to last a lifetime of one of my most memorable moments of my life. The video became a hit for everyone to watch and brought tears as Ryan captured all the heart wrenching moments. I did my research well as I wanted the best quality as well as fitting into my budget. You would think it would be hard since I live in Indiana and was planning a Florida destination wedding. His website and quick response made it obvious he was the best around. To top it off, Ryan is very professional and a really nice guy. I highly recommend The Cinematic Moment for videography of any sort, he did capture our Baptism the evening before the wedding!!

• Teacherbride

Megan · Married on 03/26/2011

We found Ryan a couple of weeks before the wedding. We weren't sure if we really wanted a video, but after seeing Ryan's video and what great work he did, we decided to hire Ryan.
    He was with me as I was getting ready and stayed till the end of the night.
    He posted the video very quickly and sent us our DVD right away.
    We have gotten many compliments on the video and how nice Ryan was to everyone.

Sonny · Married on 11/29/2014

Ryan and his assistant arrived early, stayed all day and took a ton of video. The finish video was amazing! The way he edited the video to the beats and capture some of the video was awesome. We love watching the video over and over and over. All our family and friends thought the video was AMAZING! It took a little longer to get the completed video, but was well worth the wait. Ryan put his best effort in editing and did not rush ... and he had a lot of video to sort through. We feel very fortunate to have found Ryan. Thank you for all your hard work!