The Celebrants - Ted Church Reviews

75 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

75 Reviews for The Celebrants - Ted Church

• User3573357 · event on 09/28/2013

I was wary about getting an officiant on-line, but Rev. Ted immediately suppress my fears. He was on time to our first meeting and early for the event. Overall, very professional.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Cindy · Married on 09/28/2013

Rev. Ted Church -
    We can honestly say from the moment we met him we knew he would be a perfect match for the type of wedding we wanted. He was professional and did what he said he was going to do. Our's was a destination wedding. We are from New York and I've had to worry about some of the vendors I contracted with. For some reason, I never felt I needed to worry about Rev. Ted.

Rev. Ted made our service lively, funny, serious when needed but overall everyone loved his ability to be both casual, humorous and just a great individual to have as part of our special moment. He made us feel like we were the most important couple in the world that were getting married that day.

Thank you so very much. We will never for you. God bless.

Cindy & Bruce Harrell

Sent on 02/10/2014

Rev. Ted Church made our day memorable. He was professional and made sure to incorporate all our requests into the ceremony. He is very remarkable.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Caryn · Married on 06/22/2013

If you're looking for a memorable ceremony that your family and friends will continure talkign about after the day is over, then you'll want to meet Rev Ted and consider him for your nuptiuals. Rev. I found Rev Ted online and it was his special ceremony touches that he offered that caught my eye particularly, the Wine box and love letters and the First Kiss, Last Kiss. My friends and family are still talking about the Wine Box and Love Letters. You can visit Rev Ted's site for more information about it.

My husband and I first met with Rev Ted at a local Starbucks. At that meeting her took the time to really get to know us and to understand our journey. He wrote vows for us which we were able to customize with a little humor. He opened the ceremony by speaking of our love journey and it reminded us of how we got to that wedding day. It was perfect.

Rev Ted is very personable and you will feel like he's been part of your family and that he's known you for years. He rean our ceremony flawlessly and grabbed the attention of everyone in the room. You know you had a touching ceremony when people make specific references to it in your guest book.

Thank you so much Rev Ted for making our special day so memorable. The ceremony is the most important part and we are so fortunate to have found you.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 06/09/2013

We want to thank you again for making our special day unforgettable! Your presentation and speech far exceeded our expectations and we received many compliments from all the guests who attended. We were very fortunate to have met you and have you perform our wedding ceremony. Your personalized speech made guests feel as if we have all known each other for quite awhile. We will send you a picture as soon as we get one! Thank you again!!!
    The Van Hoosear's

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/08/2013

Reverend Ted added such a special touch to our ceremony. It was beyond our expectations and will be committed to our memories for the rest of our lives. He spent time with us beforehand and then took the knowledge he gained from our meeting and made our ceremony totally personal to Matt and me. The feedback from our guests about the ceremony was 100% favorable. Thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Catherine · Married on 05/05/2013

Rev. Ted Church made our wedding unforgettable. I couldn't have asked for a better more perfect ceremony. He is very sweet and personable and made our experience very unique and touching.

Family and friends were impressed and I definitely recommend him! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Catherine

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • O

Olia · Married on 04/27/2013

This Rev was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He knew just the exact words to express our deep love that my husband & I have for each other. Trust me when I say not to look any further for someone to make your dream wedding come true!!!!!! He will recommend to you ideas that would never cross your mind.

Sent on 05/04/2013

Rev. Ted gave us the most beautiful ceremony - we knew from our first meeting he was the one we wanted to share our special day with....it is not often an individual can understand your path and vision in a short time but he is truly unique and professional - he shared our story in the most beautiful way possible and allowed our non-traditional wedding to be unique and meaningful! We feel truly blessed to have been able to have him - he was so great and flexible and guided us with ease -

Sent on 04/22/2013

Venus · Married on 04/13/2013

Rev. Ted Church was very understanding of our situation. I contacted him a few days before Thanksgiving to conduct a symbolic wedding ceremony for my son. My brother, who was like a second father to my son, was very ill with cancer and on his last few days of his life. His last wish was to see my son's wedding. Rev. Church scheduled us on one of his busiest days Thanksgiving and provided a beautiful ceremony. we could have not been more grateful to him. He made my brother's last wish come true. I highly recommend him to all brides and grooms. Thank you Reverend.

Laura · Married on 03/17/2013

Rev. Ted Church did an outstading job on our ceremony. From the first phone conversation, to the actual ceremony, his professionalism and capabilities were nothing but the best. The ceremony was so well written and was more than I imagined it would be. Reading it for the first time brought tears to my eyes, even before my big day. I would highy recommend him to anyone looking for a refined, well-spoken and friendly individual to perform their ceremony.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Cristina · Married on 12/14/2012

Rev. Church was an amazing officiant!!! He made it really personal by telling a story of how my husband and I met. That made it really unique and it made the ceremony that much more special. I would recommend him to anyone I know that is getting married, because he is professional, respectful, creative, and kind. I am so glad that we chose him to perform our ceremony, I wouldn't chose anyone else.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Steven · Married on 12/12/2012

Reverend Ted was kind, considerate and completely professional. We couldn't have found a nicer officiant for our wedding!

Mageline · Married on 07/28/2012

Rev. Ted Church was a pleasure to work with. He listens to our inputs and value our opinion on making this day such a memorable one. He was very prompt to answer our questions and deliver a great ceremonial service at our wedding.

Frandy and Mageline Louis

Sent on 04/20/2013

Mishka · Married on 06/24/2012

I was very pleased. It was easy, a good value and well done.

Sent on 05/25/2013
  • User3208676 · 2+ years ago

Awesome to sum it up. He made the day hassle free with no worries, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! It was easy to meet with him before the wedding and there were no problems or anything to worry about throughout. We had a very low key wedding, outdoors which was nondenominational.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Jody · Married on 03/24/2012

Rev. Ted was a wonderful officiant. He customized the service to what we wanted. He was excellent during the service as well.

The only thing I would have wished, since we didn't have a rehearsal dinner, would have been to meet to go over some parts of the service. It didn't occur to me that something that seemed simple could have people moving the wrong ways.

I still give them 5 stars.

Sent on 05/18/2013

Jasenia · Married on 09/07/2015

Rev. Ted was the perfect officiant. He made our ceremony so personal. All of our guests were talking about how they felt they learned more and got to know us even better because of the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Ted to anyone of any faith - he is willing to incorporate cultural, religious or non-religious traditions into the ceremony and he is very knowledgeable about their meanings. Also, his voice is very soothing, and we found our guests really paying attention to the ceremony.

Sent on 10/19/2015

ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

Cannot begin to tell you how wonderful and unique my daughter's wedding was; It has been three weeks and I am still hearing from family and friends how beautiful the cermony was and where did I find this Officiant. Anyone getting married must use Rev Church!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Nancy · Married on 01/26/2013

Very professional. I will recommend to my family, friends and colleague.

Veronica · Married on 04/07/2017

I can't say enough good things about Ted! He met us at a restaurant and we talked about how we met, how my husband proposed, and what we envisioned for a ceremony. We told him we wanted it to be romantic and about us, but incorporate religion. Fast forward to our wedding. I don't want to give too many details about circumstances, but Ted did have something serious come up that was out of his control. I would have fully expected for him to prepare someone else to do our ceremony; HOWEVER, Ted said that he wanted our ceremony to be as special as we had envisioned. In the end, he did do our ceremony. It was absolutely wonderful. I can't say enough good things about his preparation, his customization and his delivery. Our guests were raving about our ceremony afterwards, saying it was the best they had ever seen. It was romantic, heartfelt, personal and flowed perfectly. I just received my videos back from my wedding, and have watched it over and over again and it gets better every time!!! I would 100% recommend Ted for any couple who needs an officiant. You will NOT be disappointed!
    I do believe that reviews should give the full story, so I'll also touch upon the minor things that weren't perfect. We set a rehearsal date seven months before our wedding. I am super organized so kept touching base with vendors to make sure everything was okay. In one of my emails to Ted touching base asking if he needed anything else, he told me that he now had to perform another wedding ceremony at the time we set our rehearsal for, so it was moved from 4:30 to 1:30 which was a bit stressful. Also, I had paid my balance prior to our wedding, but he must have forgot about my second payment. He asked my husband about the remainder of payment right before the ceremony so I was going through email before I walked down the aisle. Other than those minor hiccups, HE WAS THE BEST! 100% Recommend!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

The Celebrants - Ted Church's reply:

THANK YOU...!!! so much for these very kind words. So sorry about the stress and confusion, It was never my intent to cause either. You, Bill and all your guest were so wonderful!

Rev Church was so easy to work with, when me and my fiancé met him we knew we had found our officiant. Our ceremony was light hearted, short, sweet and funny as we asked. I would recommend Rev Church for sure, the only one thing I thought we could have gotten a better prize since our ceremony was so simple but overall he was very sweet and easy to talk to.

Sent on 07/11/2015

I liked that Ted took the time to learn our story and was able to share it with or friends and family in such a special way. Many of our guests said they loved the ceremony and how Ted was able to make it so personal. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Really awesome ceremony that was a great blend of both of us!

Sent on 12/09/2013
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 11/02/2018

Everything was perfect! Except Ted Church never showed up

11.2.2018 it’s the day of my wedding. My nerves are already at an utmost high trying to stick to the schedule make sure everything is perfect, all my groomsmen are present check! Changed & ready for pictures check! Ceremony is Getting closer wait..... where’s the officiant Ted church? Multiple people contact him no response.... he finally calls me right as we DELAY the Ceremony!!!! stating He is an HOUR & A HALF AWAY!!!? That due to a system error the wedding was scheduled 11.2.2019... he says sorry countless times BUT AT THAT POINT I am going absolutely insane & fuming!!! Due to how incompetent he or his company is was SO CLOSE to ruining my wedding. I advise anyone going to book him DONT go with someone else Refund was issued since services weren’t provided

Sent on 11/07/2018

The Celebrants - Ted Church's reply:

I would be more than happy to provide you a copy of the initial contact form completed by your then fiancé indicating the ceremony date as 11/2/19. I can also provide you a copy of the contract she executed in June of this year, hiring me for 11/2/19... I absolutely apologized when we spoke I was driving, had just finished a wedding and While I was certain I had not erred, that was not going to solve the problem. I sincerely feel bad for the way this all occurred but I don’t feel the error was ours or mine. All this of course gives you no comfort. As I told you on the phone I had someone who could be there in about 30 minutes, I just needed you to text me the address where they were going. You did send the address about 45 minutes later and advised me you had found someone among your guests.