The Cedars Reviews

6 | Hendersonville, NC

6 Reviews for The Cedars

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Tom and Fran are absolutely AMAZING! They bend over backwards to make sure everything is perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with on our wedding day. They supplied lots of our decor for us so we didn’t have to buy it and Fran even kept us on track during our reception to make sure we stayed on schedule. We were blown away by their hospitality and genuine want to help any way they could.

We couldn't have asked for a better place to have a reception for our son's wedding.

The building was beautiful, and there was plenty of space for the young children to play on the lawn as well.

Tom and Fran worked with the couple and gave great advice for making the evening run as smoothly as possible. Fran is great at planning, and was able to direct them to a good DJ and cake maker as well.

The food was delicious.

Candace · Married on 06/14/2015

I had the pleasure of using Tommy & Fran Shipman to cater our wedding reception and please trust me when I say THE FOOD WAS PHENOMENAL! Not only was the food delicious, but the Tommy and Fran treated my fiance and I like a king and queen throughout the planning process. On our wedding day the level of professionalism they, along with their staff, exhibited is how all vendors should act. We didn't run out of food, everyone's glasses stayed full, and they even removed the plates from tables. We planned for 110 guests and didn't have the world's largest budget, but The Shipman's worked with us and we couldn't be happier. I lived 2.5 hours from where we got married and never did a tasting with them, talk about trust!! I highly recommend Shipman Catering for your big day as I will keep them on speed dial for all of my future events in the Hendersonville and Asheville area!

Jill · Married on 06/16/2012

Tom, Fran, and their staff at The Cedars know what they are doing! Food was great!

• LitRed1

Tara · Married on 06/04/2010

I loved my wedding. Tom and his wife was the best people you can have for helping get married. The food is the best. the workers are friendly. taking picture with the cameras we got of the things we would never think about like the food before eatting. Thanks guys. When we have a specail day in the furture we will use The Cedars....

Pamela · Married on 12/30/2006

Fran and her husband provided such personal service. I loved every aspect of the day. The food was phenomenal, the decor perfect, the price was right!!!!