The Chapel at Ana Villa Reviews

The Chapel at Ana Villa 5
The Chapel at Ana Villa 6
The Chapel at Ana Villa 7

Amber · Married on 11/14/2014

This is the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen! We had an evening wedding here and all of our guests still talk about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the wedding coordinator was! Working with Alice and Jessica made this eventful evening the most AMAZING evening of my entire life! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for a classy yet stunning place to have their special day!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Amber and Carly!

We were absolutely honored to be part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for choosing Chapel at Ana Villa. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we hope that you are enjoying married life! We strive to create the perfect and stress free venue for your wedding and we are happy to hear we did just that. Thank you again for trusting Chapel at Ana Villa (a Walters Wedding Estates venue) for your wedding! Best wishes!

-Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Thuy · Married on 09/13/2014

My Fiance and I absolutely loved Chapel at Ana Villa. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Their chapel has lots of windows and a great garden view giving you a feel of being outside but without the Texas heat or worrying about the weather. All the wedding coordinators were very helpful and kept things running smoothly all day. We had lots of sudden changes with our guest numbers and they were able to accommodate to all our needs the whole time. They responded on a timely manner to all our emails and needs. The food was absolutely amazing. They were able to quickly make more food to accommodate to our guests as the night went on. Overall we were very satisfied with Chapel at Ana Villa. We absolutely loved our wedding day!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Hi Thuy and Andrew!

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Chapel at Ana Villa! We thoroughly enjoyed having you at our venue. We absolutely loved working with you! We were honored to be part of your wedding day and we thank you for all your warm words! We wish you two the very best and can not wait to see your beautiful wedding photos!

Our very best,

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2014

I fell in love with the Chapel at Ana Villa when I first saw it. It's a beautiful venue and the staff is amazing to work with. They helped make my dream wedding come true. They worked with my budget to find a way to make it all work and made the day run seamless.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Liz and Brandon!

We were honored to be part of your wedding day! Thank you so much for choosing Chapel at Ana Villa. We strive to create the perfect environment for your wedding and we are beyond happy to hear we did just that. Thank you again for your kind words.

Kendall · Married on 09/05/2014

Gorgeous property! Staff was great to work with and went out of their way to make sure my vision was put to reality! The food was fantastic as well! I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Hi Kendall and Thomas:

Thank you so much for selecting Chapel at Ana Villa as your wedding venue! We were so happy to be part of your special day! We strive to make your wedding dreams into a reality and we are happy to hear we did just that! Wishing you two the very best future together!

Thank you, Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Casey · Married on 07/20/2014

After only seeing this venue online I knew I wanted to get married here. I waited a few weeks for my appointment and from the moment I walked in, was welcomed in by the staff who was ready to show us around. We had an amazing experience with the Chapel at Ana Villa and if I had to do it all over again, I would in a heartbeat. The venue itself is breathtaking and not to mention the beautiful Bridal Suite is gorgeous. The staff was always very responsive and willing to work with me. My day-of wedding coordinator was very helpful during the rehearsal and also helping me stay at ease the day of. I was so happy with how our wedding day turned out and I have the Chapel at Ana Villa to thank for that!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Hi Casey!

Thank you so much for your kind words about Chapel at Ana Villa! We are so happy to hear about your experience with our staff and venue! At Chapel at Ana Villa and Walters Wedding Estates, we strive to create the perfect and stress-free wedding day. We wish you the best for your future together and can not wait to see some beautiful photos from your wedding day! Best wishes Casey!

ANNA · Married on 03/02/2014

The Chapel Ana Villa is an amazing venue! The grounds offer a beautiful backdrop to your engagement and wedding photos. The chapel is so elegant it does not require anything to bring it up to wedding day beauty. The staff provided excellent service from beginning to end. The Chapel Ana Villa was the perfect venue for our wedding day!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Mr and Mrs Smith,

We are incredibly happy for you two! Thank you so much for choosing Chapel at Ana Villa for your wedding day. It was a honor to be part of your wedding day. We truly appreciate the kind words about our venue and staff and we strive to provide a great atmosphere for all of our couples! We wish you two the best for the future.

Kindest Regards,

Jenny · Married on 02/15/2014

Loved my venue they all did a great job planning and organizing my whole wedding everything was on time and perfect!!! Recommend this place 100%

Sent on 08/08/2014

Debra · Married on 01/11/2014

Booked this venue on January 2013 for a January 2014 wedding. There was nothing but dirt.. There was a 3 D video of their vision and plan for The Chapel. We were sold from the first glimpse of what was to be. They built the venue exactly as they presented it and opened on time. I found the staff to be nothing but helpful. The food by Food Glorious Food is fabulous. Our cake from Frosted Art was awesome and delicious. This is a beautiful venue in a great location. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/21/2014

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about Chapel at Ana Villa. We are so excited to hear you had a wonderful wedding day and that the food and cake were delicious! We truly value your feedback and we are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with Chapel at Ana Villa. Thank you and Best Wishes!

Warmest Regards,

linda · Married on 11/23/2013

I have to say that I booked this venue before it was built and was extremely nervous about it and after reading all the negative reviews, it made me second guess the venue. I had nothing to worry about! Bonnie was the absolute best! She took care of everything and dealt with my hundreds of emails, changes, and questions. We were very specific in our food and she had a private tasting set up for us with the Chef so we can try that particular dish. Chef was amazing and took our comments and made all the changes for our wedding day. Bonnie was also extremely flexible and met with me a bunch of times before our wedding day to calm all my nerves. Wedding day was flawless and the staff was fantastic. My guests loved how attentive and professional all the servers were. The venue is absolutely beautiful and with the help of Bonnie and a wedding planner, everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Hi Linda and Jay!

Thank you so much for your kind words about our venue. We are happy to hear your experience and wedding day were absolutely perfect. We strive to make your wedding stress free and we are happy to hear it was flawless! Bonnie is such a joy and we love hearing you enjoyed working alongside her. We wish you two the very best for your future together!!

Chapel at Ana Villa Management

As soon as I walked inside this place - I told my mom we had to book it. It seriously looks and feels like the most designer bridal venue in Dallas. Everything is brand new and stunning. My pictures look just like the pages of Martha Stewart Weddings or The Knot!!! Guests were in awe. The bridal room is like a gorgeous, posh hotel. The bridesmaids felt like princesses in there. Everyone felt super special. Its a HUGE room. And you can watch the groomsmen lined up waiting for us on TV, which really built the excitement of getting to walk down the aisle!!!
    Even the guys loved their get ready area- again sleek and cool. The staff is always there when you need them but you don't notice them. I loved that- everything just happened and I forgot they were even there!!
    I'm a big chandelier person and the ones in this place are so beautiful and modern. The reception was awesome because I could customize our lighting, have our initial up and I loved coming down the big staircase. Some of the other places I looked at didn't have any of this. LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words about Chapel at Ana Villa! We are so thankful we were able to be part of your special day! It was absolutely beautiful. We wish you nothing but the very best for your future together.

Warm Regards,
  • W

Wanecia · Married on 08/10/2013

From the first day we laid our eyes on this place we knew it was the place for us! We had an appointment to meet with a coordinator to view the place and immediately fell in love! We had other appointments for other venues but no other place compared to The Chapel at Ana villa.

After booking and signing we got to know the entire staff and they were all AMAZING! Not only did we book the chapel but we had the reception hall called La Cava and we also had their in house catering. Both which were just as nice.

The day of our wedding, we were treated like royalty. Anything we needed and wanted, the chapel staff was there for us. Cord and I didn't want to do 'the first look' and with their organization they made sure that the first time I saw my future husband was right as the gorgeous double doors opened for my grand entrance.

Everything on this property was exquisite from the gardens, to the architecture of the building, to the immaculate interior designs, to the beautiful staircases. This place will take your breath away.

The food went above and beyond any of our extremely high expectations. We got to work with the food-catering manager who sat down and worked with us to decide what would work best for us. He really cared and wanted to make sure that we were happy. Thank you Matthew, we love you!

If you are looking for a location where you can have your wedding, reception and is completely elegant, with a great staff too, this is the place for you!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Neci and Cord,

You two are the sweetest! We had the absolute best time being part of your wedding day and are so thankful you chose Chapel at Ana Villa. We strive to make your wedding day stress free and beautiful! We are very happy to hear all the kind and sweet words from you guys. Thank you! We wish you guys the best for your future together!

Warmest Regards,

Daisy · Married on 07/23/2017

When my husband and I first walked into the Chapel for our tour, we were exhausted. We are college students who live in another state, largely planning from several hundred miles away and on a very low budget. It was our last venue to tour, and we were disappointed by how every other one had seemed inexpensive until they told us about all the extra hidden costs.
    The Chapel at Ana Villa was different. It is absolutely beautiful, the staff is so nice and asked about our story and the type of wedding we wanted. When we went over price, our hearts sank, but when we said we couldn’t afford it, the person helping us said “Give me your budget and 20 minutes.”
    They found options to make things cheaper, like having it on a Sunday and having serving stations instead of plated meals. They were upfront about cost and really showed us that they cared as much about us having our dream wedding as they did about having our business.
    From the day we put down our first deposit through the time we were having our grand exit to our get away car, I was always impressed and relieved by the fact that they made me feel like I was not alone in planning. They did not set us up to fail with hidden fees or trying to push things on us to get extra money. They also had coordinators working with us before and during the wedding to make sure the timeline was followed.
    It was also very nice to have them cater and handle the bar, it was less for us to coordinate and we have gotten so many compliments on the food.
    We love this place, they helped make our day wonderful!

Sent on 08/07/2017

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Daisy, We cannot express how happy we are to hear you had such an amazing wedding planning experience! As a company, we do everything we can to be transparent with our costs and inclusions so our couples have all the information needed to book their special day! It was a pleasure for us to be part of your wedding day, everything was so beautiful! We loved celebrating with you! Thank you so much! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

I truly loved the Chapel at Ana Villa. The venue was gorgeous!!!! I did not have to decorate the venue too much because of how beautiful it already is! Love the open windows and rod iron everywhere! The staff is very friendly and quick to email you back. This venue was very reasonably priced compared to other venues we looked at. The price is including my food minimum. You have to use their food but it was DELICIOUS!! We got so many compliments about the food and venue after the wedding. And brides the bridal suite is perfect!! It is nice and big, has a good size bathroom, lots of mirrors, a TV to watch guests walk in, and the venue has random little things you may need in jars on the counter. The employees helping you get everyone down the aisle at the right time do an awesome job of staying out of the doorway to not be in any pictures!I am very happy we picked this venue and would recommend it. I really only had one concern which was the dirty floor that got my dress dirty before even walking down the aisle, which I know is something they will fix since they emailed me seeing if there was anything they could do better. I truly had a great experience!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of the Chapel at Ana Villa! We are thrilled you had a great experience at our venue and with our staff! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be the host on your special day! We hope for all the best in your marriage! Best Wishes- Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Jenny · Married on 11/08/2014

We looked at many venues around the DFW metroplex and I am so glad we chose CAV! A big pro for us was the 2 (going to be 3) hotels that are walking distance from the venue. We had quite a few out of town guests and did not want them driving around DFW trying to find the ceremony and reception locations so this worked out PERFECT! I worked with Bonnie, Nicole, and Callie who were all flexible, professional, reassuring, and wonderful. :) The Chapel is absolutely stunning in it's simplicity. We had about 110 guests and La Cava was a perfect setting for the party. You will not be disappointed with CAV!

Sent on 01/05/2015

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Jenny & Josh - Thank you so much for the absolutely rave review about Chapel at Ana Villa. We were honored to be part of your wedding day and everything was stunning! Thank you for choosing Chapel at Ana Villa (a Walters Wedding Estates venue) for your wedding. We thank you for all the kind words about our staff and our venue and we hope married life is going great!! Thank you again - Chapel at Ana Villa Management
  • Sydni

Sydni · Married on 03/09/2019

Dream Come True

Ana Villa did not disappoint, from the first meeting to the day of the wedding. Chelsea and Molly were fantastic to work with, they were responsive and receptive to what we were wanting for our special day. The caterer for this venue is onsite, the food was fantastic! We had a fajita buffet with chips and queso at cocktail hour - the wait staff was great. They go above and beyond to make sure your day is just how you imagined it. The venue itself is GORGEOUS, I was very set with a more traditional ceremony and the chapel had pews and a beautiful garden backdrop at the alter. Thank you Walters Wedding team for making my husband and I's special day the best day ever!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Kenneth · Married on 08/12/2017

Chapel Ana Villa was perfect for us! They were always available to help before the wedding and allowed us to come in and ask questions or look around as many times as we needed. They offered so much support to us as we went through the process with no experience on what to do! The day of coordinator made sure I (the bride) was happy and confident about every aspect and made me feel calm throughout. An added bonus is that the chapel as absolutely gorgeous and the options for reception cater to many different wedding styles. I definitely recommend this to any couple looking for a place that is welcoming and easy to work with throughout every step!

Sent on 08/30/2017

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such a wonderful review! We are so thrilled that you loved Chapel at Ana Villa, and had such a good experience. We are looking forward to seeing pictures from the big day.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2016

Our wedding is set for September of this year and we are thrilled to be having our ceremony and reception at Chapel at Ana Villa. When we first looked at pictures we fell in love but then we saw pricing and were sure that we couldn't afford it. We went and toured anyway and Alice was super helpful! We ultimately went with a Labor Day wedding because we were able to get the weekday pricing and since the majority, if not all, of our guests are off then, it works out for us. The food and beverage minimum did change in between when we first received a proposal and when we finally booked it but they were willing to work with us on some things. Alice was extremely flexible when we decided to change reception rooms from the smaller room (La Cava) to the larger ballroom. She made the process very easy and was very helpful. We are extremely excited for September!

Sent on 05/02/2016

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Jessica, We are so happy you chose to get married with us! Your wedding planning was so much fun for our staff! It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your special day! We hope the first two months of your marriage have been blissful! Thank you! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Britney · Married on 01/30/2016

We just got married at the Chapel at Ana Villa. It was so amazing!!! Kalyn was our wedding coordinator the day of our special day and she was fabulous. The rehearsal and wedding went perfectly and on time. She knows exactly what she is doing and runs the show!
    Alice and Kari were a huge help in helping us plan our special day and they were always responsive to any requests or changes we had. They made sure that I was not stressed or worried about the details of our day and everything went so smoothly. I just wish the party would have lasted longer!
    The venue is absolutely beautiful and perfect if you're looking for a place with the chapel and reception room attached. The price is a little high, so other than the cost, everything was PERFECT!!!

Thank you Chapel at Ana Villa for making our "Best Day Ever" so amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2016

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Britney, Thank you so much for your kind words about our Venue! We are so happy you had such a wonderful and magical day! It's is great to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our staff! We had so much fun hosting your wedding! We are still talking about the popcorn bar you had! What an awesome idea! Thank you again for giving us the pleasure of celebrating with you! We wish you and Chris a lifetime of happiness! - Chapel at Ana Villa Management

I am so glad we decided to use Chapel at Ana Villa for our wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner in the La Cava Room, our wedding in the chapel with the reception in the ballroom. We rented the ballroom all day Sunday so we never felt rushed getting decoration or anything ready. Jessica and Alyssa were helpful and great with communication in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. We also decided to switch some of our menu choices a couple weeks out from the wedding and they worked with us and had no problem making changes to make the evening exactly what we wanted. I can't say enough good things about Chapel at Ana Villa and their entire staff.

Our guest raved about the beauty of the venue, friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, and the quality and deliciousness of the food! I would recommend this venue for anyone, especially if you are on a tight budget like we were.

Sent on 09/01/2015

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

We are so excited for your wedding! The planning is one of our favorite parts, and we absolutely love helping you plan the wedding of your dreams! We are looking forward to your special day! Thank you for letting us have a part in it! We're counting down- Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Margaux · Married on 07/05/2014

The Chapel at Ana Villa was a beautiful venue for a wedding!! The openness of the ballroom and all the windows of the chapel make for such a beautiful setting!! The food is absolutely delicious! Everything the day of the wedding went beyond smooth and perfect! All of us could not have asked for a better experience and time! Abby was amazing. She was on the ball during the rehearsal and the day of. It was fabulous. She was very sweet yet made sure that things were getting done in and orderly and neat way. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The convenience for guests of the ceremony and reception being in the same building is great. The facility as a whole is great. My only complaint would be that during the months leads up to the wedding, email response time was slow. It would take a few days to get a response. Not a big deal when it is a few months out, but a month before I would have like emails with in 48 hours. Other than that everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Hi Margaux and RJ!

Thank you so much for your kind words about Chapel at Ana Villa and our staff! We are so thankful to hear that you had a wonderful wedding day! We strive to create a perfect and stress free environment for your wedding and we are happy to hear we did just that! Thank you for the suggestion about response times. We do our best to respond to our couples within 24 hours so we truly appreciate you letting us know that. We wish you two the best and we are so happy to hear that everything was absolutely perfect your big day! Can't wait to see photos!

Our Best, Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Lesha · Married on 06/14/2014

The Chapel at Ana Villa was a beautiful venue! The staff worked well with us and both sides of our families. They also were very organized and everything ran smoothly just like we had planned. Everyone that attended the wedding thought it was an awesome venue and commented on how prompt and organized the whole process was that evening! Thank you Alice & Carrie!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Hi Lesha and Scott!

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and venue! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day and we are so glad everything was perfect. We wish you two the very best for your future together!!

Chapel at Ana Villa Management

They added a dish to my menu that I did not ask for. The guests didn't know any different but still not what I ordered. Other than that, everything went great!

Sent on 04/01/2014

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback for Chapel at Ana Villa. We are happy to hear everything was great. We would be more than happy to discuss further and address your concern with your catering menu. We have several details and catering meetings with our couples leading up to the big day to ensure we have quality and accuracy. Feel free to reach out to us directly as we are always looking to improve our performance and presentation. We thank you again and congratulations on your recent wedding!

Our Very Best, Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Nikita · Married on 11/02/2013

This site was perfect for my wedding and reception. The site is newly built (June 2013) and gorgeous! My new husband and I booked when it was in the ground stages and we weren't disappointed. If you're like me and want a chapel feel and reception hall in the same place, this is your venue. We couldn't use our church so this was the next best thing. The chapel has a stunning staircase (My bridesmaids walked down & it was really cute), huge beautiful windows as the backdrop, breathtaking chandeliers, and timeless décor. The staff for the planning and reception were great. The venue has two reception rooms, but we had 200+ guests at our reception, so we used the grand ballroom. It came with backlighting, and some table décor. This ballroom also has a grand staircase that entire wedding party used to enter. It was awesome!!! There is a secret staircase to move from the chapel to the ballroom. This venue gave me everything I needed.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Nikita and Rodney,

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. Thank you so much for the kind words about our venue. We strive to have your wedding day experience exceed your expectations and we are so glad to hear that Chapel at Ana Villa was a perfect fit for you two. We wish you guys the very best for your future together! Happy 1 month anniversary!

Warmest Regards, Chapel at Ana Villa Management

Kristine · Married on 10/20/2013

The venue was so beautiful! I loved it! They were very nice and helpful with everything. Only problem for me was my time slot was too short for reception. I felt rushed. But it was still a fantastic wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2015

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that your experience with our venue and staff were wonderful. We also appreciate your thoughts on the venue rental. Our Sunday afternoon rental is the shortest time frame available, but we hope that the trade off of also getting a lower rental rate was well worth it for all the beautiful memories you have! Best wishes to you and your fiance for many happy years to come!

Kelsey · Married on 11/12/2016

This is a wonderful chapel! Everyone was very nice and we appreciate all their efforts to make our wedding special.

Sent on 12/28/2016

The Chapel at Ana Villa's reply:

Kelsey, Thank you so much for saying our venue is wonderful! We absolutely loved helping make your wedding day special! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! - The Chapel at Ana Villa Management