The Celebrants - Ted Church Reviews

75 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

75 Reviews for The Celebrants - Ted Church

Andrea · Married on 05/30/2015

I was married on May 30, 2015 at Robbin’s Park in Davie, FL. One of the easiest decisions we made in the whole process was choosing Rev. Ted Church as our officiant. Our wedding was at a park and my Catholic family had concerns about not being married at a church or by a priest. Ted was very understanding and made sure that the feel of my wedding was “Catholic” with readings and prayers; he even made sure to dress the part :) I worked closely with Ted to plan out every part of our ceremony. I did not include my husband-to-be in the planning because we incorporated his grandma and our moms into some of the ceremony. As per Ted’s suggestion, he thought it would be more special for my husband to be sweetly surprised by their parts.. and he sure was. We included the mother’s first kiss/last kiss and the Celtic rope typing ceremonies. WOW. Our guests were in tears. It was the loveliest, 20 minute ceremony I have ever witnessed and am so proud it was for my wedding.

Bottom line: Ted is a warm, gentle person with YEARS UPON YEARS of experience officiating weddings. I was so confident about our ceremony (after only meeting ONCE and exchanging a handful of emails) and it really did turn out amazing. I have recommended him to friends and will be seeing him again in September when he officiates my best friend’s wedding :)

Sent on 07/16/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/24/2015

Rev. Ted has officiated our wedding with an amazing talent of creativity and elegance. Words are not enough to describe how he was able to customize the descriptions of our unique personalities into the ceremony and create one of our most memorable moments for a lifetime. His words will be our eternal compass and guide for our life. Thank you from the center of our hearts Rev. Ted!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/22/2015

Reverend Church was a wonderful speaker! He added our special touches that made it individual to us while providing romantic words with some religious readings. We had so many compliments from guests at the wedding in regards to the ceremony. Everyone thought he spoke so well and added so much to our wedding. We also completed the Wine Box part of the ceremony which was a wonderful asset to the wedding. This was personal and will be remembered for a long time. Thanks Ted!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 01/31/2015

Rev. Ted truly made our ceremony so beautiful with his words! He made us feel so comfortable and had everyone laughing which lightened the mood! I am so happy he was able to marry us. He made our ceremony personal and just the way we imagined it! I highly recommend Rev. Ted!

Sent on 05/26/2015

theresa · Married on 01/04/2015

Rev. Ted was absolutely fantastic. He captured our true essence and abundance of love for each other. We could not have been more pleased. He was PERFECT in every way imaginable. Thank you for the perfection and all the thought put into what was the most important day.

Sent on 01/09/2015

theresa · Married on 01/04/2015

Rev. Ted was awesome. He wanted to know all about "us" when we first met with him to discuss our wedding ceremony preferences. Rev. Ted took the necessary time to follow-up with us regarding the writing of our vows. He provided us with ideas and was quite brilliant with his suggestions. Rev. Ted was just "perfect" in every way. We felt very fortunate to have Rev. Ted perform our very personalized wedding ceremony, which he personalized specifically to our personalities and values.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Sonia · Married on 11/29/2014

Rev. Ted Church really did an amazing job. He was very professional, funny and kind from the first time we met. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was. I would recommend Ted Church to anyone I know.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Rev Ted Church is amazing! He took the time to get to know my husband and I and get to know our story and how we interact. He made our ceremony personal and a little funny. It was a lot of fun getting to know ted and working with him. He is very professional and quick to respond to any questions. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Ted was the officiant for my wedding in November 2014. My side of the family is Jewish and my husband side is christian. He did such an amazing job putting the two together to not step on either side of the families toes, they my husbands uncle, who is a priest..came up to Ted afterwards and complemented him on integrating the two regions together. I had so many complements from friends and family that said that was the best ceremony they have ever been to. Plus Ted is very cost effective. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2014

Rev. Ted Church held a beautiful ceremony for our wedding! He listened to our vision and had a perfect balance of what we wanted in our special day. In addition to that, his message was perfect and we had plenty of comments about how beautiful the ceremony was. The portion where we gave roses to our Mother's was so touching, what a great addition to the ceremony. Thank you Rev. Ted for contributing to our amazing day. We'd recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Roseanna · Married on 06/21/2014

Reverend Ted was just terrific. I asked him to add the Greek wedding crowning ritual to our ceremony and he obliged without hesitation. He explained to the best man what to do before the ceremony and just handled the whole exeperience so well. It really meant a lot to me. So glad we found him.

Sent on 07/16/2015

NORMA · Married on 04/05/2014

You made our wedding everything we could of imagined and then some. The service you wrote for us was as if you were part of our family and you could see into our hearts. We could never thank you enough :)

Sent on 04/07/2014

Brittany · Married on 03/22/2014

When I first came across Rev. Ted Church's website I was impressed with how many compliments and praise everyone had to say about him. Well, I have to be honest he not only lived up to all those amazing reviews but in my eyes he completely surpassed them. Rev. Ted Church gave the most amazing service ever! He made us laugh, smile, cry he did it all. I truly felt as if I had a long time friend or even family member there performing the ceremony. Words can't even thank him enough for making our day beyond special. I hold onto to the words he spoke that day and every time I think of him I just smile. Rev. Ted Church is someone I will never forget, thank you for sharing your talents and passion with me and all everyone else you have touched! You really are the best!

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • Y

Yanin · Married on 03/08/2014

Rev. Ted Church was the perfect choice for officiating our wedding. The words he chose and the ceremony he provided were more than we could have wished for. He promised and delivered something meaningful to us that we will always cherish. Rev. Ted truly added a special feeling to our ceremony and sprinkled a bit of humor at the perfect moments.

Thank you for sharing in our special day!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Vanessa · Married on 03/01/2014

Reverend Ted beyond exceeded our expectations for our wedding. When we first met him, he was professional, courteous but most of all, interested in us as a couple - how we met, what our likes and dislikes were and our story. The wedding ceremony itself was so beautiful - we've received comment after comment from family and friends about how touching it was. It truly was perfect for us - the right amount of love, commitment, support and prayer. We could not have been more pleased with our choice and he made our ceremony unforgettable!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Heidi · Married on 02/22/2014

Rev Ted was amazing! He listened to our love story and created a wonderful ceremony truly unique to us. Our families enjoyed his service. It was on the beach but everyone said they could hear him speak. He brought a portable sound system to play the music I requested which sounded great. I would recommend Rev Ted to anyone who wants to a a romantic and beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day and making it one to remember! Heidi and Brandon

Sent on 03/03/2014

Lisa-Marie · Married on 02/16/2014

The Celebrants did an amazing job both performing my ceremony and being my DJ, I couldn't have imagined it better! I would recommend them to anyone I know! I was so nervous and Reverend Ted made me feel so at ease.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Demeka and jerrell · Married on 02/07/2014

Thank u so much Rev.Ted from Mr. Mrs. Spencer for being are Officiant for are wedding u where very flexible with us changing the time at such a late notice the day of the wedding you made the wedding ceremony very memorable.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Marissa · Married on 01/19/2014

I'm so glad that Rev. Ted Church was a part of our special day!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Daryl · Married on 12/28/2013

Rev Ted,
    Daryl and I want to thank you for making our ceremony as unique as we are. Words can not
    describe how beautiful and special our ceremony was. You captured us better than we could
    have captured ourselves. Everyone came up to us (when we could stop for a few seconds) and
    complimented us how lovely and different our ceremony was You captured our first chapter of life in a great way.
    Thanks again for everything.
    Anne-Marie

Sent on 01/06/2014

Deborah · Married on 11/02/2013

Reverend Ted was beyond amazing. He took the time to get to know us before the big day and put great detail into what was a very intimate, light-hearted and spiritually-involved ceremony. I would highly recommend Reverend Ted!!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Tatiana · Married on 11/02/2013

My wedding was amazing, everybody said so much about how great Ted was and how much he knew about my husband and I. He was professional and just made my ceremony perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2013

Rev Ted Church was amazing. He exceeded all of our expectations. He was very flexible and was able to fit in all of our last minute requests. Id recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

I wanted to start off by thanking you for everything that you did and said this past Saturday.  The ceremony was so amazingly beautiful, I could not of dreamed of more fitting words that were spoken! Nick and I are so thankful that we met you and that you were able to speak the words that will be forever remembered in our hearts.

We also wanted to tell you that everyone at the wedding loved your service as well.  Many people commented that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony that they had attented!  Our family thought that it truly sounded like a reflection of our love for each other, so again; thank you for that.

We also really appreciated you adding our dogs AKA "The Kids" into the reading as well. You really managed to capture "us" as a couple and we couldn't be happier.

Thank You!
    Jess & Nick Hamra

Sent on 10/25/2013

We had a small garden wedding and wanted a bit of a religious aspect to it. Ted Church was the ideal fit. He catered to our requests as well as offered very good suggestions when asked; which we used in the ceremony. He made us feel very at ease on a day that could have been very stressful. It turned out to be a wonderful ceremony we'll always remember.

Sent on 10/29/2013