The Church On Main Reviews

41 Reviews for The Church On Main

• Cassie

Cassie Cochran · Married on 08/01/2020

So far, so good!

Alison is so great at answering any questions I have. Being from out of town, she has given me so many referrals, answered late night emails/texts, and been above and beyond what I expected as a vendor. I'm getting married August 2020 and am so excited to continue working with her!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2020

Beautiful Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at The Church On Main and we loved it! From the moment we walked in to tour the venue for the first time, we knew it was perfect for our big day! It's absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Murray · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Wedding Reception Venue!

We had our wedding reception here and it was perfect. We had about 200 people attend our wedding and chose to just do a reception here so we wouldn't have to flip the space and send people outside during the middle of July. They do have some options for catering towards a shorter flip time, but with 200 people, we decided it would be easier to do the ceremony elsewhere. The space is gorgeous and doesn't need much decorating. We did simple lights and drapery, which was a very nice touch. The natural light as the sun set made for some great pictures throughout the night. The owners are very easy to work with and made the planning a breeze. They even have some recommended vendors, which helps when trying to make decisions. They have a decoration closet that you can add on, which is a nice touch. We had a very nice experience here!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie Brewster · Married on 06/22/2019

Such a great venue!

The Church on Main was the most perfect venue for our wedding reception! The space has so much charm and character with the exposed brick and wood floors. Allison was so easy to work with and very responsive any time we had questions. We had so many people come up to us at our reception raving about how much they liked the space. I highly recommend the Church on Main!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Sydney Lamb · Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding venue!

Alison was so great to work with from the very beginning. She and I worked with my coordinator on the floor plan and layout. If using TCOM, make sure to take advantage of the decorations closet! We paid for the use of the closet ($100) and did not have to purchase a single decoration! Alison also let me take the chargers home a few days before our wedding to get them cleaned up before placing them on the tables. The space was large enough for both the ceremony and reception without a flip (100 guests), as well as plenty of space for corn hole and giant Jenga. It was even warm enough that we were able to spend time on the back patio! I can’t recommend Alison or TCOM enough!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Sandi

Sandi Hulebak · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding (20 October 2018)

The Church on Main was the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and when paired with the talented vendors in the Chattanooga area, we couldn't have been more pleased!! Thank you also to Alison and Robert who couldn't have been more helpful!!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Dwayne

Dwayne · Married on 06/07/2018

The quality of the venue was amazing. I enjoyed the staffing Mr & Mrs Morris. They were very helpful and answered all the questions we had. The venue is a nice size and a great price. Plenty of dressing rooms and a wonderful bridesmaid room. Thank you for all the services.
    Photographer: Yee Won Wilkey

Sent on 07/21/2018

Sandy · Married on 10/08/2017

My Grandaughters wedding was just beautiful,thanks to the Church on main the draping was so beautiful it transformed the venue into an elegant gorgeous arena, ..The guests were amazed how beautiful it was..Five star rating across the board highly recommend this venue and Steve Morris the draping artist..All the staff so easy to work with,especially Alison,such a wonderful and helpful lady.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Porschia · Married on 09/09/2017

Beautiful Venue and lovely people to work with !

Sent on 09/23/2017

Paige · Married on 05/17/2017

Thanks to The Church on Main I had the most magical wedding experience a bride could ask for! I engaged the staff to assist me with my wedding, and they were absolutely incredible. Overall, weddings can be stressful, but they were professional, kind, and made everything so simple for me, which I could not have appreciated more! The ceremony could not have been more beautiful, and I got tons of compliments on how pretty the venue was, which also made for super gorgeous wedding photos I get to keep forever! Overall, I would recommend The Church on Main to all of my friends for their next event!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Mariah · Married on 04/22/2017

I recently held an event at the church on main and the entire process was so painless and I couldn't have possibly asked for it to go more seamless! The owners took care of all of the behind the scenes work and were amazing with communication, they are wonderful people all around also which is just the icing on the cake. The space was clean to my liking and they recommended a phenomenal caterer. Everyone left happy and a lot of stress was off of my shoulders because of their hard work. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Lori · Married on 01/28/2017

Gorgeous venue! Robert and Allison operate a first class venue. Simple and beautiful. Easy to work with as well. Can't wait to see all the pics from my daughter's New Year's Eve wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

I recently had the pleasure of coordinating a wedding held at the Church on Main! It was my first time working at this venue, and it was an amazing experience! Coming from another professional in the wedding industry I can truly say the staff was incredible and so easy to work with. They are exactly the kind of vendor I love to work with! They really made me feel at ease and answered any questions I had. The venue itself was beautiful and I would definitely recommend this space to future brides!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Alison was a true professional from the time I first contacted her for my daughter's wedding. The venue was absolutely perfect for the size of the wedding and reception, and I heard many compliments from the guests. I highly recommend The Church on Main for your event!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Tara · Married on 06/20/2015

My daughter's wedding reception was held at The Church on Main on June 20, 2015. We were so pleased! Untouched, it is an absolutely gorgeous venue! However, when the decor (gold chivari chairs, linens, candles, flowers, draping, lighting, etc.) was added, it was transformed into such a romantic space! See The Church on Main Facebook page---Kate and Michael's Reception Celebration June 20, 2015) Marian and Alison were wonderful to work with! They were always professional and were prompt and patient in their responses to my many questions along the way; all of which means so much to a MOB who is communicating with and coordinating several different vendors! Many thanks to The Church on Main for helping to make a PERFECT evening!

Sent on 07/12/2015

First of all, my guests raved about this venue! The final setup was gorgeous!
    Advice to brides:
    If you are considering this venue: limit bridesmaids to 5 and have them dressed with makeup before getting to venue the bridal room is hot, small and only has one mirror with NO bathroom! There isn't a lot of indoor space for guys to hide out except in bathroom hall, so I had to hold my very full bladder until after family photos after the ceremony! Which was TORTURE!! If you're having your ceremony at venue, keep curtain open!!!! I really wished I had done this, but listened to my planners advice to close curtain, which looked bad in photos, let the venue do its thing it doesn't need the satin brown curtain! Also, put DJ in the back of the room, again I listened to my planner and put DJ next to stage which really took away from photos with the wires, and booth in all my ceremony shots:( Ask to see there light options, we had a backdrop I just happened to notice while doing our walk through, it was affordable and gorgeous! Don't forget about grassy outdoor space, I didn't notice until the day of wedding would be perfect for cornhole.
    Feedback to The Church on Main
    -Offer outdoor area in front of big tree for ceremonies, perfect spot! Photographers couldn’t get good shots of table décor since everyone was already sitting down when we got back from pictures Would have been nice to have the ceremony outside.
    -table on right side of bridal suit would be perfect place to hang an additional mirror (against windows), I didn't see my final bridal self until I flat out asked the many ladies in the room to give me some mirror time:((
    -pickup doggy poo in back grassy area next to parking lot, my dress went over the very many piles when walking around for photos, someone in that back neighborhood has a huge dog!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Amber · Married on 05/06/2015

When I looked at this venue online I knew it was "the one" and when I walked in to tour the venue I knew I wasn't going to be going anywhere else! This was the 1st and last venue we looked at! It is beautiful all by itself - no decorations needed! Alison and Marian are so helpful and courteous and I am so happy they got a hold of this venue. The church on main has this romantic glow on the inside and it shines through to the outside of the building. The venue is well maintained and GORGEOUS! I couldn't be any happier with how our wedding turned out!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Hannah · Married on 03/21/2015

From the moment we first walked into the Church on Main, we absolutely feel in love with it. The staff and the venue itself made our special day a truly once in a lifetime experience! I would highly recommemd this venue for any event!

Sent on 03/29/2015

The Church on Main was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception. The staff were very helpful and offered excellent suggestions to help us make day unique to us. Several of my friends have also married at The Church onMain. All three of our weddings were beautiful but totally diffent.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Anna · Married on 10/10/2014

I had my ceremony and reception at The Church on Main. It is a beautiful venue and Allison and Marian are great to work with. Thank you ladies for a fantastic wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2014

Allison and the rest of the church on main team were so awesome. I had some big requests for my wedding and they were all so very helpful and accomodating... The wedding was more than I could have ever dreamed of and the venue was beautiful

Sent on 02/04/2015

Elaina · Married on 05/24/2014

The Church on Main is gorgeous! There's an intimate feel even though it can seat many people. With all the brick, wood, and beautiful lighting, it looked great in pictures. We had our ceremony and reception there. A curtain closes off part of the church so guests don't see your reception being set up. The rate they gave us was excellent. The venue and caterer coordinated so I didn't have to worry about where anything would be. The venue also had good vendor suggestions. I'm so glad I chose the Church on Main. It was beautiful!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Wonderful, beautiful, and amazing! Pam and the staff of TCOM made our day fabulous. The venue was beautiful. They worked with us on available times. Always pleasant and helpful. A huge thank you will never be enough! God bless you all! May your business prosper greatly!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Briana · Married on 10/19/2013

Loved our reception venue!! It was perfect and beautiful! Everyone is great to work with and very helpful with anything to do with your wedding. Great priced place too!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Deborah · Married on 06/15/2013

The Church On Main is amazing! The church is so beauatiful that it doesn't require a lot of decorating. Our guests were so complimentary and had a wonderful time. Pam was our professional that helped us and when I say professional that is exactly what she was. We were coming from out of town so we didn't know anyone to contact to cater the meal or where to rent white chairs and all I had to do was ask. She was by my side the day of our wedding to insure I didn't get stressed and even took me to the hotel and got me a room before check in. She went that extra mile that I appreciated so much and I would highly recommend anyone in search of a wedding venue to look at The Church on Main and if you are lucky, Pam will be there for you......

Sent on 07/08/2013