The Chair Couture Inc Reviews

33 | Elgin, IL

33 Reviews for The Chair Couture Inc

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

April · Married on 09/03/2017

I love Czarina she is amazing and very professional. She treats you like family and not just a customer. I'm so glad we chose her for our wedding. Best decision we ever made. She really gets to know the couples and there needs and what they want there wedding to look like and works really well with your budget. She got everything perfect for us when I walked into the banquet hall I was almost in tears because it was just how I pictured it. I will definitely be using her services for future parties

• Anna Lisa

Anna Lisa · Married on 07/08/2017

My wedding is coming up in July and when I met with Czarina about our reception decor, she put my mind at ease! She had so many beautiful linens to choose from and we found just the perfect ones to match my vision! I am thrilled to see how it will all turn out on the wedding day! I know I am in good hands!

• Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 06/18/2016

Czarina and the rest of The Chair Couture team gave me the most beautiful bridal shower and wedding.

I had a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme shower which Czarina went above and beyond with. Her blue table linens and glitz were perfect for our event. The center pieces were so elegant and she designed a beautiful flower arrangement for our sweetheart table!

At the wedding, I walked into the banquet and I had chills and my heart stopped! My room was Breathtaking. We had a lilac, charcoal, and glitzy theme and it was beautifully spread out throughout the entire banquet hall. They decorated all 30 tables, my cake table, head table, escort card table and the high boys in the cocktail hour room. I rented out her diamond cake stand which was gorgeous and the sequins head table/cake tables were drop dead gorgeous. The napkins were made into bows and glitz which was perfect for my style since I love bows. I have had so many compliments on the room and my guests all told me that it was the most beautiful wedding they've been to... I have to agree... It was really a dream wedding and it was all because of the help from The Chair Couture, Inc. Whenever I needed help for something in my wedding, Czarina was there with helpful solutions and ideas.

I would recommend this company to anyone! They have the perfect team and I wouldn't have had my dream wedding without them. I love the Chair Couture, Inc.

Valerie · Married on 11/15/2014

Everything turned out beautifully! She even added nice last minuted touched! I would def. recommend Czarina for any event.

• User2043546 · 2+ years ago

Linens were exactly what we wanted with our chair covers and sashes as well. Turned out exactly how we wanted. Thank you!

• Missy

Missy · Married on 03/31/2012

It was a pleasure to work with Czarina at Chair Couture. I booked with her about 3 weeks before my wedding, and she was so professional and responsive throughout the entire process. She wanted to make sure she got our deep purple/eggplant color right, so she sent me pictures and even mailed cloth swatches to my home in San Jose, CA! The chair covers added that extra touch to our wedding reception, and my, was this the most affordable chair cover company I've encountered! Great value for the quality. I'd recommend them for your next big event :)

• STBMrsP

Brooke · Married on 07/09/2011

The Chair Couture can do incredible things with linens. I met with Czarina a few times to discuss what we wanted and it turned out perfectly. We decided to upgrade our linens from basic Ivory to Navy and it was a big wow-factor. We would have loved to have Chavari chairs but our budget did not allow for them however the work that the Chair Couture more than made up for it!

• emiliath

Emily · Married on 10/09/2010

Very nice to work with. Linens were a last minute add for me, and they helped me choose a look. Sashes did not fall off the chairs! Very pleased, can't beat their prices.

HEIDI · Married on 05/30/2010

Czarina at the Chair Couture was exceptionally wonderful to work with. From the start, Czarina listened, was prompt in returned my calls, was flexible in meeting at a convenient time and place for me, and offered very fair rates. She even threw in a beautiful free overlay for my cake table! Though most importantly, the quality of black chair covers and white sashes promised to me were as sleek and stunning as I envisoned, and truly gave my reception room the elegant look I dreamed of! Every sash was layed exactly the way I wanted. Furthermore, I didn't even see them coming or going; they simply swooped in, did and excellent job, and broke things down without me even noticing! Their services are outstanding, and I am so happy I booked with them!! Thanks so much Czarina, and best wishes with your wonderful business in the future.
    Heidi, 5/30/10 Chicago Bride :)

Eileen · Married on 01/02/2010

Carina and The Chair Couture did a wonderful job dressing our tables and chairs. The price was a lot cheaper than what we would have been charged at our venue. Also, they took down the chair covers after the event. I had no problems working with Carina & The Chair Couture. Also, we were given table runners for free.

• Kellii

Kellii · Married on 10/09/2009

Great vendor! Did a wonderful job for a great price!

amy · Married on 10/03/2009

This was the best money I spent, they simply transformed my event! I could not be more happy with the finished product!!!

Megha · Married on 09/12/2009

I met with Czarina back in April in a Starbucks (for my September wedding). She brought all her samples so I could see the quality, gave me great prices and a bunch of freebies thrown in and I was sold. She was able to write up a contract and give me the exact total right then at Starbucks. For a bride who was budgeting everything, that was amazing and very organized and I really appreciated her promptness. She also worked with my d�cor vendor to ensure that all the colors matched and to ensure they had the timings straight for the days of the events. Czarina and her team were there on time and had everything ready with time to spare � they did all three events of my wedding and all the chair covers, sashes and linens looked amazing. They made a big difference in tying the color scheme and d�cor together. I communicated with Czarina via email and text over the months and she was always very prompt with her responses and very detailed. I would definitely recommend Czarina for her prices and professionalism.

Mark · Married on 05/23/2009

They provided the best value for the money on chair covers, including setup and take down.

Annelise · Married on 08/09/2008

The Chair Couture was an exceptional vendor. They are easy to work with, receptive to my ideas, professional, cost effective, and very helpful. They have provided me with great ideas and vendors for my wedding. They have given me a beautiful and affordable reception. I highly recommend them! Thank you.

Gary · Married on 06/07/2008

The Chair Couture was very reasonable with their prices. Czarina was very flexible to meet my work schedule to go over our wedding. Quality was top notch. The Chair Couture goes above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly. I'd highly recommend them for your wedding. They will work with you to best match your budget with your wedding needs.

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2008

I cannot say enough great things about this company because of the price AND the service! From the first meeting all the way through to my actual wedding day, the "sisters" were there every step of the way for me, willing to work with me. Allowing me to bounce ideas off of them (even change things- twice!) before the actual day. They went well out of their way (decorating even my outside cheese/fruit table, to ordering my "victorian Lilac" color!) and made my whole reception look just BEAUTIFUL!! I received a TON of compliments from my guests and hate to think what the room would've looked like with out the Chair Couture's help!! I honestly believe that there are people out there who enter into the wedding industry because they are good at something and want to offer it to every type of bride because they love doing it. This is that company. They care more about helping a bride turn her vision of the "perfect day" into an "affordable" reality that's handled with class and style, never skimping on the quality either. They are a gem in the industry full of coals and ARE as good as they sound!! Again, I can't say enough FANTASTIC things about this company, you'd be wasting your money using anybody else!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/17/2008

The chair couture had the best pricing around and the service and quality were excellent. I would recommend this vendor to anyone planning a wedding.

• larnic81

Nicole · Married on 04/26/2008

Czarina was a dream to work with and her service was spectacular. The chair covers with sashes and napkins made our reception hall look stunning. The were the perfect touch and really completed the room. The prices were very reasonable with the Chair Couture. We paid about half as much as we would have had we ordered them through our reception hall.

Donna · Married on 01/27/2008

Czarina was really great to work with. She was very responsive, addressed my concerns, and was able to offer suggestions when needed. She is awesome and her prices are awesome!

We used The Chair Couture because we used them for my sister's wedding 6 years ago. Czarina took great care of us in providing an absolutely beautiful display (table clothes and chargers).

Not only were her services beyond expectation, she referred us to several other vendors who turned out to be equally as amazing as her work.

We trust Czarina and recommend her to any friend looking to make their day that much more beautiful! Can't thank for enough for her efforts and ensuring our wedding was all we hoped and dreamed of!

Czarina was very professional and accommodating. She was able to send me images of previous weddings she has done which helped me make my decisions. Our wedding ended at 1130 and as promised her crew was there for clean up right after.

• Donna

Donna · Married on 06/15/2012

Czarina and the rest of the staff at The Chair Couture are just great!!! You cannot find a chair company for a cheaper price! In addition to our fantastic chair covers, they provided us with a swagger for our cake table and it just made our cake POP! Our wedding ceremony was over at 12:30 and they were right there to take down the chairs. It was great working with them! :)

kate · Married on 07/12/2008

Such a pleasure to work with. had the best selection of colors for chair and table coverings and matched my decor perfectly. great people and very accomodating. would recommend 100%

Anne · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Czarina and her staff took our wedding venue from awesome to spectacular. I was a little skeptical about whether we needed chair covers and additional linens, but when I saw what a difference they made in the overall look I was happy we did. She was helpful with suggestions on how to improve the look, and loved the linen that she suggested for the cake table. Czarina was easy to work with and the set up went smooth.