The Chuck Taylors Reviews

The Chuck Taylors 3
The Chuck Taylors 4
The Chuck Taylors 5

Tonya · event on: 12/17/2015

Greg Lee is an AWESOME entertainer!!!! He got the entire audience involved, was professional and created LOTS of laughs!!! Highly recommend Greg for any corporate function!!! He will have every employee laughing and getting involved!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Linda · event on: 12/13/2015

Where do I begin? You and your band are UBER-AMAZING! So very, very talented. And you read our group perfectly. The Christmas music was wonderful and later, you actually got our people dancing. At one point, both owners were on the dance floor at the same time for two slow dances! Everyone commented on how great the band was and want you back next year. Thank you for everything. Without a doubt, you "made" our party.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Leah · Married on 12/04/2015

Greg Lee is fantastic! His contagious energy, enthusiasm, and smile was a breath of fresh air once we got to the reception. He knows exactly what to do and how to get the party started. You will not have any worries with Greg Lee! My husband and I hope to attend more events to watch Greg and his band! He is just a great guy all around!

Sent on 12/14/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Hi Leah and Sean, Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your celebration. The Phoenix never looked better, and working with Annette (Ladyhawk Events) was a pleasure. I look forward to our paths crossing again soon. Greg

Greg Lee Entertainment was a dream to work with. They made our wedding amazing. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 12/16/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thank you so much! I very much appreciate the opportunity to be a part of such great memories. Greg

Greg is awesome! He is so friendly and responsive. I had so many guest come up to me at the wedding and even after and told me how much they loved Greg & The Chuck Taylors. I would 100% hire them again and would also recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Curtis · Married on 11/14/2015

My wife and I can't say enough great things about Greg and the rest of the band. They were so easy to work with and made the night go smoothly. They play songs that everyone knows and wants to dance to. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/30/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thanks so much Curtis. The party was flawless and The Renaissance looked spectacular. I hope our paths cross again. Greg

Beth · Married on 11/07/2015

They are wonderful! They get everyone on the dance floor. Both my sisters used them and I was the third to use them. They rock!

Sent on 11/20/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Oh Beth! What am I to do without a Bonistall wedding on my calendar? Much love for you and your entire family. Greg

David · Married on 10/31/2015

Greg Lee was spectacular! I mean that in every aspect from the wedding ceremony, reception, and the planning. He responds quickly and has great ideas along the way. He does all this with a smile on his face. Anyone who hires him won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thank you so much David. Your wedding was stunning, and we very much appreciate the opportunity to play for such a great group of people. Best of you luck to you and the new Mrs.
    Greg

I cannot overstate how amazing of a job Greg did for us. He is very professional, keeps everyone out on the dance floor, and truly goes above and beyond to meet any of your requests!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Thank you so much! Greg

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2015

Greg was so incredibly easy to work with and made wedding planning so much easier for us. As we all know, wedding planning can be a stressful time for most and Greg's intention was to make our lives stress free! All I did was send Greg a list of songs that we absolutely wanted to hear and then he did the rest. His song choices were great for all age groups and everyone had a blast. If you are looking for a band for your wedding, I would highly recommend Greg!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Thank you so much Lauren! Greg

Jamie · Married on 10/02/2015

Great entertainment! The band provided music for cocktail hour, dinner and the dance music. Had a blast!!

Sent on 10/09/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Kenwood Country Club never looked better. Oh, and Go Saints. Greg

Carol · Married on 09/27/2015

We COULD NOT have been happier with Greg. I contacted him as he was on the preferred list of DJs for our wedding venue, and now I see why he is. He provided piano for our ceremony, live music/keyboard for cocktail hour and dinner, and then DJ music for the reception. The live music was amazing and the DJ music kept everyone dancing. We were blessed to have had him as part of our wedding night. You cannot go wrong if you hire Greg.

Sent on 10/08/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thanks so much allowing me to be a part of your special day, Carol. Greg

Kelsey · Married on 09/26/2015

They had the dance floor packed all night! We got a lot of compliments on our band! Thank you Chuck Taylor's!

Sent on 09/27/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Kelsey!!! Thanks for allowing us be a part of your big day. What a great party. Hope to see you and your family soon.

Lindsay · Married on 09/18/2015

Greg and the band were awesome, everyone from the wedding kept complimenting on the band. They were very entertaining and kept the crowd and party going. They played a great selection of music and even a couple of songs that we had requested. Throughout the night Greg even had my husband and I up to sing a song with them!

Sent on 10/02/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Lindsay! Thanks for including The Chuck Taylors in your special day. It was a pleasure working with you and your mom. I hope our paths cross again soon. Greg

Katie · Married on 09/06/2015

Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors are absolutely incredible. They played at my sister's wedding a year ago and we wouldn't have dreamed of asking anyone else to play at ours. Besides being just an absolute blast, Greg is so flexible, helpful, and attentive to detail. He worked with my parents and their friends to surprise us with "All You Need is Love," which my dad sung and my parents friends played fake instruments to. We had so much fun and will highly recommend Greg and the band to anyone planning a wedding in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

I feel honored to call you guys my friends. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you and Art, I know it's going to be great.

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors were amazing!! He was so energetic, easy to work with, reasonably prices, and had great music recommendations for cocktail music, dinner and dancing. They played a variety of music that kept people of all ages out on the dance floor all night, even my 93 year old Grandma Jeanne was on the dance floor!! My dad used to play in a band, and Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors made his night by letting him play a few songs on the drums with them, so amazing!! Greg truly made this a one of a kind experience and I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day. You guys looked like movie stars and the Hall Of Mirrors had never looked better. Tell dad that he is welcome to sit in anytime!

Amazing service and had people on the dance floor the entire night! Greg went above and beyond working with several of my friends who sang the first dance and father/daugher, mother/son songs and sharing referrals of other vendors in town as I was planning a wedding across the country! Greg also was a great emcee throughout the entire night, engaging the crowd and sang non stop with his band! I will book Greg for events in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Michael · Married on 08/29/2015

We hired the Chuck Taylors for our wedding and we couldn't of been happier with them! We met Greg Lee at a Thursday show and we were immediately impressed with his energy and musical talent. He gave us great ideas for music for both the ceremony and reception. He also was very responsive to all of our questions. At the wedding he played music for the ceremony and he MC'ed the reception. He did a great job keeping the flow going and was very fun and energetic. When the Chuck Taylors starting playing, the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. The music they played matched the energy of the dance floor and it made the party! We highly recommend Greg and the Chuck Taylors. They are friendly, fun, professional and when it comes time to play music, they bring the heat!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Michael and Sallie!
    Thanks for allowing us to be a part of you special day. I have a great video I'm going to send you of everyone singing at the top of their lungs out with us during the song, "Shut Up And Dance". Hope our paths cross again soon.

Kate · Married on 08/22/2015

The chuck Taylor's were the band at my recent wedding and let me just tell you that they made our wedding!! Guests, friends, and family are still talking about the awesome band!! They played during cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception and never played a bad tune! The dance floor was full the entire night and people young and old were dancing! A great find and a great group of people to work with!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Gregg · Married on 08/01/2015

Greg Lee & The Chuck Taylors were awesome. I would highly recommend them for a wedding reception

Sent on 09/15/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thank you Gregg. We had a blast and love playing at Scioto Country Club.

Greg was super fun to work with and very flexible. Perfect for a small casual wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thank you Marisa. Adam and I had fun 'making the musics' for you and your family. Pastor Lowell playing percussion was definitely a highlight. Hope our paths cross soon.

Aly · Married on 07/25/2015

Greg and the band have an amazing energy and really keep the crowd going. Building our song list was fun and easy. They really made our reception a big hit with our family and friends. I would highly recommend them to anyone, for any type of event.

Sent on 07/28/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We will hopefully see you and Matt in Columbus soon. See you next summer at the "E" wedding.

Greg Lee is very professional and all of our wedding guests enjoyed them. They are very fun! We had lots of compliments!

Sent on 08/21/2015

I cannot say enough about Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors band. They are probably the best band I have come across in years and Greg is so talented, charming and professional that you want the night to just go on and on. They play a range of music to connect with all your guests - and keep the party going. They played for almost 3 hours with a 10 minute break and was engaged with the guests the entire time. Greg also played the piano during our cocktail hour and it added just the right touch to the formal reception my daughter preferred. All in all, best choice we could have made!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thank You!! That was a great party indeed and it was a pleasure getting to know you guys. Come see us at one of public events.

DJ · Married on 07/18/2015

We had Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors play at our wedding @ Drees Pavilion a few weeks ago and they were amazing!! They kept the party going and the dance floor packed all night long with their great variety of music! Greg is very easy to work with, upbeat, energetic and very professional. I would highly recommend him for any event!! Thanks again Greg for a truly memorable evening!!

Sent on 07/29/2015

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

DJ!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. I thought it was picture perfect. I hope you guys can come see at the casino when you're in from Chicago one of these days.