59 Reviews for The Castle at Rockwall

Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Event Planning (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
56 The Castle at Rockwall Reviews

Linda and her family at The Castle at Rockwall are WONDERFUL! Very warm and welcoming, you feel right at home at the beginning of the tour and feel like part of the family at the end of it. The Castle is nothing short of amazing! It's gorgeous, it decorates itself due to being so ornate, is spacious for a large wedding, was surprisingly within our budget, and is the perfect venue for the most creative weddings. I can't wait to have our Renaissance-themed wedding here next year!

Profile Picture Barb, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

It was love at first sight for us with this venue. What everyone says about the service is true, they are more than willing to help, friendly and very timely. We cannot wait for our wedding day at the Castle!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Linens

Not only is this venue unique and private, but it really made our wedding day feel like a fairytale. The staff is wonderful and responsive. Everything was perfect the day of the wedding. It does book quickly so be prepared for that. If you are looking for a venue that is gorgeous, private, and wonderful to work with the castle is what you want.

Profile Picture Tara, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

DEFINITELY THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE A WEDDING. I LOVED EVERY DETAIL OF THIS PLACE. LINDA WAS REALLY HELPFUL. I WILL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYBODY WITHOUT HESITATION.

Profile Picture Myrna, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Indoor

This venue was absolutely amazing and we couldn't have been happier with having our wedding there! We used it for both our ceremony and reception with about 120 people attending. I loved it from the very beginning when we booked them - they are so communicative and choosing this as the venue was like practically having a one-stop shop. They had preferred and recommended vendors for every aspect of the wedding, eliminating my need for a wedding planner. We ended up going with their recommendation for DJ, florals, and the cakes, and all of them were top-notch vendors in their own right who I will be referring to others. You do have to use the catering company they contract with (Culinary Art Catering) but we were not at all disappointed. We received several compliments from guests saying it was delicious not just as wedding food but as a real dinner. The Castle is very willing to work with you on all details of your day and there is always someone on-site there to help you, so you will have someone to go to if a coordinator or planner falls through. It's also nice that they give you the venue for the entire day starting at 11am. We didn't have to rush to get in or out and it was fun spending time with the bridesmaids in the bridal room (the groom and groomsmen get their own room too). The photo booth for the reception is included and was a huge hit. Our guests loved using it and we were even sent a digital download of all the photos that were taken in it! Some fun memories. To sum it all up, we had a wonderful time at our wedding, received tons of compliments on the venue from guests, there were no last-minute issues that came up, and I highly recommend them to everyone not just for the beauty of the venue but for how stress-free having our wedding there was!!

Profile Picture Steph, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gorgeous venue! Linda and her family are so warm and helpful. They go above and beyond! A special recommendation for resident photographer, Dennis. We could not be happier with our photos!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Accidentally wrote my initial review under the wrong account! Loved this venue enough to come back and give a second review from my main account!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Linens, Parking

Planning a wedding in less than four months seemed daunting but as soon as we found the castle, saw it, and booked it, everything fell into place. They were wonderful to work with and made the day a dream!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor

There is not enough space here for us to fully give The Castle at Rockwall all the praise and thanks
they deserve. Linda and Sophia are amazing people that not only went over and beyond to make sure
that our wedding was perfect, but made us feel like we were apart of their family. Everyone was taken
away by the grandiose venue's appearance and atmosphere and had the most amazing time. Any
quick, last minute changes needed before and during the ceremony and reception were swiftly
accomplished with such care and professionalism. If you want to have a magical event at a place ran
by loving people, then we highly recommend you choose The Castle at Rockwall. We can't thank The
Castle family enough.

Profile Picture Akuah, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I really wish I could give this place more than 5 stars!! They truly deserve a lot more than 5 stars! I just had my wedding at this venue past Saturday and It was just simply amazing! We received countless compliments on our wedding. The venue is gorgeous as it is so you really dont have to do much to the place. I just put some flowers I like and decorated little and the place looked fabulous for the wedding and I felt like I was getting married at some magical place! There are so many reasons that makes this place perfect for the weddings but one of the best reason (what mattered to me the most) you sould pick this place is that they have the best staffs here! They have lovely and heart warming staffs who will help you with all their heart through out the wedding. They are awesome professionals with big hearts! I personally had tragic family emergency while I was planning my wedding so was bit off about the wedding for little while but thanks to The castle staff's understanding and helping me with everying they could through out the wedding, I could have my wedding on the day I originally planned! They get back to your questions so quick, faster than any orher vendor professionals I ever worked with during my wedding planning period. You will never have communication frustrations with them unlike you would have with some others! For me, I sometimes got confidence about my wedding's perfections by just talking to them. They always assured me that they would be there if I have any questions and help with anything they could to make my wedding the way I wanted! ( as long as I follow the Castle rules of course! ) The staff made my day so easy and I was not stressed at all on my wedding thanks to them! Everything went so smoothly on their watch. I sincerely thank them for all of their help and hard work! :) They are truly genuine people who wishes your wedding to be perfect as mush as you do!

Profile Picture Arielle, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Castle at Rockwall was a wonderful venue to work with! The were very responsive with any requests/concerns we had throughout our wedding planning process! I highly recommend them

Profile Picture Aisha, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue is absolutely beautiful and everyone that works there helped make our wedding day dreams come true!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

An amazing and beautiful venue with a talented and generous staff. We got married on an ugly, rainy day but inside the castle, everything was lovely. The best choice we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Autumn, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could give this venue more than 5 stars I absolutely would. The Castle is a BEAUTIFUL venue and it really felt like a fairy tale to get married there. Linda, Alicia, and Sofia are amazing. My fiancé and I visited many different venues before we went to the Castle and this was the one venue that truly felt like we were being welcomed into a family. Linda and her family are truly people who I feel like I will have a connection with for the rest of my life. They were kind, helpful, encouraging, and willing to help out no matter what. This venue has the most beautiful and perfect layout and is set far enough away from the city to where you feel like you are in your own dream world but close enough to make it easy for your guests to get to. From day one, Linda and her team made the planning as easy as possible for us. They truly care, and I feel like that is a rare thing in the wedding industry.

I also have to give Dennis Kam a shout-out. He does the photography for the Castle (completely optional-they do not push him on you if you book the venue-you can choose who ever for your vendors). I immediately fell in love with Dennis' pictures looking through his wedding books. He truly cares about your wedding and worked his butt off trying to get the pictures that I wanted for the wedding. I would highly recommend using him if you book the Castle. and I would definitely recommend the Castle to anyone who asks!

Profile Picture Michelle , 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a beautiful venue and a more beautiful and pleasant staff! The team delivers every promise made and responds promptly to EVERY email/phone call! I have never met a more professional team or came in contact with a more organized group. Every vendor they selected was also complimented by our guest! Equally professional and prompt. Hands down, best wedding venue in the world!!! Thank you!

Profile Picture User6639650, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

The Castle at Rockwall was a wonderful place for a wedding. It is so beautiful that few decorations were needed. The staff was very prompt to all answer all my questions, and they went out of their way to help.

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They really make you feel like family here. The whole staff goes above and beyond to make the day incredible!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Castle is a dream venue, and the owners are just as magical. Alicia and Dennis took care of everything for us and made us feel like we were their only wedding even though they had several other events going on. I don't have one complaint or critique, it couldn't have been more perfect. I recommend The Castle to all of my friends for their special days.

Profile Picture Maigen, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

It was truly an honor to having our wedding at The Castle. If you want the wedding of your dreams you have come to the right place. And your fairy god mother none other than the practically magical "Dennis and Alicia". Worthy every penny you will spend!!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This place is an absolute fairytale. It's beautiful all around and the family who runs it is amazing. They are always willing to help with whatever you need to make your day special.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is over the top! Beautiful venue and the customer service is even better. Every aspect of the wedding was more than expected. So glad we found you all. Thanks for making my son and daughter-in-law's wedding everything they had dreamed of.

Profile Picture User6383798, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Outside Alcohol

My dream wedding literally would not have been possible without the Castle at Rockwall. My (now) husband and I are not Hotel or Country Club People which, in Dallas, limited our options considerably. Then we stumbled across this venue that a) is amazing and unique, b) did not force mandatory/exorbitant catering or bar packages on us and c) didn't cost an arm and a leg. This family-run venue was so warm and welcoming of our video game-themed wedding that we wanted to use their photography services as well via the owner's husband, DKam Photography. They accepted our constant email correspondence and questions (sometimes from my other family members) with grace and good humor, and the wedding that resulted was everything we could have dreamed of. Alicia, Sofia, Linda and Dennis are fantastic, and I hope many more brides (and grooms) get to be as lucky as us with such a cool place to get hitched.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Outside Alcohol, Chairs, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

We completely loved The Castle at Rockwall. It's beautiful, and the family that runs it is amazing. They're flexible, understanding, and willing to do anything they can to help. We appreciate everything they did; they went above and beyond anytime they could. We would recommend The Castle to anyone and everyone.

Thank you to Linda, Alicia, Sofia, and Dennis for making our day so special. We appreciate everything you did for us. You were wonderful!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the most AMAZING wedding venue! I was married at The Castle at Rockwall on 09/23/2016 and had the absoultly princess perfect wedding! I felt like a princess everytime I drove up to the front gates. This is a gir's dream if she wants the most amazing wedding of her life. All of my guests loved the castle. Its has beautiful architecture both inside and outside.
The staff was so helpful throughout my planning all the way up to me leaving from the wedding. I cannot say enough great things about this venue and the staff.
Thank you Castle Team for making my dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/23/16, 1 Review