42 Reviews for The Chef's Touch Catering

Outside Alcohol (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Signature Drink (1)
24 The Chef's Touch Catering Reviews

The Chef's Touch catered the VIP Luncheon with 400 guests for People Helping People's 7th Annual SYV Polo Classic. The food and especially the service were both outstanding! Our CEO, Dean Palius, said the service was the best of any event he has attended in 23 years of this work. Kurt and Lori were a pleasure to work with, and we highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Erica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am lucky enough to have had several opportunities to eat from The Chef's Touch catering, and it has never fallen short of excellent! The care and detail Chef Kurt takes is evident in the execution and flavor of his food, as he patiently smokes the ribs for hours. His side dishes are equally applauded! I can never get enough. He was my first choice when it came to planning a picnic!

Profile Picture Carey, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing Farm to Table dinner for 120 very discriminating guests! Kurt and his crack team helped us plan, and beautifully develop a memorable meal all the way through dessert. 6 Stars are more appropriate!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Chef’s Touch made our daughter’s wedding a truly magical event. Incredible food, friendly and professional staff. It was perfect! An evening that we will remember and cherish forever!

Profile Picture Becki, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chefs Touch created a magical evening for my daughter’s wedding. The food was incredible! The service was top notch - everything was perfect. People are still raving about the amazing appetizers and elegant dinner that they served.

Profile Picture Becki, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kurt and his team were fantastic to work with! The entire Chef's Touch team worked quickly and efficiently, and set all of the wedding tables beautifully. They were professional throughout the entire install and into the night. The food was great and all of the guests were blown away by the whole roasted hog, and how seamlessly that was executed. The bride & groom had nothing but good words and rave reviews after their wedding day was over!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kurt and his team were wonderful to work with for our wedding. His food was both unique and delicious and the service was top notch. Kurt took great care to understand us and what was important to us so that he could deliver exactly what we were looking for. At the end of the day, Kurt and his team are just really nice people and we could tell they really cared. We would highly recommend them to anyone. My husband's two cents are - "I want to jump for joy with how great Kurt was"

Profile Picture Jen, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Asian, BBQ, French, Mexican, Southern, Thai

Kurt is a skilled professional. Once he understood the casual nature of our rehearsal dinner, he hit a home rum. All foods were tasty and attractively displayed, service was friendly and accommodating, and their timing perfect. As a Michigan restaurant owner, the sticker shock of California pricing was eye-opening, but Kurt came through with a fair value where few are to be found. We're very pleased. Thanks much Kurt and your staff.

Profile Picture Jim, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We absolutely LOVED working with The Chef's Touch for our wedding. Kurt and Lorri were both awesome, responsive and incredibly helpful. I've had multiple guests say our food was the best they've ever had at a wedding! Thank you thank you for making our wedding exceptional!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Chefs Touch was the PERFECT catering choice for my wedding. They are extremely responsive, easy to work with, and enjoy what they do. The food was amazing! They provided paella, salad, bread, and a beautiful charcuterie appetizer spread. I would 100% recommend them.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Chef's Touch Catering offers a variety of menus to choose from, making it hard to decide. We found Kurt very accommodating and helpful in our decision making. Kurt and his staff were professional and on top of things.

Profile Picture User7155689, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Kurt was an absolute breeze. After leaving a caterer who couldn't seem to grasp what we wanted (paella) and feeling discouraged, we found Kurt, who understood exactly what we were looking for! His suggestions for the evening were spot on, and we had a menu decided in a snap. We wanted to have a wedding where guests would remember a fantastic meal, and it didn't disappoint. It received so many compliments from our guests! The presentation was also as perfect as the taste. We would HIGHLY recommend working with Kurt not only for his experience as a chef, but he was a pleasure to work with and never once left us feeling stressed.

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kurt and his team at The Chef's Touch catered a rehearsal dinner for 45 people at Buttonwood Farm & Winery for us (great location by the way!). We couldn't have been happier with how it turned out! The beef was perfectly cooked, topped with a kicky chimichurri sauce. Our guests had fun watching Kurt prepare the paella, which smelled amazing as appetizers were served. And the roasted farm to table vegetables were gorgeous! Our guests absolutely loved it.

Kurt was extremely helpful in coordinating our needs with both the venue and the rental company, and his team was so prepared at the dinner that we were completely free to enjoy the evening with our guests. Chef's Touch completely exceeded our expectations. Thank you Kurt!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing food amazing Chef!!! We lived everything about Kurt and Chefs Touch!!!

Profile Picture Cody, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Kurt to prepare a 5 course wine pairing dinner for a small wedding we had. The food and service was amazing! The night couldn't have gone any better.

Profile Picture User4574540, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kurt and his team at The Chef's touch did such a wonderful job catering our wedding! I received so many compliments from guests on not only the quality of the food but the selection as well. Guests really enjoyed having something a little different from the usual wedding reception fare. His prices were the most reasonable I found for the selection he offered, we chose to do passed appetizers, a plated salad and buffet dinner. Everyone raved about the food, especially the appetizers.

Kurt was very quick to respond to me when I first contacted him, he actually called me personally instead of just sending me a list of food he offered like most of the other caterers I contacted. He was very personable and responsive to all of my millions of questions. The service at the wedding was quick and friendly and there were no problems at all. I would recommend him to any couple looking for a caterer!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kurt and his amazing team did such a good job with our reception! The food was amazing, the service was exceptional and his calm attitude very welcomed by a fried bride. Everything was perfection. Our guest are still ranting and raving about the food.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would not have anyone else do my catering.

Profile Picture Janet, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

we hired a chef's touch for an in-house dinner while vacationing for a bachelorette party in Santa Ynez. They brought in a three course meal, catered to our bride-to-be's taste (rustic italian). The dinner was amazing, but just as amazing was the entertainment. Kurt was funny and kind and the whole experience was just too much fun. Some of the women were a little tipsy and he rolled with the punches (literally). When we got lazy and didn't want to participate in the cooking class anymore, he was happy to just demonstrate what he was doing and then bring the tasty treats to the table while us girls gabbed away and drank wine. I would highly suggest this to anyone looking to have a little fun and a lot of delicious food while you are enjoying the central coast wine country!!!!

Profile Picture Toni, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We use Kurt for many of our winery events and are always pleased. He is flexible, enthusiastic, and well prepared.

Profile Picture Christine, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kurt could turn a deserted road into a 5 star restaurant dining experience.... for hundreds of people. I should say he and the great people he has staff his events. Everyone from the servers to the bartenders to the chefs and kitchen staff has the same professional, guest-focused attitude. The food was incredible-- "Gourmet Comfort Food" is the only way I can describe it. Absolutely the best-catered experience I've been too!

Profile Picture jeff, 8/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kirk is one of my favorite Chefs. He is professional, responsible and creative in his cooking and fun to work with. I would recommend him to anyone.
Iris Rideau

Profile Picture Iris, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We hired Chef's Touch for our wedding in Santa Barbara and ordered a BBQ buffet. Kurt and his staff were exceptional and the food is heavenly! Sometimes, he was a little difficult to get in touch with when we had questions during planning (he is a busy guy after all), but he was always helpful and friendly when we spoke with him. Not to mention, what you get for the price is incredible and better than anyone else out there!

Profile Picture Todd, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian